Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sith Girl Night Out

Syala listened carefully to the talk about colours, tilting her head in thought. Wearing dark colours made sense, but...it wasn't something she necessarily wanted now that she thought about it. The dark colours were for when she was going into battle in her eyes. For when she was going to fight. The idea of having brighter colours for when she was just going to be herself? That sounded more...satisfying to her as Syala rocked back and forth in thought whilst they walked. Her bubbliness had faded slightly to a more...genuine level. She wasn't just jumping around the place from mania or excitement. She was just...content.

"I was actually....thinking about wearing something white. Maybe with a bit of gold. I want to feel different to how...I normally portray myself, I guess? I've never thought about this much. Whenever I'm girly, it's always an act...and well...I'm kinda looking forward to it not being an act, if you know what I mean?"

It was strange. Syala never expected to feel...content with the Sith. She expected her emotions to be heightened. To be angrier, and harsher but this wasn't it at all. Maybe it was just more of a matter of accepting herself before she could get stronger. Being afraid of the more feminine side of herself was just a chain that was holding her back, depending on the way you look at things.

"Hey. Lucina. Thanks for this. I know I'm the one who invited you out, but this has been nice. I've never had any real friends. Back on Nagi, I was kinda...excluded because of my mother abandoning me there. And then I was too harsh in training on people, so people were afraid of me. Then obviously on Dantooine, I can't exactly have friends if I have to do my master's bidding. But now? I'm free. I can make friends."

At that thought, Syala's mind actually wandered to the memory of Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania on Ord Providence. She was arguably a friend of Syala's as well...well, not Syala's. More a friend of "Rayne's". Hm...There were plenty of thoughts going on in the woman's mind now. Slowly but surely, she was starting to make a change to herself. Syala was no longer just going to be someone who focused on fighting. She thought fighting was the only thing that could make her feel good about herself, but that's far from the case. It was the only thing she had accepted about herself. But now...that was going to change.

Lucina Centaris Lucina Centaris

She was... really opening up. I guess this was just two people who were talking to each other. Having a good time. Not two Sith Apprentices who yearned for combat and death. Sure, there were times when training and backstabbing was there. It was everywhere within the Sith. That's how it has been for literal thousands of generations. Instead, what we had here, was just a mutual friendship of people understanding one another. It was... nice. Like the Wars had never happened. I forgo the answer about the dresses for now. Instead focusing on who she was, and becoming friends.

"I think a lot of people never really have friends. Never get the chance to speak their mind and heart in its truth without some kind of agenda. Vora always talks about how I need to watch what I say, or do. Because it could create a weakness. And I think, I know in this case, he is wrong."

I decided to comfort her. I wanted something to do to show her that I heard her and understood that kind of pain. The pain of loneliness and that she didn't have to be alone anymore. Without thinking, I grabbed her hand and just squeezed lightly.

"Thank you for... trusting me."

Syala Syala

Syala blinked at Lucina's words. Tilting her head as the Phaseling was trying to comfort her. In her eyes, Vora was right that certain things you say or do could cause a weakness. It was clear to Syala but at the same time, she didn't really mind that for once.

"I think he's right. Things you say or do, can cause a weakness. Something people can take advantage of. I just...trust you enough to show you those weaknesses. If I end up getting stabbed in the back? I suppose I deserved it. But I don't think I'll regret it. It'll hurt obviously but it's been nice. Talking my mind for once, to someone who understands where I'm coming from. At least slightly. I mean, we're both at least a little bit murdery."

The Half-Nagai broke out into a cheeky grin at the last part, making sure to whisper it. She didn't want anyone giving them weird stares after all. Though Syala tensed up as she felt her hand being grabbed. Her eyes darting down to look at it before relaxing slightly, not making any effort to pull her hand away. The fact that it wasn't an aggressive type of physical contact had caught her off guard at first, but she shrugged her shoulders, giving Lucina a bigger grin.

"You've trusted me as well. Telling me about yourself, and what you can do. It takes a lot for people in...our line of work to talk about those kinds of things and not expect something back. But you have got something back. You've got my loyalty. Which I mean...erh...in our line of work probably doesn't mean much but."

There was a part of Syala that was on edge about this. This was a pretty big weakness if she was being honest. A friendship with Lucina would be an easier way to get at her. At least when she was isolated and didn't trust anyone, she only had to worry about physical attacks. Now she had more of an...emotional weakness she'd have to keep an eye on. But having a friend felt good. She just had to remember anger, rage and fear weren't the only emotions Sith could make good use of. Passion counted as well. Positive emotions could possibly be as useful as negative ones, as long as she twisted them to what she wanted.

While showing weaknesses could be a very real, and very dangerous aspect in both of our lives, Syala did agree with Vora. I did, but to an extent. There were reasons for everything to be done. There had to be. Vora had his agenda, and he placed it heavily upon everything he did. Everything, every action taken was to further the goal of not just himself but the Sith. As if he wanted to leave a legacy instead of living forever. This at times, perplexed me. For now, I would let those feelings fall away as our hands separated.

"And you have mine."

As soon as I said those words, I almost felt awkward. Like there was something else hanging between us. I didn't know what it was. We opened up, and I didn't know how to close it back. It felt like I was sharing wounds with her. It almost felt wrong, but good. Almost. I took a moment to shake my head as though removing those thoughts from my head physically.

"Anyways, I need to get you in a dress. Something comfortable, and brightly colored yes?"

This time, I was the one who turned around and walked backwards then beckoned her to follow me towards the shops. Bouncing on the balls of my feet within my shoes.

"Come on, wanna make people give us some eyes tonight?"

Syala Syala

"Mwhaha! I have your trust! Now I can plot how to use you to my whims! I shall be evil!"

Syala broke out into a fit of giggles, just trying to make...some kind of amusement to fill the strange silence it felt like there was between the pair all of a sudden. It was clear that she was joking about using Lucina for her own whims. There were plenty of people Syala would manipulate if she could. It's part of what she had wanted Sofiel to teach her. But Lucina was not one of those people. Her cruelty and mania was a lot more...subdued, in this moment with the Phaseling. Syala just felt like a normal woman, on a normal day out. It was nice and she didn't really want the feeling to end. Her hand did feel strangely cold after Lucina had pulled her hand away but Syala considered it something normal.

"Yeah. Brightly coloured. Something that...I wouldn't normally wear. Today is a time for me to take risks. So far I've already taken a pretty big risk, and it's paid off."

She was implying to her trust in Lucina now, since she had also got Lucina's trust. Though she did raise an eyebrow at the bounciness that Lucina had. Hey! That was her job. Syala couldn't help but grin away at that however. It was nice to see someone else being so bubbly as Syala broke out into her own little bounce at this point, nodding towards Lucina.

"I might need your help with the whole...people giving us eyes. I've never really focused on anything like that."

The Half-Nagai ruffled her hair slightly, trying to sort it out. Making more of a focus on her appearance was going to be partly new to Syala. She was usesd to scruffing herself up to look tougher, or less feminine, but now she was planning on doing the opposite. It was...nice. Very nice.

Unsure of how to dress, and how to get eyes from someone. I could tell she was enjoying herself. The smile, bouncing along with me, and the eagerness to keep this going for as long as we could. I finally came to just bouncey-walk beside her as I spoke about it.

"I think something that matches your hair, or maybe contradicts it would be good. It will have to depend on what we find!"

Keeping the rest of what I spoke about in a hushed tone, even following suit with her,

"So, to get a guy's eye, or well, anyone's eyes, you have to look good, and strut your stuff. Feeling comfortable in your own skin and act like you own the place. It's like trying to do things to get their attention. Some people call it Swag, or Rizz. Just being charming or sexual with them. I mean, that is if you want to do that. You don't have to if that makes you uncomfortable."

Syala Syala

Hm...Syala was able to walk like she owned the place quite often. Or at least, she could when she was doing her whole menacing Sith personality. But now she had to do it in a different way. If she walked around like a Sith, she'd probably scare people away instead and that wasn't a great idea if she was being honest to herself. Being sexual was also something that she wasn't sure how to feel about, but charming? She could do alright with that. For now though? She had to focus on being comfortable in her own skin.

"I think something that matches my hair sounds good, yeah. I was thinking of having some little bright accents to go with it. Maybe something yellow, or gold, maybe red."

She cleared her throat for a moment, before brushing her hand through her hair again to try and get it out of her face. Look good, and strut her stuff. Alright. Syala stopped her bouncing for a moment to hold her head up high. It felt strange, her entire thing was to try and not be seen, but here she was trying to do the opposite of that. Lifting her head up, pushing her body forward and trying to give a confident strut. She owned this city. She owned these streets. She wanted attention and she was going to get it! Syala glanced over towards Lucina, giving her a small grin.

"So...like this? Or should I walk a bit differently? Or should I try to be a bit more...innocent and demure?"

Something Yellow, Gold, or Red. A good color choice. Matching but not too different from her own orange-ish tinted hair. However, what drew my attention from those thoughts, was when she cleared her throat, and started an attempt to strut. The confidence was good. Pushing out her chest to have a straighter back also looked good, but she over compensated with such a high lifted chin. I couldn't help but start laughing at her performance. Even asking if that was good, and if it should be mor innocent. I shook my head at her and kept walking along side her.

"No that was good! You stuck your chin a little high though. it looks like you are trying to not sneeze. Chest and confidence is good! Instead of lifting your chin, just look at something straight ahead just around eye level, and hold it while you walk."

It then dawned on me, it also may help with foot placement. Eyes widening, I then indicated to watch me.

"You need to have your whole body in it. When you walk, have your feet cross over each other's path just a little in the placement it makes your rear pop out a little more, and shifts your weight. Watch."

I went ahead and walked forward normally, then changed up how I walked. Instead of just letting my feet fall more naturally, my foot placement as I walked, looked as if they were crossing one another. Causing my hips to sway a little more, the skirt flowing back and forth, and I could feel my body moving in specific places that would not normally be moving as much if I were walking normally. It accented my frame to do so. While I was only in shoes at the moment, I turned around to Syala and kept going.

"We need to get you some heels... maybe. It will help with that walk."

Syala Syala

Syala nodded, turning her focus to Lucina carefully to try and understand how she was moving. It seemed...strange to Syala if she was being honest. It looked nice though. She could see why people would want to stand and watch this kind of thing. Though she had to shake her head to try and remain focused on actually taking in what Lucina was doing, instead of just staring. Trying to take into account how Lucina was walking with her feet position. It didn't seem like it would be too comfortable, and actually seemed like it could possibly mess up her balance...and all of a sudden Syala felt herself getting nervous at the idea of messing up in front of Lucina. Why did she care about that? She never cared about messing up in front of people. Or well, she did, but it was more a case of getting punished. This time she was afraid of being...embarrassed.

"Heels?...I've never really worn something like that. But I mean...if it's something you think would be nice? I'm sure I could go ahead with that. Oh yeah. You...erh, did that strutting really well. I almost couldn't stop watching."

The Half-Nagai blinked for a moment. Her face felt...warm. Syala raised her hand to her face for a moment, not able to see the fact that her face was slowly growing more and more red. What was this? She just rubbed at her cheeks for a moment, before resting her hand atop her forehead. She didn't feel too hot, so she wasn't sick. What was going on right now?

"Erh...Lucina. Do I look alright to you? My face feels a bit hot...and I dunno why. I'm not sure if it's something I ate or..."

She was sure the meat hadn't been that bad. Same with the vegetables. Her face slowly started to scrunch up into a frown before she shook her head. Syala just tried to focus on her strut a bit more. Focusing on putting one foot in front of the other like how Lucina had shown her. Keeping her head lower than it was earlier as she tried to keep herself confident. The only thing that felt out of place to her was how much her face felt like it was burning. Her heart rate also seemed to be faster than it normally was. The surroundings around them actually having went quiet, the only sound she could currently hear being the pounding of her heart rate.

Syala was trying to perform just like I was. Following what I was doing. She hadn't worn heels before, so I didn't think pushing that subject would help. Probably just more dressy shoes. something that looks good with the dress should be fine. However, my attention was taken elsewhere when she started to ask if she was alright. She felt hot, and was almost zoning out. Worried that something was happening at first, I came over to her and placed the back of my hand on her forehead. She was a little warm, but not sick. Just as if she- No Really? Was she, is she? She was blushing. Why was she blushing.

"Yeah you are a little warm but its alright."

A smirked formed on my head. I guess Syala really was in the dark about some of the societal norms and what some emotions may have been. It could have been she had never felt this way before about something. Making sure that she was alright, I pulled her into the shop. Just past the threshold and gently ushered her to a more private spot. Somewhere we could talk to just ourselves instead of being more out in the open.

"Hun, What are you thinking right now? And I want you to be honest with me, alright?"

I was trying to be as gentle and sensible about this situation. Explaining to me might help her come to terms with what was happening in this situation. maybe help her realize that whatever my next words would be, could be reaffirming instead of something that could make the situation worse.

Syala Syala

Syala's blush only seemed to grow when Lucina put her hand to her forehead. Why was she feeling so warm?! What was going on?! This was not any kind of experience she had before. She had been through dozens of fights back on Nagi, and experienced pain, fear, and anger. But this didn't feel like any of them. It didn't feel like happiness either. Well...It did, but in a strange way. Her stomach felt strange as well, so she was starting to think it was something connected to the food. Was she poisoned? No. No. She'd feel worse if she was poisoned. She knew enough about her own biology. She didn't know any poisons that would be like this. What was it?! She felt herself starting to panic, even as Lucina pulled them off into the shop to a more private area.

"I'm thinking about how funny I feel. My stomach feels funny. My heart is going into overdrive. I don't know why. I'm worried. Nervous. But nervous because I'm going to get hurt...but nervous because I'm going to embarrass myself. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of you...Why don't I want to embarrass myself in front of you? I started to feel like this like...after you started strutting."

She was being as honest as she could be. Syala was honestly worried about whatever this could be. Whilst she was great with fighting, weapons and with dealing with pain, things like social events was something that she had never much experience in. The Half-Nagai had never been close to anyone. Everyone being held at arms reach, so this was an experience she had never realised. Syala blinked, looking over towards Lucina, as she fully let her guard down, her walls and everything as she asked, in a quiet whisper filled with worry. As she asked that, her eyes seemed to actually start tearing up. This was something that she couldn't fight. She didn't know what she could do to stop this. Syala was afraid

"Lucina. Am I okay?"

Listening to all of this, I tried my absolute best to keep my face, and body language neutral. Just focusing on her. What made my expression change completely, and all of my emotions turn to just being caring for her, and making sure she was alright, was the sight of her eyes welling up. She really was afraid of what was going on. Even directly asking me if she was okay. Gingerly, I placed my hands on her arms. Not grabbing or holding onto her, but just letting her know that I was here for her. I wanted to help her.

"You are okay. You are fine."

Taking a deep breath, I then used one hand to show that she should breathe in deeply and let it out slowly. Doing this a couple more times before I replaced my hand on her arm.

"Its okay to be embarrassed. Its a normal feeling. When you are angry, your body reacts to it right? You feel faster, and stronger. This is the same, but different. Your body is reacting to your emotions. Most people call this reaction, 'blushing'. Its a mix of feelings like being embarrassed, but also happy, or well."

Sighing lightly, I decided to take it a little more tactfully.

"You started to feel embarrassed after I was strutting, and that is a normal feeling. Its okay to have those feelings. You are safe. You trust me right? Then please believe me when I say that you are going to be alright. If you want to take more time to calm down and relax a little bit before we continue, we can."

Syala Syala

Syala focused on her breathing carefully. Copying Lucina's movements carefully as she focused on the thought of air flowing into her lungs. Her head felt like it was swimming almost, but now that she was trying to calm herself down, it was getting easier to focus. Lucina's presence was also helping to comfort the Sith as well. It was almost amusing in a way. Before this night out, Syala would have seen what was happening right now as her being weak. Needing someone to help comfort her, or being afraid that she might be dying but right now, in this moment? She felt alive. Afraid, yes, but afraid because she felt alive. She didn't want to lose this feeling. Though she listened as well as she could about the fact that she was blushing...So that's what it was called. She wasn't dying. She wasn't poisoned...but then Lucina said something that made Syala blink, and almost snap out of the state she was in.

"No...No. I wasn't embarrassed at seeing it. I...liked it. You looked nice. And when I realised that, I felt worried of not looking as nice as you. Making you look worse...Of course I trust you Lucina. I'm...I was afraid. But you make me feel less afraid. I'm still scared. Don't get me wrong. But I don't need to worry with you around. At least...I think that's how I feel. I don't know. I've never been great at thinking."

It was clear that the Half-Nagai was at least starting to feel a bit better from the way she was joking at this point, breaking out into a small and almost shy smile at this point. Just wiping her hands at her face to make sure she hadn't actually cried. This was more than she had ever experienced and she wasn't sure how to feel about it. She just reached her hand over towards Lucina's one that was on her arm, keeping the smile on her face.

"But...thank you Lucina. For being here...and also for paying for the dress I'm going to get."

I... I looked nice? She liked how I looked and was embarrassed by making me look bad or feel bad? Her emotions were not directed towards herself but towards me. Was she? No. No way. I was confused at first and just tried to understand. She felt safe around me. Like there wasn't worries. With this short amount of time? I started to think about it. Was this partly why she invited to go on a night on the town? Was this part of the reason why she was so open with me? Why she was okay with asking me questions about my own personal life? I looked into her red eyes. Even after she wiped her face and made sure she was fine, she moved her own hand to touch me.

Thanking me. It was dawning on me more and more of what may be happening. Yet, I was not going to push it. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. Or feel embarrassed again. Nodding my head to her, I just followed with my own words.

"No, Thank you for sharing with me. It means alot to have someone to confide in. Just like what you did now."

Breathing in deeply, I was letting any kind of feelings I had at the moment go ignored for now. I had helped her and adverted whatever problems she may have had for now. Deciding that right now, I wouldn't move. Just keep my placement with her. Keeping her attention on me.

"Alright, so, do you want to go look at some dresses before we go have some fun?"

Syala Syala

Syala was slowly starting to return back to her normal and somewhat bubbly self. The blush having faded now that she had it explained to her, though because of how pale she was, it was still evident that there was a small blush on her cheeks, but it was no longer as bright as her hair for once. It was more like life had literally been put into her face. Whilst Lucina seemed to know what was actually going on, deeper inside, Syala still had no clue. But now that she had the blushing explained, and she knew she wasn't dying, Syala no longer felt the fear. Her chest was still a bit tight, and her heart was still racing but it was acceptable now.

"Yeah. Getting some dresses sound great. But I will say, I've already been having plenty of fun with you. I didn't expect any of this when I invited you out. I mean, I expected it to be a bit of a drag, no offence. A bit of a nightmare. But truthfully? This is a dream. Food, good company, and now free clothes. What more could I ask for?"

This time, Syala took her own hand away from Lucina's, though she did seem to frown at it. There was that strange coldness again. But it wasn't like...a physical coldness. Peculiar. What could it mean? She wasn't ill either. Maybe it was just a Phaseling thing. Like...Lucina had been phasing through Syala's temperature. That sounded like nonsense, but so did most things you didn't understand.

"Can you help me pick one out? I want one that looks like it'll be nice and match with you."

Every time she spoke, Syala continued to open up more to me. While she thought it may have been a drag, or a bad time for her, it was instead turning out good. Enjoyable and fun. Nodding to her, I felt her leave. A slight chill came to where her hand had been. Lowering my eyes from her, I was trying my best to not start adding more to this situation. Instead, just focused on what dresses we would get. I chuckled a little when she had mentioned wanting to match, not just help her get a dress for her. Nodding my head, I removed my own arms from her as she did. and indicated to the dresses section of the location.

"Well, lets worry about what fits us first. Worry about what looks good for you. And absolutely I will help you find a dress."

Indicating to head over to the dresses, I sighed lightly to myself. What else would I have to show her what to do? How much of a secluded childhood did she have? I knew she was trained from a young age just because of how she carried herself. But how far deep did this go?

"Lets find you a dress first. Sound good?"

Syala Syala

Syala wandered over towards the dresses, not having her usual little skipping or bounce to her step. It was clear that she was trying to think about things as she reached the dresses and started to rub her hand over some of the dresses. Her eyes seemed to light up almost immediately at that, scrunching a few of the dresses before snapping her head over towards Lucina, and when she spoke, Syala's voice was practically filled with giddy excitement.

"They're so soft! Is this how dresses normally are? I could happily just lounge around in one of theses if they're this soft."

Whilst her usual outfit was something that felt like a part of her, these dresses felt almost like a soft blanket. Obviously, they were far too thin to actually be a blanket, but they were soft and something that felt nice to run her hand over. At that thought, Syala pulled her hand away to look at it, a small frown on her face. Did she deserve to touch something like this, with hands that had caused decades of suffering, ever since she was born?...Yes. She did. She deserved something nice. Just because she's done plenty of bad things didn't mean she didn't deserve to have what she wanted.

"What do you think looks good on me? I don't really...understand colours. I've just always worn black since well...it's easy to hide in...but I don't want to hide today. I want to be seen."

I smiled at her reaction to the dresses. Feeling them be so soft and comfortable. While some of these were, there can be some that were not. Of course I wouldn't say that right now because I wanted her to enjoy the moment she was having. Feeling them, coming on her on conclusions to these articles of clothing. Many were black, and darker. Some were pencil dresses, cocktail dresses, and the like. Which I didn't think she would like. She wanted something that would be more free and open. Something that would allow movement if she needed.

"Well, white would work well with your skin, with accents of color I think would look best. So look for those. If you find something that you think would look good, show me. Then I can help you try it on."

Wait. Help her try it on? How far was this going? Was she going to need me to explain to her how to put on a dress? I would understand like closing up the back with like a zipper or making sure it fit her properly, but I just... nevermind. Shoving my face into the dresses that would be close to my own size, I looked around trying to find something that I might like. Something darker for me to go with my hair, but still colored to pop out.

Syala Syala

"I mean how complicated can they be to put on? You just slide a dress on right? If it has these little strappy things I mean. I don't know how it works for dresses that don't have straps."

Syala flicked her hand through the different dresses as she spoke. Trying to find one that yelled out to her. Whichever would look the most comfortable. There were a few that looked nice but they didn't quite click with her if she was being honest. She wanted something that felt sweet. Something that she'd actually feel normal in. She was so used to fighting, dressing in what was more functional and practical over appearance...before eventually coming across a choice.

"Hey! Lucy. How does this look?"

With that, the Half-Nagai pulled out a white strapless dress, with gold accents around it. She held it against her body for a moment, to try and get a better look at how it would look against her. It would obviously show a bit more skin than she was used to...well, that was technically a lie. But it was more...feminine and vulnerable than she was used to. And she loved that.

She was curious about how difficult they would be to put on. I chuckled lightly. Some would need to be worked on in order to fit properly. More than that, some dresses were a pain to put on if they were all in one piece. Instead of multiple pieces. I would have to just let her try it on first before I would offer. Let her cook as it were. Find out how difficult they could be. Until then, I continued to look through the dresses narrowing it down further to what I may have wanted when she snapped over to me. Thinking she found one.

"OOoh that does look nice."

Walking over to her, I grabbed the dress while she still held onto it. Just moving it to wrap around her body just a little more to see if it would fit. It looked close. My eyes moved to match with hers.

"Well, do you want to try it on? If you go right over there, there is a door that you can walk in. Just a little room where you can change."

Looking back to the dresses I had in my own hands, I decided that there was two I wanted to try on myself.

"I have the ones I want to try. How about lets go together, and I'll stay outside so if you need help I'll be right there."

Syala Syala

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom