Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snog/Marry/Avoid/Bang/Hang/Kill

Kenara Dray

K
Thank you for stopping in to say hi, Marina ^_^ we'd definitely hang out and probably cause a lot of trouble!

--------------

eyes the fruity concoction fizzing over the rim of her glass and is only slightly staring, of course, thanking her luck for being a half Zeltron that doesn't obviously blush...much

You're welcome...

fusses with the glass after taking a a very long sip that wasn't at all a delaying tactic to cover being speechless

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
lol...I had to look it up on Goggle...er, I mean on the holo-net, to see what it was.
Never heard of it till you posted it.
Will have to try it one day if I remember. Not a big drinker really, so don't stop in at a liquor store too often. Two, three beers at most and I'm done. :p

Say, where did Kenara Dray go? I didn't wish to bump her out... :(

Kenara Dray

K
No worries! Was just working on a few things ^_^

Not overly fond of beer, frankly, but if you give me something pretty, sparkly, fruity, and highly alcoholic, I'm a happy girl.

holds up her glass Pica Thundercloud. Packs a hell of a punch, but it's fizzy, fruity, and has a tiny storm floating over it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom