Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SJO Dominion of Nar Chunna

[member="Amon Vizsla"] [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] [member="Romi Jade"] [member="Setter Ryburn"]

It is always difficult when family turn out to be idiots.

She had always had a soft spot for little Amon. Kind soul, kind heart, kinder than most anyway. It had to have been a hard life- surviving under his father's long bloody shadow and being expected to follow suit. That didn't mean Rhyne was happy. Anything but. It was one thing to go off on your own. Become a merc, a bounty hunter, or literally anything else other than an aruetii bootlicker.

Here she was.

Signed up with the Antarian Rangers now.

Well, Ronan might be satisfied letting go of Amon, since he had Tam. But. Family was family. You had to protect them, even when they were idiots. She was watching the fight from afar. Through the scope of her sniper. Pondering what to do here. Oh, Mando'ade tradition would have demanded her to sit back.

Let Amon handle this, rather than insult him by offering assistance.

Yet.

He was doing this in a party of others, no?

The armored fingers squeezed the trigger. A blaster beam erupted from the barrel. It burned through the air and within a moment's notice? It would hit the Gen'dai. Hopefully in its ugly mug. Not that that would kill it. Those things were notoriously hardy.

But one more drip in the pain bucket.

:: Figured you might need some help, little cousin. :: The voice filtered through a private channel with Amon. It would probably surprise him, since she hadn't told him about joining up yet. Into the regular channel shared with the others on the mission came the following message- "Cog-One providing fire-support." Calm, steady... and slightly amused by it all.

"Let's bring this chit-face down."

Ura looked at Kaia, a bit surprised at the correction, but understanding it. She had a slight dislike of smugglers by nature thanks to poachers trying to smuggle Razor-Tails off Yurb, but to other worlds they were vital. The Lervon just nodded to the knight, noticing the probe droid buzzed around before calmly answering.

"I have a feeling the same as you. Me and my friends here are search for those that stole from a Jedi temple. Thieves, like you said."

[member="Kaia Starchaser"]

Objective: Uhmm a mix between 1 & BYOO
Tags: [member="Amon Vizsla"] [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] [member="Setter Ryburn"] [member="Rhyne Wren"]

PtXOV9J.jpg

Sunder -- Gen'Dai enforcer for The Flame
Artificial Force sensitive
Well-trained in Jedi combat techniques etc via flash training

She was thrown back, having lost her balance awhile ago. He'd knocked Romi flat like a bomb blast right into a wall. She made something akin to an animal noise that was more anger than pain as she flailed for a moment while trying to get up. But she knew she she had to get up now and fight back -- she was the type to come in, again and again, until her opponent was worn down and too weak to fend her off. You'd have to kill her in order to stop her assault.

She was a fighter, she'd always been a fighter.

She raised her hand to rub her forehead and her knuckles came away red wet. It was blood.

Kaleleon Seleare said:
My left foot popped out from underneath me, and went for the second leg. Cutting clean through it this time with a more powerful stroke. With the first leg sending him down to a kneeling position, the second leg cutting clean off would make him almost tumble to the floor. In that time, the others who had charged were going to be upon him. ​"Separate as much as you can. Then go for the head."

Then it dawned on her -- she'd had some sort of revelation just then.

Kaleleon Seleare said:
However, This guy still had his arms. Swinging almost wildly in my direction with one of the sabers. As it so happened, I was a dumbass who didn't step back before calling out, and ended up getting a saber strike across my thigh. Falling to the floor just as the behemoth who had done so earlier.

"Kale!" Her instinctual reaction was to reach for him.

Amon Vizsla said:
"Together!" He called out and charged hoping the other two would charge the Gen'Dai brute at the same time. Clinch him from three different flanks and dice him to microscopic bits of Gen'Dai meat.

Romi felt the Force flood through her. She'd been waiting deep in the formation -- she was behind Amon and Rhyne. She leaned into it, and fell into a lengthy stride. She raced down the corridor following the burst of the blaster beam.

That was two limbs already, Amon slicing the second one off. The beam hit him next, forcing his head back.

Romi dove and used the momentum of her charge to carry her across the flooring. She slid along her knee pads, bending at the waist as she leaned back and found some steady balance.

Snap-hiss!

She ignited her shoto in an orange flare. When she came into his shadow, she snapped up her left knee and dug her right heel into the ground in order to force herself to spin. In it's incendiary mode -- her lightsaber seared through his other leg with an added flame bonus. That seemed to irritate him -- well he actually seemed to feel his limb being chopped off this time.

She shot back, flipping over and off her hand to put space between them. She rushed over to Kale.

Objective: 1

"You look an awful lot like the Hotelier: are you sure you're not the Hotelier?" the bandit asked Varindar.

"The... Hotelier? Who is she? Maybe I know someone else referred to as such, maybe I stayed at the hotel that person ran once, but I cannot answer without telling me what's so special about her"

"That swimmer caused some trouble to the Selkath and also to other bandits on Chalacta: we lost access to a shadowport on Chalacta because of her"

Oops. If they find out I'm really the Hotelier, I may have screwed up the entire operation without wanting it, Varindar thought, realizing by now that she has acquired some notoriety in the underground swimming world, both Corellian and Selkath, enough to have a specific codename attached to her. Also it seemed that these bandits had axes to grind against her, dating as far back as Chalacta. Varindar had to think of another method that would allow these bandits to think that she wasn't actually the Hotelier but nevertheless credibly pass for someone that swam against that person. Or that knew the Hotelier in a professional capacity, such as being an authorized representative of a supplier. Yet she had a bad feeling regarding the matter and she would be led to think that, if she went that route, she would be expected to give information regarding the Hotelier's whereabouts in return for the artifacts. And, if they were misled, it would take forever for them to realize it, or so she was made to feel.

"I am not the Hotelier but I have known her in person, before the Hotelier even ran a hotel; we swam in the same heats on a few occasions and she had me beat every single time"

"Maybe if you had information that could lead us to the Hotelier... then we could give you some artifacts"

TEMPLE THIEVES
header6.png
Objective BYOO: Infiltrate the camp, find the artifacts.
Allies: SJO ( [member="Seth Brackson"] )
Enemies: Scavengers
He could feel eyes on him. It was just for a moment, but they were there. No surprise though. He was a new comer to this camp. Everyone would be glancing his way at one time or another. So Kahlil pushed it off and went to the mess hall. It was about what he expected. Folding tables, butane burners. At least the food smelled good. He got himself a bowl and sat down some distance away from the rest. Jim would come back soon enough.

Of course, Jim was doing as he said. Getting some friends. They were all people he knew and trusted, save for one. Another newcomer, another to test. Jim stepped right up to Seth, glancing the figure over once. "There's a job that I need some help for. You interested new blood? Could be a good way to get in good with the big boss, provided you're worth your stuff."

A man can change his stars
OBJECTIVE: One & BYOO
TAGS: [member="Amon Vizsla"], [member="Setter Ryburn"], [member="Romi Jade"],

Part of me wanted to just lay down and let the pain subside. Another part of me wanted to take my lightsaber and lash out at the man. The last part of me wanted to just go back to the temple and lay in my bed. Getting slashed across the thigh with a lightsaber is not a good feeling. It burned and stung greatly. I had heard my name called out by a female voice. However, it felt in the distance and way off away from me.

After falling to the floor, I rolled over to my side, more to my stomach and back to my other side. Far enough away that the behemoth of a man was already being attacked by the others. I could see a orange lightsaber cutting into the skin and muscle of the being. A blur of a female happened to be holding it. I could only assume it to be Romi with my vision fading back and forth from being a mass of blurs, and clear concise vision.

I forced myself to sit up through the pain. Seeing Romi coming over to me. Shaking my head and pointed to the monster of a man behind her.

"Him first. Stop him first."

Why of all things would I tell my master to fight the being who harmed me? Of all the thoughts I had, it was for Romi to keep the fight pressuring him alongside Setter and the Mandalorian. There had been a voice over our Com system earlier, but it was left into the wind. While the wound on my thigh was covered up by the majority of the clothing I wore, I reached over to it. Pulling away the clothing around the gash that burned. My skin was blackened on some parts. Likely the saber closing the wound up due to the plasma heating and melting the skin together.

Reaching to my utility belt, I pulled out a very small adrenal stimulant. Reaching up with a hand shaking as though I were in an earthquake. Finally getting the cap of the needle off by biting down and yanking the needle out. Without any hesitation, I stabbed the needle into my good leg through the clothing. It burned, but no where near as much as the wound.

Hopefully the shot would let me keep my sanity for a bit more while I tended my wound. Literal feet away from whatever was happening with the... whatever he was.

Seth noticed his target was on the move. Which was problematic, this load was still not finished. Well up to the point he was drawn to attention. He cast a glance over as he finished setting his bit of the load down. Then turned to face the man and crossed his arms. "I do like myself an opportunity for a good job or two. It'd certainly be better than handling these karking shipments all day. Mind you these shipments are important. What've you got on mind?" Seth replied with a casual tone. Well, this shaped up to be much more interesting than Seth could of anticipated. He figured he was going to be tailing them, not joining them.

Though on an optimistic note. It placed Seth in a position he could guage the other newcomer to the fold. Try and determine his motives. As well as it was always a bit easier to tear apart an organization from the inside out. Instead of try to siege your way into the fold. Seth would just take each step as it presented itself to him. Then adapt and progress accordingly.

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

wip.png
Allies: [member="Romi Jade"] l [member="Amon Vizsla"] l [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] l [member="Rhyne Wren"] [wat]

Setter's drug-fueled haze allowed him no sense of comprehension that another Mandalorian entered the fray. See, what they didn't tell you about stims is the blinding tunnel vision. You only became focused on one thing. It was hard enough for a person's mind to enter combat, but add drugs and a chemical cocktail on top of that and boom- all you had was a single bad guy. He wondered why more Jedi didn't take them.

Then he felt his heart beating inside of his ears.

Probably why.

Setter scooped his knife and went straight up to Sunder, while he was reeling from Romi's and the newcomer's combined assault. Sunder was hunched over, trying to rapidly replace his lost limb. Setter grabbed where his face should be, holding his jaw open.

"Watch the birdy."

Setter dragged the knife across both of the Gen'Dai's eyes. He had a limited understanding of how their physiology really worked. But he knew from their brief encounter that the easy things came quickly. Limbs, fingers, cuts. Things like that. Those came back nice and quick. Stuff that might've grown back in other people fairly slowly. Limbs, not so much, but cuts, scrapes, burns, shots. All that stuff.

Something complicated like eyeballs?

Not so much. Sunder screamed in a combination of rage and pain- and lashed out at Setter. Setter ducked, and dug the knife right into his left eye socket. An eye for an eye, literally. Though Setter wasn't sure if his eye was completely screwed or not. Too much going on to do an assessment.

A transmission invaded his private channel and a very familiar voice spoke to him in pure Mando'a. :: Figured you might need some help, little cousin. ::

What the-?

The momentary distraction almost brought the Gen'dai's lightsaber slashing clean across his neck but a well-timed shot from his cousin saved him right on time. In the midst of the battle, Amon had no time to reply. He took the brunt of Sunder's attention due to the aggressive assault the Mandalorian brought to him. It gave an opening for the rest to do what they were supposed to do - kill as much as they could the seemingly immortal assassin.

When Ryburn took the Gen'dai's eye all hell broke loose. The creature deformed turning into the flexible weaves of muscle that slammed chaotically at the attackers. Sunder revealed the true form, or the lack of a form, of a Gen'dai. A bundle of corded muscles swept across the feet of everyone around it chaotically tumbling the Mandalorian on his back. The Vizsla turned his repulsor boots on sending himself sliding and away from the monster who took the fight to a whole new level.

[member="Romi Jade"] [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] [member="Rhyne Wren"] [member="Setter Ryburn"]

Caedyn Arenais

C
Starship: The Repertoire.
Objective: Reach the ground and rendezvous with any Jedi/Silver Jedi.
Apparel: Caedyn's Jedi Armor.
cae_breaker_by_kioxes-dc8yrxo.png
Due to the affairs of his personal life, Caedyn hadn't been with the initial team of Jedi that had already arrived on Nar Chunna, yet he'd been told about the assignment and volunteered his assistance in order to find some sense of distraction away from the stress of House Arenais. Leaping out of an FTL Jump, the Repertoire snapped back into real space with the glowing orb in view of the cockpit, he and his faithful droid Lexas, at the helm of the corvette.

Opening up a channel on a number of Silver Jedi Frequencies, Caedyn hoped that he had friends nearby that might better direct him to where he could be of service most. "This is Caedyn Arenais with the Silver Jedi. I'm in orbit of Nar Chunna, here to assist in whatever capacity is needed. Beginning descent now, requesting instructions. Over.", hopefully someone would answer his calls, as was most often the case judging from his previous experience, coordinated assignments didn't often have the time for outsiders or late arrivals such as himself, whom wasn't up to speed on the current situation or whatever plan the people on the ground had in motion already.

[member="Amon Vizsla"], [member="Setter Ryburn"], [member="Seth Brackson"], [member="Kaleleon Seleare"], [member="Kahlil Zambrano"], [member="Varindar Asyt"], [member="Romi Jade"], [member="Ura Iolar"], [member="Rhyne Wren"], [member="Maya Carrick"], [member="Kaia Starchaser"], [member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Objective: 1/Byoo (litteral hunt down escaping scavengers)
Prey Enemy Peps: Scavengers

Sukia stood over the gasping smuggler, his breath short and body in a small pool of blood, the women giving a small shake of the head. The wound was quite deliberate, done in a way to make the man be on deaths door, appealing to the Jedi's sense of honor. The time it would take to save this mans life would not doubt give the other scavenger plenty of time to run, quite the sticky situations, though she wasn't any ordinary Jedi, she was an energy vampire. Kneeling down she used the force stop the bleeding of the now unconscious man, grasping his hand and moving it to her mouth, "this is going to be awkward".

Opening her maw the young Knight bit down on his hand, soon a draining feeling leaving her body encompassed sky, her energy transferring into the dying man. It was not a lot but just enough to keep him alive and heal the more serious side of his wounds. She couldn't risk him hobbling away while the other man gained her attention, "just... stay asleep and don't move". With her target stable Sukai once again lept into the air once more, her nose back on the trail of the fleeing scavenger, her eyes picking up the sight of a camouflaged shuttle of some sorts.

"Bingo"

Objective: 1

"You're asking for this information because she left the hotel(s) she is running in search of more ingredients for the restaurants or more unique items to outfit the rooms?"

"If there's one thing we know about running five-star hotels, it's the need to make your guest experience different from the competition's"

Yes, running a five-star hotel means dealing with highly demanding guests, and having to "keep up with the Ackbars" because competing properties also tried to out-do you in guest experience. But Varindar knew that she needed to appraise how the gangsters operated, how they expected the Hotelier to act, before she could feed them any false information about the whereabouts of the Hotelier. They must know by now that managers of hotels operating restaurants in-house often spend significant amounts of resources on them, especially since guests on travel would rather not cook themselves. But replacing key personnel, even if by a bottom-up approach, meant that the open cooking position was an entry-level one. Yet the Iokath Cookbook was too high-profile (and Iokath wasn't known as a foodie destination by any stretch) for even a journeyman cook to ignore. Here goes nothing, she thought, thinking that the Iokath Cookbook was a good starting point to think of something that can mislead the gangsters into giving up some artifacts for a shot at the Hotelier.

"Iokath. The author of the Iokath Cookbook has left the hotel to go out and run his own gourmet pastry shops on Iokath as an executive chef, and that guy was the pastry chef of the Hotelier. The Hotelier may seek to get a replacement pastry chef, because as a chef, she is more of a rôtisseuse or a saucière than a pastry chef"

Lynette Lykova

L
vQeVaOx.png
Ta Desert
Objective BYOO. Post 02.

"R2! I've got eyes on a convoy!"

~ Dweeble dwee donk! ~

"Roger that! Engaging now!"

The white shining trooper in her sudden bursting jetpack swooped down through the sky and crashed right into the traveling convoy. Smashing right into the last Dragspeeder with a magnificent crescendo,

"Why, hello there!" The white trooper beamed.

"Zak'zabroo!" The many-armed bug-man nearly jumped in his saddle seat, "Mag'rak'boo! Blarggg!"

He reached down for his blaster as their Dragspeeder soared across the desert sands.

"Hey!? Are you pulling a blaster on me!? Welp!? ...When in Rome!?"

Lynette smirked and charged across the speeder's breadth. Catching the bug-man's head with a shining white boot and a nice *crunch*!

"Blesaaargh!" He screamed.

"Blargg!" Lynette screamed back.

His blaster went off and twisted the Dragspeeders controls. Smashing the ram against the soaring sand and crashing, smashing, and utterly wasting the front end against the sand. Causing the whole speeder to blister up into the air with a swoop and a tumble.

"Welp. That's my exit! See ya!"

The white trooper blasted off into the sky as the last pitch and yaw caught the tumbling Dragspeeder. Smashing and exploding the tumbling cruiser into the desert sand at a million kilometers an hour.

*KABOOM!*

The rest of the caravan turned at the wondrous noise and a dozen bug-men's head lurched back to see past their exploding companion speeder.

"Blarkkk!?"

"Why hello!? ...Oh, you whoooo! Up here!"

The nearest bug-man snapped back just in time to see a dazzling display of a white thunderbird come crashing overhead. Lynette landed right across his dash with a plop and the bug driver flipped and screamed with surmounting surprise.

"Mak'blakeen!? Skreeeee!!"

"So hey!? Mind if I drive!?"

She switched out her pistol and fired a few rounds into the handlebars. Spraying and splashing white sparks all over the bug-man's dusty detours. Utterly destroying the controls of his Dragspeeder.

"Oh!? Mind the bump dear!"

"Blarg bump'ity'ska!?"

She pointed to the incoming rock formation,

"Why that one of course! ...Ta ta!"

"Bleg'barf'magoooooo!?"

The white trooper rocketed away as the bug-man sent up his hands in a defiant last terror. Watching with horror as he and his speeder accelerated forward right into a towering formation of a red rock blister. Woop! Splat, smash, and Ka'boom! .As they say.

*KABOOM!*

Another one bites the dust.

"Blarg'ket'mageteeeeeee!?" The rest of the Dragspeeder caravan sped out in a sudden terrible display. Dipping and dodging this way and that. Pulling out their bug-man handguns and firing wildly into the sky.

Yet this white trooper was just getting started.

"Surprise! Oh you whooooooo!"

"Blagggggg!"

*KABOOM!*

and repeat.

Objective 1: Find the artifacts!
Allies: SJO
Enemies: None yet

"Oi! I wanted decent metal to build some droids with, this is knock-off Durasteel! Completely useless! I want my money back!" Kat growled with her arms crossed, she was wearing her usual mechanic gear, white shirt with grease and oil stains, baggy bottoms with similar staining. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail as she was glaring down at some cheapskate Jawa. The Jawa started talking and mumbling excuses with Kat shaking her head, she had learnt how to understand Jawa speak but she wasn't the best in understanding it. "What do you mean you only sell the worst? Wait... Did you say worst or best?" Kat was slightly confused till the Jawa spoke again slower.

"Well this is clearly not the best, a standard blaster pistol could burn through this! Ah, hush, I'm talking I didn't interrupt you." Kat pointed a finger at the Jawa, while one behind him started to speak up, "no, this is not the best Durasteel money can buy. It is chit and I want my refund or a replacement." Kat stared at both of them, waiting for a moment before the two Jawas ran off in search of better metal to sell. Kat sighed relieved, the Durasteel was a knock-off type but she was here to search for something much more important. SJO found evidence that scavengers were hiding Jedi Artifacts. It was her job to ensure this camp didn't have any. At the moment, the Jawas didn't seem to have anything suspicious but Jawas were tricky people.

Looking around briefly, she heard Caedyn on comms, asking if anyone needed assistance. Kat suddenly had an idea, "hey Caedyn, I'm at a Jawa camp, there might be some Jedi Artifacts here. I'll send my location and come join me, don't wear your Jedi robes, put some fancy posh clothes on. I got an idea!" Tapping her comms, she sent her location to him. Hopefully this would work out.

[member="Caedyn Arenais"]

Caedyn Arenais

C
Starship: The Repertoire.
Objective: Rendezvous with Kat.
Apparel: Spacer Attire.
cae_breaker_by_kioxes-dc8yrxo.png

"Hey Caedyn, I'm at a Jawa camp, there might be some Jedi Artifacts here.
I'll send my location and come join me, don't wear your Jedi robes, put some fancy posh clothes on. I got an idea!".
Wasn't that usually how people landed themselves into trouble? By exclaiming that they have an idea! Caedyn sighed to himself, his Spacer Attire would have to do the trick because he didn't exactly bring a full wardrobe with him for this trip. "Roger that, Caedyn out" he responded, giving his confirmation and setting in the new coordinates he'd been given.

"Get us there in one piece, will ya' bud'?" He told his co-pilot, Lexas whilst releasing the straps of the primary chair and moving to leave the cockpit. A quick climb of the Repertiore's stairs and he was in his cabin and searching for his favorite jacket. While his lightsaber could be hidden on the inside, he also took his CS.38 out of the bedside draw and slid it into the holster before strapping it against his hip. He may not have looked like the former prince he had been on Commenor, but he certainly didn't look like your typical Jedi by the time they'd arrived.

Once on the ground, [member="Kat Decoria"] wasn't too difficult to find. Lexas remained behind with the ship, whilst Caedyn caught up with her after a brief exchange of datapad messages to ensure he had the right place. "So what's this idea of yours, and what's it going to cost me?" he asked. Way of introducing yourself, Caedyn.

[member="Amon Vizsla"], [member="Setter Ryburn"], [member="Seth Brackson"], [member="Kaleleon Seleare"], [member="Kahlil Zambrano"], [member="Varindar Asyt"], [member="Romi Jade"], [member="Ura Iolar"], [member="Rhyne Wren"], [member="Maya Carrick"], [member="Kaia Starchaser"], [member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Objective: Escape, Water, Artifacts

The last few hours went by relatively slowly for the Jedi Master as he glance up to the sky. Usually when in such situations time would fly by and that was probably the best thing though. The Jedi was secured, with his hands placed in stun cuffs behind his back. Placed up against a small wooden post as he stood there having the time of his life.

Not today...

Kahne grimaced slightly he felt the sharp edge of a virbroblade sword against his cheek, as it dug slowly into his skin leaving a small cut. Kahne didn't say much other than frown towards the scavenger and the other smugglers around. The Jedi Master was unfortunately ambushed upon his arrival to Nar Chunna by a large group of greedy scavengers and smugglers. It seemed they were in cahoots and had planned on ambushing others that tried to come and retrieve these artifacts. The locals here weren't making things much easier, and complicated things further.

"How much do you think we could get for his ransom?"

"Not much, I'm probably he worst Jedi you could've captured. So your probably not going to get anything.....?" Kahne mused but then resulted in one of them coming forward and hitting him across his face. The Jedi couldn't help but let out a small grunt as he shook his head.

This is ridiculous....

Kahne glanced to his right as his lightsaber was sitting atop one of their speeder bikes. He sighed as he looked forward, his eyes glancing between the smugglers before he glanced back up to the sky.

A Jedi's life for me.....

Objective: Find The Artifacts
Balled fists staged on her hips, the young Padawan starred into the bustling marketplace with fascination. The emotions of excitment flooded her senses, almost erasing her memory of why she was here. Chuckling briefly, she told herself to focus while reminding herself why she was here; and dressed like a trader than a Jedi. There were artifacts being smuggled off the planet by operatives who practiced illegal operations, and naturally she was here to investigate; possibly thwart them. The latter was secondary to her primary objective. Yes, she was a Jedi. Yes, she had possession of the Force. And yes, her classroom training was moving along smoothly. But she was still young and still unparied to a Master or Knight for extensive training. Even her lightsaber, as it was, was only a training weapon. Granted it was turned to maximum strength and could, if need be, used to repel blaster shots but it was no true weapon to properly engage these operatives. Her real weapon, now, was her sense of hearing.

Moving through the marketplace, Mikilanna used her ears to pick up much needed information. In places such as this market, one only simply needed to listen. People talked, and they always talked, freely about things they heard; in some instances passing along information that was probably at one time deemed either sensitve in nature or rumours that actually turned out to be concrete verabl evidence. The problem with hearing rumours was the troubling act of deciphering fact from fiction; which in this case was harder than usual. Mikilanna knew illegal operatives where stagging their operations here, but what she didn't know where names of the players nor who was smuggling and who was an authentic trader. However, from the dossier she read before her dispatching to this planet she knew one thing with certainty, the nature of what was being smuggled out.

Simply, Mikilanna only had to listen for particular words to unlock clues that would lead to unraveling the smuggling ring..

Objective: Uhmm a mix between 1 & BYOO
[member="Amon Vizsla"] [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] [member="Setter Ryburn"] [member="Rhyne Wren"]

PtXOV9J.jpg

Sunder -- Gen'Dai enforcer for The Flame
Artificial Force sensitive
Well-trained in Jedi combat techniques etc via flash training

Amon Vizsla said:
When Ryburn took the Gen'dai's eye all hell broke loose. The creature deformed turning into the flexible weaves of muscle that slammed chaotically at the attackers. Sunder revealed the true form, or the lack of a form, of a Gen'dai. A bundle of corded muscles swept across the feet of everyone around it chaotically tumbling the Mandalorian on his back. The Vizsla turned his repulsor boots on sending himself sliding and away from the monster who took the fight to a whole new level.

Romi reached for her lightsabers and had them leveled the warrior's way before he turned back to face her. The gash on her forehead and her busted lip didn't betray the feral snarl fixed upon her face -- She ducked under his sweeping corded tendril, and immediately came up clipping the appendage in two with her shoto. The magma trail was one of fire which would halt his healing process temporarily, but she'd nonetheless become the next target of his rage.

She gave up her stance, cutting off both of her weapons before kneeling before his impending assault. On one knee, she slowly shut her eyes. She looked to be surrendering. The vibrations of permeating from Sunders charge were prominent around her knee -- she didn't need to sense him.

Within the last few seconds separating her form from his, she sprang up from her crouched position and dug the palm of her hand into sunders face. On impact, she'd sent a jolt of energy through his body. She'd left him in suspended animation after drastically slowing his bodily functions to the point of near stasis. She stumbled back, breathing heavily.

wip.png

Setter lay against the wall, breathing heavily as the Gen'Dai fell to the Jedi's influence, or, maybe he just got tired of being blown up, and compared to his last few moments, formless and quiet. Setter breathed deeply, looking around. His eye swollen, he could only half see, and his depth perception was off, but otherwise, he'd be sore, and upset, but not hurt seriously.

He raised a thumb, looking around, letting his arm flop back down to the floor.

"That's uh...that's lunch everyone. Gimme five, wouldja? Sheesh."

He leaned his head against the wall, laughing, spitting out blood and touching his eye. Couldn't tell if it would work yet or not.

"So we settin' him on fire or what?"

[member="Romi Jade"] l [member="Amon Vizsla"] l [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] l [member="Rhyne Wren"] l​

Just as he slammed the wall with his back everything seemed over. Romi Jade had demonstrated envious athletics and what looked to Amon as the Force to subdue completely the near-immortal Gen’dai.

And just like that it was over.

The familiar sound of battle perished replaced by the familiar air of harmony. As if a grim fog had suddenly been lifted by the piercing rays of the sun.

Setter said something but the Mandalorian could not hear him from his far side of the hall. A trickle of warm blood carried down his face from a gash on his forehead. He did not bother wiping it but looked up at the vantage point where the familar beskar’gam of his cousin stood covered in the shadows of the light coming straight down from behind her.

Many questions came to mind but none were uttered.

[member="Romi Jade"] [member="Setter Ryburn"] [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] [member="Rhyne Wren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom