Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sith Girl Night Out

"Yeah! I wanna try it on. It looks nice! Just...need to figure how I'm going to get this on. There's no little straps for me to put my arms through."

Syala glanced towards the two dresses in Lucina's arms, as she kept a bright grin on her face. It was probably going to be difficult to put on the dress, but she was going to do the best she could do by herself. If she was honestly getting stuck with it, then she'd ask Lucina for help, but she didn't want to be too...awkward with it all. She clapped her hands together at that, letting herself just enjoy the giddiness she had. It wasn't a manic giddiness either. It was an honest to goodness happy giddiness.

"We can go and get changed together. You go into your own changing room and I'll go into mine! I'll call you if I need help with it all."

There was a part of her that was blushing at the idea of needing help but she shook her head to try and stay focused. The sooner she got the dress on, the sooner they could go and party! Though now that she thought of it, the partying that people did here...was probably going to be different to what she was used. Her parties involved wrestling and fighting. Sure, there might be a few fights happening, but it might not be the main thing.

Lucina Centaris Lucina Centaris

She was so giddy and excited to try on some dresses. It made the smile form upon my face and widen as she continued onward towards the changing rooms. It was cute to see her that way. I mean, she was cute in just the way she was learning and experiencing so much. Nodding my head at her, I responded.

"That's fine. Try and see if you can get it on yourself. I'll just be in the next door over okay? Just lock the door so anyone else won't just open it on you."

I went ahead and opened the door for her. So then she could go in. Closing it behind her, I moved over to the next door. Knocking on it to hear no answer, I opened it to an empty room. Walking it, I threw the dresses on the hangers. Closing the door behind myself, I then started to get undressed. Taking the clothes off rather quickly just because I have worn these clothes on and off for quite a while. Stripping down to nothing but my bottoms. I grabbed the first dress. A spaghetti strap purple silk dress. One that ended about mid way down the length of my thighs. looking it over, I adjusted the straps to fit and hug my body a little closer.

"You doing okay Syala?"

Just calling over to make sure she was okay, I made sure it held my form properly and adjusted it a little more in the full length mirror. Waiting for a response from her.

Syala Syala

Syala was already struggling with the dress as soon as she got ready to try and put it on. First, she had put it on the wrong way round, frowning as she tried to just twist it around like a shirt that you had back to front but it was a bit too tight for that, so she just had to take the dress back off and try to get it on the right way this time. It felt a bit strange and Syala wasn't sure if she had it on right in the first place as she scowled to herself a little bit. Though then she heard Lucina calling out to her, to make sure she was alright.

"Erh...I think so. I've got it on. I think? It's a lot harder to actually figure out if it's in the right position when there aren't any straps. How do people wear these things? They look nice, but they're a right farking pain to get on."

She let out a small giggle at that. Even if she was a bit stressed with trying to get the dress on, it was still something that felt comfortable at the end of the day. Syala debated if it was worth just keeping the dress on now, and paying for it like this. Were they even allowed to do that? Honestly, Syala was more used to taking what she wanted by force. Or by the literal Force. So...paying for stuff did feel a bit strange but today was going great. She didn't want to let any aggression ruin it, even if her hands were starting to feel a little bit twitchy. She wanted to play with her dagger to keep her hands busy....No. No. She needed something else to keep her hands busy.

"You can come in if you want to check. I'm decent."

The cold floor against my bare feet only felt awkward when I could hear her having trouble with the dress. I figured she would but giving her a chance to figure it out would mean it was going to be worth it. When she finally did mention that she needed an extra hand with it, I nodded my head.

"Give me one second."

Making it a little easier for myself, I put my clothes on the hangar the dress had been on, and then unlocked the door. Moving out into the open and walked the few steps towards her door. She told me it was okay to come in and that she was decent. While sure it was a thing about covering up, it wasn't like I hadn't seen bits and bobs before. It was likely just to keep Syala's own state safe. Opening the door just enough to slip in, I closed the door then locked it so both of us were in the smaller space. Trying my best to not nudge her.

"Alright, it looks like you got it pretty close but not quite there."

The off the shoulder sleeves were still by her side, and it wasn't quite high enough to fit securely around her hips and waistline. I lifted a finger and spun it in a circle to indicate for her to turn around for me.

"Face away from me. I'm going to have to lower the dress a little so we can fit your arms in here. Alright?"

I waited until she was comfortable and was being as slow as I could. Just because I didn't want her to feel like I was trying anything with her. Nor make her feel embarrassed again. Grabbing her hand, I guided her through the armlet on one side, then the other.

"Okay, pull it back up from the front there, and I'll pull here."

Once it was in position, there was some lacing on the back to pull it tight across her mid section. Which I had not noticed earlier. If I had known, I would have just walked in here with her and helped her from the start. I started to work on tightening it for her.

"Make sure it fits right and is comfortable for you. I'm going to tighten these, if its too tight let me know okay?"

Syala Syala

"One second. Two seconds. Three seconds."

Syala giggled again, just joking with Lucina. It was a nice way to distract herself from the feeling of the dress as she was still fiddling about with bits of it, trying to sort it out. Picking and plucking at different parts of it to try and make it fit properly. She wanted to at least look somewhat presentable. This was harder than going through a training drill back on Nagi. It was...interesting now that she thought more about her homeworld. Her mind starting to wander to thoughts about the Nagai...She thought about the way they thought of honour, and how the only thing more important than devotion to your family and fighting was devotion to the person you love. Hm...That was a thought that had been on her mind since the festival on Ord Providence. Though before she could think any longer on it, Syala heard Lucina come in and she glanced over to look at Lucina, keeping a grin on her face.

"Wow. That dress really suits you. I like the colour. Purple is a nice colour. Regal and noble...Oh. Did I ever tell you that apparently I'm nobility? Not that my father would ever recognise me but..."

There she was. Rambling again. Though she spun around when Lucina did a little twirl with her finger, and instead stared at her reflection. Lucina would probably be able to see a few scars on Syala, from her training on Nagi. Various cuts and marks from edged weapon training. Though if she thought they looked bad, she should see how the people who did them to Syala looked afterwards. Either way, Syala was still having a faint blush on her face as she was helped to get the dress on. Focusing on getting the outfit on, instead of focusing on Lucina. Prioritise what is important in the moment. She pulled at the front of it, when Lucina was ready to pull it up from the back and Syala let out a small grunt as she lifted it.

"I'll let you know if it gets too tight. Don't worry. My chest already feels a bit funny, but it's not like...shortness of breath. It's just erh...I dunno how to describe it. It's like going pitter patter? Does that make sense?"

Once everything was starting to get together, I tightened it while I responded to her initial reaction to the dress I was wearing. I smiled lightly to her.

"Yeah, I like the dress too. It fits well and accentuates my curves I think."

I giggled at the thought. It was form fitting. Hugging me a little tightly around the body, and then opening up to my hips and the skirt that went with it. It reminded me of a sundress without being so flowery. Once the straps were tightened, I then looked up to see there were still parts to the dress that were not on. Yet still listening to Syala as I reached over to grab the choker-like neck covering. She was feeling tight in the chest. Her heart rate was up. She was enjoying this in all intents and purposes.

"Normally that means you are excited, and enjoying whatever is happening. Do you know what specifically is making you feel this way?"

While I posed the question, I gently grabbed her arm and guided her to turn and face me. That way I could put the choker on her without making it out of alignment. Looking under her neckline, I reached around the back of her head. Being careful not to snag her hair and clasped it in the back before adjusting the front. Just listening to what she may say.

Syala Syala

"Yeah...I was trying not to talk about your curves. Don't want you to think that's erh...the only thing I'm looking at. Case in point the purple goes great with your eyes."

Why was it so hard for Syala to just give a simple compliment like that? It felt strange. Though she glanced at herself in the mirror, enjoying how the dress actually hugged her figure. She was so used to actually trying to hide it, at least with the Force, so now that she was able to actually see herself and take it in...She looked great! There wasn't really too much wrong with her in her eyes, now that she was slowly starting to accept the more...appearance focus she was starting to get as she tried to adjust her hair ever so slightly, but then Lucina turned her around to face the Phaseling. And Syala blinked at the question, debating if she should just be honest.

"Well, I get like it when talking with you. I didn't have it when we landed it...but after talking a bit more? My chest has turned all strange. It feels all floaty. It's strange. I know a lot about biology and how bodies work, yet I've never learned about the body ever reacting like this..."

It was once again something else Syala found strange. It appeared that just experimenting and testing on people wasn't the best way to figure out how people acted. Hm...It appeared she was going to have to change her testing parameters when she ended up getting more test subjects. But for now? That didn't matter. She just wanted to focus on the now as she moved without thinking, wrapping her arms around Lucina in a small hug whilst she worked on adjusting the front of the choker.

So she liked looking at the dress and how it fit. Trying to not make it look like she was just looking at me in a specific way, she mentioned how my red eyes went well with the purple. I guess I would be getting this dress then instead of the other. I didn't respond to it for now just letting it hang as I was almost getting done with adjusting the choker. She went into how she had this feeling, it coming up when she was talking to me. While it wasn't there earlier, it had been growing to a fever pitch. More so now than before. Even mentioning and going on about how she knew a lot about biology and this was a new thing.

I was about to speak up when she threw her arms around me. Her warm, accepting arms. While they had killed people in the past, they were now used to embrace me. And it was... honestly very nice. It was now of all times that I started to feel hot in the face. Normally people didn't do this with me. It was strange, but welcoming all the same. Even if I had these thoughts, my arms just moved on their own to wrap around her as well.

I had only realized that they had when I felt her warmth upon me. Just body heat, but it felt good. I decide to just accept this, and speak my own mind to her. She had done so many times before now. I felt it was my turn to open.

"Well I enjoy being around you too Syala. It's a good feeling having met you, and getting to know who, and what you are to me."

Syala Syala

At first, Syala tensed up at feeling Lucina's arms wrapping around her. Like before, she still wasn't super used to the physical contact. But it was from Lucina, so she calmed down faster than she normally would, just enjoying the warmth that the hug was giving her. It was peculiar. It wasn't like an actual warmth. She didn't feel overly hot, or that she needed to cool off. It was an...emotional warmth. Going through her bones almost as it made her think about things again. This was a very nice feeling. She'd do anything to keep it, even if she still didn't fully know what it was, just closing her eyes.

Though then Lucina spoke up. Opening up to Syala, saying that she enjoyed being around the Half-Nagai, which caused Syala to break out into a little grin at that, her hug growing a little bit tighter indirectly. She hadn't meant to do it but it was just a reaction to how she was feeling. More and more her face was becoming red, though it was less of a blush, and more like life had been blown into her face.

"...Who and what I am to you? What's that meant to mean? We're...allies, right?...No. We're friends. I don't fully trust my allies. But I fully trust you. You've helped me experience a part of life that I never have...Even if it is only dresses. I'd say you're my best friend but...you're my only real friend. So I feel like that shouldn't count."

Syala gave a small chuckle at that, holding the hug for a few moments before deciding to stop it herself, pulling her arms away for now. She didn't want to waste too much time in the changing room.

The hug was broken by Syala. The separation started to leave like removing a weighted blanket after waking up. A comfort, a serene feeling that was removed just as quickly as it had been applied. I was growing more fond of this woman. I didn't understand why other than just this open dialog we had. Trusting each other over this time we had. While it may had only be about an hour or two we had been in close proximity to each other, other than being on the ship and the flight here, it was comforting to feel that for the first time in a long time.

"Yeah, we are allies, but allies just aid one another. This is... different. The helping, the... I have... I don't know how to quantify it."

I started to feel embarrassed now. Folding my arms in front of me as a reflex. Like I was trying to cover myself and prevent someone from seeing me. Yet, I did want Syala to see me for who I thought, who I felt I was. it was strange to me. I didn't want to admit what I thought it might be, I wanted to let it go, yet another side, wanted to just accept all of it and throw myself headlong into it.

"It doesn't matter how many friends you could have. Its the quality of the time you spend with them. And I am enjoying all of this with you."

I raised my head again to look at her. Unsure what to do, so instead I just lifted my hand and thumbed behind me towards the door.

"I'll just ah... go back to my stall and get my clothes. That way we can go to the party... if that's alright?"

Why was I asking her to do that? Why didn't I just do it anyways? Why was I so fixated on this?

Syala Syala

"Allies help each other, in order to further their own goals. I help you, because I like to see you smile. Because I don't feel alone when I'm with you. That's...how I'd quantify it. It's...like what I said about food. Allies are a means to an end. But you aren't a means to end. You're..."

Syala seemed to hesitate for a moment, debating how she wanted to proceed with what she wanted to say. She knew what she wanted to say, but the words that she wanted to use were escaping her. She still didn't fully understand how she felt about Lucina. This sensation was still nothing she was used to, but she came to a decision on what she wanted to say.

"....There's a lot of things in my people's culture that I don't agree with. I'm not a huge believer in honour. I'm fine with killing the weak. I don't care if I lose my "honour". But there are a few things I do agree with. Killing is fun. Loyalty to family is meant to be...absolute. It's why I ended up leaving Nagi. I killed people who spoke poorly of my mother...but as much as I have loyalty to my family, there is one person I devote my loyalty and my skills to completely and utterly."

At that, Syala gently tapped Lucina's nose. She felt like she didn't have to clarify what she meant by words. Syala always knew that she probably wouldn't be strong enough to be a Sith Lord. Or at least not a powerful one. She was better as a weapon, being told where to go, where to strike. And if she was going to be anyone's weapon, she'd happily be Lucina's weapon.

"The quality of time I've spent with you has been more...entertaining and joyful than the twenty four years I've had of my life. I've always thought that power and strength comes from anger, hatred, fear...but you've opened my eyes. Joy is almost as strong a power as those."

Now that Syala had a bit more confidence, she held her hand out towards Lucina as the Phaseling said she was going to head back to her stall, and Syala's face broke out into a wider grin...Though she did gain a rather serious look on her face all of a sudden, clearing her throat to speak as firm as she could.

"You grabbed two dresses, right? I'm buying the other one for you. Don't argue with it. You've paid for my meal, and for this dress. I'd...make you something as thanks for all of this, but I've never been much of a crafter. So unless you want something like an Ithorian skull..."

She smirked at that part, before getting ready to leave with Lucina.

Allies help each other as a means to an end. Friends did so because they were friends. Because they actually cared for one another. Just mentioning that she enjoyed seeing a smile on my face, was forcing this feeling to flutter more heavily in my chest. A smirk formed quickly to her words. I was something to her. She was attempting to explain it in some form. Looking up to her, she was thinking for a moment before explaining it. Pulling from her own history. The Nagi were perfectly fine killing people for whatever reason. No honor other than supporting a family and their relations. Their closest friends and well further developed relationships. I flickered my eyes as she pressed a soft finger on my nose. Specifically mentioning that one person she would put before all of that.

Was she meaning me? There was no way that she did. All I could do was take it in. Listening to her as she continued even further. Opening up pretty much her heart, whatever it was to me. Even saying that in twenty-four years she has been around others, this was one of if not the most enjoyable time she has spent. It didn't even wait a second for a pit to form in my chest. A pain that smacked me harder than any punch of strike I had taken in my life. This pain was not bad, but good. It was a welcomed ache. The Joy I brought her, was stronger than all the pain she had received.

I couldn't believe what she was saying. It honestly surprised me entirely. In this short time, it was building and continued to do so. She was feeling more than just a friend to me. yet she was the one saying it for me. Without really intending to do so. Her hand extended towards me, and was cheeky about her next words. Buying the second dress for me. The pit in my chest grew stronger as she said it. Without hesitation, I grabbed her hand. Holding it. Feeling that familiar warmth once more. It was liberating for me. Using this hopefully to show her, that I was feeling the same way.

Finally able to express myself with a chuckle at the comment of an Ithorian Skull

"You never know. Maybe I would use it like a battle horn?"

Smiling brightly, I used the other hand to unlock the door. Swinging it open and led her with me towards the other stall. Reaching in, I grabbed my clothes, as well as the second dress. A long gown that had a unique culture pattern upon it. Grabbing both, I then without hesitation led her over to the isle where some bags were. Just a simple bag so then our clothes could be stored in there instead of just some plastic garbage.

Looking to her, I decided to ask a question that she actually might enjoy. A giggle the entire time I spoke, with a broad smile as I squeezed her hand.

"So are we going to pay for these dresses, or are we going to take the five finger discount?"

Syala Syala

There was so much warmth that Syala could feel. It had only grown when Lucina took her hand. Neither of them really separating this time. This night out might have only been a few hours so far, but Syala had experienced more and learned more than she had ever done in her life. She felt free. Free from loneliness and isolation. Even with the Sith, she had always felt slightly isolated to the rest of them. Most of them were more experienced than her, they knew more than her. But now? She wasn't alone. She had dedicated herself to Lucina and helping out her..."friend", as much as she could.

"Hm...I suppose having it as a battle horn could work. I could also make a flute out of one of the femurs I have in my ship...I would just have to hollow it out a little bit...Do you have any childhood songs or dances?"

Syala's voice softened ever so slightly as she thought about it. Syala liked to dance. Even if it wasn't exactly proper dancing, and more practising different combat maneuverers she had learned. But it meant she knew how to practice those types of movements, so if she could learn a dance that was special to Lucina? She'd do it. The Half-Nagai just squeezed Lucina's hand carefully as they went to get the rest of her clothes and then head over to the isle to store their clothes in. Though then Lucina suggested the idea of stealing the dresses which caused Syala's eyes to go wide for a moment...before her manic grin spread across her face. The idea of breaking the law was bringing out that rather manic and energetic side of herself again as she gave a quick series of nods.

"Of course. And if we get caught, I can talk our way out of it. Some reports about Nagai say we can have a particularly "hypnotic" voice. And that it's soothing, but that last part isn't too important right now. It might be, if I ever decide to sing for you. I've never been much of a singer if I'm honest. It doesn't really go with being all sneaky and silent...Though I suppose with how much I giggle and hop about, it's a surprise that I can even be quiet in the first place, huh?"

With that, Syala prepared to try and sneak their way out of the store, and by sneak, I mean walk with confidence and pride. It was all about acting like you belonged. If you looked suspicious, someone might think you were a thief or a criminal. And well, whilst the pair of them were technically thieves, she felt like they could get away with just looking like a pair of confident women, who had just came in to check out some clothes before leaving for better things.

Quirky and deadly. It was a combination I had not quite seen to such a magnitude in someone before. It was refreshing to see it. And it was enjoyable to experience. I only shook my head as she started to go off and talk about using the other bones of the Ithorian for other uses. What surprised me was when she asked about any culture song or dances of my people? I had been confused for the moment, but left it alone until we figured out what was going on with the items we had in our hands.

While in a hushed tone, Syala lit up like a Life-day tree in the night. It sent my own smile flying across my face in response. Even saying if we were to get caught stealing, that she could talk our way out. However, I highly doubted that we would need to do that. I had a plan. While she may have started walking out of the front door like she owned the place, strutting it like I told her earlier to do, I instead pulled her back towards me by her hand. Before she could say anything the wiser, I took an index finger and placed it on her lips.

"Shhh. Trust me. I can get us out of here."

I released the hold of her hand for a moment. Grabbing her black leotard like clothing, my skirt and crop top, and the other dress. Shoving them into the bag, I threw it onto my back. Pulling the straps to tighten it before looking down at my bare feet. I guess we were going to go without shoes. Just meant dancing together was going to be more fun I guess.

Closing the distance between myself and her, I leaned down. Throwing one arm from the back of her knees, with the other open and ready to prevent her from falling to the floor. Instead, in the process of standing up, would find her legs being held by one arm, with the other supporting her back. My hand grabbing a hold of her thigh, and the other holding onto the side of her ribcage.

"Throw your arms around my neck, and hold tight."

Despite any of what she may be saying or going on about at the current moment, I took a couple steps back from where we were standing. Waiting till she wrapped her arms around my neck. With a burst of speed unaided by the force, I dashed through the store. My giggling turned to laughter as we were about to run into some people entering the store. Instead, we ran directly through them. Without messing anything up on them. Using my Phasing gift to slide past them. The alarms going off for the security tags still on the bag and dresses.

Yet I kept running. The added speed and strength from lifting heavy weights for long periods of time, and conditioning to run miles without becoming short on breath was really kicking in now. Racing down the street and finally into an alley in which we could be alone. Still holding her, laughing loudly about our escape from a store. Stealing the dresses, and a bag. All while having fun together.

"How that for a great escape?"

Syala Syala

Syala blinked as Lucina put her finger to her lips to get Syala to stay quiet. The Half-Nagai's eyes going cross-eyed to try and look at the finger before looking back up towards Lucina. What was going on? She wasn't worried, far from it. She trusted Lucina. Instead she was just curious as to what Lucina was going to do to get them out of here. She watched as the Phaseling collected all of the clothes up to stuff into the bag for safe keeping. It made sense, they didn't exactly want to be carrying their clothes around their arms.

What didn't make sense, or at least caught Syala by surprise was Lucina bending down...and then hooking her arm around Syala's knee. Then as Lucina started to stand up, Syala could feel herself moving back ever so slightly before leaning forward to happily wrap her arms around Lucina's neck to hold herself as tight as she could. She didn't fancy falling over, at all. Though this was still a strange feeling. No-one had ever actually lifted her up like this that she could remember. It was nice.

"I'm ready when you are."

And then they started to rush forward, with Syala's back to the entrance as she broke out into a fit of giggles, confused as to what was happening but enjoying it all the same. Though she let out a gasp of surprise as they ran through a group of people, having not realised the Phaseling abilities could be transferred to whatever Lucina was carrying. It did make sense if Syala thought about it, but she had better things to think about right now. Listening the sounds of the alarm going off as they carried on running. By the Force, the adrenaline rush was still better than she could remember. See, if crime was meant to be a bad thing, why did it feel so good breaking the law like this?
"That was amazing! You're amazing! I'm jealous now! That's so useful."

Syala wasn't actually jealous. Or at least not to the point that it would be a bad thing. She was jealous in the way that you'd be if anyone did something cool in front of you. Either way, she made no effort to try and stand up, still holding herself close to Lucina and just resting her head on the Phaseling's shoulder. This felt...nice. It was a better use of her hands than just killing people. They might be metaphorically stained with blood, but her hands could bring happiness from the looks of things.

Syala still being held within my arms, bobbing up and down with my breathing, feeling her arms around the back of my neck and head. She was ecstatic about what I had done. Rushing through the streets with our ill-gotten goods. While we didn't pay for them, and the alarm could no longer be heard from the distance between us, It seemed that the distance between Syala and myself, was closer. A bright beaming smile on my face as she exclaimed my being amazing and how she was jealous. Not envious of me per say, but just wanting to be able to do that herself. Which in earnest, I could maybe one day teach her. As she was an Assassin, it might help with not just her job as a Sith, but in other aspects as well.

I started to walk down the alley and head towards... somewhere with her still within my arms as I spoke.

"You would be surprised with how much you can get away with, and do with Phasing."

Her weight was easily manageable to carry. Mostly due to my conditioning and training. Being a knuckled brawler in most fights, meant I had to be in a peak physical condition. Lifting weights much, much heavier than myself for periods of time, even endurance training to hold said weights till failure. So holding Syala was child's play for me. Yet I had to stop. Holding her this close to me, feeling her wrapped around me, shot butterflies in my stomach, a pit in my chest, and caused my face to redden quite deeply. Even if my being seemed like I was barely there, the redness in my cheeks and face brightened up to color coordinate with my eyes.

"So do we want to go party, or is there something else you want to do?"

Syala Syala

She couldn't help but giggle away at being carried through the streets. Just resting her head on the Phaseling's shoulder as they walked through the alley, not with any goal in mind on where they were going. Just seeing where Lucina's feet took them. It wasn't something she had been expecting to do today. Sure, she expected to get food, go drinking, but getting dresses? Being held like this? Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine this. She'd imagine stuff like running through cities, slinking around like an assassin but she had never given herself the chance to dream of something like this. Was this...romance? It seemed a bit like the stories she had read now that she thought about it...but no. No. Romance and her didn't match. That's what she had said on Ord Providence.

"Most of the time, I just rely on using the Force to get away with things. Hiding my presence, physically, or using it to disguise my connection to the Force whilst I wear a disguise. It's what I did on Ord Providence. You should have been there, the rain was so beautiful...I was soaked by the end of it though."

It wasn't like Syala minded the rain however. It was cold but comforting. Something that was always by your side in a way. The sound could also be therapeutic in some ways with the pitter patter of rain against roofs, or against windows. Syala kept her head against Lucina's shoulder, closing her eyes to just relax. Though she did end up speaking up after a few minutes.

"If you need me to walk, I can do that. I don't want you to tire yourself out. That's what the dancing is for. Heh. I think we can go and party now. Just depends where we want to go. Some kind of club? A bar? Or something else?"

Her giggle was infectious. It made me feel so much better about whatever was happening. It grew upon me as a sign, an indicator that what we were doing together, was good, was welcomed. It was something I did not think I would receive from her. It warmed me. Yet even as she voiced being let down to not tire myself out, the idea that we would do that by dancing, was a valid reason.

"Well if you would like to walk, I can let you down."

What made me think a little, was posed of where to go. A bar, club, Hole in the wall. And honestly, the thought of where to go made me think about it tactfully. A Club would let us blend in, but we were not really people to blend in right now. Even more so with our dresses. More people to run into, and more people who would see us. A typical bar would likely be nice, as there could be some people, but what piqued my interest is a smaller one. A hole in the wall so then we didn't have to worry about too much. Just having a good time together.

"How about we find a hole in the wall kind of place? Still drink and have fun, but not worry about what everyone thinks."

There was a shyness to my voice. Hanging for a moment before finishing my thought.

"I uh... also just want to spend time with you."

Syala Syala

"It's not that I'd like to walk...I'd like to walk with you. Hand in hand. I'd like to be...vulnerable with you."

Syala's entire thing was normally trying to protect herself. She'd put up walls and act differently to try and make sure people couldn't hurt her. It was also part of why she liked to hide. People struggled to attack that which they couldn't see, and were afraid of what was in the dark. But here Syala was. With Lucina. Not wanting to protect herself. Not wanting to have any walls up. She wanted to be seen. Seen by one person in specific, and she was right in front of Syala.

"A hole in the wall sounds good...but I already don't care what others think. I've never cared about what others think. No-one's opinion is important to me...except for yours."

It was strange to hear the shyness in Lucina's voice. It made Syala actually feel more confident herself if she was being honest. It meant Lucina felt the same way about her. She giggled at that thought, as Syala was feeling more and more giddy. This was a great emotion to feel if she was ever going to need to use Force Lightning. With all of the energy flowing through her, she'd be able to just zap people! But right now, the only person she cared about shocking was Lucina. And so the Half-Nagai just leaned forward, giving Lucina a soft peck on the cheek out of the blue.

"I want to spend time with you as well."

She wanted to be vulnerable with me. She didn't want walls between us, and to me, I wanted those walls down as well. I wanted to just be... me around her. Just to have her in my presence has been changing me. Wanting to explore more of her, of us. While I did still have her in my arms. Standing there, she didn't care where we went. Just that we were having fun. Having time together. I smiled a little at the thought, but that changed suddenly.

Syala leaned in and pressed her lips to my cheek. It may have only been a small peck, a mere second in time, but her pulling back to rest naturally in my arms, felt like a lifetime. Everything slowed, and the world zoomed past me by. The alley seemed to lengthen yet shorten all at the same time. My chest burned with a fury I had never felt before. It was a fire that ignited like a heavily fueled bomb. Just exploding from within me. My eyes and face turned to her. Her words barely registering that she wanted to spend time with me.

My hands grew numb as I looked at her. Coming to terms that I did, in fact, very much enjoy the peck. I was sure my face couldn't get any brighter, but the next words out of my mouth just slipped past whatever kind of filters, or blockers I had. A truth spoken without being thought. A lack of consequences for what would come next.

"Do that again."

Syala Syala

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom