Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smugglers & Slicers & Delicate Jobs.

inactivechar01

I
Looking for smugglers to transport 'delicate' cargo to Hosnian Prime. Thread must be public as it is in Galactic Republic space, as far as I recall.

Also looking for smugglers to transport delicate cargo to New Santaissa on Tygara.

Looking for slicers for a more delicate mission on Yutan.

inactivechar01

I
Slice the turrets here since they are automated and let them loose upon the temple. You think you can handle it ?

[member="Jen"]

That's one big and expensive job. I'll consider gathering a team. But you sure you got the untraceable credits or other payment for that?

[member="The Harbinger"]

inactivechar01

I
[member="Jen"]

Untraceable is my specialty.

If credits are not enough, I can offer restricted materials such as stygium, phrik and cortosis.

inactivechar01

I
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

So I should look for smugglers of the highest caliber ?

Tempest

Storm of the Force
[member="The Harbinger"]
Tygara is in the SSC, protected by the Eldorai fleet. Any ship not Eldorai or Firemane is liable to be searched at the Skyport overhead.

Not saying it can't be done, but a xenophobic racial matriarchy is not the easiest target.

Tempest said:
The Harbinger Tygara is in the SSC, protected by the Eldorai fleet. Any ship not Eldorai or Firemane is liable to be searched at the Skyport overhead. Not saying it can't be done, but a xenophobic racial matriarchy is not the easiest target.
Sounds like you need a smuggler, [member="The Harbinger"]

I'm your Huckleberry.

inactivechar01

I
WHOA WHOA WHOA. Let's all keep calm please :D Yeah, it should be public, I mean out of courtesy and fair play. Besides, it's more interesting when you have opposition :p

[member="Pauul Farrlo"] [member="Charlyra Araano"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

[member="The Harbinger"]

tumblr_inline_nlogzkmG111sm8frv_100.png

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
As far as Hosnian Prime is concerned, you can always use Star Tours to this end: after all, Star Tours has a spaceport practically all to itself, even though in theory independent spacers and other spacelines can use it, too.

Plus Hosnian Prime is in Chandrila's hex although I also remember that Hosnian Prime is a Republic world in all but name, unless it was in the Mimban/Gyndine hex, which case it is also the target of rebellion. Either way, consider Hosnian Prime light-sided property.

inactivechar01

I
[member="Dunames Lopez"]

You up for the job to transport it ? Since you got your own spaceport it'll make it easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom