Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smart Meetings [CIS Dominion of Tynna | T, 37 ]

[SIZE=12pt]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Tynna (Planetside)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Objective: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Explore the ‘other’ parts of the city[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Tags:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][member="Keva"][/SIZE]​
BLtcKj.png

[SIZE=12pt] With the confirmation from his Chiss counterpart, Keva, Alden smiled. He didn’t particularly know why, but he was in an unexpectedly good mood today. Maybe it was the fact that he wasn’t going over various military planning maneuvers or writing mundane personnel reports, but whatever it was, he was in high spirits for sure. His gaze cast out over the market area, just trying to pick up and something that at least resemble a kind of cantina. Surely this place had one. Right? It would just be a travesty if they did not. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Strange. There was nothing the screamed out that it was a cantina. Nothing that said Satisfy Your Hunger and Drink Away Your Memories around. At least not that his eyes were able to catch. Odd. Really odd. What was it these people did? Was there any kind of night life that happened here? Something that at least catered to what the rest of the galaxy deemed to be fun? Perhaps not. What a shame.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]His smile turned to a frown at his lack of discovery and he started forward, hoping that he’d at least find something he hadn’t seen in his first scan of the surroundings.[/SIZE]

Objective: Talk to Alkor, oogle Srina, be a geek​
Wearing: xoxox
Tag: [member="Srina Talon"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"]​

Allya walked through the building almost as if she owned the place. Her casual outfit seemed quite out of place, pants, shirt, jacket, it was simple. A visitor's badge was on her chest, and she seemed in heated conversation with three Tynnan individuals. “See, that is where you were mistaken my friends. While your research is great, honestly I broke that hurdle about a year ago. Once this agreement goes through, I'll send over my research on micro-repulsor tech. Your droids should be a lot less cumbersome, but also, a lot less power hungry in the process. And once the process is set up, it costs slightly less than a standard repulsor pack, with much the same power.” All the while her hands were very expressive. She spotted Srina, and her Uncle Alkor off in the distance. “Well, thank you for the tour. I look forward to your help solving some of my own issues. And I would love to help with yours. I think we both can benefit from a joint research project in the near future.”

Allya bowed deeply to them, and they in turn to her. The girl then trotted over to the armored Alkor. Frankly, she knew only a bit about her uncle. She had heard stories, and all that. But, once Isley became Metus, he had broken away. As such, the man held a certain curiosity for her. As she walked up to Alkor, and leaned on the wall near him. The raw sienna skinned Mandalorian girl crossed her arms. Oh her wrist and forearm, a Mandalorian vambrace was visible time to time. “The Scientists seem impressed to be sure. I think average tech wise, the Confederacy is like, thirty years in the future compared to most of the galaxy. Not a long way off, but enough to make a good chunk of difference.”

Allya's eyes went over Srina and her outfit. Let's be real, there was far too much of her father in her. Even she had to admit Srina was one of the most beautiful women in the galaxy. The girl seemed relaxed, and leaned against the wall quite happily, snuggled up in her large camouflage jacket. “Why do I feel I will never ever look as pretty as she does? Like, I don't think I look bad. I mean, Jerek thinks I'm pretty and all. So I must be. But, honestly. Some people.”

Alkor listened to the young [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] idly as she spoke about the technological superiority of the Confederacy. It made sense to him. Mandalorians placed extreme interest in being at the cutting edge of development, and she was the offspring of one of the most ingenuious Mando'ade ever to leave the culture behind him. The Confederacy had used his knowledge and vast wealth to expand their scope to many systems, and to enhance their understanding, and to improve quality of life for everyone under their banners.

At least, that was the rhetoric. Alkor was still learning how the role of a Knight Obsidian played into the Confederacy beyond simply augmenting the CDF. He wasn't about to start raving about their achievements, or complementing anyone on their contributions. He gave a noteworthy shrug, but little more in response to the girl's initial statement.

Then, she said something the Corellian exile found most curious. It seemed culturally acceptable in a variety of circles for women to compare and contrast themselves with their peers- it was something he passively noticed, so he never commented, but it confused him. What confused him more was the girl's assertion.

'Pretty.'

"Is she?" he asked gently, rolling the hood back and revealing his face. He gazed at [member="Srina Talon"] questioningly, as if seeking some deeper meaning within her person. "What makes someone 'pretty?' He asked, genuinely curious. His gaze moved toward Allya quizzically. "And why is it such a desirable trait that it evokes envy?"

Allya had inherited her father's mind, his ingenuity, and then some. Her designs were found on numerous ships, her technology in the hands of many soldiers, and even in the training of the clones she fought along side of. She grasped the technology of the CIS better than almost any adult she knew. However, it was when Alkor asked that small question, that her mind wandered. Small, worn hands reached up and brushed hair out of her face, as she smiled at him. “I was born with the Mandalorians. Raised by my mom, Betty. But dad was a regular part of my life. From the get go, I was dark. Or it felt it. I don't know the time line of him, or all his history, but I was taught to harness my emotions from the youngest age. I was forged by the Mandalorians into a fine warrior. At ten, I was taken by him, and molded in a temple, to become his weapon. I was his blade, I was supposed to be able to strike out at any target he chose without remorse or consideration. But something went wrong. To much of his stubbornness in me, I suppose. Or maybe something else.”

She kicked her foot across the floor a bit, and let the shoe skid there. “See, I recently answered that question for myself. I didn't for so long care if I was pretty. I was a weapon. I saw the girls in their pretty outfits and showing off their bodies and I felt, what need do I have for that? I'm supposed to be wielded, I just need to do what the one who wields me says. Right? But then, one day, I met this boy. He was so curious. He treated me kindly, and it made me smile. Then, he managed to corner me later on. ME, the weapon, I was cornered! I couldn't escape from him. Stories from Uncle Cardinal and Aunt Srina and mom came back to me. In time, I chose that rather than my father, I would let him be the one who wielded me. But he touched me so gently, he never used me for anger, and rejected the notion of me being a weapon at all. And it was because of him, that I felt this thing in my heart. It tightened when he wasn't close. It skipped a beat when I saw him.”

Her eyes took on a wistful expression and her tone was far away now. “He didn't use me for the things you would think a teenage boy would. Or as a weapon in battle. But as a partner, a companion. I loved his kiss. I loved his touch. I loved the sound of his voice. I then looked in a mirror and grew worried. I am covered in scars you see. I was tortured horribly during my time in the temple, and they cover my body. I began to realize they look horrible, and was terrified of if he saw them. If I just had smoother skin I could be pretty, he wouldn't look at someone else, right? And that's when I realized why we want to be pretty. We want to be pretty, or judge ourselves, or have that envy, because, we are afraid. We are terrified the one we want to attract, the one we want to be our mate, our life partner, won't look at us. Or in time, would grow tired and look at someone else. But, he accepted me, thought the scars were beautiful. And on it went."

Then the girl tapped her nose. “However, I also learned something else. It's also natural to want to be YOUR best, to look as good as in your possibility when things are healthy. Because, you want to take their breath away. And you can. Changing small things here or there, makes them look at you with renewed interest, or just captures their eyes and mind. I think, really it comes down to, wanting a partner to live your life next to. To keep them there, and to make them and yourself, feel very special. You take care of yourself, because they are worth it to you, and they do the same. But, I think, this case, is just my father's blood talking. Isley is REALLY taken with Auntie Srina. Then again, he is with a lot of people, so I don't think on it too hard.” She answered the question with honesty and an earnestness, she took it, and him very seriously.

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

Alexander

A
Plain_Hypori_Bar.png
Tag: [member="Shakti Sweet"] | [member="Ingrid L'lerim"] | [member="Jayce Pryde"]​
The Wildling had become his Shadow.

Typically speaking, the Ghost of Endelaan had a preference for working alone. It was the sort of thing that came with missions gone poorly in the past and loot gone right in the present which colored this mindset. While Ephraim did his absolute best to leave his homeworld in the dust, there were rare moments where a reminder would rear its ugly head. Today, whilst taking the fledgling steps as Handler, that very rarity became apparent. Today, [member="Shakti Sweet"] had come along towards the site of the "mission area" for the sake of convenience. They were not an official team or anything, but they just so happened to still be within the same orbit following the events of Dance or Die. As a result, Ephraim found himself not being alone when he dispatched the original tour guide; and felt her presence even as she tarried outside of his line of sight.

Having gone toe-to-toe with the Wildling previously, the Ghost felt a modicum of comfort at the thought that she was waiting in the shadows. It was like knowing someone just as strong as he had his back - and he hoped the feeling was mutual. In this particular instance, whilst Ephraim masqueraded as the tour guide, he sensed the Wildling when the Witch made her presence known. But he did not dwell on it for too long, as the woman before his eyes made a very modest introduction. Garbed in a rather interesting attire, she introduced herself as Witch and was looking for her friend Handler. She seemed lost. Confused. Most likely a masquerade based upon the nature of the business they were entering into. Nonetheless, the Ghost played along quite well and offered an enthusiastic smile to the woman.

"Well you are certainly within the right place!" he said, beaming. "You certainly didn't make yourself look like an idiot, as Handler is my screen name. It's great to finally meet you!" The enthusiasm was so thick it made Ephraim hate himself. But all parties had a role to play, and this one was his own. When he finished saying as much, he noticed that a few new arrivals had joined the budding tour - such as a rather portly Chiss - but there was no sign of [member="Jayce Pryde"]. Ironically, the Ghost's senses were running haywire, but he wasn't able to pin anything down at the moment. Thus, he let it go and motioned for those present to join him.

"Come along now, let's get this tour started!"

Ephraim then led the way into the facility and began to yammer on about some made up history regarding the place. However, what was important for the agents to pay attention to were the murals he paused their tour before. It was a display of various corvae fluttering about a woman. "Mythology always says that the Crow is a symbol of death, that the Raven is a symbol of prophecy, and the Rook is a symbol of misfortune. In ancient times, assassins and other covert orders used to swear by this symbolism, saying that assassins were like Crows, spys like Ravens, and Rooks...well, a little bit of everything. I wonder which one you would best suit you lot?"

He chuckled simply and continued on, having quietly introduced them all to the roles available. Per the higher ups, Handler would be transitioning to Rook sometime soon. It would be up to those following after to choose which path they would walk, just as he did.

Plain_Hypori_Bar.png

Blueberry flavored Sith
BLtcKj.png

[SIZE=10.5pt]There was an aura of pure boringness from this rock, and Keva despised boring things: it was drivel, it dulled the mind, a commander needed to be sharp and constantly doing something so when the field of battle came they would be crisp, and ready to crush their enemies into a fine paste.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]And this planet was that same sort of boring she hated, but the cold face of the Chiss yielded little in the way of actual opinions: a cold steel that was drilled into her to defend against interrogation methods, if she were to be captured by the CEDF’s enemies. It was a good trick, and she never let it slip (usually at least).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]She rarely drank because of that fact, but this was one of those rare exceptions to that rule: for what was life without constantly breaking the personal rules and boundaries one sets up for themselves in some vague attempt at being a better person? No such life existed, that’s what.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“I know how to make…”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]She paused for a moment trying to find the word she was looking for: cursing her pathetic basic.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“Allkohol from a Starfighter.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]You learn things when you live in the Unknown Regions.[/SIZE]

[member="Alden Akaran"]

Alkor glanced away after several moments, looking out the window idly as he listened to [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] talk. She had a great deal to say, but he had asked a genuine question. Anything that followed was information that might help him gain a better understanding of other people, and how to interact with them. She explained how her upbringing affected her point of view, and how experience had softened and shifted it. She explained how she craved acceptance, and how she wanted to be loved, and he strained to empathize with that. He had never understood perceived value. Everything had a metric. Everything fell into a specific order. There were rules, there were-

He realized that her story sounded vaguely familiar to his own, had there been more fortunate circumstances. Perhaps if earlier in life, Alkor had found purpose, he might have the same enthusiasm that this young girl displayed. Surely, this was the future that Isley had sacrificed so much of himself to create. "Isley is... a visionary," Alkor considered the statement as he made it, "he is a builder who sacrifices of himself to create, even when it deprives him of the humanity that connects him to others."

They were not kindred spirits in that regard. If his brother were the Creator, Alkor was the Destroyer. He had never cultivated life, nor built up anything. He did not sacrifice of himself to pave a road into the future. Perhaps that was what drew Isley Verd to Alkor Centaris. "I never had that connection," Alkor explained. "My earliest memories are of a mother who's face is a blur. I remember the needles and powder from her nightstand, and how she lay sprawled across the floor, far gone from lucidity."

The men who raised him were Crime Lords and their trusted assassins. He worked to eat, and when he did well, he was given a small allowance. The blood that stained his hands was inconsequential. He worked so that his mother could rest, and so that they could both survive. The slums of Coronet City were a savage place to raise a child, let alone for a child to raise himself.

"I suppose I have never looked and seen beauty," he finally said, honestly. "Or that I never knew what to look for. Either way, it seems inconsequential to assign value. The Exarch," he gestured toward [member="Srina Talon"], "has intrinsic value. She is an asset to the Confederate cause, and she unites the hearts and minds of men. In a leader, that is priceless."

As for himself, Alkor measured his own worth by the merits of his deeds. When he celebrated success, he had worth. In his failures, he was nothing. The idea of someone else filling a void seemed outlandish. He could not comprehend it at all.

"I appreciate you humoring me with your thoughts, Allya."

BLtSO1.png
Tags: [member="Ephraim"] | [member="Ingrid L'lerim"] | [member="Jayce Pryde"]

Shadow was not an incorrect assessment of the relationship between Shakti and the merc. She was the gloomy, silent, darkly clad figure that lurked at the edge of everything he'd done since he'd crushed her under that bank of lockers some weeks ago. It wasn't hard to see if anyone was willing to take the time to observe. Despite the fact that her eyes remained alert and scanning, they came back to him often, taking her queues from him as he spoke and moved. She'd been given a job, and it was her intention to complete it to the best of her ability - it was just all the better that the man she needed to observe was someone she'd come to not hate... A lot.

Sharp green eyes honed in as the second member to join their little troupe, confused, to say the least. She hadn't been told what to expect, as in all honesty this was meant to be a test of her own skill as well, but the gentleman who joined them seemed... Ill suited to this line of work? If a pair of redheads, one with golden skin and facial tattoos weren't poorly suited enough for stealth work - then an overweight Chiss gentleman was... Just... Well. She wondered what exactly the MoS had in mind for their operatives.

As the tour began she took care to situate herself at the back of the group, quietly observing the other two while listening to Ephraim speak. She found it difficult to focus on the tour at all until they came to rest before the large piece of artwork, a mural of a young woman surrouded by birds in flight. She slowly stepped around to be closer to Ephraim as he spoke, those piercing green eyes of her scanning across the painting, her fingers itching to touch it. Ravens, Crows, and Rooks... Fitting. As fruit basket chuckled away and continued along the tour, he left the redhead behind, her eyes locked on the intricate mural and most specifically the woman at its centre. She seemed content and at peace with the flurry of black, winged creatures circling her... It was like some sort of silent portent of what was to come. She wasn't sure why it made her feel ill at ease, but it did.

With one last glance at the flurry of feathered creatures, she turned and strode quickly to catch up to the group, hoping that the worry she felt wasn't writ on her face.

She took a deep breath and laughed. “My father is amazing. He made me strong. But, I also have the capacity for joy. I get what you mean though. He can do so much, its sometimes overwhelming.” Allya stretched against the wall, and arched her back on it. Eyes looked sad at Alkor. “I can't imagine not having my mother around. I think, if I had been like that, I would have broken completely.” The girl pushed herself from the wall, and moved over to him.

For a brief moment, she laid her head on the chest of Alkor's armor. “I think, you won't understand even this action. But I want to comfort you. I'm not sure I can, but I have the desire to do so. I wish I could make the bad things in your past disappear, and replace them with joy. I know I can't.” The girl would then pull away. A few bounces pushed her back away from him.

The girl tilted her head and shook her head. “I know that is true. But I don't find value in that. I've seen so many capable of doing the same, that doesn't give value. To me, she has value because she has taught me. She taught me about love, not very good, but a bit, she taught me how to fight. How to force myself. She has been someone strong to look up to, and push myself towards. I don't know. Maybe you are right, it doesn't make sense. But. To try and attempt to place value on only what has been done, is to ignore all that can be done. And to ignore all the things that makes a person unique. We are not a collection of just the things we have done. But the things we feel, and the experiences we have along the way.”

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

BLt5vW.png
qE3JYeS.gif
Attn: [member="Srina Talon"]
  • Central Government Building
    Tynna, Sector T-37

So far, the Eternal Empire's representative had chosen to remain silent. The meeting had dragged on and on as the various diplomats and officials discussed politics and trade, all of them things that the Eternal Empire would normally be interested in, if not for the situation developing on Nelvaan at the moment. With the Emperor's death on Eshan, it was all the Nelvaanian government could do to contain the situation and prevent riots from breaking out in the streets.

For years, the Nelvaanians had depended upon their Emperor for direction and purpose, now they were stripped of both those things. They had been denied the central pillars of their civilization and the authorities' sole focus was now to prevent the situation from escalating. Plans were in motion, of course, to give the proud nation something to vent its rage on, thus, understandably, this meeting was very low on the Empire's list of priorities. Nevertheless, Nelvaan's interests had to be represented.

Recently promoted to the rank of Admiral, Exigo had been chosen to attend the meeting, simply because all of the other government officials were busy with other things, although he was hardly the most qualified individual for this task. The old Anubian was a particularly blunt individual, preferring to speak only when necessary and lacking the finesse typically required of a diplomat.

He gave it his best effort, of course, but his days as a priest were long behind him, now. His skills at political intrigue were fairly rusty. There had been one thing he wanted to obtain from Tynna, something that would serve as a potential staging area for their fleets to mount convoy escorts from. The protection of their commercial interests, was fairly high on the Empire's list of priorities.

So, he waited and waited, until he found the opportunity to make his offer. "The Eternal Empire is prepared to offer Tynna considerable tax cuts on armament purchased from Nelvaan. In return, we desire a forward naval base, something our convoy escorts could use as a staging and resupply facility."

qE3JYeS.gif

Grey-Cloud.gif
Wearing: XoXoXo
Objective: Meeting of Minds​

A flutter of dull laughter rolled up beneath her breastbone. She could feel the vague sense of embarrassment as easily as she could feel the chill in the air. It was saccharine, sweet, and all too innocent. Many moons ago she would have never had the capacity to realize the subtle nuances of someone being frightened, or, feeling anything that might have turned their cheeks a pleasant shade of rose. Now…Things had changed. She felt. More and more. What was the world doing to her?

Why was her perspective changing so drastically?

“You may call me Srina. Lady Talon is my mother.”, she intoned lightly, though not unkind, simply in greeting. She had heard about the whispers that occurred with this young woman. There was a lot of mystery, though, most of it seemed to have been settled. Her memory seemed…Changed. Watered down. “I have not seen you in quite some time. A trip to Castagne sounds…Better and better. Perhaps when all my work is through I will hide away in a small beachfront property.”

She missed the smell of fresh water. The sound of children laughing. The sight of an endlessly beautiful blue sky. She missed a time, when the sickeningly sweet scent of a corpse, didn’t haunt her dreams. A soft set of footfalls caught her attention and the ivory-haired Dread Queen glanced away from the window to see a rather silent [member="Scherezade deWinter"]. A Knight, a pathfinder, that always seemed to have a smile. Or a knife. What was with the buxom beauty and sharp objects?

Nevertheless—she returned the nod. “Are you well Knight Antares?”

[member="Alkor Centaris"] was next to arrive. She could feel him, without sight, without any sort of preamble or announcement. The Exarch had learned all she needed to about him from the debriefing he had endured at the governing powers behest. He was the brother of [member="Darth Metus"]. Adopted or not his presence wove through her Master. She could not forget it. Srina would not send him away. Part of her anger wing him, for being part of the Mandalorian threat, still burned. Yet…What was once a blaze had turned to embers. He had killed Nemesis. Their most hated enemy.

For that—He could continue to breathe freely.

Her head turned slightly when the familiar voice of @Allya Vi’Dreya filtered to her ears. It seemed as if she had already hosted a smaller meeting with some of the scientists. It was good that they seemed to have found kindred spirits. Silver eyes turned back to the falling snow, where she had seen [member="Ryndrae Talon"] last. Echani didn’t get sick very easily, but still, it was far warmer inside. Thinking of her father’s brother again made her heartache. The loss of her aunt, a cousin, stole her focus.

With that in mind, she didn’t quite catch everything that Allya and Alkor were talking about. The conversation and innocent questions about her appearance logged themselves into her psyche though, and eventually, she was able to put two and two together. All of the littlest Vi’Dreya seemed to spill out of nowhere and the Echani herself, almost, thought to interrupt. She was softening, as evidenced by the ring on her finger, but even the Exarch drew the line somewhere.

Eventually, once the gossiping pair had their words spent, the Echani pulled away from the snow that drew her attention so fervently. Silver eyes watched Allya pull away from Alkor. Were she anyone else she might have found a soft amusement in the youngling embracing a man that knew only death. Destruction, and pain. “You are both right.”

“And wrong.”

The Exarch rounded on them with an elegance that would have turned the most delicate of dancers green with envy. It was far from deliberate, but, the same grace could be observed in many Echani women. She reached for Allya and let her hands rest on the youngling’s soft cheeks. One on either side, she held her face as if she were delicate, precious, and unmatched. Her eyes gave nothing away. Her expression could have been equated to that of a barren wasteland. “Danger comes in many forms. Everything about me is literally intended to draw others in. My voice. My face. It is a product of the unoriginal nature of my genetics. I appear as my mother does, and her mother before her. We are akin to the sweetest poison…Designed to kill. Likely, before the victim becomes aware.”

“Echani like to pretend that we are far removed from Mandalorian culture. We are not. We are every bit as bloodthirsty. Every bit as violent. We simply have the cover of soft features to maintain the illusion of aristocracy over savagery. With that being said…”, Srina trailed off, reaching up to brush a few strands away from Allya’s face. The gesture was gentle and would speak volumes. Affection from the Exarch was very reserved. “You are perfect in your imperfections. Thousands of women have my face. I have never seen one quite like yours.”

“And you…Alkor Centaris…You will learn in your own time. Beauty, love, it all finds a way. No matter how we like to refuse to see it, or, feel that we are incapable…It will hit you in the chest like a lightning strike. You will know it when you realize there is something…Something you can’t bear to live without.”

The Exarch released Allya as the doors to the meeting room opened. Representatives of Tynna seemed to have gotten tired of waiting, though, the scientists that @Allya Vi’Dreya had been talking to seemed to have fetched them. The group cast knowing glances.

“Since It seems that the Confederacy is stunned with the sights of our world, we thought, we would bring our meeting and terms to you.”

The first one to speak on this was [member="Rath Exigo"]. A wolf pup of the Eternal Empire. Srina listened to what the Admiral had to say and pondered her own thoughts as well. The CIS typically didn’t ask for much from their member worlds. There was a general tax that was utilized to benefit the government, and, to support worlds that needed extensive aid. “The Confederacy would be able to offer support in your system. Ships and personnel to patrol your spaces and ensure your trade routes remain uncompromised. Your business dealings would flourish even further if the sector was protected to ensure fair trade.”

“In exchange…We would ask that you work with our scientists to keep developing high-end technology. We also have an interest in your ability to gather intelligence. There are general agreements that would require your approval…But we have much to offer. You have very, very little to lose.”

Silver eyes turned to [member="Darth Metus"] to see if he had anything to add. Most of their requests had already been sent to Tynna long before their arrival. She truly wished that the Minister of Commerce was present to oversee the proceedings, though, she would do her best. Numbers, trading, and contracts...It was all over her head.

Location Tynna

Objective gather Intel whilst disguised as a tourist taking a tour

TAGS [member="Ingrid L'lerim"] [member="Shakti Sweet"] [member="Ephraim"]

He could nearly smell the blood and war on the two females that had joined the tour group.... He liked that smell. Though both were quite lovely to behold he imagined they were quite a violent handful when they chose to be. This was a good quality in his opinion.

By now the "Tour Guide" had began moving them around, filling their heads with made up histories and poodoo facts about different rooms and artifacts about them. Jayce wondered how many others amongst them knew the truth...

The portly Chiss popped a handful of his candy into his mouth as they came upon the tapestry of the woman surrounded in a flock of black birds. The painting itself not at all intriguing to Jayce.... Ephraims words however struck Jayce just hard enough to cause Jayce to lose a bit of his concentration. When this happened Jayce's left hand faded from the vibrant blue to its normally pale tattooed tone for less than a second before changing back..... He hoped no one had noticed.

As they continued on away from the painting Pryde made a mental note that the Rook suited him more so than either of the others.

BLtSO1.png
Objective: 2. Organized Tour
Equipment: Bio link
Actual look: actual look
Tag(s): [member="Ephraim"] | [member="Shakti Sweet"] | [member="Jayce Pryde"]
As she looked around while she waiting the Handler’s answer she noticed they are not alone. The Witch not received how many of them will be today. When the Handler start to play her game, inside Ingrid allowed herself one satisfied smiley. She always love, when she can play games like this. Actually they always do the same with her husband. After the Handler’s answer she sighed relieved.

“Thanks for the gods! The honor is mine!” she said. “Please reminds me next time I don’t go any blind date! Not because I have a problem with you, just… just that was embarrassed.”

Ingrid blushed after her words, they was not a real one, but a perfect fake. Any actor or actress would be envy to her acting. The Witch noticed the chiss; this maybe can be annoying. She nods and follows the man into the facility. She continued her role, the girl who went to date with a man, so sometimes stopped front one more interesting stuff – painting, or other work of art – and checked those. But during these times her full attention was to the Handler too.

“It’s a good question, but I think you know me, and the answer Handler. We know each other long-long time on the HoloNet and played many Holo game. I’m still and always preferring the Crow role, but if you, or team needed I’m a very good Raven too” she said friendly and kind.

The Witch don’t want to leave the cover what she started, that’s why she maintain the game. That’s why she step closer to the Handler, if the man let it, she stroke gently his arm and wink on him. After this she step away and spins playfully. Ingrid was sure the Handler read her files before came here, therefore he knows what she capable, and what position is the best for her. Under the tour she tried keep her eye on the chiss man, but he maybe to far away from her, thus Ingrid noticed nothing.

“What the staff are planning? They always said anything when the game is started...” she asked again. “But if you want talk about something else like the “game” just say. This whole thing is totally new to me and…

She blushed again and fell her eyes to the floor. Of course not, but the game and the situation required this.

1wHqHUL.png

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
BLt5vW.png

System Represented: Castagne
Order Represented: IBI, Castan Executive branch, Bio-research
Ship in orbit: Castan SD-Tecknor
Interacting with: Open

She could almost touch it..taste it...but it were lost to her at the moment. The young Exarch had met her before?...or were it a form of formality for one of such high profile, to give that notion?

"Oh, of course..." blue eyes schulpting over the woman's features, going over her lips, her eye movement and mannerism.
"...yes, Srina." Karlie nodded, giving her a familiar smile.

Yet as familiar as the woman seemed to her, even her mannerism and friendliness, it were her voice. Yes her voice were teasing, tingling memories Karlie just couldn't reach. Yet they were so, so close. Right there...just a fingertip away... neurons barely connecting, like looking through a dense fog at what you thought you once saw, but now obscured.

But no.
Not even a fisher on a bridge that one could easily jump across.
Karlie simply had no vivid memory of the silver hair lady before her....just the familiar fragrance of the person, taste and sounds of the woman... the ingredients were there, just could not form the entire entree in her mind.

It were certainly another awkward moment following what the day had already brought her.
Castagne... beachfront, the woman touched upon the remnants, the edges of missing memories like that of a lost puzzle piece. One knew something belonged, only it were not to be found.
So many little clues...so...so close, yet light-years away...literally.

"Yes, I will certainly be looking forward to that time myself...Srina." Karlie found herself actually meaning it, as it felt like they had shared a few moments elsewhere. A dream she had then?
Silly, no.
Maybe it were nothing more than a dream Karlie had? But that wouldn't explain Srina's portions of it, no.
Were she going to be too pretentious if she offered the woman a stay at her beachfront? Was it what Srina were meaning? '...gods, things seemed so confusing right now.'
No, Karlie figured best not push it; an invite to the beach house, as she weren't at all sure if they had actually met and she somehow forgot... or Srina was just very good in the political ring.
"The gods know I could use some beach time myself."

Thank the gods and the heavens upon which they looked down upon mortals that this were no social gathering but one of political justification. There were many more delegates from both sides and plenty around. The small exchange of pleasantries before the young Exarch continued to greet others were both a lifesaver and a gut wrenching experience as when Srina move on, it left Karlie feeling empty...confused....wondering as to what the FRAK was going on with her head.
Something were amiss and she best figure it out.

BLt5vW.png

The representatives of Tynna had indeed gotten tired of waiting. However, the smiles on their faces openly showed that there was no harm done. It was not unheard of for strangers to do the ooh and ahh of their wonderful planet, a planet that by all rights had to be protected by any means possible.

Snapping her fingers, the doors to the meeting hall opened even wider to reveal tables covered in tea and cookies, and servants appeared from the corners, piling mountains of cookies and cups of lovingly warmed tea to place on their trays as they exited the conference room, offering the esteemed guests all of column A and some of column B.

"We were meant to discuss the terms behind those doors," said one of the female representatives of the planet, "three large interplanetary governments approach us, and it is no secret that Tynna has chosen the Confederacy. So please, enjoy the refreshments."

Handing a data pad over to [member="Srina Talon"], the woman nodded. "Our starting terms are incredibly simple. We mean for this to be easy to both sides involved. If we can agree on these starting terms, we may both send representatives out to hash out the more in depth parts at a later time. Perhaps after you have enjoyed our lovely beaches," she smiled warmly.

Turning to the one who appeared as some kind of wolf species ([member="Rath Exigo"]). "The Eternal Empire is not the Confederacy. However, we will be willing to discuss what you propose once matters with the Confederacy of Independent Systems has been concluded."

Grey-Cloud.gif
Wearing: XoXoXo
Objective: Meeting of Minds​

[member="Karlie Lynn Destat"] was one strange young woman. Her responses were slow. Almost, confused. The ivory haired creature turned her head toward the representative of Castagne and gave her a full once over. Was she feeling well? “We could all use a rest.”, she soft woman responded, carefully, though not without a touch of concern. Had something happened that she was unaware of?

Regardless, her responses were cut short, when those that they were slated to meet with on Tynna made their grand entrance. Srina would have felt some sort of embarrassment or may have held the good grace to blush if these individuals weren’t so warm. It almost reminded her of when her mother and father used to scold her gently for doing innocent things that mischievous younglings did. “Forgive us.”, the Exarch spoke, but it was waved away.

Instead, they were greeted with a conference hall full of sweets and warm beverages.

That—And a data-pad so that they could make the joining of Tynna official. Srina took the device with a pale nod of her head and brought it to [member="Darth Metus"] for his approval. He glanced it over, briefly, and both of them pressed their thumbprints to the signature area. The silent Exarch pulled away from her Master to return the datapad just as smoothly as she had arrived. “We find these terms agreeable, however, the Eternal Empire is technically part of the Confederacy. We wouldn’t mind different terms being discussed in depth later but they abide the same trade restrictions that we do. They too, should hear this, as they do fall beneath our sphere.”

It was the truth. There were no half-measures. No ‘membership’ in moderation. One could not ‘partially’ belong to Confederate space. One could not ‘partially’ abide by the laws that had been set forth. The Eternal Empire was either with the Confederacy or it was not. The concept of this was absolute. Just as one could not be partially dead—It was always a matter of either or.

And last she’d checked, even with the passing of [member="Darth Tacitus"], Nelvaan remained.

The Echani offered a ghostly smile to the representative of Tynna, who returned it, though perhaps a little less joyfully than before. There was something about the Eternal Empire that gave them reason for pause. Regardless, the deal would hold. The Confederacy, and the representative of the Eternal Empire, would be welcomed into the hall. Srina herself made a very straight line toward something that had caught her eye.

They had sparklemint sticks in every flavor possible. Clearly, Tynna was indeed a wonderful place.

BLtgyJ.png

The representatives of Tynna smiled as thumbs were pressed and papers were signed, doing the same once the datapads were returned to them. It was a wonderful event that would celebrate a glorious feature to come for the planet. Without a doubt, the planet would be getting more out of this diplomatic agreement than the Confederacy would, yet such things were often the case when dealing with an interplanetary government.

The woman who had spoken ushered all those present to huddle together so that a holoimage could be taken. The image would be later be projecting against the wall in the Main Hall, for all to see.

As for the matters with the Eternal Empire, that would be discussed at a later moment, for while it was true that the Empire was part of the Confederacy – now was not the time to discuss taxes and the such. The initial agreements had been conducted by the heads of the states, and the rest would follow in the coming weeks and months as representatives on both sides argued to death about the fine print.

Indeed, it was a glorious day, for both Tynna and the Confederacy.

motionpurp.png

Although the diplomatic story is complete, you are more than welcome to continue your personal story in this thread! Happy RP'ing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom