Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sith Girl Night Out

Ord Mantel. Syala hadn't been to the planet before, but she thought it would be a nice place to take Lucina Centaris Lucina Centaris . The Half-Nagai hadn't gotten to know their fellow Sith apprentice too well, but considering she was one of the only female Sith that wasn't..."crazy", it wasn't like she had a choice. Sofiel was far too intimidating to invite out on something like this, and Dekaltis would have just gotten on her nerves. It was rich, coming from Syala but she didn't overly care. She had also made a conscious effort to at least dress herself in something that was a bit more...respectable than her usual outfit. This was just meant to be a girl's night out! Landing her shuttle at the spaceport, Syala just stretched her arms out, hoping off to stand on the planet's ground, before looking back over towards Lucina and giving her a quite bright but also manic smile on her face.

"So! Where do you want to go first? Drinking? Partying? Eating? I don't really know what ya like so." The Half-Nagai just twirled around a little bit, spinning herself to deal with the boundless energy she had right now. The woman wasn't actually used herself to trying to make conversation with someone. Most people rightfully would get annoyed because of her energy or her way of being indirectly rude but she wanted to make a conscious effort. It wasn't like she wanted to be friends with Lucina. She felt like the Sith didn't exactly do friends but if she could make an ally in the form of Lucina? Well that was one of the best results at the end of the day. She also wanted to learn more about her fellow apprentice, because she already knew bits about the Sith she had came across.

Adjusting the straps of my outfit, My eyes bounced up and down following the Nagi woman. She had invited me out to just be with her. A "Girls night out" as she put it. Which in earnest, I had never had one. It was new to me to be just hanging out with other people for a reason other than to train, or to just be in servitude of a master. With the previous one I had dying cus apparently he found his "love" I left before he had died. Being found and taken in by Vora. He was always so serious about things. Even Tash seemed to follow so closely in his footsteps, she was just his twi'lek shaped shadow.

My focus was taken from me when she spoke. Asking what I wanted to do first. I took a second to think about it, placing my fingers on my chin, because I was wholly focused on what we should do.

"Drinking I feel would make the night end fast. Lets grab something to eat so we don't have to stop what we are doing."

Why did I have to think to tactical? Why was it always that way with me. Trying to go about it in the most efficient way possible. Either way, I made my decision and I was going to stick by it.

Syala Syala

"Oh! Food! Excellent idea! I'm sure we can find something good here! Not too sure what but it'll be better than nothing." Syala clapped her hands together, a big grin spreading across her face afterward. Lucina was thinking of things a bit more logically than Syala was but it wasn't like Syala had a problem with that. Sometimes planning was more enjoyable than winging it.

With that, she skipped off into the city to try and find a good restaurant to eat from. Swinging her arms back and forward without a care in the world. She wasn't too worried about anything on the planet right now, as the Half-Nagai spun herself around to turn her attention over towards Lucina whilst Syala started to walk backwards, flicking her arms out to stretch, causing a few people to have to step out of her way so they didn't get whacked with her hands.

"So! Tell me a bit about yourself. I barely know anything about you. I only really know stuff that I can see. You hang around with the big boss man, you're pretty cute, you're a thinker from the looks of it. What do you like to do? Read? Train? Fly?...Oh yeah! I'm Syala by the way. I don't think I ever properly introduced myself."

Syala shrugged her shoulders afterward, waiting to hear Lucina's response before spinning around on the heel of her foot again to walk normally and keep an eye out for a good restaurant to eat, before jabbing her finger out towards one of them. "Oh! That'll be perfect! It's an all-you-can-eat buffet! I'll tell you, the amount I can eat? You'd be surprised!" She reached out carefully, to try and grab Lucina by the wrist and pull her off into the restaurant, practically just being a bundle of pure manic energy.

Lucina Centaris Lucina Centaris

Bouncing around, skipping backwards almost smacking into people, and still being able to focus on me. This manic person was so much different than I was used too. The energy she gave off was... contagious. I couldn't stop myself from smiling as she was asking me questions. Wanting to know more, and introducing herself again to me, then without me being able to answer her, just completely changed the subject and talked about how much she could eat. How I would be surprised how much she could stuff away into that small frame of hers. A chuckle escaped my lips.

"Sure this is a good place."

Walking up to the counter, I could still see her almost filled with energy out of my peripheral. I looked at the menu and just ordered a dish with noodles that had some kind of meat. Probably Synth-meat. But it was better than nothing.

"Order whatever you wanted, its on me for this one."

Syala Syala

Syala raised an eyebrow when Lucina said she'd pay for it. This was the second time someone had paid for her meal. That was something she wasn't totally used to but she shrugged her shoulders, skipping forward to see what was on the menu, holding a finger to her chin in thought. With her other hand, she held a finger out towards the menu, trailing her finger over it carefully. Trying to figure out what exactly she wanted. There were plenty of good meals she could pick from, but she eventually decided upon just a plate with a bunch of meat and vegetables. Whilst she was quite boisterous and energetic, her appetite was quite...plain and simple. She'd have something sweet occasionally, but she knew that would make her far too hyper.

"Well. I'll owe you for this then. Consider it a thing between friends! Or associates. Or erh... acquaintances. Whatever word you wanna use. You need anythin' I can help you with, I'll come a running!"

She waited to make sure that Lucina wasn't going to order anything else, before skipping off towards a table so that she could sit down. Her legs were exhausted! Well, not really. She'd just use that as an excuse to sit down. The Half-Nagai drummed her hands along the table to a small tune, humming to herself as she was trying to think of something to discuss, before looking over towards Lucina.

"So. What did you do before erh...getting into our line of work? Do anythin' nice? Seen any cool planets? Erh...Not sure what else to ask. I'm not really used to this." Syala pointed her finger at herself and then over towards Lucina, keeping her grin across her face. "I'm used to talking to myself if I'm totally honest."

Syala ordered whatever she wanted. Honestly, this was just more about me wanting to pay her back for taking me out and doing something other than just sitting in that dark decrypted Sun Furnace. So her making this into her owing me was something I was going to fight a little bit.

"No you don't owe me anything. You got me out of the Su- base. Which would have been me just sitting there reading through old tomes."

I was so close to slipping up about the Sun Furnace. Vora Kaar had told me that the location and identity of that location needed to be kept quiet. We needed to gather strength before allowing people to know where we were. Either way, Syala considering me a friend cus I was being... nice was new to me. Never really had friends. It was a new feeling for me to be accepted in some form.

"I was an experiment. Tested on by a Sith lord who had once been my master. After his death, Vora found me and took me in. Teaching me more of our ways. How to become stronger so that I couldn't be taken advantage of."

While we waited for our food, I went ahead and shared some about myself. May as well. If we were to be allies, then she needed to know what I can do. Looking around, I pointed to my hand on the table. Indicating for her to watch. Once she was, I focused for half a second, and then pushed my hand through the table. Letting it phase through to the bottom side, then bringing it back up. Solidifying myself to place it back on the table and tap my fingers on its waxed surface.

"I'm a phaseling."

Syala Syala

"Alright alright. I don't owe you. Though I will admit, reading old books does sound super boring. I'd much rather do something more physical. Fighting, training, exercising. Even dancing. I can teach you a bit if you want when we're back. It's a good way to focus your energy and emotions I think. It's also good at getting muscle memory."

Either way, Syala leaned forward on her hands to listen to Lucina talk. Interestingly enough, her usual grin seemed to fade away when Lucina said she was an experiment and had been tested on. Considering how much pain she had seen when she tested on people, part of her didn't like the idea of an ally of her's going through that kind of pain. There was also a small frown on her face when Lucina said that Vora was teaching her the ways of the Sith.

"Just be careful. I was taught that everything has a price to learn. It's part of a deal I have with Sofiel. I tell her about myself, and she teaches me more about being a Sith. Telling her my name, my history. She's told me...more about magic. How to use it." Syala pulled out her Sithsteel Dagger, twirling it against her finger for a moment before turning her attention towards Lucina as she pointed at the table.

Then as she watched Lucina phase through the table, Syala's eyes went wide in surprise. That was something she hadn't expected to see, and it was actually quite an impressive ability if she was being honest. There was a part of her that was jealous she couldn't do something like that, but she had her own talents and skills, and Lucina could have her own.

"That's a pretty neat. I don't know...much about Phaselings. They aren't a species I've came across at all." It was...problematic for Syala honestly. Whenever she met a new species, she wanted to learn as much as she could about them. Experiment on them. See what makes them tick...but she didn't want to do that with Lucina. No. She was an ally, not an experiment.

A giggle escaped my lips as she started to express herself over my ability. While there was a whole host of more that I could do, I stopped when the waiter brought over our food. Nodding my head, he walked away before I started to speak again.

"There are not many of us. Last I knew, there was only a couple dozen at best. If not, I might be the only one left. We were abandoned to our own devices after our creator's death."

Taking the utensil I started to gather food on it but stopped myself to continue speaking.

"A phaseling can phase through more than just solid object though. We uh... if we are strong enough, we could phase into different planes. Like, if I was strong enough, I could move into the Nether, or Otherspace."

Deciding that I wanted to eat now, I went ahead and took a bite. Slurping up the noodles a little with some bits of meat that was honestly, quite tasty.

Syala Syala

Syala went straight to work devouring her food. She wasn't a pure savage, she was at least using cutlery as she started to shove meat and vegetables into her mouth, listening to Lucina talk the entire time. It was a good excuse to stay quiet and listen instead of her usual talking away. She nodded carefully as Lucina spoke, a small frown spreading across her face once more instead of her grin.

"...It must be lonely. If erh...you need someone to help you try to make more of you...I might be able to help? I'm good at experimenting with people. Done a bunch of tests on people. I'm... nowhere near the level you probably need, but I can try to work hard to get to that level, so you aren't the only one left. I'll probably need some kind of blood samples, or DNA samples to work off but there's no rush for that." That sucked if Syala was being honest with herself. It was never great feeling alone. It was part of why Syala actually enjoyed being with the Sith. She had been an outcast on Nagi for her aggression and style of fighting, whereas she didn't feel as much of an outcast with the Sith.

Then she listened to Lucina talk about what she could do if she was strong enough, and Syala nodded, the frown slowly fading from her face though she still wasn't quite smiling. The Half-Nagai was still a bit worried about Lucina, but she was sure things would be fine. Instead, she decided to try and change the subject a little bit, after finishing another mouthful of food.

"Erh...Are the noodles nice? I've never been much of a noodle girl. They're too annoying to get on a fork. That's why I prefer simple stuff like this. Just stab and eat. No hassle or fuss."

While I ate, She offered to make more. My eyes widened a little. followed by a shake of the head and smiling while finishing the bite of noodles.

"You don't need to do that. Most of them were not like me anyways. All came from different species, and walks of life. Only thing we had in common was being used as test subjects. I uh... I will make my own family. Even if I am different, I am still the same."

Syala was digging into her food. Enjoying quite a bit of it. However, it seemed that she wanted to change the subject to food. Honestly, not sure if it was intentional or just her being scattered brain. I didn't dwell on it and just went to answer her.

"I actually enjoy noodles. Just gotta spin the fork, like this, then just-"

Using the fork to spin in the mass of noodles, then pulling it all to be coalesced onto the tines. Shrugging my shoulders, I took the bite. Chewing it rather quickly then using the fork to stab some meat and chew on it as well.

"But I see why you don't want noodles. Always wanting to be fast huh?"

Syala Syala

"So you're...unique? One of a kind? I see. I like the sound of that. You do look like a one of a kind. I wish you luck in having a family. Mine wasn't...erh...great. Mother dumped me on Nagi, to be raised by the people there, whilst she went to go play bodyguard with my dad. Some human noble that doesn't actually care about her."

Syala's temper was flaring up ever so slightly, which was more evident with the aggression she was putting into stabbing her food. If she was trying any harder, she'd be breaking the plate into shards but she was...calm enough for now not to break the plate. She couldn't let her temper out right now, not when the night out had only just began. No, the frustrations could come out later, when they were getting drinks.

"Less me wanting to be fast, and more me just...doing what requires the least amount of energy. Food is food. Not anything special. I don't see why I need to put too much effort into it. There's more important things that my energy requires. Training, learning, fighting. Food is just a means to an end. Same with flying."

She shrugged her shoulders afterwards, glancing over towards the noodles in thought. Maybe she should try to eat them when she has a chance. Another day of course, but for now she was happy with her meat.

"In a sense."

Phaselings were not just a species on their own. They were beings of different species, and planets, that were all put through the same trials, testing, and experiments. So I was likely the only Zeltron-corellian that had this affliction. But that was more of a story for another day. What was presented for why Syala ate so fast, was that food was just a means to an end. Just a vessel to consume energy so that she could survive. I furrowed my brow at this. Sure, I knew that it was just food, but this was much better than the slop they gave us.

"Food can have so many facets and differences in flavor, texture, profiles, and how they work together. Next time we get together, I'm taking you to my place and cooking food for you to try out."

Syala Syala

"I see. I see. Well, it's still interesting at least."

Syala tilted her head as Lucina said that next time she was going to take Syala to her place. That's nice, there was going to be a next time. Though she shrugged her shoulders in response, leaning back against the chair as she decided it would be fine to talk for a little bit, instead of stuffing her face with food. It was a more...polite and respectable thing to be doing right now, even if manners weren't something that came naturally to the Half-Nagai.

"I'd offer to do the same for you but erh...my place is just a really small and cramped ship, so there's not much I could do for you. Haven't really found a place to settle down if I'm being honest. Just an aimless wanderer. Well, not aimless. I do have some aims but...I'm rambling now, aren't I?"

A chuckle escaped me half way through a bite of food. Using a hand to cover my mouth, I nodded my head and put the utensil down on the plate of noodles so I could finish eating that bite. Once done so, I shook my head at the Sith apprentice.

"No, don't worry about rambling. Its who you are. Plus, I have been enjoying talking to you."

Leaning forward a little bit, I decided to go ahead and talk.

"Luckily I have a place back home on base. It has a lot of amenities for me to use. If I get stressed out or just feel like I'm not being productive, I cook food for myself. A lot of the time I try to share it with the other apprentices of Vora, but they don't take it cus they think I poisoned it or something. For me, its just fun and enjoyable. Cooking food is a fun luxury that I happen to have, so I do it whenever I can."

Picking up the utensil once more, I continued to eat so then we could go do some other fun stuff together. Didn't want her to feel like she was waiting on me or whatever.

Syala Syala

Syala nodded. She could understand why the other apprentices might distrust Lucina. It was part of being a Sith. After all, Syala had murdered her last master in his sleep...Of course, she wasn't going to mention that right now. It would just make her seem like someone not to trust and well...she isn't most of the time.

"I've been enjoying talking to you as well. You're a lot more relaxed than the other girls. Sofiel is interesting and all, but she scares me sometimes with those eyes of her, and the way she smiles. I'm grateful for her, don't get me wrong. She's taught me a lot more than what my master did before he...died. Taught me how to use my emotions. She also made me confront my fears. My fear of being too weak..."

The Half-Nagai frowned at that thought, sighing to herself. It was something that she didn't like to think about. She wasn't weak. Not anymore. She managed to defeat her old self. She was born anew in her eyes. She was no longer Syala, the pitiful Nagai child, looking for appreciation from her mother. She was Syala, the Sith apprentice, eager to grow in power and gain more strength.

"You want to go get drinks after this? Or go shopping for a bit? Can buy some jewellery or something, I suppose. Don't really think I need anything in specific...Got my weapons for erh...self defense."

Syala Syala

Being able to just sit down and have a conversation about anything, was better than dealing with the blackened helm of Vora. Even if you couldn't see his eyes, you for damn sure could feel them piercing into you. Even if he faced you, you wouldn't feel it until he did. It was an unnatural feeling to have to deal with him so often. But it was so lovely at the same time. Saying I fell for him was not a metaphor. I did fall for him. Just all that he was and I- No none of those thoughts right now. Focus on Syala.

"Confronting what you fear, is bravery, or stupidity. Its a thin line, but one we need to find on our own."

A phrase Vora had told me. It matched here so I decided to share it.

"Honestly, either! I have never drank before, so go easy, but if you want to get some new outfits thats fine too! Maybe find something to make others jealous? Maybe a dress or we could just get some new guns? I did hear Bishes love cannons."

Syala Syala

Syala nodded at Lucina's comment. It made sense to her, at the very least. She had felt satisfied when she had faced her fears. Literally, in the form of a smoke demon. Now the demon was dead, alongside Syala's old self, and now Syala had more potential and power at her finger tips. She had no clue what was going on in Lucina's head, and for once, Syala didn't care about that. It was fun to just relax and chat away about nonsense with someone, instead of thinking about how you're going to kill someone. I mean, of course Syala was thinking of killing some people, just not Lucina.

"I suppose going for a dress could be nice. I've never been much of a dress girl if I'm honest. I could probably use some for my disguise though...Want to try and look as innocent and bubbly as I can when I'm trying to just walk around casually."

It was also the fact that Syala enjoyed being able to play a role. She enjoyed being able to pretend to be someone else, being able to trick others into thinking she was someone else. But she couldn't dwell on that, it was time for them to get up and go do some shopping! The Half-Nagai hopped up to her feet, clapping her hands together with a bright grin, ready to go out and face the world!

She wasn't much of a dress girl. Makes sense. If she was used to dressing a specific way or was not used to the idea of having a dress, I could easily see why she was not so keen on it. While finishing up my last couple bites, I reached into my shirt. Pulling a couple credits from within and setting them down on the table as a tip. Standing up as she finished her words, she also did as well. Ready for whatever we were going to be doing next.

"Well if you don't want a dress, what kind of outfit are you going for? Don't always have to be ready for combat you know, sometimes its good just to wear something nice. To feel good about yourself."

Indicating for us to leave the place, I placed a hand over my stomach. Feeling quite satisfied with the meal, and now off to trying on some clothes before we went out drinking. Get something nice, rizz up the boys a little maybe. Have some fun tonight with a newly acquired friend.

"I enjoy dresses on occasion just because its not the normal of what I wear. This is just comfortable, and allows full movement."

Syala Syala

Syala nodded, hopping off with Lucina as the Half-Nagai frowned to herself in thought. It wasn't so much she disliked dresses. It was more...she felt like they made her seem too feminine. She hadn't really wanted to show off that part of herself too much. When she was in disguise, it was a different story. She wasn't being Syala. But when she was being herself? She preferred to be seen as a warrior first. A fighter. But...hmm...considering they were going to be going out drinking, maybe she should take this as a chance to be a bit more feminine.

"I might go for a dress. It just...depends which ones kinda scream out at me. Everything for me has been combat. Back on Nagi, it was mostly fighting. And honour, but I'm not a huge believer in honour. With my last master, it was fighting, training, learning. I've never actually gotten a chance to well...feel good about myself, in a way that wasn't fighting."

The fact that Syala was willingly opening up to Lucina, giving her information about her past and giving her actual emotions and feelings behind it. Normally she wouldn't do that with anyone but Lucina was...well, she seemed nice enough. Sure, it could be an act. The Sith were good at that, but if Syala was caught, she was caught hook, line and sinker.

"I think you'd look nice in a dress. I mean, you still look nice now. I just like my clothes since it's what I've always worn. Makes it easier to sneak around, and it feels like a part of me."

Syala twisted herself around a little bit to show how she felt connected to it before shrugging her shoulders afterwards. She was actually entertaining the idea of changing into a dress for once.

She was really opening up. Telling me about training, about how she wore clothes that made her feel more like herself. How she was used to being. How she had been in the past. In honest, telling me this, just wanted me to make her want to get a dress more. Something that she was still comfortable wearing, but would still accent her frame, curves, and allow her to still be herself. While I tended to have a type, that didn't mean I was going to stick with it.

"I think it would do you some good to try something new. Maybe it will change what you think about it."

Walking out of the establishment, I made a motion for her to walk with me as we headed towards some of the storefronts. While I didn't know which ones would have dresses, and if they would even work, I had a feeling on where they were.

"Black is a color you typically wear, and it looks good, so darker colors to accent your skin tone would do nicely. Unless you wanted to match the color of your hair, the almost pastel colors."

Syala Syala

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom