Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Songsteel and Phrik for Sale!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
My heart is saying "don't step on their toes" but my impotent greed is saying "take! steal! buy!" :3

Kilos Wanted: Everything not sold at the time of opening
Total Price: <= 10,000,000.00
Location of Exchange: Exodus Prime, Mnencheiasus (Mnencheiasusus Corps Naval Yard Dock E-33)

@[member="Triam Akovin"]

@[member="Xyhn-Tuhros"]

You're going to spend 10 mil big ones for less than five kilos of songsteel and phrik? Seems a bit excessive if you ask me, but I'll gladly take your money :)

@[member="Talon Vosra"]
Nice!

@EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS THREAD!

Come on people I need locations, otherwise I'm going to have to convert your purchases into someone else's.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Well.. I was busy with school. Anyway, I am not going to pay 10m for less than 5 kgs. That is for sure, if you want to have a more realistic pay, which you will actually get...

Come drop it off at Annaj. @[member="Triam Akovin"]

I was attempting to be before that popped up, lol

you know what? I hate to be the douche that does this, but I've thus far sold to three people (with a fourth on LOA) and a few others who expressed interest in this yet who have not gotten back to me on location.

I think I'm going to close this sale, and PM the members who haven't gotten back to me on Location (or those of you who decided to drop ten mil :p) and then see what can be done from there.

Please don't be angry with me, as this was my first sale and I'm still working out the kinks.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"<=" means Less Than or Equal To. Meaning whatever the cost was. LOL you all thought I would pay all that much for a couple kilos of metal? XD
I'd have to be getting a whole mine and the deed to it for that kinda offer.

Though let's not "which you will actually get" me, guys. I WILL start Google Drive'ing enormous spreadsheets of exactly why a politically neutral quasi-utopian society known for private-sector system-scale mining, its own galactic corporation and perpetual government vault funding would have a few BILLION lying around. Granted, this money mostly turns into government budgetary spending (discluding things like military spending and social welfare as they are already pristine and/or now taken care of by a third party) but 10,000,000 in retrospect is STILL nothing. There are ships that cost more.... You should see some of the huge cuts and savings I found during the formation of the military before it became a corps of the Republic. Or the hundreds of years of semi-isolationist industrial mining for the select galactic market.

If you compared and scaled such numbers to modern governments, they would actually seem quite reasonable. It's just that everyone hears "billion" and gets intimidated because they didn't realize they were sitting next to it as well. Shoulda been a benevolent totalitarian ruler. :p

BUAHAHAHAHA
HUE HUE HUE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom