Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith seeking Sith

Hey there! I'm a new member looking to join into a Sith faction and seek new action! I'm also new to the site so I apolgoise if I'm messaging somewhere in the wrong place. Please feel free to give me a shout if anywhere is recruiting!

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Darth Tennacus Darth Tennacus

Not a Sith Faction but a place with plenty of room for a Sith or two to rise to prominence is the Elysium Empire. We allow Light and Dark siders to practice their religion under surveillance. But I'm sure a Sith could rise to power as long as he isn't caught doing anything too shady Evil Laugh.

Hey there! I'm a new member looking to join into a Sith faction and seek new action! I'm also new to the site so I apolgoise if I'm messaging somewhere in the wrong place. Please feel free to give me a shout if anywhere is recruiting!

Welcome friend.

The Brotherhood of the Maw may be what you are looking for depending on your flavor of Sith. We have the New Sith Order that pull the strings from the shadows, the NSO is our subfaction and the recent victors narratively of a large scale Sith Schism. If you are into Banite style Sith, or Darth Plagueis style teachings then this may be your people.

Welcome friend.

The Brotherhood of the Maw may be what you are looking for depending on your flavor of Sith. We have the New Sith Order that pull the strings from the shadows, the NSO is our subfaction and the recent victors narratively of a large scale Sith Schism. If you are into Banite style Sith, or Darth Plagueis style teachings then this may be your people.

Hey there,

Sounds interesting! I'll definitely take a look at it and see where I can begin in joining. Might need a hand in where to start off though as I'm not familiar with the layout yet.

Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom