Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sith Girl Night Out

Syala blinked at Lucina's reaction. At first, the Half-Nagai thought she had done something wrong. A sudden pang of fear gripping her heart, almost like a cold skeletal hand squeezing her heart, trying to make her heart stop...but then Lucina spoke up and it was like a weight had been lifted off her. She wasn't mad. Lucina actually...liked the peck? Syala hadn't actually thought about it that much. She had done it because she felt right, but Lucina seemed to like it. How...interesting.

Either way, Syala wasn't going to deny Lucina. Though instead of pecking the same cheek, Syala switched to peck Lucina's cheek...and then even gave her a small peck on the forehead as well. Each little one was like a spark for her. If Syala had any walls left, they were open to Lucina. In fact, if anything, she was building a wall that included her and Lucina. Maybe...now she could understand why her mother was so devoted to the man that was meant to be her father. Though even with that thought, Syala still didn't realise how she felt about Lucina. Romance and the like was lost on the Assassin.

"There we go. Two extra ones for you Lucy."

She giggled, rather nervously at that as Syala lifted her hand up to rub Lucina's cheek before stretching her arms out a little bit. Brushing down her dress a little bit which was starting to get a bit creased from her having wrapped her arms and legs around Lucina. She was ready to just walk with Lucina. This was the best thing she had experienced. She thought fighting was the best joy you could feel in life, but Lucina had opened her eyes.

Lucina Centaris Lucina Centaris

The giggling through a smile as Syala pecked me twice more. Even with using a nickname of "Lucy." No one had called me that before, and while if someone else had said it, I probably would have punched them hard enough to send them through a duracrete wall. With Syala though, I relished in it. Allowing the word to roll silently off of my tongue as I got down onto my knee so I could set her down upon her feet. While I was down on my knee, I went ahead and helped her flatten the dress a little bit. Tugging around the hem to even it out before standing up.

Adjusting myself and pulling up one of the straps back over my shoulder, I extended my hand to her. Beaming brightly as I spoke of the name.

"Lucy... I like it."

Once we had locked hands, I used the other to hold the strap of the bag on my back. Making sure it wouldn't swing to much as we would walk to... wherever we were going to go.

"A hole in the wall it is. I mean... that way I can just focus on you. No one else."

Syala Syala

Syala wrapped her hand around Lucina's tightly. Almost like she was afraid that the Phaseling would phase through her or something similar. It was strange if she thought about it. She had never normally been afraid of abandonment. After all, her mother had done that exactly same thing. But now with Lucina? Syala was afraid of being left behind. It was a weakness that she wasn't sure how to feel about it. She didn't want to lose Lucina. As they walked, Syala just leaned her head against Lucina's shoulder. Anyone looking at the pair as they walked would see the half-Nagai, grinning from ear to ear and practically glowing with a sense of pure joy.

"Well. I'm glad you like it Lucy. I like you. I like this. It's...nice. To like something that isn't just destruction and pain. Not that those aren't good. But you're better."

It was true. Syala's entire thing had been fighting. Living in a warrior culture, learning from a Sith Master, joining the Sith. She had never really had a chance to live, and here it is. They were both still Sith, obviously. But whereas Syala had been a Sith, for her own power. To get stronger and keep fighting until she came across a threat that she couldn't beat...Now? She wanted to live. Her goal was no longer to get stronger and eventually die. No, she wanted to get stronger so she could live. So she could have more moments like this with Lucina.

"Focusing on me sounds great. Since I'll be focusing on just you as well...and anyone who tries anything with you. I don't have any of my weapons in this dress, but I still have my fists."

Walking out of the alley, hand in hand with Syala, her words of wanting to only have a focus for me, including fighting someone if they tried anything with me. I just squeezed her hand a little and chuckled.

"I appreciate that. However, I can punch too. Like, send people flying, punch."

Using the other hand and bringing it up in a fist, I just indicated that I could take care of myself. So it wouldn't just be her fighting "For my honor" it would be me because I had been interacted with. Letting it come back down to my side, I looked around for a moment then decided something better. Reaching into the bag behind me to grab out a pad. Inputting a search really quickly with one hand, I looked to Syala.

"I admit, seeing people in pain and agony from your actions, is very appealing. But seeing you happy, is a different kind of happiness."

Once I had gotten the place down on where to go, I tugged on her hand. Leading her into the direction in which the place was.

"I have a feeling, the rest of tonight is going to be very fun."

Syala Syala

Syala grinned at the chuckle, listening to Lucina say that she could send people flying with a punch. That sounded pretty awesome if she was being honest. She wasn't anywhere near that level of strength, mostly because the Nagai were more agile than strong but it was still an interesting thought at the very least.

She watched the Phaseling type into the pad, before turning her attention back towards Lucina. Just keeping a small smile on her face before they started to head off in the direction of the Hole in the Wall. Syala honestly had no clue what one was, but if Lucina had suggested it, it must at least be somewhat decent. Syala just squeezed Lucina's hand, making sure that she was still there.

"I feel like tonight is going to be fun as well. Dancing has always been something I enjoy. Twirling and spinning is something I used to do all the time. Though I feel like I might not be doing a lot of spinning today. I'm not...sure how to dance with other people. I mean, I can when I'm not taking it seriously, but I'm taking this seriously."

She enjoyed dancing. The spinning and twirling was what she enjoyed about it. Being free to move with freedom of choice. Not held back by whatever it may be. Yet, she did voice not being able to do that because she wanted to be serious. She wanted to take it to a more important value than what she may have done before. I smiled a little. It was there, more than a smirk, but not much more.

"You can take it seriously, but I'm here to have fun with you."

Continuing to walk towards our destination, I almost pulled her along with me. Excited to take her just somewhere. When it started to hit me, that this "night out" was more akin to a date. Was it a date? Would we call it that? Would I call it that? My chest swelled at the thought of being on a date with Syala. She was a very enjoyable person. She made me feel good, happy. Like I didn't have to hold a facade.

"I think you will be surprised how well I can dance, hun."

Syala Syala

Syala squeezed Lucina's hand as they walked, staring off into thought with a small skip to her step. Lucina was here to have fun with Syala...That made sense. It wasn't something she doubted. It was just, Syala was taking this more seriously than nearly anything else in her life. The only other thing she ever took this seriously was when she was in a fight. At least, a fight with someone she thought was strong. If it was someone weak, the Half-Nagai would just joke around and mess about like she normally would.

"I'm hoping to have fun with you as well. Showing you how I can move, when I'm not trying to fight people."

A soft giggle escaped her lips at that thought. Since she had no understanding of what dates actually were, Syala seemed to not be too worried about the concept of dating. Why would she be? This was just her, being with a person who she happened to be quite fond of, heading off to do something that Syala always found quite a bit of enjoyment in.

Walking with her hand in hand, allowing myself to be with someone, anyone in this way was a feeling I had not had. My mind really wondering if this was real, or some trick played by the force, or someone else. Yet, the warmth of her hand, the beating of her heart, The pit in my chest it was so much telling me that this was real.

"I cannot wait, Syala"

As we came to the place on the map, I looked up to see not much. Just a sign in front of a door. Funny enough, this place was called. "The Hole" Likely the butt of some jokes, but was more likely a play on words of it being a hole in the wall. Opening the door, I allowed Syala to walk in first. Being nice really. As I walked in, the dimmed lights, a soft haze of smoke, and some unique music I have never heard before played. Only a hand full of people were here. Most being in just one or two groups having fun.

A moment to walk up to the bar, I would wait for the male bartender to come to us. In the time being, I spoke to her.

"Is there something you specifically want to drink?"

Syala Syala

"Well. You're gonna have to wait. Which is good. Because good things come to those who wait."

Syala teased gently, turning her head to peck Lucina on the cheek before looking back ahead of herself, letting the Phaseling lead the pair. The irony of this situation was almost lost on her. Considering what she had told Cora during her time at Ord Providence, she said that she didn't want to devote herself to anyone, that there hadn't been anyone that Syala cared about more than herself, and then this happened. It was amusing almost.

"So...this is the place?"

Syala asked, mostly in surprise as they arrived. She wasn't expecting this kind of place. She was used to places where people drank, being more packed. With a lot more people, a lot more lights, and louder music. But this was still nice. A handful of people, and even then most of them blurred into the background for her. Her focus was purely on Lucina as the pair headed over towards the counter and Syala leaned against it, staring over the options for drinks.

"Hm...Surprise me, I suppose? I'm content with drinking anything. Never been too picky."

Looking over Syala, giving me the offer of ordering whatever for the both of us, I thought for a moment. In that time, the Bartender closed the distance and came over. Hands on the counter, a towel over his shoulder, and a smile on his face.

"What can I get for you ladies tonight?"
"Two Hard Moogan Teas, singles, authentic not the Ardees stuff, Add some extra topping for my lass here, and then throw on two revnog shots onto the tab for me please."
"A lady who knows her drinks? I like that. He, your drinks will be here in a moment."
"Thank you."

The man walked away to the other side of the counter. Throwing in the information for my tab, and then started to work on the drinks. Turning to Syala, who had not really been able to do things like this before, I smiled deeply.

"So, Revnog is a florescent shot. You down it in one go. Taste's meh, but it will get us started. But, I have a feeling a girl like you would like Moogan Tea."

Syala Syala

Syala glanced down at the counter, watching as the man worked with his concoctions and drinks...Hm...Perhaps she could do the same with her experiments. Wait. No. Don't focus on the experiments. Focus on Lucina. That was what Syala was interested in right now, turning her attention from the counter to look at the Phaseling.

"For...your lass here? Hm? Didn't expect anyone to ever call me "their's". It's...a weird feeling."

She wasn't sure how to feel about any of that. If she was honest, if this had happened a day ago, the half-Nagai might have flipped. This place would be trashed before she'd even have a proper thought. Though right now, she was happy about it honestly. Just resting her head against Lucina once more as she listened to the discussion about the drinks.

"Yeah. I've never been a huge...drinker. I like to keep my mind focused. Or well...as focused as it can be when I'm slightly crazy. I think."

"A little crazy is a good thing. Means your different."

Feeling her head against me, I don't know why, but my first reaction was to place a hand on her head. Almost holding her closer to me. Feeling her soft hair on my fingertips. Brushing her hair gently while we waited for our drinks to be made. The shaking of the ingredients in the background. I just continued to caress her.

"Do you not want me to call you mine? I mean... I can save it as something just for us."

I was a little worried about it. I didn't want to ruin tonight, nor did I want to make her feel uncomfortable. It was weird. I normally would find myself wishing pain, and agony on those who I played with. Yet with her, I wanted to just let her rest against me. To comfort her. Like, she needed someone to just hold her hand and take her everywhere.

Syala Syala

"Of course I'm different. I'm me and there's only one Syala!... For now at least, until I figure out how to make a copy of myself."

Syala giggled away, mostly joking about the idea of making a clone of herself. Of course, it was something that was always in the back of her mind. A way to save herself if something went wrong in the future but for now, that future didn't matter. What mattered was her spending time with Lucina as she felt Lucina brushing her hands through her hair, causing Syala to break out into a bright grin.

"Oh no. No. You can call me yours. It's just...it reminds me of the stories I heard about my mother with my father. And I hated it...but I enjoy it when it's from you."

The Half-Nagai closed her eyes, just leaning up against Lucina and enjoying the feeling of having someone she could care for. It was something she wasn't entirely used to, considering the only other person who had been as nice as Lucina to Syala was Cora...But even then, it wasn't Syala that Cora was friends with. It was "Rayne."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom