Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So...Hi.

Well, hello! I just wanted to give a brief introduction to who I am as a person! I am a girl. Yes. Female. I've been roleplaying for the better portion of my life and was invited here by my boyfriend, [member="Darth Arcis"] . My name, behind the screen, is Hannah, but you can call me either Serefina or Hannah, whichever you prefer.

I'm a little new to the Star Wars Universe and am, admittedly, a bit nervous to be around people who are so knowledgeable about something I am not. Although I am a bit apprehensive, I am excited to learn more as time goes on and am excited to roleplay with you all! <3​

[member="Serefina Aibus"]
funny-naruto-kiss-psp-wallpaper-1.gif

Welcome!

Don't be nervous, everyone here is very helpful and more than happy to help, all you need to do is ask. Admittedly, I've been rping SW since 2000 and I really don't know a whole lot aside from what you see in the movies, but I enjoy bugging everyone around me when I need to. Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Evasion Studios
Greetings and welcome to the Chaos.

Best advice I can offer is to search for anything you want to know about on Wookiepedia. It's pretty much as comprehensive as it gets.

Feel free to ask any and all questions you have, and enjoy!

It can be rather daunting jumping into RP in a setting as extensive and developed as Star Wars, but fear not, learning about the setting in all of its splendor is actually quite fun and interesting--or at least it was for me. In any case, I'm sure you'll do fine. Welcome aboard.

You shall be hypnotized by the eyes of DOOM!

Or eat the brownies we have in the frig. If you start feeling funny, call the nearest pizza delivery place xP

Welcome to the site ^-^

[member="Serefina Aibus"], Welcome to the site!

[member="Darth Arcis"], is very fun to be with just so you know. Anyways, he or others on the site would be glad to help you. All you have to do is build up the courage to ask anything and someone will answer! It's a big family here and so we do a lot of crazy things, but don't worry, some of us are sane.

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for the warm welcome! Can't wait to start roleplaying.

And...

I'm ready to get Shrekt.

And...

When can you eat me? Does Septembruary 40th work for you? It'd have to be around 13 am or else it wouldn't fit on my schedule. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom