Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SJO Dom of Surron Hex: Run away with the Circus

surronb.png
[media]https://youtu.be/NyVYXRD1Ans[/media]​
[SIZE=11pt]In the wake of the wars ravaging the core, the once neutral planet of Surron has been moved by the plight of the refugees. The guilds which rule the planet have opened their hearts and doors to the refugees. Aware that they didn’t have the capacity to help the refugees alone the guilds reached out to the Order of Silver Jedi, whom they had been in negotiations with on the topic of joining the union of planets the Jedi supported, asking them for assistance and support. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]The Order of Silver Jedi responded in force, deploying the massive space station [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Takama-Ga-Har[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] to the system, bringing with them aid to help the refugees settle into their new home. To aid in the resettlement of the refugees and help them integrate into their new communities the order and the guilds decided to throw a grand fete, a carnival. A travelling circus was hired as the main act, with various guild members and Jedi participating as their skills allow. Rides were built, a tent was raised as the children of the refugees and the citizens of the planet mixed at the border of the fence, fingers curled through the links, their noses and bright eyes staring at the construction as the carnival came to life before them. Parents smiled in enjoyment at the sight at one another, the initial friction between the refugees and their hosts already starting to break down. The night of the grand opening, there wasn’t a child who would miss it, from the children of the guild leaders to the most terrified orphan, they were all out for the show. While mixed in amongst them the Silver Jedi were released to enjoy the carnival they had helped create.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
surron3.png
[/SIZE]​
There is no better way to break down barriers, to get people talking, interacting than a game. Send them all over fairground to see what they can find, forcing them to talk to other people, and to look high and low for their prizes. Join up in groups of two or three and get to searching. But be aware, the children will be out in force too, and who can say no to this cute little faces and big eyes? You’d better get there before they do, or maybe not after all the journey is where the fun is at.

Pink Feather
Blue Handkerchief
Yellow Sign
Orange droid
Red balloon
White Flower
A Blue Ball
A clown’s nose
A green balloon

[SIZE=11pt](OOC: This is meant to be an objective done in small groups, 2-3 characters per group as you wander around the carnival searching for the items on the list. Feel free to RP NPC groups as needed for your storylines. The List of objects to be found is below, have at it and have fun! There will be a prize for writing teams who manage to find all their items and have completed 5 posts each as part of their storytelling.)[/SIZE]

surron1.png

[SIZE=11pt]The Ferris wheel spins, the bright lights flash and the sounds of the rides and of laughter fill the night air as the smell of food and treats wafts through the dark. Children scamper and pull at their parents' arms excitedly, drawn by the sound and smells. Not every child had parents to bring them though, orphans exist both in the city and in the middle of the refugees, children who had no parents to watch over them so for one night the Jedi had stepped in.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Those Jedi who want to get away are more than welcome to explore the Carnival, to marvel at the shows, or enjoy the food on offer. Or perhaps, for the skilled or adventurous amongst you to participate and delight the crowds with your feats of derring-do and prowess.[/SIZE]

Objective Three BYOO

[SIZE=11pt]As always, if one of these objectives doesn’t interest you, feel free to bring your own. Perhaps helping to build shelters for the refugees, or providing medical care and assistance. For the tech or business minded amongst you, [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Surron StarTech[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] is based off the planet. Your options are only limited by what you can imagine.[/SIZE]

[member="Drystan Marakos"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Reggie Faayare"] | [member="Eustachya"] | [member="Jasper Candos"] |[member="Varindar Asyt"] | [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Ostdern Mastogar"] | [member="Cyrus Nova"] | [member="Alyisa Mithel"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Tara Creel"] | [member="Thalo Molidias"] | [member="Jyoti Nooran"] | [member="Zak Dymo"] | [member="Tyluko Dubykee"] | [member="Rick Kaloo"] | [member="Valae Heavenshield"] | [member="Stephanie Swail"] | [member="Celeste Rigel"] | [member="Samara Raine"] | [member="Katarine Ryiah"] | [member="Pash Tafo"] | [member="Kiran Arlos"] | [member="Dagos Terrek"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Mariya Fleischer"] | [member="Tom Taff"] | [member="Rachel Taff"] | [member="Kobi Fesser"]

Objective: Two, Greatest Showman
With: Six SJO Younglings
Tag: Anyone that wants to come along!

Celeste Rigel stood at the entrance with six little ones, including her own, in tow. Today, the Jedi Master had opted for casual clothing, as had her young companions. Glancing around, she watched the streams of people heading inside the carnival space. There were multiple paths to take and a multitude of booths and tents, all in all, several places that young ones might wish to explore. Turning her attention back towards the eager younglings, she wanted to ensure that they understood one thing: safety first!

“Alright, you lot...” Celeste said, gathering them up into a small cluster and drawing their attention. “This is a very big place, I don't want any of you wandering off, got it?” She asked, brows lofting. “Each of you has been assigned a partner, please hold hands whenever we walk – stay together.”

The younglings all chirped their agreement and moved along as Celeste ushered them inside. Their small eyes were alight with excitement, the sight alone brought a smile to the healer's face. Of course, she knew that there were small children here that were not so happy, as they did not have anyone to share the experience with. Celeste would change that.

“Now,” She said, “There are some other children here at the carnival, we'll be joining them shortly. I'd like all of you to be on your best behavior.” Celeste nodded, and added with a grin. “And have fun, of course.”

The younglings became an extension of her own family. It was difficult not to act like a mother in front of them. As they began to move past the games, many of the younglings stopped to look.

“Oh,” Celeste paused, too... knowing that she wouldn't get away with sneaking them past this section of the carnival without playing. “Okay, each of you can have a go...”

surron1.png

Objective: 2

Little Saeria at around 3ft tall, was almost 4! As she’d often tell everyone if they asked, often if they didn’t ask she’d still tell them. Saeria was kicking her heels about on a small speeder seat for kids, with the minders close by. Holding her bear as always, which increasingly looked like it was a toy from out of a horror movie with how worn and shaggy it had become over time. Loved to death you could say. Her small dress was very old styled, very traditional, smart and kept well.

Time was something that went on really strangely around this little girl, a lot of the Jedi had grown up, and as kids would have played with her, aged, grown and gone on with their lives, by now to marry and have kids of their own, maybe even become grandparents! Little Saeria was still here, still the same, with her bear, kicking her heels and looking about the festival. She liked all the pretty’s, fun stuffs, pretty things. Well, she did and didn’t, looking about like it was fun to be out but... looking a long way ahead too, past everything.

Wooooooosh… WOW. That changed, and she looked up. A lot of the kids looked up at something with a big trailing light show behind it, flying overhead, expressing their excitement, an opening act which showed them the carnival proper. The speeder pulled up, and the doors opened. Saeria’s eyes lit up for a second, and some of the kids pulled her hand to go watch the flying things. She loved anything new, but seemed to be slower in reacting, Maybe to others she looked like she wasn’t as sharp as some of the other kids. Saeria finished straightening her teddy’s hair and plopped off her chair, about to make a break for it from the adult supervision!

Saeria Muse Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1ECEC3EU-c

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
surron1.png

Nearby: Nobody (as of yet)
Others: [member="Saeria Aldan-Keth"] [member="Celeste Rigel"]

Once again, the Gungan prepared some delicacies for the next carnival, such as caramelized apples on a stick, Skor cakes and other stuff of that nature. Of course, popcorn was going to be part of the deal this time around, with salt-free butter because the Squib manning the popcorn cart had a deep discount on that stuff, while another Squib was cutting a Skor cake into twelve slices. Now, the carnival was just starting so he knew that it was the calm before the storm. So the Squib began cooking the popcorn, knowing that popcorn made with salt-free butter just doesn't taste the same as regular popcorn, which in turn doesn't taste the same as butter-free popcorn. Yet he knew that, if this carnival could actually make salt-free popcorn work, then it will be rolled out on a larger-scale later. For now, anyway, he knew that a Gungan may as well be a curio around Surron, since Gungans tended not to be very common outside of a select few planets, most of which were water-intensive. The first few guests were rather amused to see a Gungan juggling caramelized apples...

"Yousa want some salt-free popcorn? Or caramel apples?"

Objective: Join sis in babysitting duty
Company: [member="Celeste Rigel"] | [member="Saeria Aldan-Keth"]

"Come on Kat! Please! You've told me to integrate with the Order, this is perfect!" Kat's sister pleaded with her as Kat sat with her arms crossed against her chest. Her sister had spent the past hour trying to convince Kat to join her.

"I am not. I, repeat, am not looking after any snotty nosed children! They are loud, sticky and annoying!" Kat protested, Kat just wanted to walk around the carnival without having to babysit. Just wanted to enjoy herself, not hearing from her brothers and brother-in-law had gotten her family on edge. Kat just wanted to take the edge off.

"Muuuuuuuuuum! Kat's being unreasonable!" It was a cheap shot. Kat flushed with annoyance, their mother would always side with her sister, her being the favourite and pregnant too.

"Fine. I'll go. But I choose what I wear!" Kat grumbled. Her sister beamed and nodded, she knew there were some battles not to fight. The heavily pregnant woman danced away with a large grin.

*At the carnival*

Kat was wearing her favourite loose shirt, it was old but comfy still. Her jeans were tight fitting with some fashionable cuts in them. Her leather jacket was the newest piece of clothing, she grabbed it back on Eshan, it was black and in Kat's mind looked amazing. Her white hair was loose, she didn't bother with her usual ponytail. Her sister was wearing a maturity dress, it was beautiful and accentuated Kat's sister's natural beauty. It made Kat slightly jealous but her sister had always done that. They walked up to Master Rigel and Kat looked at the little younglings all excited.

"Why are we doing this?" Kat moaned.

"I need practice for when I have my own baby and it's good practice for you if you ever decide to have a child." Kat snorted at the last remark. She was planning to never have children. "Snort all you like, don't you have to teach younger Jedi when you finally reach Knight?" Her sister was right but Kat knew she was far from ready for that.

"Maybe, one day. I might just be a hermit Jedi, plenty do that." Kat retorted and her sister shook her head, disappointed. "Give me a break, I could never be a hermit, miss you too much!" Kat offered a smile.

"Well, do this for me." Her sister asked, making Kat sigh heavily before nodding her head. "Great, now introduce us." Her sister pushing her towards Celeste.

"Urmmm..." Kat glared back at her sister. "Hi, Master Rigel, I was wondering if we could help you with the younglings?" Kat asked nervously.

Current Location: Entrance
Objective: One; Scavenger Hunt
With: None
Post #:1

A young man can be seen walking toward the entrance to the carnival that was being separated from him by his own unwellness to walk in there yet. Taking a glance at the other people nearby him once he stopped near the entrance, Jasper Candos couldn’t help but get an idea of who here by examining the people here and seeing who going to be trouble or competition for him when the scavenger hunt started. Admittedly, it was difficult for him who do so due to the number of people here and the noise that was around him that was invading his minds through his ears. He hadn’t been to a place like this where they were several people here in a long while.

He began to ask questions inside his mind and tried his best to answer them by using the information to acquire a minute ago. How many force users that were like him here? Who the biggest threat to him in the scavenger hunt? How should he approach the scavenger hunt himself? Does it alone or with someone else? Jasper tired to think about the answers to these questions and form a few of them. He knew that there must be some force users out there like him and if so, how skilled were they in it? Those people had to be the biggest threat to him and the scavenger hunt in his opinion if there were just teens like him since he didn’t see any adults being involve in this and it gave some form of relief. Any adult will have the immediately upper hand to this competition with the force skills and techniques they learn over the years.

He soon had another thought that troubled him, he didn’t have a map of the carnival before him and he knew that he had to get one fast or else be lost in that place. He knew he certainly couldn’t afford something as minor as that costing him this hunt. To him he was already at a disadvantage not only from not having a map in his possession but not being used to places like these.

Jasper haven’t been to places like these throughout much of his life. He tried to remember when he was at a place like this but to no avail. He wondered if there was anything like what he was seeing in front of him back home now or if it changed at all, but he shakes his head, deciding to forget about it and walked into the entrance.

surron3.png

Objective: 1
With: [member="Jasper Candos"]

Taiden had dressed pristinely as always. That is in the most white tunic and trousers possible, BUT today had decorated himself very slightly with a traditional Echani silver vest over the top, cutting edge fashion several hundred years ago, but today not so much.

Through the carnival he walked, almost set apart from it, much like the young Saeria might but then they were connected by blood and events lost to ancestry. The Kethborn approached the entrance with the steadiest and most measured of walks, because every step spoke volumes in language and motion. It was like the Echani knew where to walk and when to move to fit in with the crowd ahead of him, until it brought him somewhere in front of Jasper, just a few paces away.

He quarter bowed to any silver Jedi or indeed any that looked his way, eyes closed or open in measured trust. His silver long white hair followed him down and up again to stand with a smile. Then he remembered to speak, as for an Echani that formal introduction might have been enough alone, but he had become accustomed to speaking a lot in his time serving at the temple and journeying with Kei.

However when Taiden did speak he seemed a bit out of his element. This wasn’t scholarly study but practical application in a very busy, lively environment. At his side he had brought a bag to help with the scavenger hunt, and tried to get into the spirit of things, hoping to guide some of the younger padawans as best he could. In truth, he knew they might be the one guiding him!

So it was when Jasper Candos passed closer to him, Taiden bowed again. “Greetings, I am Taiden of Mon Cala, son of Keth, a Knight with the order. Are you perhaps entering the contest?” His Masters had often told him he needed to loosen up a bit, and this seemed an appropriately friendly, if an overly long introduction to [member="Jasper Candos"].

Objective: Let The Force and Lights Guide Me
With: Nobody Yet
Post 1

I'd made sure to dress casually...which now that I was at a carnival I realized didn't mean much. The pants allowed for easy movement and my shirt was formfitting yet breathable. Gold sashes adorned my waist and belt line, sabers were clipped to my belt the crystals that were attached to the wraps tinkling slightly as I walked. I tended to stay away from places and events like this...joy was....scarce anymore in the galaxy and I could use a little joy in my life.

Carnivals were a great place to do so anyways...The food, the smells, the laughter, even the possibility of secret meeting for lovers....Goddesses this took me back to times as a little girl... Continuing to walk I simply listened and followed my senses. The smell of carnival food was calling me and I had yet to eat today....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5_gkn3iLP0&list=RDx1ECEC3EU-c&index=15​

Kobi Fesser

K
Objective: 1
With: [member='Asaraa Vaashe']

Carnivals were quite the places of grandiose and excitement, especially for so young, innocent and full of life. The lights. The people. The sounds and smells. And one cannot forget the rides and games that seemed to spurn from every corner and alley. And to top it all off, it was his new master that had brought him here. The excitement such a scene brought to the young Jedi Padawan was almost palpable in the air, his joy marked with the large, eccentric smile plastered over his face. It was simply so much to take in and because of it, Kobi found himself overcome with joy, as he threatened to scurry off ahead of his Master and immerse himself in the great many joins this place offered him.

It’d been suggested to him that he wear something, well, a little more contemporary, but he thoroughly enjoyed wearing his traditional style Jedi tunic of an off-white, almost cream color. And throwing the jade green cloak on as he had, just took it to the next level. Really it was kind of a riot, the amount of joy wearing something so simple as a cloak that billowed out like a cape behind him when he ran could bring to the child of just twelve years. It was like he felt himself a superhero and ready to take on the Galaxy head first whenever he wore it. He didn’t even acknowledge the small hilt of the newly fashioned lightsaber the hung from its hook-loop fastener at him side, the very item he still preferred to call a “laser-sword” over its actual nomenclature. He even had the same jade green hood pulled over his head, casting a faint shadow over his blue eyes.

Kobi clasped his hands in front of his chest and jumped slightly, unable to fully reign in his excitement in being here before he spun around and looked pleadingly up to his master. He even continued his motion toward the gate into the place with an awkward backwards walk.

“Is Master Xeraic coming?” His question almost had a gusto behind it, powered by the excitement this place had already come to fill him with.

Master [member='Yuroic Xeraic'] had been his Master’s Master before she had completed her training into knighthood and took him on to be her very own apprentice. Kobi had met the man a couple of times in passing, whether that had been in one of his visits to the temple during Kobi’s time there, or simply in a time since Kobi had begun his training with Master Vaashe. Kobie liked the man, though he’d never really had the opportunity to get to know him; he just had that feeling about him.

Objective: See to the children.

Wu well she was enjoying the carnival... she might normally be cooking around the temple and ships but well there was something to be said about carnival food... and she did want to share it with Akari or Kurenai. THe mother of two of her padawans should have a chance to well enjoy herself at the carnival and the two of them met from time to time. Akari would also likely enjoy the show.. or the cotton candy... or the slushies... or the fried twinkies... or any number of carnival food that had been created and were the different concoctions. "Akari come on padawan... we have a great deal to see." She wondered if Sukai might be around but it was all good as she walked around with some of the popped corn in a small box.

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
surron3.png
Peps Nearby: open to interaction
Objective: 2 eat everything

The concept of a carnival were people went to see strange and new things was honesty kind of a mute idea to herself. The strange end exciting was something she as a Jedi saw every day, be it powers, animals or contraptions. Still she knew that many never got that chance, many living sheltered lives ones were the concept of even the force was unknown, such people like her little sister Akari.

All the young girl needed to hear was circus and she was all raring to go, almost dragging Sukai every step of the way towards the massive tent like structures that dotted the sky. One look was enough to see joy and excitement bubbling from the small Atrisian girl as she ran towards the entrance, her older sister trailing behind with a lazy smile. "Kids, never are the same even if they are from the same family".

Still, even if the main event was the rides, thrills and shows, Sukai knew that the only thing her younger sister wanted to do was sample every single type of food at the festival. Cotton candy, hot dogs, hard sweets and so on, anything edible and not vegetables would be in her stomach by the end of the night, well if she could stay up that long, nap time was always just around the corner.

"Candy stand Candy stand lets go there first", cried the young girl over the sound of music, jumping up and down to get the older women's attention. "Yes yes I am coming, silly vampire energy, makes kids so much harder to handle".

Objective 3: Beginning the watch.

Sebastian had recently been given his sister's old mission. One she had falsely believed she could do in one fowl swoop which had ended with someone else in her body and he locked away. If they could have even get near her it's possible the new Sith order would have tried to kill her but the Jedi as per usual had made that near impossible to do. He felt for her, he could feel pity and sadness at her failure but now wasn't the time for those emotions nor ever. He was a Sith, he was going to make his parents proud no matter how long he had to wait for the right moment. He would finish what his sister started.

So he sat enough distance away to not be seen or felt in the force as he suppressed his force signature as much as he could. As he looked down the binoculars at what the SJO was doing. Most of them were holding a carnival. An interesting way to disguise foreign aid and technical take over and one he would have never personally chosen but a interesting move none the less. He also saw several others running around the carnival trying to seemingly find objects. Like he had back when him and his sister had begun their training. She would hide objects and herself for him to find. She would always pick the same tree to hide behind. It wasn't until much later he learnt she had done this on purpose to show most people would follow easy to see patterns. There was always a lesson with her and this one was he would succeed where she had failed.

He watched as a number of their soldiers worked with builders to create homes. The guilds would survive more time within their little sphere working with the SJO but there was nothing he was to do about that. His mission was to destroy the SJO and take one of their Super Star Destroyers. But to do so he would need help. Help that might not be easy to come by or be more than pawns in the grand scheme of things. But there would be time for that later. Now he would watch what they did, learn how they worked and corrupt it to break it enough to complete his mission.

He would then flicker back through the carnival stopping at the sight of his sister's body. So one of the Jedi had taken her body, his parents hadn't lied. Whoever they were they would soon learn messing with family was not.......no that isn't right is it. He would take revenge of course he would but he would do so because of the downfall of a great Sith lord not because of familial connections. So he watched and waited for something interesting to occur.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu looked at how excited Akari was as she was going around and walking to see what Sukai was doing... she was calm and presented a cool exterior.... but the mjedi master was certain just below the surface she wanted to let loose... maybe.... slip her some candy and maybe she would open up and be excited with her little sister as Wu was getting her some of the food. Chocolate covered things that were in or better on everything.... She was moving towards Akari. "Yes come on, lets go and get some of it." THe smile though while she motioned for Sukai to follow and join them. "COme on Sukai... I'll get you some of that funnel cake if you smile." She grinned widely but well with the amount of time she hung around with KUrenai and teaching Sukai... then Akari she wanted them to be friendly and almost family.

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
Nearby: [member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

"Disen caramel apples will maken yoursa day much better. If yousa have kids on diet, however, disen salt-free popcorn issa welcome for them-sa. However, if theysa have fat limits in theirsa diet, itsa be well worth da wait for da fat-free popcorn" Ugohr told Wu when Wu finally braved the waiting line.

The next guest of the day already had some funnel cake, but he could sense that guest was somehow ferrying sweets for other guests, probably kids. He might be uncomfortable with babysitters, since he knew babysitters' clients were often picky eaters, but only occasionally are they picky for medical reasons, such as nut allergies. The Squib stood ready to prepare another batch of popcorn that was not only salt-free, but also fat-free. Which typically meant it was without butter. Yet that Squib knew that it was an abuse of language to say that someone was not on diet to say that they could eat whatever and however much they want while, in a more general sense, a diet was simply what a being ate and, for that Squib, not being on diet meant the person was starving. Plus that Squib knew that all these nutritional fads contained stuff such as quinoa, no fat (sometimes it was just no trans fat, other times it was no fat whatsoever), no salt, low-carb, and so on, so forth, were often race-specific. Unsurprisingly, many guests that wanted in for salt-free popcorn before Wu were from species with salt allergies.

Objective: Two, Greatest Showman
With: Six SJO Younglings, [member="Kat Decoria"]

Celeste smiled as she watched the little ones delight in a simple game just for them. It was a shallow pool of water and floating ducks. Moving over to the carnival worker, she paid for each of the younglings to play once. Lucky for them, the worker informed her that this particular game was 'play until you win.'

“Alright, everyone! Just pick a duck, one at a time, and show the nice man over here if you get one with green on the bottom.”

She watched as her own son, Atticus, was one of the first to step forward and try. The three year old boy was a fit of giggles as he stuck his fingers in the water. Celeste turned, spotting a pair of women on approach, one of them noticeably with child. She offered a smile as Kat offered to help out with the younglings.

“You know, I could use a few extra sets of eyes on the littles, I'd appreciate your help.” She nodded, chuckling slightly as she looked away for a moment, silently counting the younglings – all presently accounted for. But, as she squinted back towards the entrance, she could see another group making their way in.

“Feel free to help them with a few of these games, if you'd like. Or,” She motioned towards the second group, where [member="Saeria Aldan-Keth"] and company were entering. “You can help escort the second group. We're not on a set schedule, but we are due to watch the circus acts in about an hour or so.”

Celeste's watchful eyes returned to the younglings gathered 'round the pool of ducks, a couple of them had won rubber ducks of their own to keep... the others were still trying.

Silver Starlight

S
Objective: 2, Greatest Showman (and cause a little trouble)

MYF3JPX.png

Diva Brigitte

“I will not stand for this.” Brigitte said, eyes narrowing dangerously.

“Too bad, Diva.” The ringmaster said, with a nonchalant wave of his hand. “I have already told you, Lady Avery is the lead tonight. She's a rising star, don't you know.”

Brigitte stood as still as she could, but her fists shook in silent rage. Of course, she wasn't stupid. She knew what was really happening here. It seemed that Avery had stolen the ringmaster's heart away, it had formerly been Brigitte's possession – hers alone.

Her expression turned dark, made all the more dramatic by her pale stage makeup. “Fine.” She snapped. “But, I won't stay idly by and let this happen.”

“You will.” The ringmaster replied, and pushed roughly past, knocking her shoulder as he went.

As the velvet flap fell closed again, Brigitte shook her head. “How... how dare he?” She stomped towards her dressing area and began to tear at her ornate costumes. Plumes of feathers went flying and sequins fell one by one.

She shrieked as she ripped at the seams of the dresses. And then, her eyes fell upon a rather sharp letter opener that sat on her dressing table.

Perhaps, these dresses were not going to be the only things to feel the wrath of the Diva today...

surron1.png
Allies: [member="Riamah"] - Jason DragonsFlame​

Originally, Josh had intended to volunteer to take some of the orphans along with Jason and him to enjoy the rides, but by the time he had gotten there, all of the orphans who'd arrived had already been designated to Jedi. With warmth filling his heart from the generosity of his co-workers, Josh decided then to just take his son as well as Riamah out for a day out. If they were going to hold a festival, why not enjoy it, right? It was all part of the SJO's efforts to resettle refugees, so there was no harm in joining in on the fun. Josh held Jason by the hand as the trio would walk into this temporary makeshift carnival, and the Jedi would look down toward his son who was staring in awe at all of the rides and other things around. He then looked toward Riamah and gave her a soft smile.

"Where do you think we should head first?"

surron1.png

Objective: 2 Jedeye Bathtub Huddle Clique.
With: [member="Ugohr Poof"] | [member="Celeste Rigel"] | [member="Kat Decoria"]

To: [member="Ugohr Poof"]

Jedi Gunygun The little quiet girl’s eyes seemed very happy to see him. Remembering another trip at another pretty place a loooooong time ago. When he asked about apples. She cradled the bear to her chest and shook her head. Then she almost giggled, but not quite, it was a close half giggle almost tugging away from her. “Poppy corn?” Sera asked [member="Ugohr Poof"], picturing flowers. Never having eaten it before. In all the time she’d been living you’d think maybe she’d have eaten some, but nope, no popcorn yet. She’d had apples before and they tasted icky, just too much icky. Not knowing what a camel apple was, she didn’t think camels had apples and pulled a face to herself.

His voice was always fun, and though she didn’t open up immediately his familiar voice helped her relax with the other children.

To: [member="Kat Decoria"] and [member="Celeste Rigel"]

Then there were big ducks everywhere! Which was very surprising, and a bit scary. They didn’t look like real ducks, they looked like erm, bathtubs, “Jedeye bathtubs?” Big jedeyes. At least one of the little orphans nearby had decided that was so. Saeria couldn’t help but agree, and they’d formed their own little duck huddle clique with some oohs and aaars from the others as they walked about.

[member="Kat Decoria"] would find a small Saeria tugging at her hand. Not anything actually said, just a tug. Then Saeria shyly ran off behind one of the other girls, whispering into her ear about what to say.

The volunteer stepped forward. “My friend says. Erm.” There was some confusion, and the speaking girl tried to remember. “My friend says that Jedeye ducks are….” she looked back to make sure it was okay to say. There were some hushed little whispers. “For big bathtubs.” The young three year old seemed very happy and proud with herself for telling [member="Celeste Rigel"] and [member="Kat Decoria"] this important information! Going back to the small huddle of girls beaming.

[member="Ugohr Poof"] | [member="Kat Decoria"] | [member="Celeste Rigel"]​

Kat gave a small smile back to Master Rigel as she gave them options in what to do. Kat turned to her sister and looked at her, "well you dragged me to this, what do you want to do? Work with Master Rigel with these children or try and take control of that group over there." Kat gestured to the group with [member="Saeria Aldan-Keth"]. Her sister paused as she thought about her answer when a little girl approached them, Kat looked at her in bewilderment. Something about a bathtubs, ducks and jed eyes. Kat tried to decipher the poor girl before it hit her. "Jedi! Oh, phew, I struggled with that one."

Her sister was on the verge of tears. "She's SOOOOOO ADORABLE KAT!" Kat shook her head. Pregnant or not, her sister had always loved children, hence why she wanted one herself. Kat was the opposite. "I want to be with her group!" Her sister exclaimed as she wander to the group.

Kat turned to Master Rigel and gave a quick bow. "Sorry, she's more hyper and such since being pregnant. Thank you for letting us help Master Rigel." Kat said. She then chased her sister and followed her to the group. Looking at them, she was curious which ones would give them the biggest issues. Throwing tantrums, trying to run away or get themselves into trouble. Her eyes studying them.

"I'm Rose, like the flower and this is my sister Kat, like the pet!" Rose told the young group as Kat stood looking at them.

[member="Celeste Rigel"]

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
surron3.png

Peps Nearby: [member="Ugohr Poof"] [member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]
Objective: 2 (Put a gungan stall out of buiness)

A small sigh escaped her lips as the young child ran circles around the Jedi master, followed by a small shake of the head. "If you know my mother master Yeoh you probably know that I am not the most bubbly person", herself taking after the women closely. "But if you want me to give a small smirk I can do that, it's kind of nice seeing Akari away from home, I've always wanted a younger sister". Just looking at the innocent girl was enough to make Sukai give Wu a small warm smile as the trio moved through the carnival grounds.

That was until the voice of a gugan piped up above the bustling crowd, the mere mention of Caramel making it's way into the ears of Akari, the young girl's head turning towards the stall, wide blue eye burring into the soul of the owner. "Caramel, apples... me want". With a force leap the young girl tried to dive into the stall, only to be caught by her old sister by the collar, the smaller girl dangling there above the ground, waving her legs and arms around frantically. "Lemmi go, I wanna have an apples, I can smell it, gimme gimme"!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom