Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some R&R, I hope.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Tallia Farn"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Aran watched as his father mobed to sit down. The big man's bag weighed 80 kg easily. Aran slung a strap over his shoulder and turned back to the beautiful Leori. He brown hair hung about her shoulders and her light blue dress fit her just right. He could help but think of the lake and how much better she looked in nearly nothing. He cleared his throat and smiled.

"Well after you, Leori." He said with a slight bow "I better get out of this armor for a while."

@[member="Aran Ordo"]

Leori was pleased that the trip would only be a few hours. Long trips in hyperspace were not her favorite activity. She chuckled a little bit when Ordo handed Aran his clearly heavy bag and instructed him to follow her to quarters.

"Follow me then." She chuckled again and turned to go back toward her quarters. They were small, and since he'd be storing more bags, she took him to the ones next to hers. She opened the door and stepped inside to get out of his way.

The door closed behind him.

Rianna felt the strong hand rest upon hers, as she looked at Leori, and Aran. Very interesting she thought. She saw how easily Joshua slipped his arm around Tallia, that too was interesting. So many things and then she looked at Vulps again, it suddenly occurred to her that he was on his own.

This was not really suppose to be a couples trip, "Vulpesen, do you have friends on Zeltros?" Rianna was comfortable now the group was settled and they were on their way. She gave her husband a knowing look, of course he could get them there faster, course..now whether they could peal them from the walls, and floor afterwards, well then that would be the trick wouldn't it?

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Tallia Farn"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Aran Ordo"]

Vulpesen thought for a moment. He'd met a few merchants from the planet, but he'd never actually gotten to know them on anything other than business terms. "Only those I bring with me, I'm afraid. Being the son of a merchant and a traveling scholar doesn't leave much time to talk with people from a party planet." The statement wasn't so much sad as it was curious. Vulpesen had lived much of his life going from place to place, looking at all the sights of the galaxy. In fact, it wasn't until he was with the jedi that he had actually been part of a larger community. Amar was and always would be his first home, but when your the only boy without a tail, sometimes the differences between you and your peers get a bit more than obvious. Still, the jedi and mandalorians weren't the only people coming with him. After all, he couldn't in good conscious go to such a fun place without Ace who was currently shuffling about in his pocket in search for one of his protein bars.

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Tallia Farn"]

Ordo leaned back as listened as Vulpesen spoke. Ordo was in a good mood and he tried to resist, well kind of, but in the end the filter between mouth and mind was not strong enough.

"Just a hunch my young Jedi friend but the ladies on Zeltros won't be doing as much talking as you think." Ordo grinned "I'm told they prefer more Tactile forms of expression."

Ordo didn't laugh at least. Though is wasn't easy. He hadn't been there for long when he passed through years ago but he remembered I didn't see a lot of talking in the Space port cantina, see saw a lot of everything else but not a lot of talking.

@Joshua DragonsFlame @Leori Sheltrak @[member="Ordo"] @Vulpesen @Tallia Farn

Rianna nodded, and understood all too well. "For a long time all I did was my duty, study, travel to planets in need of a healer. The traditional Jedi path" If Ordo only knew just how much of a surprise he had been to her. She had not been looking for someone, it, well just kinda of happened. Rianna thought she saw movement, "Um Vulpesen, what have you in your pocket??" Rianna was very curious.

She smiled though, as she tried to peek to see.

Vulpesen chuckled as he heard @[member="Ordo"]'s comment. "I've heard as much. That's probably why Zarro never allowed me to accompany him to business meetings on the planet." After the passing comments, he returned his attention to @[member="Rianna Organa"], who seemed to have noticed the stirrings. "Ace." He snapped his fingers adn a second later, a small starry blue head poked out from the pocket, triumphantly holding the protein bar in his sharp teeth. "Zarro managed to get him on Myrkyr and ever since, he's been traveling with me on my missions. Helps fight the times of loneliness when I go to places like Korriban and Tattooine."

"Ace" she whispered as she smiled, "what is Ace?" She could see the teeth, they looked very very sharp. Though this seemed to be a pet, Rianna had no doubt that Ace could very well hold its own should it be threatened.

but how curious, and...for lack of a better word, cute.

@[member="Vulpesen"]

The younger knight grinned and called Ace up to his shoulder, letting the six inch tall wolf perch comfortably in that place. "He's an Ashlan wolf. I believe my mast- er.. father has one as well. Their culture revolves around bonding with other creatures and creating a rather symbiotic relationship. Lucky for me, Ace chose me as his bondmate, so now we're pretty much inseparable. Of course, he's also somewhat sentient and very intelligent. So much so that he flies the ship while I'm off fighting on the ground." As he spoke, Ace puffed his chest out with pride and seemed to smooth out his fur. Like his bond mate, the Ashlan was rather fond of meeting other people, especially when those people were curious as to what he was and not what sound his bones would make should they hit a wall hard enough to break.

Tallia spent several moments examining the arm wrapped around her shoulders, then raised her eyebrows and gave Josh a disapproving stare. She stood up and brushed the arm away. "I have some archive files to read. Comm me when we get there okay?" She slung her bag over her right shoulder and pulled out her datapad, busily skimming over text logs that she had downloaded earlier that day. She strode briskly to a commons room in the back of the ship and sat down on one of the couches. It was comfortable and quite back there, and a perfect place for her to rest and relax before they arrived on the pheromone clouded planet of Zeltros. Tallia wanted to have a calm and clear mind so she wouldn't be overtaken by the potency of the almost spice-like intoxication of the planets atmosphere.

@[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Aran Ordo"]

Josh shrugged as Tallia gave him a disapproving stare, which caused him to move the arm off of her as she tried to brush it away. Welp, looks like Tallia wasn't in a joking mood. Great. Welp, there goes any hopes of this trip being ever so slightly enjoyable. Oh well.

As she left, he gave a sigh. Normally, something like that bothered him little, but.. Bah, it shouldn't matter. He tried to brush the thought aside as he stood up to his feet.

"Let me know when we get there then, I suppose" he said toward @[member="Vulpesen"] and @[member="Rianna Organa"] as he headed off to the quarters of the ship that had been set aside for the Jedi Master, as had been for everyone on the ship. As the door closed behind him, he unfolded his robes and let the dragon that had been sleeping in a "pocket" hole that had been cut him for him, wake up before Josh carefully plucked the little dragon, with dark blue scales and dark red outlines on it's wings, from it's former sleeping place and placed him on the bed. After that, he put his pack down, taking a steak from it and placing it on the other end of the bed, on a little plate he'd set aside for his feeding times. He knew little John was probably hungry, and he was right as the small dragon, the size of a large puppy at best, scampered over to it and dug in. Meanwhile, Josh carefully lied back on the bed, his head against the pillow as he pulled out some files he'd been studying before this... They were the files from the forbidden section of the Jedi Archives entrusted to him from Phylis Alince concerning the tombs of sith lords on Korriban. A discovery from a holocron had given him interest in these secrets, and protecting them from the Sith of present day.

@[member="Tallia Farn"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Ordo"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Tallia Farn"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Ordo watched the little blue head of the ashlan wolf poked out. He smiled kindly as he watched the group interact. It was a funny but they were all skilled combatants some could probably wrestle a Krayt dragon and grin, but at the same time Ordo had boots older than a few of them. The galaxy they called home was a strange mistress. She took babies and made them warriors and took old men and made them teenagers again. He would have shaken his head but he didn't feel like explaining.

He leaned over to Rianna for a moment and brought his lips near her ear.

"You are gorgeous." He whispered softly, "I'm gonna poke my nose in the cockpit."

Ordo pushed himself up and patted Vulpesen on tge shoulder as he went by. They were good kids. He hated to think what would happen if he ever had to fight the Republic. The thought turned his stomach. He walked toward the cockpit and waved a hand at Joshua DragonsFlame as he left. The Jedi may have been a Master of the force but he was young. It was sad that the young had to be warriors with one hand and kids with the other. Ordo let him self shake his head this time. The Jedi deserved the rest and relaxation more than they even knew.

Rianna smiled and nodded, "You going to tell them how to fly Ord'ika?" She teased as he went forward Rianna looked at at @[member="Vulpesen"], "I've never seen one, how wonderful. Does it take much care?" Not that she wanted one, she had patients enough but her curiosity about something she'd never seen prodded her to ask questions that she hoped Vulpesen would not mind answering.

Rianna saw Josh and Tallia leave, hmm she thought everyone seemed to be headed towards quarters, for work, and relaxation. Perhaps the relaxation on Zeltros would help, providing they weren't all over taken by the pheremones.

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Tallia Farn"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Aran Ordo"]

Jack Sheltrak

Senator of Zeltros, Former Supreme Chancellor
@[member="Rianna Organa"] @Ordo @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Tallia Farn"] @Vulpesen @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Aran Ordo"]

"Well that wouldn't be very fun now would it?" The chancellor Jack Harkness stood there more for show and in a white tank top ready to relax and party. The fun of the pleasure planet wouldn't be lost and he had called ahead because always looking for an excuse for a planet wide party meant the visiting chancellor might merit one. He had a grin on his face while looking at the others who were there though. He sat down in a seat and ran a hand through his hair checking on each of them there. "Well this looks like a fun group to have a party with and I promise I'll make sure to keep the partying to a minimum... the first time you have not seen how crazy some of the places can get. We are going to the Akibalian district right?"

Josh heard a familiar voice outside the room and poked his head out.

Oh no.

It was as he feared. The Chancellor was here. Looks like he was here for protection duty after all, not just for keeping Vulp from getting shot.

Joy.

He poked his head back into the room and shut the door, going back to what he was doing.

"Not at all. They can eat most anything, and being fairly sentient himself, he's fairly resourceful when I'm incapable of helping him out. He's not so much a pet as he is a companion." As he finished speaking, he turned just in time to catch @[member="Jack Harkness"]' comment. "Grand Chancellor Harkness, a pleasure to meet you." A faint tremor of surprise moved through him as he hadn't noticed the man on board the ship. Of course, he was on constant watch for danger and he was fairly sure that this man was anything but that. "I believe so however I've not much experience with the surface, only the culture and demographics of the world. Considering you were once the senator of our destination, perhaps you would make an excellent guide for a first timer."

Thaaaat lit up a red flag in the mind of the Grandmaster as he overheard that. Harkness was the Senator of Zeltros?

Senator Of Zeltros, and the rumors he had heard of Jack's personality...

"Oh Force, help us" he muttered as he put the files down and started to read a book instead. John had finished his food and fallen asleep on his side.

@Rianna Organa @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Jack Harkness"] @Tallia Farn @Vulpesen @Leori Sheltrak @Aran Ordo

Jack Sheltrak

Senator of Zeltros, Former Supreme Chancellor
@[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

A first timer on zeltros... oh that was something he could teach and show many things to. The Chancellor looked at the boy and had a large grin from ear to ear on his face while he stood up. "Well first thing is first your attire is wrong, this is a planet with no real dress code. There are buildings where the sole purpose is to titillate and help others enjoy the time. We might get you around to one of those the high end ones have a nice variety of companions. Now lets look at what I got." Harkness moved about more while he spoke. "Alright strip down and put on some tight pants and one of the mesh shirts, you'll get to enjoy some of the pleasures. Might even keep up with me when we get there."

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @Vulpesen @[member="Jack Harkness"] @Ordo @[member="Aran Ordo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Tallia Farn"]

Leori came down the corridor and stopped behind Jack Harkness, though she didn't know it was him since they'd never actually met, and she didn't memorize the back of his head.

"A fun group you say." She wasn't so sure about that. But, when in Rome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom