Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smugglers on The Run

Had anyone been paying attention to the Hutt they would have noticed that his eyes had a slightly glazed look about them, owing more to the fact that Daxton had Dominated the Hutt and was fully in control of the creature. He had as much free will as a puppet on a string, so that the Sith Lord laughed at the woman's performance.

Perhaps if there was any real danger, the argument would have been persuasive, logical even. But the other players had no idea that it was all a farce merely for his pleasure.

Since he knew for a fact that only one sentient knew his secret and she would never reveal to anyone his ability to shift visages, he was confident they did not know his true identity. As far as anyone could determine, even if they did a molecular check he was Ben Watts.

With a casual extension of his power, moved his puppet and the giant Hutt deferred to him. "Deka sum ol far deak?"
Asking the 'Jedi Master' if he wanted them eliminated.

Shaking his head he said, "Not yet, old friend. But the woman does have a pretty mouth on her. Perhaps I will bed her and see what other sounds she can make." Then the Hutt and he laughed in a menacing manner.

"Who said anything about fighting? You want your credits, we want the product. Nothing changes but before this deal pushes through, we demand your woman prove her mouth isn't her only part she is skilled in using. Make her dance the Dance of Veils and you have your deal."

The Dance of veils was a notoriously sensual dance that left very little to the imagination, and required the dancer to be literally clothed in a shimmering veil, the slightest misstep would leave parts exposed when she would least want them to.

@[member="Kale Arkin"] @[member="Syn"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

I slapped a palm to my face with a long suffering sigh. Things had gotten waaaay out of hand. Ben Watts, as he'd so unnecessarily introduced himself as, was some sort of Grandmaster. A Grandmaster of what, exactly, I didn't know. It was a pretty dorky way to refer to yourself, though. I didn't go around introducing myself as 'Smuggler Kale Arkin.' I wasn't a total douche.

Syn tried to appeal to ole' Ben's business sense, just when I'd been about to mock his speech. It was probably for the best -- Ben might've shot me if I'd said what I had to say. We'd never find out if Syn's appeal would've worked though, because after that, Iella stole the show. I mean really stole the show. I was impressed with her acting, and made sure to change my facial expression from stupefied to surprised to betrayed as she told her story, ending with a nice scowl. I heard her voice in my head. We're doomed, she said.

At the moment, I was inclined to agree. Zaragga's face, in contrast to mine, had never changed. Didn't even twitch. If this Ben guy pressed the issue, we'd have to run, and fast at that. I wondered if Tee Nine was done sabotaging things...

What, you thought I forgot about him? Nope. He's doing what he does best -- fething shavit up. Fething it up good.

Ben and Zaragga exchanged words and laughs, and Iella's ruse fell flat. He said some pretty insulting things I won't repeat, and demanded she dance the 'Dance of Veils.' No way I was watching that. Server droids, the same ones Stinky and Funky said had been malfunctioning, entered the room with arms laden with drinks. In the corridor beyond them, I saw a flash of Tee Nine's blue casing.

I made sure not to accept a drink. Zaragga's folks, though? They had their fill and then some. Bloody lushes. They'd be out soon. Dead to the world. And knowing Tee Nine's sense of humor, he'd probably mixed a laxative in with the 'knock-out' juice.

"Fine, whatever," I told Ben. Iella and Syn could worm their way out of this one -- maybe their Jedi powers would help them. I, on the other hand, needed to up the sabotage levels. The situation was far worse than Tee Nine knew. "I've got better stuff to do. I'm going down to the hangar to take a look at that transport." This I said to Zaragga -- it was her transport, after all. "Call me when it's over."

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Syn"] @[member="Daxton Bane"]​

@[member="Kale Arkin"], @[member="Daxton Bane"], @[member="Syn"]

Iella was exceptionally disappoint by "Ben's" comments about her. To the point where she let her shoulders drop to convey the message. Oh that old chestnut. He was trying to use tactic, a thread to her physically and sexually, but what the males of this galaxy do not realise is that the females of all races have to endure these attacks on a daily bases simply because of their gender, and quite frankly because of this .. the power behind the words is gone. She shook her head and laughed, a genuine one.

"Oh my dear fellow, you would be bored in under five minutes, this body is not worth the effort", she said with a smile. "But you know? I am wondering what the authorities here would think of this little operation. I was once a Templar for CIS and still have good relations with them. I think they would be very interested to know .. don't you? Although one of my 'friends' .. Daxton Bane you may have heard of him? .. he would probably like this", she waved around the room with her hand, "And 'remove' you from you position and take over". She looked "Ben" in the eye. She knows it is not Ben Watts, like Syn had said. He is elsewhere.

"You're friends with that scum? The Jedi have the means to dealing with his kind. Probably by now, he is already dead. Hahaha didn't you hear? There was an unfortunate incident on Roon. Someone dropped a full military load of missiles on a bar that your precious friend was in. I seriously doubt there was enough pieces of him left to be a threat to anyone at all."

"Now you either accept the terms I offered, dance for us now and get paid the credits you so desperately want. Or refuse and we do a different kind of dance as your stoic friend over there mentioned. And no one is leaving this room until the dance is finished. So what would it be? Do we all walk away happy or do we get down and dirty?"

What Daxton did not mention to anyone was at that very moment, the Hutts minions were about to move in to transfer the spice to the cargo ships waiting for their loads. In a matter of minutes all the spice would be sent to all corners of the galaxy, spreading their poison and doing the job that they were intended for.

@[member="Kale Arkin"] @[member="Syn"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Tee Nine was waiting around the corner in the empty corridor. He beeped and whistled with muted enthusiasm, careful to be as quiet as possible even while he excitedly described the sensors he'd attached to the compartment holding the spice. According to his sensors, lifeforms were approaching the shipment even as we walked to the hanger. There was nothing to it then -- we were all ready knee deep in shavit; might as well go waist deep.

I reached into my pocket and pressed the detonator, activating the explosive I'd put between the crates; well, that I built and had Tee Nine put between the crates. Beneath my feet, the ground gave a gentle quake. Mission success. Kale 1, Ben Watts 0. Take that Zaragga! Take that Grandmaster! Take it hard, karkers!

My stroll to the hanger was rather leisurely after that. By now, the additive Tee Nine had had the droids add to the drinks would be taking effect. The various aliens in Zaragga's employ still in the throne room who'd taken even a few sips would find themselves summarily unable to stay awake. They'd be out for an hour at the least, Tee Nine beeped, and three hours at the best, if they had drunk a full cup. Zaragga's people in the hangar wouldn't be knocked out, though. I'd designed the baradium bomb to explode within a specific radius, targeting only the spice in its immediate vicinity. The resulting concussive force would push back anyone who was standing near, but Zaragga's thugs -- some of them anyway -- were nothing if not tough. I thumbed my blaster and leaned against the wall beside the hangar doors, Tee Nine wheeling over to the control panel. A thought occurred to me.

"You know what? Why don't we just -- "

Tee Nine beeped happily as he withdrew one of his many 'arms' from the console. Hmph. He'd locked them in, and disabled the comm. The damn droid was psychic now... or just a self-updating product of genius. Another point for me.

"Did you manage to finish programing the server droids before Zaragga called for them?" He beeped a negative. Well damn. There went that surprise. No worries. Zaragga's armory wasn't that far away. When in doubt, overwhelming firepower always worked. "Come on, Tee Nine. Let's go get strapped up."

@[member="Daxton Bane"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Syn"]​

@[member="Kale Arkin"], @[member="Daxton Bane"], @[member="Syn"]

Iella felt the slight tremor under foot, oh so slightly, but she knew what it was. She walked over to Syn and stood by his side. She opened a link to him, telepathically speaking. Think it is time to leave.

She noticed some of the beings in the room, either bored with what was happening or asleep? Some looked just plan out of it, something was going on here and must say, helping the situation greatly. There is simply no way she was going to dance and certainly not for credits, there is a name for that you know and Iella is not one of those.

"We will dance I guess, just not the one you expect", she said.

A silent alarm triggered on the Sith Lord's HuD informing him of the explosion within moments of it happening although he pretended otherwise. "A pity then. I would have rather enjoyed it I think, and I suspect so would you. Well I must take my leave for now, pressing business in the Senate and all that. You know how it is, without me to run things, everything would fall to hell in a hand basket. If you would excuse me, I have business else where. "

Striding purposely out of the room, ignoring any complaints if anyone was foolish enough to make any. The tremor indicated one of two possibilities, an earthquake which was unlikely, or someone got creative with chemicals. Either way, this little game had come to an end. Time to tie up some loose ends.

With a press of a hidden button, he activated the command to engaged the over three dozen combat droidekas he had lying in wait. The robots orders were simple, level the place into the ground and kill all non-friendly organics. Leaving the bodies of the force users there would be a bonus, after all there was only so many a pair could handle at any given time.

The Hutt and his crew had been useful, but they were getting too greedy. What they didn't know was they were just one of the many criminal organizations he used to smuggle spice. Like the proverbial hydra Daxton had many heads all doing his bidding, the only difference was he wasn't afraid of fire.

@[member="Kale Arkin"] @[member=Syn] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Daxton Bane"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Kale Arkin"]

Syn remained still when the tremor came, something underfoot but he knew what it was. All that mattered was keeping Iella safe and he kept his senses trained on the man who despite saying he was Ben Watts... Wasn't. A disguise was better if small things were included and this one wasn't folding his hands. The jedi master was also sure he didn't care for padawans dancing given his disinterest for other things. Still when he said he had to leave Syn remained tense until he was gone, just because a predator left didn't mean they weren't going to lay in wait for a trap. Looking around with the force at the others his face turned to Iella.

"We should depart quickly, the longer we are here the more dangerous it will become." Slowly and with purpose Syn slid a hand into his pocket and retrieved a saber sliding it into the sleeve of his shift casually as he could. A little practiced movement before he just nodded towards Iella. "Alright lead on and be ready for anything."

@Kale Arkin, @Daxton Bane, @Syn

To say she was relieved to see the back of the man leaving would be an understatement. And yes she liked dancing but not under those circumstances and she would rather throw herself on her own saber then dance for the likes of that scum. Anyway, time to go. Odd though, him leaving in that manner, considering the explosion and all, unless he was about to investigate? And his last threat to do a different dance, one of sabers no doubt, but odd. ... Oh who knew.

She allowed herself to let out a long sigh and turned to Syn. "Agreed, lets go. Something is not right anyway", she turned to leave. Only to see the rolling movement of droidekas coming in from the side. The number of which she could not tell. She quickly turned to look the way they had come in, it was clear for the moment. "The way we came in clear", she said igniting her lightsaber.

I left Zaragga's army with a pair of automatic blaster rifles, one an overpowered heavy blaster, the other smaller and lighter with a lower recoil. Tee Nine wheeling behind me, I rushed through empty corridors, thankful for the astromech's tonic to knock out the guards. If Iella and Syn could deal with Ben, we'd be able to escape with no problems at all. Zaragga would probably put a bounty on my head, but as I intended to become a Jedi, I figured I'd be able to take care of myself.

As soon as I had the thought. I came upon a couple dozen Droideka's rolling into the throne room. I didn't even hesitate. I knew that their shields could only be bypassed while they were moving, and I knew that they hadn't come to help.

Shouldering the to rifles, I took cover behind a jutting section of the wall and opened fire. Behind me, Tee Nine prepared his own countermeasures...

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Syn"] @[member="Daxton Bane"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom