Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slowing Down

So yesterday I started to lose my muse for all of my characters. I'm starting to lack the motivation to write IC posts and have been logging off early to go do other stuff. But, I'll be back to my old normal, active self here in a little while. I just need to take things easy and priotize my threads and characters.

Not gonna be a full-blown LOA, but I won't be around a ton like I used to. My focus for characters with revolve around @[member="Darth Arcis"] and @[member="Davin"]. Threads of priority will be the Sith Valen Dominions (which I will keep going), the Valen Space Thread, and Development threads.

If you're trying to get in contact with me at any of these times, PMing will be the best way to get to me in the quickest way possible. If that isn't good enough, hook up with me over Skype or something and we can exchange phone numbers or whatever if you need me.

I'll be back soon enough, but just don't press for too much from me for the time being.

Thanks for understanding,
Arcis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom