Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Songsteel and Phrik for Sale!

So um, I have acquired the above mentioned items. Is there any particular item anyone wants that contains either of these things? I was going to use them, but then I decided I'm all set for while in terms of gear. Thus I decided to do something that an actual business woman would do...

Sell!

Imagine that!

So, I can't reasonably IC forge Songsteel, and I haven't yet been payed in Tirdarium for my Phrik Ore ICly, thus I appeal to the populace! Does anyone want to claim either of these two rare materials for a project we could work on together, or just pass on to one another in a thread?

Cedric Dorn

C
I was going to make another Force Imbued blade, wasn't going to use Songsteel because i hate rhyming but if i can get it from you thats a different story!

Cedric Dorn

C
Darth Vornskr said:
I want to see it clash against Hearteater.

Hope my weapon won't kerplode like the good olde Gauntlet.
Force Light>Anything Darkside

Triam Akovin said:
@[member="Diana Moridena"]
So long as you're comfortable buying from a shady person... then yes that is a different story indeed!
Diana won't mind as long as you don't murder children. If you start a thread we can RP Diana acquiring the songsteel from you by buying it(She has quite a bit of money)

@[member="Triam Akovin"] Darn, working on Dev threads and got beat to the Songsteel. Do you have enough to go around? If not, I'll.go look for something else, or (Gasp) just go do a rhyming battle on one of my fighters.

Hmm, let's see.

For the job I'm in the middle for four tons of materials equal in rarity to it I was going to be paid 100 million. Divide that by 4 for one ton of Phrik we get 25 million. 25 kilos is 2.5% of 1000, thus 2.5% of 25,000,000 is 625,000 credits wholesale, or 25,000 per kilo.

I think I did my maths right. It's too late to be doing maths :blink:

@[member="Diana Moridena"], @[member="Lord Daemos"], @Ak'lya, @[member="Noah Corek"], and @[member="Cira"] all want Songsteel. I only have roughly 25 kilos to go around. If this was done fairly we divide 25 roughly between the five of you. However, depending on the projects you have in mind this may be prohibitive to you, my clients. Though Ak'lya expressed he might be interested in doing this on his own? Also Diana asked the firstest thus she'll be favored slightly higher than the rest of you lot.

So first, let's work out a price. How does 30,000 a kilo sound?

@[member="Noah Corek"] is so far the only one who wants Phrik, so I guess he gets it until someone tries to rebuke this :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom