Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SJO Dominion of Nar Chunna

bPfmIM.jpg
[SIZE=11pt]Location: Nar Chunna[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective 1: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Hunt down the Jedi artifact smugglers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective 2:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Negotiate with and investigate the governor.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]BYOO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]After any conflict, after any fight – the vultures would descend to pick over the remains. They come looking for anything of value, mostly baubles or treasures they could sell to those willing to shell out a bundle of credits. Many would be willing to pay top dollar for a tangible piece of a battlefield, but for an actual artifact, something they could touch and hold that had a history...Well, one such find could set you up for life, a very cushy life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]However, one did not simply find these kinds of things every day – it took time. And, it also took time to find the buyers that would be interested. But, there was always an interested party, perhaps there was even an underworld network dedicated to exactly that – linking up buyers and sellers with the newest rumors floating around. It was, admittedly, a small network... but very lucrative for those involved.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]As the winds of war swept over the galaxy, the collectors and their suppliers licked their lips in anticipation of the windfalls that would soon befall them. War might be hell but even in the depths of hell, there was an opportunity for money to change hands and vast stacks of it to boot. It had started small, a few more artifacts showing up in the channels, an odd Holocron, but nothing that stood out too much. Still, there was one question that kept coming up to the Silver Shadows, where had these things come from?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The truth was horrifying, the scavengers had descended on the world of H’ratth, before the stones had cooled from the chaos of the Mandalorian attack, swarms of prospectors were turning them over looking for a new haul. And, they found one too. Holocrons, lightsabers, all the detritus left behind in the middle of the fight which they could drop into the network and sell off to start providing the first payments they expected to draw from the long war.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]That’s what they thought would happen, however, this time they found their quickest buyer yet. A single individual who was willing to pay for everything they had found with cold hard cash. The lure of the coin proved to be too much and the scavengers descended on the world of Nar Chunna, moving more hastily than they normally would have. Little did they know, hidden amongst the spaceport staff who ushered them in and helped them move their important packages were members of the Silver Shadows, seeding in to track the packages – track them right back to the warehouse they were being held.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Said warehouse was currently surrounded by a small army of armed criminals. Although the agents on the planet couldn’t get any closer, they did manage to send out a beacon to Kashyyyk, alerting the assembly of their findings. Unwilling to leave the artifacts, in the hands of these criminals the assembly dispatched a group to retrieve the artifacts and roll up the network. No sooner had the silver ships arrived in orbit of Nar Chunna were immediately waylaid by the planet's governor. The Shadows believe he is attempting to protect a deal that’s about to go down, likely because he is getting a cut. As such, only a small number of Silvers were able to slip onto the planet to deal with the situation.[/SIZE]

Leave it up to her father. He came in for the fight, but as soon as that was down, he let the others pop in. Figured. But it wasn’t that she was looking to run into her father. She knew how to find him, but she wasn’t really worried. They would see each other when they did. She noticed the work he was doing, helping protect, and there was a method to it. He was helping by taking up the role of at least a few Jedi so they didn’t need to be on the line. Kaia could respect that.

Her freighter was landing, something she didn’t do normally, but above were two Ruisto-class Mon Calamari medical frigates, stopping by momentarily, both launching H-Wing Search and Rescue vessels and StarViper MkIIs to help with support. Her own ship was touching down with a few of the Coalition ParaMilitary search and rescue folks. The Youngest Starchaser wanted to make a showing I the galaxy and was stepping out of her comfort zone of just being a Warden. She had been trained as a Jedi initially, and when people were stealing that which wasn’t there, and probably wouldn’t be going to a good cause?

Smuggling was one thing, thieving to destroy a way of life? No, if you were thieving, it was to overthrow a government. That was completely different, and where she drew a line, than genocide. The Coalition frigates would jump to out to H’ratth to keep assisting with the healing of the world and its people. But Kaia was here, she was hunting today. Her rifle, her armor, and her lightsaber.

Drifter was accompanying her and the Coalition Militia as they stepped onto the world. This fight was going to be personal. But still, she wasn’t excited for it. She’d find her middle ground.

Lynette Lykova

L
EBW2Hu3.jpg
Ta Desert
Nar Chunna
Objective Byoo. Steal back the Gold. Post 01.

Lynette landed her Interceptor in a low valley of the Ta Neir Ka. A high desert area against the northern continent of Sham Cirell and only a few kilometers from the Tarn Coast. It was a colorful rocky badland. Mostly yellows and oranges, filled out with sharp green shrubs and gnarled brown roots. It was the end of the rainy season and most of the high desert was still carved and swept with evidence of flash floods, narrow canyons, and shallow ravines. Alas, the temperature was still well too warm for any Jedi visitor's taste. It still felt like summer. Even in the shade.

Lynette disembarked her small vessel and dusted her boots off against the yellow soil. Clad in the dazzling white Betaplast of her new Minotaur spacesuit, she looked every bit the proper Stormtrooper. Reaching in to her ship's small hold to withdraw her service pistol and add it's dangerous display to her belt. She looked good in her adventurous plastic shell. Ready and willing to cause some trouble.

"R2. How far to the thieves villa?"

~ Donk donk ~

Came the whistling, beeping, and donking reply of her co-pilot. Still squatting in his co-pilot's seat.

"Okay. I'll take the Jet Pack. You watch the ship."

~ Deep deep ~

"If anybody else shows up from the Silvers? Point em' towards the mansion. I wouldn't mind some help anyway."

Lynette fastened the harness to her white Jet Pack and checked the fuel gauge twice. All systems go.

"Okay then. Time to go steal back some lost artifacts from a bunch of desert alien know-nothings probably swimming in a cantina. Wish me luck."

~ Beep dweedle dee! ~

"Mugh! Cheers R2. Be good. Watch the ship."

She smiled underneath her white plast helm and hit the wrist controls. Immediately her Jet Pack roared to life and catapulted her up, up, and away. Swooping low over the yellow and green desert, and orienting herself with the far away pirate villa. Blasting off into the sand and roaring low over the jagged shrub-covered cliffs. Sha'zoom!

Her mission this time? Why, to steal back some precious golden artifacts from a wealthy desert thieves palace, of course. Mmm mmm. Perfection! This, is where the fun begins.

TEMPLE THIEVES
header6.png
Objective BYOO: Infiltrate the camp, find the artifacts.
Allies: SJO
Enemies: Scavengers
Jedi Shadows. There was something ominous about a group of Jedi who fought from the dark to protect the light. It made sense. With groups like the Sith Assassins working in the shadows, there had to be some sort of counter. Kahlil hadn't expected to ever hear of them actually operating. Better to keep them a rumor to an ex-Sith in case he truly was a wolf in sheep clothing.

So when he heard of them sneaking through the governors blockade to deal with the wanton looting, he had to tag along.

Maybe it was chance. Maybe they purposely planted the rumor for extra help from those outside the Shadows. It didn't matter. Kahlil found his way on world in a freighter, all the way on the opposite side of the planet. From there, a speeder trip to one of the camps. The young man was dressed up as a scavenger with his lightsaber in hand. He watched the camp go about it's regular activities, people coming and going with various artifacts and items to load up and bring to the contractor for payment. They seemed close.

It wasn't going to be an easy sell.

Kahlil approached the camp, casually tossing his saber in his hand. It was a careless display. As soon as he came into view one of the camp guards raised a blaster slightly, just to let it be known they had a weapon, and waved the tall white haired figure over.

"Oi! Who'r you n what'r you doin here?" Broken basic from the tall, broad shouldered human. Or an accent? Might be a good idea to fit in.

"Alan! I'm lookin to sell somethin I picked up. You got a boss?"

Kahlil continued to toss the weapon up and down, grinning an overconfident grin. All the tell tale signs of an overconfident young man who thinks they own the world. "Course we got a boss. C'mon, n don't try anythin funny. We got plenty o' guns that can take ya down."

There was nothing like carrying a golden bar into a thieves den to get the attention of the higher ups.

Objective: Uhmm a mix between 1 & BYOO

PtXOV9J.jpg

Sunder -- Gen'Dai enforcer for The Flame
Artificial Force sensitive
Well-trained in Jedi combat techniques etc via flash training

He is built to intimidate. He is built to dominate. His face and form are born of a childhood's infinite nightmares.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, the Gen'Dai assassin was trained in Jedi combat he essentially copied from captured Jedi -- missing Jedi, disappearances she'd been investigating.

Without pausing, Sunder drew another lightsaber. By the time it was ignited, Romi was already on and all over the humanoid, batting away at the two blades. Again and again the three blades joined, in snarling attacks and parries. His strikes were as forceful as any she'd ever had to counter, and his speed was astonishing.

"What are you?" Her speech vibrated through chattering teeth.

The duel raged through the hall. The three blades seared through the recycled air, washing the burnished bulkheads with harsh light and outsized shadows.

She was forced into a frantic backpedal, holding on tightly to her hilt, she didn't have the initial momentum to match his power. She kept her bladework tight in a hopeful show of resilience. Then...she hopped backwards whipping her blade furiously over head to catch one of his blades, breaking away a few seconds after, only to launch herself into the air as she spun around clockwise to cut into the trajectory of the next blade, knocking it off course. His next attack would be the one she'd stone wall as she landed gracefully back on the balls of her feet. Her lightsaber flashed up, as she horizontally caught his parallel blades in a lock. She applied enough pressure to hold him for a few seconds...

His staggering figure afforded him the advantage in winning the awkward lock, her gentle give allowed her to float backward as she thumbed her blade off. She simply wasn't there for his retaliation -- elegant spins and graceful evasion allowed her to dance around him. She leapt at the wall and propelled herself off with her leading foot, she forced herself into his guard with the added burst of speed. His vision became full of the Jedi Master bearing down on him. Her knees tucked up in a leapt over his reactionary saber swing. He threw his weight over to the side and watched the lunging blade of scarlet pass his peripheral as he barely escaped its searing touch -- he didn't seem bothered.

As Romi landed clear on the other side, something gripped and jerked her backward. She was slammed against the durasteel siding. The flash of purple alerted her and she swung her left arm over and rolled clear of the assassins blade before it cleaved through the wall in a puddle of magma. Romi disarmed him with a cut through his saber arm...bu--but it just grew back. The loss neither distracted nor slowed him. His sole setting was attack.

"Are you chitting me!?"

The warrior arced his second saber, opening a shallow cut along the surface of her right shoulder, before punching her in the face. Blood filled her mouth but she couldn't feel a thing—yet.

Uhn!

The burns along the walls did little more than add a new odor to the room. Emboldened, he pressed his attack. Successful at analyzing her lightsaber style, those same abilities suggested that he alter his stance and posture, along with the angle of his parries, ripostes, and thrusts. The result wasn't her personal style, but it was close enough, and she wasn't interested in prolonging the contest any longer than necessary.

"Kark."

He didn't seem to be fatigued in the slightest.

Ura Sat quietly on the old YV-666 as it landed. She was here to help hunt down the relics of the temple, and she had brought some help. Yearda, Argos' computer-wise sister, and Oredis, his mechanically inclinedbrother. The pair were twin Lervon shared a portion of their crystal structure, appearing to have two torsos on a single pair of legs. Sure, it was weird even by Lervon standard, but they were good friends, particularly Oredis. He was one of the folks that suggested she join the Silvers. It was good to see Lervon her age again.

As they walked out, Ura noticed [member="Kaia Starchaser"] , feeling she was on the same mission they were, and slowly walked up to her. The Lervon nodded, then spoke with her monotone nature, though this time it actually reflected her attitude.

"Are you here hunting smugglers?"

A man can change his stars
OBJECTIVE: One & BYOO

Lets just say that this was not my most eventful time.

The yellow bladed lightsaber flicking around to my right quickly smacking aside the vibrosword from one of the two men who were attacking me. Even as I had done this, I saw out of the corner of my eye, the other ruffian headed past me. Headed directly towards the conflict of my mentor Jedi, and a rather powerful individual. I was not sure if he was a force user or not, but just the sure power and force of this being made me believed it was something other than human. However, I was already dealing with my own foes. Growling ever so lightly between my teeth.

"No, you are mine!"

I disengaged from the other man who had taken a step back, and rushed at the girl who was making headway towards Romi. I didn't have the force like my mentor did, however, I had my body. Slamming my shoulder hard into the girl. Causing her to crash into a table holding a number of items upon it. She fell down from the sudden impact and I quickly closed the gap. My foot stomping down upon her wrist that held her own vibroblade. My right foot then came screaming fast at her head and kicked her hard enough I could hear a snap. I knew quickly the snap was breaking of the formation of cartilage that was the Nose. It burst forth with blood as the pink skinned girl stopped moving. I had knocked her out to some extent.

Rapid footsteps. Fast and heavy. Turning around just in time to see the swinging of a vibrosword aimed directly towards my head, I rolled away from the girl, coming to a stop low and crouched as the man who I had left earlier had caught up. Heaving his blade left and right at me. Using my off hand to punch the guy in the throat, he clutched himself and backed off. Giving me enough time to look over to my mentor. Clearly in a fight with the large man himself. I watched as the limb she removed as I looked over, began to rapidly heal itself.

"Never in a thousand eons..."

I trailed off as Romi cursed like a Naval officer. I heard a yelling to my right. The guy had gotten his voice back and lunged at me once more. Throwing himself onto me. We rolled into the earlier fallen table. Him getting on top of me. Attempting to pin me down. In the tumble, I had lost my saber to the floor somewhere. No time to worry about it now. Making an "X" formation with my arms, I prevented the man from stabbing down with his blade into my neck and chest. Pushing with everything I had. The tip cut just enough through my shirt and into the flesh of my chest. I could feel the cold steel touching me.

I took barely a moment to center my thoughts. Training. Instinct. Raw Power. I yelled out and burst forth with more strength up away from me, and lifted my left foot up. Reaching just enough around that I was able to make a hook motion around his head, Yanking him down, and quickly disarmed the blade from his hand, and moved his arm into an Arm-bar. Holding him there. Pulling my arms up towards my chin, while my legs now wrapped fiercely like vines around his body. Pushing away to put strain upon his arm.

"Just stop already!"
"I'm gonna kill you! I-ah!"
"Shut up!"

Releasing just enough, only to yank harder than before to make the guy quiet himself, I could barely see across the room that Romi was having just as much, if not nearly as much trouble as I was.

[member="Romi Jade"],

wip.png
Objective: BYOO/Kill 'Em All
Allies: [member="Romi Jade"] (Romi Bae) l [member="Kaleleon Seleare"]

A friggin' Gen'Dai.

You wanna have a bad day? You walk outside.

You want someone else to have a bad day? Call a Gen'Dai.

Setter came up behind Romi, RS-16 in hand. He dumped the whole magazine into the large brute that was attacking her. The Task Force had been set out to practice their investigative skills, but now, Setter was going to have to demonstrate his ability to operate in the capacity of a soldier, rather than someone who could help with law enforcement. Well-trained hands gripped the rifle tight, advancing on the Gen'Dai.

Setter advanced quickly, each round impacting the Gen'Dai right in his torso, the hard THWACK of the suppressed rifle bouncing off of the hall's close proximity. Suppressed as it was, it was still a jarring, different sound occupying the space.

Setter's pants almost filled up with his lunch when his weapon went dry and the Gen'Dai was still standing, albeit, pissed off. 30 rounds from the RS16 and he was still standing. And healing. Friggin' healing. Setter lowered the rifle, hurriedly trying to reload and re-attack before the Gen'Dai could react, even with one arm. Or at least, by the time that he got to him, most of an arm.

Setter at least, thought that was he was about to do- reload.

The Gen'Dai lashed out, the lightsaber going for the barrel of the weapon. Sai Cho, or whatever the Jedi called it. Except it wasn't for his weapon. The Gen'Dai was going for him. Setter had no choice but to immediately drop the weapon, watching his most powerful asset reduced to a fine paperweight, red-hot in the diagonal cut that the Gen'Dai made on his weapon. Setter withdrew the trench knife from his vest, and planned to reattack.

Then he saw the fist.

Crap.

The Gen'Dai punched harder than he thought. Hard enough to send Setter flying back, onto his ass. He punched him right in the left eye. He blinded him in one eye with a single punch. Setter rolled on the ground, and dropped the knife. He began to crawl to it, groaning, pissed off at the same time. He realized he was down to a disruptor and a knife, and blinded in one eye, against a mutant freak who he just dumped a magazine into. His fears were compounded when he was grabbed by the back of the vest and flung further away from Romi, rolling on the ground. Comically as it was, the girl that Kaleleon had thought he knocked out was stirring.

The arrival of Setter's ballistic vest meeting her face caused a HGURGUGKGKH sound from her muffled face and the insurance that she was going to stay down, at least for a while. Setter saw his knife across the hall, and more importantly, Romi alone with the Gen'Dai until Setter could get his stupid ass back up and help her. Setter spit blood out, and a tooth.

Did the Silvers have dental?

"Kid I really friggin' don't like Gen'Dai."

Setter took a second, trying to recover as much as he could. Didn't have much time. Had to get back to the fight. But, by his estimation, all he did to the Gen'Dai was piss him off. At least Romi removed a limb for a few moments.

TEMPLE THIEVES
header6.png
The camp itself wasn't anything special. Just a place for the scavengers to sleep when they were tired, eat when they were hungry. Otherwise, they were rushing through the ruins and war zones to get what they could to bring back to the big boss. And the big boss had a proper place here. It wasn't hard to pick out who was the leader when there were armed guards by the entrance of a rather luxurious hut.

Kahlil's new friend lead them both in, where two other guards stood on the inside of the door. This was a place to live in. It was more a condo than a temporary tent. Why made a lot of sense once the young Jedi saw who the boss was. A hutt, of all things. Wasn't often they'd go do their own work. So, something was obviously off here.

"I hear you have something rather special." Kahlil immediately raised a brow. A hutt speaking common? Clearly this being wasn't a high ranking Hutt among the cartel. Maybe a freelancer?

"Care to show it?"

"Course." The young man stopped tossing his lightsaber and held it out for inspection. Not many knew what to do with a weapon like this, but the Hutt took for inspection. Even turned on the blade. Definitely not just a random scavenger. The blade receded and the Hutt passed it to a waiting twi'lek. At least that matched the usual stereotype. Kahlil knew he was most likely going to loose his weapon for a bit.

It's why he put a tracker in it.

"Not an easy find. Pray tell, where did you come across this? I doubt you killed a Jedi for it. After the last fight they'd be all over a Jedi killer."

"It was a crushed body near the main fight. I was able to sneak past the patrols and found a place they hadn't searched yet and found that. Figured it'd be worth a pretty penny or two."

A bemused smile took over the Hutt's features. Kahlil had no idea if the worm even believed him. "Able to sneak past the guard hmm? I could have use for people like that. The good stuff is always where the hounds are sniffing. Stick around, find some more of these for me, and I'll reward you handsomely."

Kahlil held out a hand. "Speaking of, you gonna pay me for that or am I going to be taking it back for another buyer?" Silence fell over the room, giving a rather serious vibe. None the less, the young man kept a kind smile and his eyes on the Hutt. The Force certainly made it easier to be this bold. He could sense all the nearby guards getting their weapons ready.

It was the Hutt that broke the silence with a loud booming laugh. "I like you. Pay the man his due." The Twi'lek approached with a sack of credits. A lot of credits. Lightsabers really were worth a lot. "They call me Zarkhan. I expect we'll be working together for quite a while till we have to head off world. Maybe even after, if you can prove you can get more like that saber. Go meet the boys, find some friends crazy enough to follow you into the hot spots. I expect to see you soon."

OBJECTIVE: ROMI'S SELF-PROCLAIMED OBJECTIVE​
death-watchsmaller.gif

Ranger High Command really was shoving him operations with Jedi. That had to be deliberate, test how much his distrust and distaste for Force users was. It made sense, he really didn't like space wizards. Amon had been bred that way by his father.

Atop the glass dome which donned the hall in which the Jedi he was detailed with were engaging in a duel. Supporting them was Setter Ryburn. The Mandalorian wondered what had happened with his war crime trial. Postponed perhaps? Or did the Silvers suddenly grow a head on their shoulders and realized there had been nothing wrong in the man's actions? Amon did not know nor did he care much.

His eyes were fully locked on the Gen'dai behemoth they were struggling with. Like a predator stalking his prey he waited for the right moment to pounce.

And it came.

Crushing the glass beneath him Amon descended in a freefall right on top of the Gen'dai. The repulsors of his Katarn armor kicked in right as the darksaber in his hand ignited releasing the enigmatic black blade from the hilt. Its renown eerie sound could be heard through the hall. The Mandalorian heirloom slashed straight through the Gen'dai's other arm shaving it off clean from the behemoth's shoulder. He was about to stab him from behind and end this malarkey before the Gen'dai's regrown large arm slammed at him the weight of a thousand power hammers working on molding the hull of a star destroyer. Amon flew through the air like an artillery shell and crashed into the wall almost blacking out from the impact.

The kinetic gel of the armor prevented that.

He cursed in Mandalorian under his nose and staggered to get up.

Not as easy as he believed then.

[member="Kaleleon Seleare"] [member="Romi Jade"] [member="Setter Ryburn"]​

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Objective: 1/Byoo (litteral hunt down escaping scavengers)
Good Peps: TBA
Prey Enemy Peps: Scavengers

Tracking, it can as natural to her race as walking and breathing, from the scent trail of an animal, to their keen eyes, able to pick up unnatural shifts and markings in the ground. Combine such a skill with the force and it's abilities to sense life combined with actual training and one would become a hunter no mortal could escape from, no matter how hard they tried, and these two, oh boy were they trying.

Scanning the ground it wasn't hard to Sukai to note the very scattered like pattern of their running, as if they were constantly looking back to see if she was following. Several foot steps in the ground being sideways of 'wobbly' in their look, most likely from almost tripping over, a by product of not looking straight ahead. "They best stop doing that, it makes them easier to track and slows them down.. the two are just digging their own grave".

Standing back up Sukai performed another force leap, making the sound of rushing wind fill the area, no doubt the scattering men would her the sound once more, knowing she was still after them. It would induce more fear, maybe make the two turn on one another, right now she was capable of tracking them, but if the slip off one could get to the a ship and escape. Knowing scavengers one would betray the other for their own life... perhaps it would happen sooner then expected. Suddenly a shot rang out though the area, a blaster if she was right, said sound soon being accompanied by two more things, the scent of blood and the feel of pain in the force, "predictable".

Objective: Uhmm a mix between 1 & BYOO

PtXOV9J.jpg

Sunder -- Gen'Dai enforcer for The Flame
Artificial Force sensitive
Well-trained in Jedi combat techniques etc via flash training

In the large hold, the enforcer dueled with his adversary, both of his lightsabers in constant motion, parrying the thrusts of Romi's blade. Both weapons slicing the recycled air a hairbreadth from the expressionless faces of one another. She incapacitated arms and legs when she could. But her efforts proved useless when he had a healing factor that was just as fast as any cauterization. A well placed kick to the stomach forced her back several feet. Stumbling back she tried her hardest to catch her balance before bumping into Setter and falling to one knee to catch her breath.

It'd been a non stop saber battle for almost hours now it seemed.

Setter Ryburn said:
Setter came up behind Romi, RS-16 in hand. He dumped the whole magazine into the large brute that was attacking her. The Task Force had been set out to practice their investigative skills, but now, Setter was going to have to demonstrate his ability to operate in the capacity of a soldier, rather than someone who could help with law enforcement. Well-trained hands gripped the rifle tight, advancing on the Gen'Dai.
Setter Ryburn said:
The Gen'Dai lashed out, the lightsaber going for the barrel of the weapon. Sai Cho, or whatever the Jedi called it. Except it wasn't for his weapon. The Gen'Dai was going for him. Setter had no choice but to immediately drop the weapon, watching his most powerful asset reduced to a fine paperweight, red-hot in the diagonal cut that the Gen'Dai made on his weapon. Setter withdrew the trench knife from his vest, and planned to reattack.
"Tha--that was precise..." referencing the assassins use of Jedi techniques with way more precision than any knight she'd seen.
Setter Ryburn said:
The Gen'Dai punched harder than he thought. Hard enough to send Setter flying back, onto his ass. He punched him right in the left eye. He blinded him in one eye with a single punch. Setter rolled on the ground, and dropped the knife. He began to crawl to it, groaning, pissed off at the same time. He realized he was down to a disruptor and a knife, and blinded in one eye, against a mutant freak who he just dumped a magazine into. His fears were compounded when he was grabbed by the back of the vest and flung further away from Romi
"Setter!" She felt that punch, just by watching it all go down. She was genuinely concerned. Whatever strength was behind it was enough to launch him -- surely it hurt like hell. Feeling the heavy presence of his stature pressing down on her she turned to prepare herself for his next assault. All the damage that had been done to him was subsequently healed.

She caught the silhouette of another presence behind the beast.

Amon Vizsla said:
Crushing the glass beneath him Amon descended in a freefall right on top of the Gen'dai. The repulsors of his Katarn armor kicked in right as the darksaber in his hand ignited releasing the enigmatic black blade from the hilt. Its renown eerie sound could be heard through the hall. The Mandalorian heirloom slashed straight through the Gen'dai's other arm shaving it off clean from the behemoth's shoulder. He was about to stab him from behind and end this malarkey before the Gen'dai's regrown large arm slammed at him the weight of a thousand power hammers working on molding the hull of a star destroyer. Amon flew through the air like an artillery shell and crashed into the wall almost blacking out from the impact.
"Amon! chit..." she propelled herself up, and force leapt the rest of the way. She rolled down onto her left hip, coming around, slashing wide and downward with her scarlet saber. Her blonde hair shone with reflected highlights as it lashed from one shoulder down to her left knee. The power matched the feral snarl on her face, betraying no sense of weakness from having been beat aside this whole time. He side stepped the cleave, and its cut through the durasteel tiling in a flurry of sparks.

She came clear on the other side, and a quick pivot placed him in front of her again. He retaliated with a lightning quick strike, sweeping leveled with his secondary blade. She stepped back, moving out of its trajectory as it cut through the air where she was supposed to be. Having forced him forward and off balance, she dove in again with a stroke that he barely blocked with his primary saber -- the purple blade came extremely close to his face. Had she any more force behind that, it would’ve carved right into his head.

In his frustration that seemingly grew, he swept again with both blades this time. She rolled clear, going underneath his massive swing and coming up on the other side. The next few seconds would determine if she was going to run a trail of magma down his back, she didn't have time to think about it really. She dove in and whipped her blade through a furious blur that left scarlet snakes in its wake. He spun around and parry her singular blade with both of his and forced her into a lock.

Romi wasn't even thinking before smashing her head into the humanoids face.

She felt that one, and had even garnished a cut from colliding with his cybernetic jaw, and it cut deep into her forehead. Fighting on pure reflex now, part stunned, she killed the lightsaber blade for a second and held the hilt like a dagger, stabbing it down into Sunders chest before flicking the energy back on.

He flailed back into the wall, and she watched as his chest burned. But after his scream subsided, he simply seemed to regenerate. "UGH!"

She called her lightsaber back to her hand via the force. But he was on her quicker than that. The rage seemingly powering him. He dug his forearm into her face and sent her flying several meters down the hall.

Uhnn!

Objective: BYOO/Press F​
Allies: [member="Romi Jade"] l [member="Amon Vizsla"] l [member="Kaleleon Seleare"]​

wip.png
Ground. Hard. Cold. Gravel in his mouth. Rubble? Gravel?

Regardless, he spit it out and saw just enough time for Romi's attack to only piss the Gen'Dai off, along with Amon crashing through the ceiling, darksaber in hand. Fanfare and theatrics, as typical for a Mandalorian. But, unfortunately, not enough. Setter put his fist to the ground, and reached into his pocket.

A stim.

Just the one.

He didn't like to use them, but he was blind in one eye, and fighting for his life, and more importantly, other people's. He jabbed it into his leg. The slight pain of the injector was replaced by a red-hot burning as his cortisol, adrenaline was artificially increased, along with a chemical cocktail that would make even the biggest drug addict blush. He screamed- and...

Charged the Gen'Dai.

Maybe it was the scream, maybe it was the surprise after she got hit. But the Gen'Dai didn't expect him up so fast, and more importantly, so aggressive. Knuckle-duster adorned left hand jabbed the Gen'Dai in the face, cracking the face mask he was wearing. He grunted in response. Must have been something important. Setter slid on one leg, and grabbed the Gen'Dai by one leg- and threw him off balance. If he wanted to take a humanoid form, he'd take humanoid weaknesses. Like being put off balance and shoved at the same time. Setter took him to the ground- and let him go after that. Lord knows he didn't want a grappling match with a Gen'Dai. Scrambling for the trench-knife near the Gen'Dai's head, Setter brought a knee down on Sunder's left arm, and jabbed the trench knife right in his eye. Or at least, where he imagined the eye would be.

Even through the hyperstim's drug-fueled haze, Setter about crapped his pants again when the Gen'Dai just looked at him. It was even worse when he grabbed him by the face, and lifted him off of him with a single reformed arm, and held Setter in the air, knife still in his face. Setter looked over at the others in the room to throw Sunder off-

And stuck the barrel of the disruptor right under Sunder's chin when he was looking where Setter was.

"Made ya look."

Setter blew Sunder's face off. Literally. Like the whole thing. Sunder dropped him, Setter collapsing on the floor. Setter placed a hand on his chest, tightly holding onto his disruptor pistol.

"Man I love th-"

Sunder reached up and grabbed Setter by the leg and tossed him about thirty feet down the hall, and then lazily tossed his knife hap-hazardly after him. Sunder was now very, very upset. His body had regenerated quickly enough to counter the effects of the disruptor, much to Setter's dismay. Setter gave a particular yell as he flew down the hall.

Objective: 1

Each second spent on sting operations was a second spent away from the hotel. After the Nar Kreeta swimming meet, she got a new lead concerning the artifacts stolen from H'ratth: Nar Chunna, and those Selkath crooks wanted a piece of that trade. Yet she knew that the people running the show on Nar Chunna didn't like the Selkath, so perhaps she would stand a better chance if she posed as a traditional underworld enemy of the Selkath, such as the Ta'jar Blood Gang. In fact, it was pretty much her go-to underworld cover to do sting operations since Jakku. Thus, under cover, she wasn't Varindar Asyt, known as the Hotelier in swimming circles, but Allison Barnard, a weapons smuggler. But here it wouldn't have anything to do with swims, unlike Nar Kreeta. Here she would simply be engaging in black-market trades, with weapons that would be marked with electronic listening devices somewhere in their stocks, receivers or scopes, in an attempt to recover the stolen artifacts. Spiked Umbaran electromagnetic plasma rifles, machineguns, mortars and also radiation launchers, Quesh venom grenades were part of what she had to sell, remains to be seen if she could even get those bandits to take the bait and run. Now that she arrived at the purported location of the warehouse where those crooks stored stolen artifacts...

"I'm Allison Barnard, and I have a wide selection of heavy weapons such as radiation launchers, machineguns, mortars, and also smaller fry such as Umbaran EM plasma weapons"

OBJECTIVE: ROMI'S SELF-PROCLAIMED OBJECTIVE​
death-watchsmaller.gif

They were all being thrown like rag dolls by this monster of a Gen'Dai. A Jedi Master, A Spec Ops Commander and a Mandalorian. The fact infuriated him as much as it motivated him. Greater the challenge greater the glory for a Mandalorian.

Amon reignited his blade shooting a glance at the other two. Bad shape but not bent yet.

Good.

"Together!" He called out and charged hoping the other two would charge the Gen'Dai brute at the same time. Clinch him from three different flanks and dice him to microscopic bits of Gen'Dai meat.

"OYA!"

The Vizsla relied on aggressive slashes with strengths put behind them with the aid of his power armor. He'd tank this for the two others. Hopefully the Katarn armor the Rangers wore would be as good as the beskar'gam he sorely missed right now.

[member="Kaleleon Seleare"] [member="Romi Jade"] [member="Setter Ryburn"]​

A man can change his stars
OBJECTIVE: One & BYOO
TAGS: [member="Amon Vizsla"], [member="Setter Ryburn"], [member="Romi Jade"],

Saying that the events going on were quite strange, would have been a complete understatement. While I would have loved the idea to see a Jedi Master, a Mandalorian, and a Spec-Ops soldier duke it out with likely one of the most dangerous species in the galaxy, I had my own guy to deal with. Setter had taken care of the girl who may had gotten up or faked being knocked out. Either way, the piece of crap that was still fighting in my hands. Every attempt to shake me was met with no result. Even as the man attempted to bite into my foot, only meeting thick layers of leather. I was done with this. Letting my legs go on him, I sat up, bent his hand down against the wrist. I knew I pushed too hard when I heard snapping and his scream was met with him pulling away.

I likely had broken the joint of his wrist, but didn't care. Closing our distance, with my arms around his neck. Squeezing tightly as I could hear a scream from Setter that reminded me of old Clone wars era Holovids. Either way, slowly the man went limp. His struggling was met with a slow defeat as he passed out. I held it for a moment more. Slowly letting go of him. Checking his pulse with two fingers upon his neck. To my relief, he was still alive, with a faint pulse. Would likely be knocked out for about an hour for his brain to restart. However, to make sure he wasn't going anywhere. I reached to my belt. Whipping out one of those hard plastic cuffs and slapped it on him.

Tossing him off of me now, I turned my attention to the others. They began to get up as the behemoth of the being was more focused upon healing his wounds. Giving him time to recuperate from all the damage they had caused him. Well, if he was mostly built to take little damage, then what if there was something to prevent him from healing? Or at least send him into a comatose state?

Still unsure if he knew of my presence or not, I slowly walked over to the lightsaber on the ground. Knowing that it was mine that I had dropped earlier. Picking it up as I could now hear someone yelling out for an attack. I took this moment quickly. Due to the smaller gap between myself and the massive being, I charged as well. Scooping up the vibroblade that was on the ground, I tossed it towards the being. Noticing at the last moment, the lightsaber he drew cut at the weapon and batted it aside. In that moment, I closed the distance. Taking the utter last moment to slide down. Activating the lightsaber and slicing deep into his right leg. While it didn't go all the way through, it would likely be enough to just cause some balance issues for a moment.

My left foot popped out from underneath me, and went for the second leg. Cutting clean through it this time with a more powerful stroke. With the first leg sending him down to a kneeling position, the second leg cutting clean off would make him almost tumble to the floor. In that time, the others who had charged were going to be upon him.

​"Separate as much as you can. Then go for the head."

Calling out quickly for just the spur of the moment idea. If the being could grow back, then we needed to cause enough damage, that it could take some time before he would be in a much better position. In that time, I hoped, prayed even, that the head was a vital organ in which we could stop him. However, This guy still had his arms. Swinging almost wildly in my direction with one of the sabers. As it so happened, I was a dumbass who didn't step back before calling out, and ended up getting a saber strike across my thigh. Falling to the floor just as the behemoth who had done so earlier.

TEMPLE THIEVES
header6.png
"Yeh made fast friends with the boss. I'm impressed." Once back outside the guard that had brought Kahlil here spoke up. Kahlil could only shrug. Zarkhan only cared about the money to be had from the young man, if there was any. And the option to take some of the other scavengers was most likely a command. Had to keep eyes on the newcomer to measure his worth.

"I seem to be pretty lucky, huh. Who'd I got to talk to to uh, make up a group. I got some ideas on where to hit next, and having some allies would be worth it." He put on a friendly smile. If being a Sith had taught him anything, it was how to fake how he was feeling.

"I uh, gots a couple people that ah can bring if ya want."

"You'd do that for me, a stranger?"

The other man laughed and held out a hand. "Not strangers if we introduce each otha'. Names Jim."

Kahlil took the hand, nodding. "Karn."

"Its good ta meet ya Karn. I'll go get my buddies. Meet us up at the drinkin hall, kay?" Another nod from the white haired man, and he was left alone. He let out a sigh as he glanced around. People were still doing their things, mostly rushing through to get the next haul. For grave robbers, they all seemed rather normal. Of course, that wasn't going to change his mind on anything.

He pulled free what looked like a com, but was actually his tracker. So far his lightsaber was still inside the tent behind him. Nothing done yet. He'd probably have to wait a while before he'd get any farther.

"Might as well eat then." He mumbled in no one in particular.

There was a bit of hunting that she needed to do. The Jedi Knight was really interested in how she could help the Silvers. The Warden was a bit out of her league here, she had to bring the rifle that she hadn’t been using. Her lightsaber scared many pirates away, and she was starting to learn a bit about who her mother really was. It was that she wasn’t pure human, but she was definitely the attitude of a human full time. It was interesting, something that put her apart from others, but she was nervous about what it meant for her destiny.

It wasn’t something that scared her, but it was something that intimidated her. Was she going to be live up to a non-Corellian way of life? The dark haired girl was more Corellian than she was anything else, but if there was part of her that was Mirialan? She was going to have to do some more diving into that. But between her role as a Warden, and helping out with issues on the Jedi? Well, that was going to make things really busy.

Her father and brother had their own things going on, but she was more than happy to be doing this. Wardens hunted pirates and people who were going to hurt someone’s odds of traveling the space lanes. This was a whole different ballgame.

“Not smugglers, smugglers are ok. Thieves.” Kaia said, not trying to be short, but she had to find her targets.

“What are you here for?” Maybe they could work together. Her probe droid hovered around her, as if waiting for direction. And she’d send it after the thieves, see what they were taking and where.

[member="Ura Iolar"]

Either way getting around all the crowd market there in one little corner was a little booth with fresh produce from the planet of that she and her husband had retried to. It wasn't easy coming back into such a place as this one things she had learnt in her life time. When the force whispered to her not getting around it or pushing it away it would just call louder Louder LOUDER until it was answered.

This mystery of this all was the way she had came to this planet, letting the old robe that seen better days cover her head, along with very well worn black fade gloves upon her hands. Either way she knew why she was here her mission was to get the best price for the crops, for the alliance that had been made with the farmers of the planet she came from, right?

Just maybe there was more then that who knew why the force calls anyone out of retirement.

Yes, I got a lot of those in stock at this moment, how many lbs would you like.

​Looking at the two in front of her trying to barge with her. After the price was agree upon this credits changed hands. It was eyes that didn't miss anything even at her old age her eyes still ever sharp.

Objective: Aid With 1 and possibly assist with BYOO where needed.
Enemies: Scavangers
Equipment: Seth's Personal lightsaber, and lightsaber shoto

One thing Seth didn't appreciate was a one sided deal. Where him or his allies. Were the losers of the negotiations. In retrospect Seth admitted he himself may of done some shady forms of negotiation in order to survive. Though stealing jedi artifacts was a bit beyond what he would deem necessary for one's well being.

At the same time.. The fact he felt that he needed to pitch in. Was a bit of a stretch for him. Though it did promise the opportunity to bash a few people around.. And in a manner where if an accident.. Loosely termed.. Did happen to occur. The ramifications would mostly be isolated to a strong scolding and maybe deeper surveillance upon his actions.

Seth stuck to the crowds of folk. Using them to mask his presence. Blending with a crowd was a basic tactic towards living the streets. Plus, it helped with intel. A hint of gossip there. A tad of chatter here. One could eventually draw up a picture and follow where it leaded. Seth was hunting for key terms. Luckily life on his own as a youth helped hone his skills on the street.

What bothered him was he had to deviate a bit from his dark colored hooded robes. Which he was rather fond of. In favor of a black duster and some tan cargo pants. Pay extra attention to suppressing his force signature. Considering the strength he had within it, that was the trickiest part. A lot of times to other force sensitives. His signature would burn oftly bright. Due to his natural affinity. Thank you Master Yuroic for being his teacher. Then well.. The rest was easy. He fist fought a smuggler in an isolated alley earlier. Leaving him... Somewhat alive? Medical attention likely vital in keeping that way. Seth sometimes got into the moment. Then borrowed.. A blaster pistol from the same poor soul.. Yes, definitely borrowed. Don't judge! It had probably been stolen anyways. Hide his lightsabers, which had slim mostly black hilts for easy concealment anyways. Within the confines of his jacket, and perhaps occasionally pitch in with moving things around the camp.

Typical street scavanger activity. Seth's sea green hues scanned about here and there. Though what really poked out to him. Was when the term Boss hit his ears. Seth didn't dare directly turn his attention to the phrase. After all he was trying to act like he was somehow apart of this circus. Though he did proceed to begin unloading a shipment near the area. As his peripheral vision caught a fleeting glance of a figure retreating, Likely a vendor of some sort. Too high of a priority he'd be well guarded.. The other one whom seemed to pull out a communication device. He seemed seasoned in dealings. Though considering he appeared to be engaged in the negotiations and there was an air of caution surrounding him from the people working amoungst the tent. This must of been a newly acquired business associate.. That or an operative as well. Seth was sure the SJO had shadows hot in the area. Of course if one believed in such things. Seth did. He even operated in the sketchy side of things every now and then. As his own presence proved.

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom