Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes.

With a nod he sat down in front of the lava cloth. "Perhaps it would be best for Matsu and I to pull some of the magma forth and shape it int a sort of triangle. Add ridges on the outer edges to make sure that it flows down, then use the Cryo grenades to keep it in place." When he finished speaking, he extended and hand and waited for Matsu to join him, or give another idea.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Vulpesen"]

There were nods of agreement and as everythign was being set up Matsu looked at vulps motioning for him to work with her before she was moving her attention. Hands raising up as she sank a little into the rock to reach out and shape it while she was working. "Alright lets begin." She was keeping the focus and the power of it all as he hands searched reaching out to the magme and rock to shape and contain it leaving more for vulps as the researchers were ready and getting to work to plug the hole and divert the magma away from the entrance.

Vulpesen took a seat on the ground and extended his hand before calling out to the force. Focusing on the burning liquid, he took a hold of the lava and molded it, cradling and pulling its edges upwards to form a sort of saucer shaped edge to divert the flow. "Just about got it. When y'all are ready, just hit it with the cryo's."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu looked at vulps and worked with him on it while the cryo's were being thrown, her attention on much of the rocks and magma over the researchers. Their hard work to redirect and carve a new path for the flow until she had her hands up standing there when the one spoke. She didn't know how much time had passed while they were working to secure the pathway to the facility. "We have it for now master, the past few hours have been helpful but we don't know how long it shall last... Could be a few more hours or it could be permanent. We'll have to see and we'll keep working on it while you are inside. Should be able to keep it for now and get a ship in there with thermal shields." There was a nod as she was moving and leading it for vulps. "Come on, lets see what they had here."

Vulpesen smirked as the task was initially complete. "Well, not sure how long it'll take for us to get that ark, but hopefully we'll snatch it before the place collapses over us." As Matsu called him over, Vulpesen fell into step behind her, passing through the arch of solidified magma. "Why do I have the large suspicion that its gonna be hotter that a zeltros night in there?"

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu looked at him as she turned her head. "It might be... though that is why the jedi created techniques to handle the heat." She was moving into it and the circlet band on her ankle was working to make a cooling sensation over her skin for the heat while the doors opened revealing the dark interior of carved stone and obsidian. All their work going forward with her hands rubbing together for now as she pointed. "We'll move quickly but I am curious what might be here, that sort of way to keep it protected should hide many things we could get our hands on." She was looking and being inside now her eyes flicked around pointing to the different rooms. "I'll check some of the rooms, you check the others."

Vulpesen gave a shrug at her words and entered, calling on the force. "Fair enough, but most of my practice was in keeping the heat in." He called upon the force and his coat started to billow out as currents of air swept through his clothes. It had been years since his journey across the galaxy, learning from sects such as the baran-do. But there were some sills he had retained, such as personal air conditioning.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu looked at vulps and gave a grin while she went into one of the rooms, finding herself in a small mess area as it looked robotic and clean. The remains of ash covered service droids were there while she continued forward. letting vulps go off to explore his section. Her hands going to the droid head while she was hooking her wrist pad to get at the information. Searching for anything on the arc while she was getting what else they might have had and taken from other worlds. An old techno union general's stash from the outer rim was a great prize for recovery. "I found an inventory, there are three vaults in the facility but it doesn't say which one your arc is in."

Vulpesen flicked his arm, causing Ace to tumble out of his sleeve and onto the ground. After a small growl of enjoyment, the ashlan went off. "Well, then I'll take the center and Ace can take the right. Gives us a two out of three chance to find what we're looking for, and it makes it easier to find things that we weren't, but are still happy to find." With his plan spoken, Vulpesen traveled to his designated corridor, his black tail flicking in anticipation.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu looked at him and ace while she was moving towards her vault room with a grin on her face. The thoughts of what she could do as her attention went to the code feeling her pupils dilate as she was typing in old codes they had managed to recover from service droids while her fingers were working. Recalling each one with the force to enhance her fingers speed. She started inputting the codes in rapid succession as finally it opened with a hiss of air escaping. The stale and hot air having been sealed in there for who knew how long as she was entering.

Vulpesen huffed at the sudden rush of undesirable air. "Alright, good luck and try not to get melted, or turned into a lump of coal. I'd hate to explain to your order how their most versatile master has been reduced to a life day gift for bad younglings." With that, he and Ace branched off into their separate tunnels.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu looked at him and grinned as she was focusing the force into a shield around herself to protect from it. Slowly she was moving in and the vault she stood in taking in the crates. They were boxes warped from the heat while she smashed one of them and it wasn't just old CIS. She was finding things from the clone wars and after with caskets. Matsu removed one as the casket had a dead mummified body of a twi'lek with her shriveled blue skin still there. They had found other ones like this, preserved bodies of masters who were used to lure 'rogue' padawans or jedi with news of them into the hands of the Inquisitors. Matsu was looking at more of it while she moved things to find several more caskets like it and spoke into the comlink. "This is a bad place Vulpesen. There are jedi caskets, these were talked about in the archives and holocrons. Used to lure in and trap the jedi during the dark times of the empire." She kept looking and there was a body of a Mirilan with her facial tattoo's while Matsu was looking in boxes with personal effects. Matsu picked up two lightsabers from the twi'lek holding them and was looking through some of the things. "This is like a jedi grave."

Vulpesen growled lightly as he heard Matsu's voice in his ear, flicking his tail as his eyes went over the area around him. "That would explain quite a bit. Make the gizka work for its poison." He moved over to a box, popping it open to reveal a small cache of circular sabers. "And I think I just found their restock room."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu gave a nod and this place suddenly seemed a lot more dangerous while she was looking around. This wasn't just some random base lost to time or the elements it was a place of death and more. She could still find something here though and as the room she was in held new meaning she was making sure to get as much detail for it as she could, to see everything within it for herself and know the true horrors many jedi faced... Also as she was moving she saw the caskets were holding many different ones now, some jedi she didn't know and she was suspecting more then just masters. Padawans and knights or other ones they had found. A child here and there before she was at the end of the line and looking now at boxes and crates of effects and what looked like artifacts. Vases, plates, tapestries and some holocrons as well as tattered and torn clothing. She was looking over some of it and came away with a holocron while holding it up to the light. "I found some artifacts but it could take a team years to go through everything here. How doe sit look on your end?"

Vulpesen continued on, blowing the tops off of each chest with the force. "Seems this is the restock room. No doubt things would break after a while so they probably kept this room ready in case they needed to change out their equipment." He continued on and held out his hand, sending a wave of the force over the room and blowing the dust up into a corner, thus making it easier to see things. "Also I think I see a few computers in the back, likely some sort of database."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu was looking and gave a nod hearing it, she didn't see computers in her room but she did see more crates with things taken from the temples and enclaves. She could map out star charts and jedi credits they had. "I have things taken from temples and enclaves. All that stuff had to have gone somewhere." She had it with a small grin though as they could take all of it out of here and restore a lot of lost history. There was still more as well she was going over in her head and holding one of the holocrons it seemed to be something few had really seen. "How is ace doing?" Her attention on what else they might have found as she was coming out and going towards the center vault the wolf had gone into.

"Sounds like a sort of trophy room, while I've got the prep place." He glanced around at various sith artifacts. No major talismans, but certainly work quite a pretty penny. Probably minor darkside enhancers pooled to create a mini-nexus. "Give me a moment and I'll ch-" He stopped as an image flashed through his mind. Large, burning, scales, DANGER! "He found something and its not friendly!" Quickly bursting into a sprint, Vulpesen blew through the halls, making a fast path to his bond mate. He had a feeling he knew what it was and if he was right, then Ace would be like a glowing blue candy in that room.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu heard him as she moved, her saber going to her hand when she heard the word of danger and Vulps was moving as she took off at a run to get to that second vault with the ashlan wolf in it. She was sensing something now as the second vault opened and Matsu ran into it with her one blade drawn but not activated as the obsidian walls seemed to give way to an open section of the floor where a walker had crashed through the floor and the heat from the lava outside was coming through the floor and there was a baby fireworm that had come in. Not that a baby fireworm was well that small it was like a large snake in the jugle just not as bulky as Matsu was looking for Vulps. "Where is ace?"

Vulpesen activated the other end of his saber and took a ready stance, his eyes going across the surface of the lava lake. "Looking for mama..." He tilted his head to a high rock ledge where ace perched and his grip tightened on the weapon and he reached out with the force, sensing past the fire and molten stone to what lay beneath. "Be on your guard. These things have the means to both cook, and eat you."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Yes it is exciting isn't it." Matsu said it while moving and letting her attention on a few of the things there as she was looking and moving around. Ace was here which meant at least he was safe before she was letting more of her attention go to sensing anything that might attack them. Matsu wanted to make sure the research team and they were safe as they had room for capturing and studying the fireworms... might even be able to clone them for research and later use. who knew the possibilities as she was going forward with her blade at the ready. "Alright I am ready for anything."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom