Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, I'm overwhelmed now

This change with the Clockworks and such has basically just blew my head up. It isn't a bad thing at all, the idea is awesome and I love it, but being unleashed upon it all at once is like the title says, overwhelming. In the future, I think I'd like a few teasers. Normally I hate teasers, but something THIS big, it would have helped me settle in, haha.

At any rate. I have no idea how I'm going to respond to it, and since my homework is calling to me, I'm going to be on the low key for a while (few days) to adjust and make a plan for my character's development.

I agree this is rather over whealming... and rather drastic to the galaxy which is already hurting rather badly we will have like no one left in the galaxy at this rate.... as it seems like pretty much everyone who is not a character is going to die... on most worlds.. with the forces alloted against them... which I think seems rather excessive.

Ugh... the Jedi are to post in a Clockwork thread if I remember right and my emergency weapon was disapproved... so... it kinda IS overwhelming even to me. If I'm wrong on the first part, then I'm good for now

The Hound

T
This isn't your run of the mill war. Yes in the Galaxy "technically" billions are dying. But not entire populations. Now its more like trillions and billions per few hours what with people still evacuating. The Galaxy shall be forever changed...*dramatic music*

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Hanna Lissiri said:
lol Ashin... I hope billions aren't always dying.. that is rather bleak :D
I'm the Sith Empress, dear. I'm nothing if not a realist.
Soon enough, we'll drive Omni back, hopefully before too much damage is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom