Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes.

Vulpesen grew a wide smile, his mind momentarily gong down a rabbit trail. A much younger Vulpesen, or maybe a much smaller one, walking up to Zarro with a snake in little arms and saying something along the lines of, 'Can I keep him!?' All bright eyed and excited. He couldn't help but let out a laugh as he moved on to the next. "I'm sure we can find something. I've got a large cargo hold in my ship, and can't y'all build some sort of enclosure here?"

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Vulpesen"]

"Challenge accepted." Matsu said it while looking athim and there was some fun that could be had with all of that while she was going over some of the things in her head. She could build something for them, that would be easy.... better yet she could work on making a paddock with heat shielding so maybe they could contain the worms in the lava same way they did on the desert worlds. More of her attention went to it as she was searching through a few of the things.

With the two monsters under his control, it was fairly easy to pin down the last of the worms and tame it. Three giant fire snakes under his control. Zarro would be proud. Turning to Matsu, he flashed her a bright smile, though a bit drowsily. Just by looking at him you could see the strain, a bit pale and sweating profusely, both from the heat and exertion. "S-so... I guess that's that. Ready to get out of here? Because honestly... its hotter than Krag's armpit in this place."
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu looked at him as the man spoke with a raised eyebrow. "I don't know, I was never near the sith lord with his shirt off Vulpesen to see such a thing or feel it as the case might be." She was done here though and the researchers could easily handle some of the things while working it all out before her attention went to a few sections picking up a doll from ryloth that had been packed away with the arc. "Do I need to you to show me on the doll where the sith lord touched you?" She said it with a look at him walking over some of the things with her attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom