Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Empire Major Faction Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

I am new to this, so if I may ask a few questions.

Do I make our faction rank tag? How do we do map updates exactly and how is color choosen? Why 30 days on top of the 30 days we had to wait to apply?

Darth Vaildra said:
Do I make our faction rank tag? How do we do map updates exactly and how is color choosen? Why 30 days on top of the 30 days we had to wait to apply?
Doesn't matter who makes it, as long as it follows the designs of the other rank titles (font, size, etc.)

The color of your influence cloud largely comes down to the discretion of the map updater, but I'm sure suggestions are not out of the question.

The 30 days is a test to make sure the faction is able to remain active for at least a month. Then you'll have earned your shinies.

[member="Darth Vaildra"], You are asked to wait a 30 day period from the approval time to verify that you won't just be a flash in the pan. You have to show commitment and dedication as a Faction to last longer than 30 days. Once this is done, you will get your tags. As well, the 30 days you already waited for was to make sure you were a valid Minor faction, before you can apply for a Major faction. Once again, its to make sure you are not a flash in the pan. Otherwise, the staff would have to vote multiple times on major faction applications when it is not needed, or warranted.

Edited: Heavenshield beat me to the punch.

Valiens Nantaris said:
I think we'll make the map colour pink, right?
6ADLV4r.gif

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

I hate to do this, but could you please remove our Major Faction status? We are not ready and things must be fixed and then we will try again when we are ready.

[member="Darth Vaildra"]

You don't have Major Faction status. You don't get Major Faction status until I put you on the map, and I haven't. As for your status update seeking major faction status, again, you've got at least a month or two before Staff will even consider you again. You were good to go initially, but now you're becoming annoying with this "hot and cold" approach.

Figure out what you're doing before you approach us, because right now, you're wasting my time and Staff's. You're free to apply again, but I wouldn't - not until late May/early June.

[member="Tefka"]

Tef I would like to take a minute to sincerely apologize to you and your staff. It was not our intentions to waste anyone's time and we greatly appreciate the feedback provided by you and your staff.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Sarge Potteiger"] and the many others that make Chaos great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom