Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Empire Advertisement

Grand Moff Helranth

Grand Moff of the Sith Empire
[member="Alric Kuhn"]

The Dark Lord, in my whole year apart of the faction, never showed himself to the point he seemed a myth. Though Sith Empire is the opposite, no one is equal. Take the Sith Council for example, five members with one being the "leader" right hand. Each have their different strengths which makes them council members, but they are powerful in different ways and only work together, but do expect to see them fighting and trying to ruin each other.

You may be thinking, "Well if everyone is fighting, then they won't last." True, but lasting is not the goal, story is. Also if one Sith kills another to take their position then it is filled again. So people may change, the Empire does not. A rough concept I am ever tuning.

What you made was amazing, it inspired me. I was there (not as a Sith) when you started and have wanted to bring back the Empire ever since, I just never wanted to be the Emperor because a lot could go wrong with that kind of power and authority. Hence why we now have an NPC Emperor as well because we learned from that mistake.

Darth Vornskr said:
That's always been our major weak point, but we have dedicated people like [member="Isamu Baelor"], [member="Cyrus Tregessar"], and [member="Malos Kas"] who work diligently to keep our military up to snuff.

And a special shout out to [member="Draco Vereen"] for being a Godly shipwright. :p

[member="William Helranth"]

And these are amazing writers, but the One Sith and NFU military just isn't happening.

The Sith Empire and One Sith are different and simular. IC Enemies, but OOC I hope to have a mutual respect and working relationship, but first I must fix the mess I let happen to the Empire and garner respect for myself and my people.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="William Helranth"]

The One Sith has been alive for over two years, I and the original founders only lead it for a little under a year. Things are bound to naturally change over time, as it has.

Tyberius Fel

Rightful Galactic Emperor
Darth Vornskr said:
Rule of One that the One Sith follow
One Sith

Ruled by a Junta

nick-young-confused-face-300x256.png

Vorian Adasca said:
One Sith

Ruled by a Junta

nick-young-confused-face-300x256.png
Correct me if I'm wrong but, was the Sith Empire of the Old Republic Era not essentially ruled by a Dark Council? So...the 'One' Sith is really the Empire. There is no 'one' to rule them, especially if there is no intention of a Krayt-type figure to sit on the throne. That was what made the Legacy era OS exactly that. Krayt as the absolute ruler, no more rule of two, no Council...just him and his vision of the future. He had his military hands like Nihl, but...there was just him...he was the Dark Lord.

Nobody is seeking to diminish the accomplishments of those that have come before us. The exact opposite in fact.

We just have a slightly different spin on things we want to try. Like all faction concepts we look at this and go well that was cool. We look at that and go that could have gone better.

IC disagreements will happen, fights will break out. You think you can do the job better or you just want to be top dog then train, grow stronger and build up your power base. Once you feel like you can pull it off then try and take it.

The only thing we ask is be reasonable about it.

Dune Rhur said:
I was certain it meant that Krayt was head honcho and to blazes with you if you disagreed.
The actual interpretation from canon was that the Sith Order was the "One" in Rule of One. It was Palpatine's "Rule of One" that stated he was Head Honcho and nobody else could be a real Sith Lord.

"Instead of two there is now only one—the Sith Order itself. I have recreated the Sith, Lord Bane, as you once did. I have given it a purpose. For what use is power without one?"
~ Darth Krayt

[member="Dune Rhur"]

Braith Achlys said:
The actual interpretation from canon was that the Sith Order was the "One" in Rule of One. It was Palpatine's "Rule of One" that stated he was Head Honcho and nobody else could be a real Sith Lord.
Really, so Vader wasn't really a Sith Lord? That's...interesting. Because Vader is probably the most iconic Sith Lord. I suppose that just goes to show how arrogant Sidious was. Maul, of course, was just a hitman and Dooku a placeholder. Vader...I'm just curious...where can I read more about this Sidious Rule of One thing? Is it spoken of in a novel, comic etc?

Dune Rhur said:
Really, so Vader wasn't really a Sith Lord? That's...interesting. Because Vader is probably the most iconic Sith Lord. I suppose that just goes to show how arrogant Sidious was. Maul, of course, was just a hitman and Dooku a placeholder. Vader...I'm just curious...where can I read more about this Sidious Rule of One thing? Is it spoken of in a novel, comic etc?
It's novel/comic stuff. It was more so Sidious's own plans, personal, than it was public knowledge. He had never intended to die and pass on the title of Dark Lord to Vader, hence his stash of clones and all that. I believe it was elaborated during the whole clone-transfer essence thing.

Darth Vornskr said:
"Instead of two there is now only one—the Sith Order itself. I have recreated the Sith, Lord Bane, as you once did. I have given it a purpose. For what use is power without one?"
~ Darth Krayt

[member="Dune Rhur"]
Clearly you are more versed with the Legacy comics than I am. You'd imagine that I'd remember something as important as that statement being tied to Krayt. It's been a good while since I read them but I always liked Nihl and Wyyrlok more than Krayt. Maybe that's why I don't recall.

Braith Achlys said:
It's novel/comic stuff. It was more so Sidious's own plans, personal, than it was public knowledge. He had never intended to die and pass on the title of Dark Lord to Vader, hence his stash of clones and all that. I believe it was elaborated during the whole clone-transfer essence thing.
I do remember Dark Empire, but it's interesting how much he parallels Plagueis and his obsession with eternal life. Anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom