Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes.

Vulpesen leaned back in his seat as the Vixen leaped into hyperspace, now laden with a new passenger. "Well, another planet and another adventure." He turned in his seat to face [member="Matsu Ike"] while Ace took the main controls. "Managed to dig up some information on a rather special box, but well, I figured I might need some help as the planet isn't exactly the most friendly place in the world.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Vulpesen"]

There was a look at the man as she stood there, the energy within her different since she had begun training in different traditions and with sects of the force. Working to understand them more and more compared to just the views of the jdi that seemed to change on a whim. She had seen the light is right mentality give way to accepting dark jedi because they were the friend of a friend and great ones who fought for justice now just somethign else. it saddened her but she wasn't about to waste her breathe. She had lerned that lesson the hard way and now would just stay away from the politics of the jedi and foolishness of youth. "Well I always do love an adventure. Never know what you are going to find." She had a smile while crossing her hands with the small sigil on her face and golden glove for absorbing heat and tutaminia that she could use for energy. "So are you ready to begin."

"Well, I hope you didn't pack any heavy clothing. We're headed to eol-sha which means that its going to be hot as hell." He flicked his tail and looked over the black fur. "In truth its actually hot enough for me to be worried that this i gonna end up a bit scorched. Though, I think its worth it. I'm coming up with plans on what to do with our target. Something called the Ryloth Ark."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

She was looking at him and had a nod to that while adjusting her clothing and straightening it. "Well then lets find it, there are some places you could hide such an object on this world." Her attention went to her robes and removing the top layer so only the under robes remained but the thin white cloth was good enough. Her tunic and belt with her sabers was there offering a small nice moment. "You know there can be some fun getting such an ark, now lets go." She was looking out over the world and grabbing her stchel for over her shoulder and the forearm pad with palm holo for searching.

"Lets just hope that its not hiding beneath a kilometer of molten hot lava. I mean, I love the heat but I don't really want to end up as a roasted fox." When he finished talking, he heard a growl back in the cargo hold. "Seems shadow doesn't really like the idea either. Apparently, I'll be going on foot."
[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu looked at him now as she started heading out and drifted letting the force energies wash over her to protect from the heat of the world. Motioning with her hand while she was walking with hands behind her but not clasped the jedi master spoke. "I doubt it will be there, but you never know there are some great ways things have been hidden and there is a place here we can use to get information." She was motioning towards the mountains in the distance and the research teams she had there that worked when they could. Teams, some equipment and information as well as more.

Vulpesen stood up as the ship eventually landed on the fiery planet of Eol-Sha. Following after Matsu, he flicked his tail at the sight of the research crew. "Matsu, I realize that your strength in the force is quite powerful, but theres no way you could have known we were going here. At least, not with time enough to gather a whole crew to beat us here."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu looked at him as she was there. "When you get to understand the force as I do you can see the future and influence the events of it all." She said it while walking and clasped her hands behind her back laughing a little while she was going. "Or perhaps I have had a team here researching for nearly a decade." She turned her head back and raised an eyebrow. "Which sounds more good for you?" She said it with a laugh while moving a little before she spoke continuing forward. "You still have much to learn, my researchers are scattered across the galaxy working and exploring different worlds for their unique properties. The fire worms here are one such thing."

"Its odd that both of those are actually somewhat plausible. But, I think I'll be going with the latter." He started across the surface, making his way to one of the research teams. "In that case I'm surprised that you haven't already gotten the Ark. Though, I suppose it is possible that your team got it and you just haven't been informed yet."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu looked at him as she was going. "It is possible they often do find things and like to save them up to show they have been working hard but something like that I would have known about. Still we might be able to find it, there are many things on a world like this the casual observer will miss. Like your hair has some embers in it." She kept moving and there were sounds in the distance as well as lights and the sight of sonic emitters with armored workers on their things exploring and bringing repulsor sleds.

He nodded slowly to her words, paying just enough attention to get what she was saying. That is, until she mentioned the embers in his hair. Shaking his head, the flung the burning lights out from his locks. "I was wondering why my head was so warm." He then ran a hand over his scalp. "And this is why I keep my hair long. Had I been bald, that would have been more than a little unpleasant." His hand went down to grab his hood which he pulled over his head, hopefully avoiding any future incidents of this variety.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

She had a grin heading into the research area and the heat shield was shimmering on the inside pulsing red just a little as she table towards the map table showing sections of the planet. The one jedi standing there was a red skinned twi'lek with an armored robe for the area. "Thank you for the visit, we have some things for you but this was unexpected." Matsu looked at her while she was speaking now updating her datapad. "Well you guys are te ones who work hard here, I am glad to be able to get your better equipment now." Her small establishment of the research team here had led to some discoveries for testing equipment and Matsu withdrew a metal band from her pack. "THis should help with it though and we have more being made, now what we are looking for is a fallen ship or a base." The woman seemed to think about it and was going over the records and maps. "We have something like an old base but we haven't been able to get inside."

Vulpesen nodded to the red twilek and went to sit in a chair, leaning back into it. "Can't get into a base? Whats the problem? Big doors? big guards? Bad environment?" His fingers started to drum lightly on a surface before him. "Can't think of much that can prevent a team of jedi to get through to a place they want to get to."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

"It is in an area that is near an open magma chamber. It cascades down and flows through the planet in a near constant flow covering the entrance most of the day." Matsu was looking at her while turning to the map as she was trying to think of a way. "Redirecting the flow would be harder then most things here." She had her attention on it while thinking about it. "We might have a way to work on it and get inside."

Vulpesen's head tilted to the side before he resumed his questions. "Lava flow? Alright, whats the plan." Already he could think of several, but he wasn't sure of the skills or resources of this group. No, best to find out what they had in mind before he went and fund a harder solution. Given the time they seemed to have on thinking about it, he was fairly certain the plan was at least adequate.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Well if we had explosives we might be able to seal it and use thermal shielding to redirect for a time. The trick really is getting close enough even with droids they are dangerous close to the magma flow and can get knicked." SHe was showing some more though and they had a few other ideas. "But we did requisition some cryoban bombs we could launch them into the area on a near constant bombardment to get the shielding and redirection set up. It wouldn't be pretty and requires flawless timing." Matsu had a few ideas of things they could do while she was moving with her attention. "We'll be able to help though now, with vulpesen's telekinetic skills moving and my shaping we'l be able to moving the rocks and redirect it more permanently. Just be ready to move in."

Vulpesen's head tilted a bit at the person and their suggestion. "So we'll just cut slabs of stone. Takes a bit of work, but a few tools and some time with lightsabers, you should be able to build some walls. Use those to redirect the flow then use the cryban grenades to make some permanent walls. Even without the initial stone, with just you, Matsu, and me, I've a feeling we can use telekinesis to hold back the flow for them to use the crybans. That basically your plan? More or less."
[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

There was a look and she gave a nod of her head to that as Matsu was working and they were getting all the information. "Pretty much yes, we need to make the space for it and then we'll be able to get in." She was ready to begin and was heading in towards the new things they had with her attention now while testing the thermal shield strength. Her hands getting one of the field journals before she brushed her hair back heading down towards the path out following the few they had ready to go and work. "Come along Master Vulps." She tapped her thigh walking down the path towards the area they were indicating had the facility.

Vulpesen watched Matsu walk off, heading for the base. Getting to his feet, he quickly moved to follow her, feeling Ace's paws make their way to his shoulder before the weight shifted, a sign that the ashlan had taken a sitting position. "How many cry-grenades do we have? I get it probably won't take a lot, but it's probably gonna take a few."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

"We have twelve here." She had not come here for awhile but neglecting their stocks oh no that wouldn't happen. They had some of the newest equipment she could spare and supplies they needed to combat the heat and danger. For now though as she was moving forward with vulps and the researchers until laying in front of them was the waterfall of magma... Just cascading down in the distance over the black bsidian building and all of its rock. From here even she could see the thick roof was bigger then her and made to withstand the waterfalls letting it run off in some defense that was natural. "Alright begin the operations."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom