Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some R&R, I hope.

Vulpesen sat back in his seat as he waited for the others to arrive. Finally after a long strand of missions and assignments, the shadow was getting a chance to sit back and relax. For him, it was a rare feeling and he was finding himself rather nervous as his eyes flicked around the interior of the ship. Ever since he had left Amar he had been on the more, learning from force orders, busting up bad guys, and doing the work of a jedi. He hadn't rested for he had work to do and he was never one to leave a job complete. Normally, such an outlook was good. Thing was, he had left Amar three years ago.

He looked down at his hands, reading the brochure that he was holding. "Sunny Zeltros where every day is a party!" It held a certain appeal, that was for sure, and Vulpesen was tired of being shot at. Then again, he was tired of being shot at. Every attempt thus far to relax or talk to someone of the fairer sex had ended with some sort of unsavory experience. Right now, his biggest hope was that with the help of the other, luckier jedi, Vulpesen would be able to finally sit back, relax, and enjoy the galaxy around him. With these hopes, Vulpesen had finally changed his clothing, exiting his robes to enjoy his old jacket and under shirt. They weren't very good as an armor, but over the years they had served him well and it reminded him of a more comfortable time. Perhaps this trip would turn out well after all.

@[member="Jack Harkness"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Tallia Farn"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

A yawn escaped Josh as he walked to the ship. He had no idea why he was doing this. A night of fun? Not really something he usually did. If anything, he'd been convinced to come along to make sure @[member="Vulpesen"] didn't get shot at again, and @[member="Jack Harkness"], if he did decide to come, didn't get his arse shot off by assassins.

In case he'd ended up with a spiked drink though, he was happy that @[member="Tallia Farn"] had asked to come along with them, along with the others. Over any of the others here, he for some reason trusted Tallia the most. He knew Rianna and Vulpesen, but Rianna was too into fun, partying and... Jello wrestling, to be trusted if someone slipped DragonsFlame a roofie. Even if her husband was there, he had an... Odd feeling about Rianna. And Vulpesen would probably be too busy being shot at to help him. So he was happy to have Tallia around. Their last meeting had been... Interesting, to say the least. But it was certainly better then being shot at on the Wookiee homeworld.

"So, ready for a night of fun and adventure?" the Jedi Master joked as he walked up to the Jedi Knight, smirking a bit. Despite his disdain for this kind of activity, he was willing to lighten up for the sake of others. Take one for the team, Josh. Take one for the team.

@Jack Harkness @Joshua DragonsFlame @Rianna Organa @Ordo @Tallia Farn @Leori Sheltrak @[member="Vulpesen"]

Leori was in quarters on the ship. She was tired from all the missions she'd taken on lately, and traveling, so she was taking the opportunity to rest and meditate so that she would be refreshed and could enjoy all that Zeltros had to offer when they arrived. A few friends were coming, as well as a few colleagues that she didn't know very well yet. But, this sort of trip was a good opportunity to do just that. There would be time for that soon enough. For now, rest.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @Vulpesen @[member="Rianna Organa"] @Ordo @[member="Aran Ordo"] @[member="Jack Harkness"] @[member="Tallia Farn"]

Rianna and Ordo arrived together walking hand in hand like the young married couple they were. This sudden invite to Zeltros was unexpected, though knowing that others she and Ordo knew would be on board made going not as uncomfortable as being with a group that would find them hard to be around.

Though Rianna's job had drained her of energy, Ordo's skills as a warrior had been put to the test more times than Rianna wanted to remember, but the rememberance was there in the form of new scars, new stories. They needed a little break, and this might do it.

Rianna entered the ship first, she looked around she spotted Joshua and another that she had not met before. Was Joshua still wondering how she could marry someone she had known for a short time. The look on his face, she wasn't sure how she was suppose to take it that day on Mandalore. But. He had come and offered his congratulations, what more could be asked.

She smiled, "Hello everyone"

@[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Aran Ordo"] @[member="Jack Harkness"] @[member="Tallia Farn"] @[member="Ordo"]

Tallia walked up the shuttle ramp wearing new clothes she had gone out and bought recently after Josh had invited her to come on a trip to Zeltros. She was still confused as to why she had agreed to come along for the ride. She wasn't a partier or an especially outgoing person. She had a feeling she was going to get dragged around as a third wheel, and that always spelled disaster. More than once she had considered going back to Josh and telling him she couldn't go, but one, she had no legitimate excuse, and two, she tended to just go along with what people asked of her.

At the moment though, she seemed to be regretting her decision to come along. "I feel naked without my robes." She muttered as she stepped into the main hold, loud enough for those around to barely hear.

"At least I still have my lightsaber." She thought, her attention turning to the deactivated hilt on her hip. "I'm not sure I could bare not bringing it along with me."

She turned her attention to an approaching Joshua DragonsFlame. "Saving wookies in the jungle I can handle. Parties... not so much. I'm not in a very adventurous mood right now." She said honestly, then added smiling. "It's always good to see you though."

@[member="Rianna Organa"]@[member="Leori Sheltrak"]@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]@[member="Vulpesen"]

Josh looked over at Tallia and smiled weakly. He took her hand gently, politely. "Yknow... If you don't want to go, Talli... You don't have to. Though honestly, I'm happy you decided to come along... One, because I trust you more then... Well, anyone else on this thing..." and it was true, for some reason he put a lot of faith into Tallia. It was odd to him, but... Perhaps it had something to do with the strange connection between them in the Force that he still didn't seem to understand. "I'm mostly just here to get away from Coruscant, and to keep some of the people here in line... Especially Harkness if he shows... Chancellor and all... Yeah, I know how he likes to live... I'd rather not be responsible for a dead Chancellor just because I was too stuffy to go out for a night of partying. This is one of those situations where I have to swallow my personal comfort for the good of others. Knowing this group though... I wouldn't be surprised if they made me partake" he explained. "That, and I... Don't really trust the... Sentients there, if you know what I mean. I don't trust the other group members to not slip me a roofie, and there's probably only one person in this group that won't feed me to the wolves in that incident, and I'm looking at her" he said, giving a sigh.

"That and... I... Guess if I'm stuck on Zeltron for a night, not to mention the time spent on a ship with a rowdy crowd, there's nobody I'd rather spend it with then you" he admitted, a light blush crossing his face. Force alive, what happened to his confidence? That confident demeanor that made it so easy to do things like casually flirt and just... Talk like a normal person. He didn't understand why in this instance, it was... Different. Even with Saoirse, when she was alive, this didn't happen. He didn't understand it.

He bit his lip and moved the hair from his face with his free hand.

"But... Really, if you don't want to go, Tallia, I'm not going to push you to stay" he admitted, squeezing her hands in assurance. "I couldn't do that to you. I'm sure nobody here would be offended if you decided to just turn around and go. I'll live, I'm sure" he said with a smile. "I just hope Masters Organa and Sheltrack don't have something up their sleeves... I don't exactly trust Rianna in this situation with the things she does"

He smirked faintly as he released her hands. "I think I'd rather go save wookiees in the jungle though" he admitted with a chuckle. "Less risk"

That was hilarious, that a trip to Zeltros was more of a risk then battling slavers... But it was true.

@Rianna Organa @Leori Sheltrak @[member="Tallia Farn"] @Vulpesen

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Tallia Farn"]

The idea of a vacation or even just a few days of fun was a tantalizing prospect for the big Mando. He couldn't remember the last time he done something just to relax. He helf his riduur's hand still marveling at the loving, good hearted, beauty wanting anything to do with him. For the sake of the trip he wore his black sleeveless shirt under his nerf hide jacket with a pair of blue plant based fabric 'jeans' and his armored boots.

Iy wasn't long before they were arriving on the ship and Rianna went off to say hello. Ordo felt a little naked without his black beskar'gam and simply waved a hand at the people who probably saw him as an outsider.

Five Jedi and one sexy Mandalorian stud wrapped up on a flying tin can on a trip to zeltros. It sounded like the start of a dirty joke. The ship was nice though and he was willing to bet they could all usenthe break.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

He had not really been told where he was going or why. all he knew was is Buir told him he was going and so he was.

He walked along in his armor with his ruck sack over his shoulder. The streets weren't like on Mandalore and he got lost once or twice, but he did eventually find the right Starport and hanger bay.

Aran looked at the ship and wondered who was flying the thing, because if they let his Buir fly he would have to lock himself up somewhere. The big man was an ace pilot but Aran preferred not to twist and roll when on a ship. He walked to the boarding ramp and slowly made his way inside. It was nice, for a ship. He looked around and saw people he didn't know and then his Buir and Rianna.

"Where should I put my things?" he asked not really sure what else to say.

Vulpesen watched happily as everyone boarded the ship, saying his hellos to each one as they came in. "I had a feeling there would be more people than jedi on this trip." Leaning back in his seat, he began to relax, recognizing several faces. His relaxation was also helped as he watched Joshua Dragonsflame speak to @[member="Tallia Farn"]. To be honest, he found it rather comical and had it not been for his training as a calm and collected merchant, he would have likely laughed out loud. Instead, he settled for a small chuckle that would either go unnoticed or unworthy of thought. Of course, the comedy was short lived as the shadow realized that Joshua, the master who he had witnessed sharing banter on a battlefield was just as uncomfortable with the situation as he was. "So, I guess this means that I'm finally heading somewhere that I might find a challenge. Strange, one day I'm a simple street rat, stealing to make my way to the next day, then I'm an honorable jedi, and now I'm going off to a party planet that's actually quite close to my home." Speaking of home, Vulpesen was reminded that Amarans were a naturally freespirited race and he remembered many festivals on the planet. Still, by what he had heard, the vulpine humanoids had nothing on the natural partiers that were the Zeltros.

@[member="Tallia Farn"] @Rianna Organa@Leori Sheltrak@Joshua DragonsFlame

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Aran Ordo"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Tallia Farn"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Her riddur was definitely out numbered by the amount of Jedi, however the appearance of Aran made it two Mandalorians to five jedi, and as for the sexiness of him she would see to that later. She smiled at everyone though, "I've never been to Zeltros before, the Chancellor @[member="Jack Harkness"] told me a little about it." She looked at the group, wondering where Leori was, she could sense her but not see her. "Have any of you been before?"

What was it like she often wondered.

@[member="Aran Ordo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @Vulpesen @Ordo @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Tallia Farn"]

Her early arrival had been beneficial. She had managed to refresh herself, and change her clothes for the trip.
Anne%20Hathaway.2-1.jpg

The Jedi Master exited her quarters to greet her friends. They weren't very far away, as she could hear voices. She came down the corridor silently and stopped behind Rianna, Ordo and Aran who had evidently just arrived. But she didn't say anything just yet. Instead she stood and listened.

"I've been to Zeltros once before. It was a brief trip however."

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Tallia Farn"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

The hum of the ship was not exactly Aran's favorite sound but it was something he was used to by now. He hoped the trip was worth it. His adoptive father had been very short on detail s and long on you're goings.

Aran recognized Rianna of course but that about covered it. Aran had never really left Mandalorian space for very long and usually only on 'business'. He was fresh from Adumar and others when was told he was joining his parentals on a trip to Zeltros. It was actually as far from where he wanted to be as he could get. Stuck on a ship with no one but his adoptive parents and some people he didn't know on a trip to someplace he probably would rather not be.

"I've never been even close." Aran said.

Then he heard a voice right behind him. He turned quickly, and, sure enough, stood the beautiful Jedi Master from the wedding party. Aran's jaw hung open as he looked at her. She was a vision of beauty plain and simple. She looked even nicer yhan last time. His father reached over and popped his jaw closed.

"That's not how you say Su'cuy, ad'ika" Ordo said holding back a laugh.

"Su cuy'gar, Leori." Aran said finally "I mean you look great...I mean, it's up. What's! I meant What's up."

Well blew it before ya even got a chance to say hello. Nice job Aran.

"I think he means. It's nice to see you again Miss Leori." Ordo said nudging Aran's hand up to shake.

"Oh yes sorry." Aran said sticking out his hand. "It's a pleasure to see you again Leori."

Josh couldn't resist laughing a bit as he eyed the man's fumble of flirting with the Jedi Master. Ah, Leori. She had come up in a report once or twice, but otherwise he knew very little about the Jedi Master. Perhaps that would change on this trip? He didn't know. Probably not a good idea; if she was at Rianna's wedding. Not a good idea at all.

His gazed turned back to@[member="Tallia Farn"], with a weak smile as he awaited her answer. She was free to leave if she wished. He didn't WANT her to go, but he'd rather he be alone and she be happy then vice versa.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Aran Ordo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @Vulpesen @[member="Tallia Farn"]

Leori chuckled as Aran's jaw was closed by Ordo. It wasn't often that she saw open mouths when someone looked at her. She wasn't used to stares either. But the Jedi Master could adjust. It would just take some getting used to, as it had been a long time since anyone had looked at her like that.

And then he spoke, or tried to. This time, she had to laugh. "Thank you Aran."

His father came to his rescue with appropriate words and manners. Leori offered her hand when Ordo nudged his.

"It is nice to see you all again, and looking so well." She released Aran's hand. "Would you all like to stow away your things? Quarters are back this way. Or perhaps we should say hello to our travel companions that already seem to be amused by us." Leori waved to Joshua, Tallia and Vulps.

Vulpesen chuckled and rested back in his seat, placing his hands comfortably on his lap. "For a shadow, I don't seem to hide my feelings very well now do I." It was true that he had enjoyed the exchange, and had to admit, @Leori Sheltra did look rather good in the chosen dress. Still, he was a jeid not thus a bit more reserved than the mandos. Of course, there was also the age difference as he was eighteen and thus preferred people more around his years.

Passengers aside, the ship be a bit more interesting when it was moving. Standing up, Vulpesen opened his arms to the group, putting on a broader smile. "Ladies and gentlemen, if y'all don't mind and if everyone is here, I believe that its time to get on with our adventure." He turned to cockpit and walked to the pilot.After a few words, he returned to his seat, feeling the ship as it prepared to take off. "And away we go."

@Joshua DragonsFlame @Aran Ordo @Rianna Organa @Tallia Farn @[member="Ordo"]

Tallia shook her head as she set down her luggage bag. "No, I'm not going to back out now." A sudden rush of determination coming over her. "Jedi are supposed to be ready for anything right?" She smirked and looked around Josh at the rest of the passengers. Several other Jedi and two mandalorians. Tallia had never spent a lot of time with mandalorians up close, but she knew their reputation for trouble. Sure, they were allies at the moment, but it was always wise to watch your flank. It was an oddity for Jedi and mandalorians to converse with each other, let alone be in a relationship together, considering the two groups troubled past. It wasn't for her to judge of course, so she said none of these things out loud.

As she sat next to Josh the loading ramp closed and she felt the rumble of the engines powering up. She threw Josh a lop-sided grin.

"Guess it's too late to turn back now." She shrugged. "Any idea how long the trip is?"

@Vulpesen@Leori Sheltrak@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]@[member="Aran Ordo"]@[member="Rianna Organa"]@[member="Ordo"]

@[member="Tallia Farn"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Aran Ordo"] @Ordo

Rianna smiled and shook her head, it would seem in Clan Ordo fumbling over words was a male trait. Rianna looked over the group, well if anything this was be very interesting. Leori was clearly ready to relax, Josh still hadn't really learned, she did not recognize Tallia and had heard of Vulps. "Well If you get shot at this time, look at all the back up you have" Rianna moved toward a seat, looking carefully, "so long time, what ever shall we discuss?"

As Josh took a seat, he smiled at Tallia as she sat beside him and spoke.

"I suppose it is" he said, shooting her a playful nudge, a grin, and a small gentle tickle of her side, just to tease his fellow Jedi. He took a breath as he heard the engines go off.

"If we're lucky... A few days" he said with a shrug. "Depends on how long it takes to get to Zeltros" he explained.

"Hey, desperado!" he shouted out jokingly toward @[member="Vulpesen"]. "How long approximately is it going to take us to get there?" he asked. He jokingly moved an arm behind his seat before wrapping it round the shoulder of Tallia. He eyed her and shot her a teasing smirk.

Maybe this trip wouldn't be so bad after all.

@[member="Tallia Farn"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @Aran Ordo @Ordo @Leori Sheltrak

Vulpesen moved around the cabin, watching the conversations surrounding him. Had it not been for a small bite from Ace he likely wouldn't have realized that @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] was talking to him. "Zeltros is actually very close to my home planet so based on that, I'd say that its just a few hours away. Somehow, a jump between Zeltros and Amar would likely take minutes at most, and yet, I've never been there." He'd heard of Zeltros and even had met a few Zeltrons, but somehow he had never been to the planet. Then again, it was a tourist planet, not a mercantile one. Many of Vulpesen's travels dealt with legitimate trading and considering the reputation on Zeltros, Zarro had never really bothered to find any real market on the place.

@[member="Tallia Farn"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Ordo handed Aran his bag containing his armor and patted the younger man on the shoulder before moving to take a seat beside his riduur, Ri'ika. He had a health grin as he looked around.

"You know I could fly this crate for us and probably get us there a bit faster," Ordo said placing a hand on top of Rianna's

"Manda No!" Aran said as he turned to stow the two Mandalorians gear, "he thinks everything should be flown like a fighter."

"Hush boy and follow Master Sheltrak to find you some quarters." Ordo said as he looked around.

Ordo loved the feel of the ship in motion, it was one of those feelings you never got tired of. His big hand rested on hers and he squeezed gently. She had become the light of his life and it was good to just have the prospect of time together. Zeltros was known for an almost constant party and the idea of seeing Jedi surrounded by the pheromone filled Zeltros was both a worry and a hilarious thing to imagine. Ordo wondered whether Jedi skated the dark side when the played to hard. He hoped not, but then he would not be surprised by some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom