Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slave Rescue Ops Story Arc Needs People!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Now that Kay has more time on her hands, her friend [member="Tobias Dracks"] has reminded her of her start in Galactic affairs. And that was in her slave rescue operations that she orchestrated against the Hutt Cartel.

For a long time now the Cartel has been gone. The grip in that territory has been weak, but holds nonetheless. Slaves still need to be rescued. And perhaps old tactics and strategies can be reused.

I'm looking for:

*People to help with the rescue ops.
*People to be the slavers and their goons.
*People to be a slave or two (we'll NPC the rest if need be).

There should be plenty of PvP involved, so people can pair up. I've got a variety of strategies in mind going from ambushing slave raiders in villages, to attacking slave camps and disrupting slave auctions. All we gotta do is get a variety of individuals in to figure out which operation will take place first.

This is open to all factions and people across the board. So what'll it be? Are you in?

I think my pirate could fit in a good place as a co-conspirator for the slavers.

Besides, I believe its a great time for the Kerkovs to be re-acquainted with [member="Lady Kay"], don't you think?

Count me in.

Kay-Larr

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Domino"] [member="Voph"]

Great :) I look forward to teaming up along side you for this!

[member="Bill Kerkov"]

Haha yeah. The Kerkov's and I go way back...way, way back. I'll look forward to kicking your butt ;) :p

Warmaster Nyâsh

W
[member="Lady Kay"]

Its not in the Outer Rim, but in the Unknown Regions close to the Chiss - the realm of this my character. It has a large emphasis on slavery and it is actually its only major export.
It could create a very cool campaign arc to give the slavery there a 'little' resistance movement. Though it would be a serious challenge for outsiders.

I would be up for it if you havent advanced with your planning too far already.

Kay-Larr

[member="Abigail Meredydd"]

Yup! Lori told me that about you ;)

[member="The Anarch"]

I haven't picked out the exact planet to go to yet in my planning. But if slaves are your major export, we could work with that :)

I happen to have two characters who are highly anti-slavery. Zeke Tune, and this little Sithling here, Allya. If you want to have some fun. Would probably bring Zeke, he is a serial killer who specializes in targeting slavers.

Kay-Larr

[member="The Anarch"]

I'll check a bit later when I get the chance. Just munching on a bit of lunch before I bake some gingerbread.

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]

Zeke sounds good. Sometimes it's good to have people with a blood lust to have around in dangerous situations. I'm sure that he'll love one of the strategies in mind ;)

[member="Lady Kay"] Yo you trying to steal my slaves? Nah uh, Cartel might be dead but there's one remnant still ready to keep the scum alive.

[member="Cait Sandusky"], I was writing up the thread, but this has come up as imperative. If ya wanna prove myself, this is the job for you. Credit's involved.

So, I should probably just say. I'm against ya in this one Kay. Let the Slaves make their choices in shackles and also the choice that I make them!

Kay-Larr

[member="Thraxis"]

I know that you're still around. And you're still the Joker to my Batman.

I look forward to running into you again. Just keep Dr. Thraxis at home :p

Kay-Larr

First thread is up! This will be the first of many in this story arc.

OOC here

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Bill Kerkov"] [member="Voph"] [member="Domino"] [member="Koda Fett"] [member="Abigail Meredydd"] [member="Zeke Tune"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Kos "]

[member="The Anarch"] -Once this gets going, your people could hear wind of it. We'll hit your sector of space as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom