Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Attack of Manaan HAS BEGUN

fgkx.png

An unusual place.

Full of value.

And the Sith attack it.

DEFEND

The Sith Empire attacks Manaan! The safety of the Republic is threatened with their presence on Manaan. Losing the planet would mean the loss of the precious Kolto it has. Sith presence on Manaan would also jeopardize planets further within the Republic.

The Republic must go to Manaan's defense!

WORLD

Just as Mon Calamari, Manaan is an underwater world. Its native inhabitants are the Selkath. Yet since the days of the Old Republic, the number of immigrants has swelled. Ahto City remains as the planet's capital - and it is also a city capable of surfaces and submerging on command.

In 836, the Selkath are the ruling species of the planet. Hrakert Station in the Hrakert Rift also served as a major mining facility of kolto for the Republic.

STRATEGY

As the defenders, the Republic must respond to the Sith's attacks. Republic forces must be called from off world. Those already on world must immediately engage any Sith on planet.

As soon as the goals of the Sith are discovered, others must know of them in order to appropriately respond. Keep communication up!

TACTICS

Ground forces will most likely be stationed at either Ahto City or Hrakert Station. They are to immediately engage any Imperial that approaches. For those in Ahto City, work with the Ahto City Civil Authority.

Space forces are to drive the Empire out of the system and force them to retreat.

Much of Selkath's High Court learn slightly toward neutrality. They do not hold any particular love for the Republic and only wish the best for the planet and themselves. This means that they might be susceptible to making deals with the Sith and having Selkath forces turn against the Republic. Diplomatic characters must attempt to build confidence in the Republic for such Selkath.

HONORS

The Republic honors its heroes. Those that fight valiantly for Manaan will be recognized. Jedi Padawans will face their trials through the battle itself - proving their ability to be a Jedi Knight. Those that are Jedi Knight will surely build a repertoire for themselves being considered for Master. Soldiers and fighters will demonstrate their ability and earn the promotion their deserve.

The most valorous Republic member in the Defense of Manaan will be recognized as the Champion of Manaan. There is no higher honor for this fight.

REWARDS

In the event of a successful Defense of Manaan, the Republic will provide ample rewards for its members.

Due to Manaan being the source of the galaxy's kolto, the rewards will be kolto based. Not only that, but they will be tailored to the character's traits and range from simple medpacs to possibly even grenades. The Republic will cover the expenses for such awards and most likely be able to acquire a lot of kolto cheaply due to the Selkath's anticipated appreciation.

We fight with all our might,

For the Republic!

The Defense of Manaan begins now!
@[member="Tyr-Kyr Magnus"] @[member="Diana Moridena"] @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] @[member=Yasuo] @[member="Florin Armetta"] @[member="Dareck Shaw"] @[member="Selena Halcyon"] @[member="Tallia Farn"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member=Vulpesen] @[member="Sochi Ru"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Omega Ranger"] @[member="Meta "]@[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Eenes Kokad"] @[member="Saran Drast"] @[member=Thedosius] @[member="Arrbi Betna"] @[member=Dar'rak] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Flint Dexen"] @[member="Olaf Freesa"] @[member="Tavjurn Phil"] @[member="Akodya Mune"] @[member="Valx Raizod"] @[member="Jessie Volt"] @[member="Aronis Vilgar"] @[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Vexander Graves"] @[member="Cale Gunderson"] @[member=Ophelia] @[member=Yodesjjk] @[member="Jak Versiø"] @RC-1003 "Sethis" @[member="Phylis Alince"] @[member="Caid Centurion"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member=Tefka] @[member="Rang Inyri"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Hanna Vondiranach"] @[member="Alli Wren"] @[member="Kiyron "]@[member="Carn Dista"] @[member="Equa Dominator"] @[member="Revan Altor"] @[member="Cambria Zadira"] @[member="Marek S'hadar"] @[member="Cody Jorin"] @[member="Baros Sal-Soren"]

Vulps

CEO of Verres Trading
Perhaps I may be of some assistance. As the inter-species diplomat, I'll have quite a few reasons to be there. Besides, its been so long since I've used my lightsaber.

You can't be at Ossus and Manaan at the same time, that was the point of the Empire's attack on Manaan, to catch the Republic with it's pants down.

guess I am out of this one since I am already in the other. Hope this was not a tactic of the Sith to draw out or forces to another planet so they could clame Manaan for themselves relatively unopposed.

Atlas Kane

A
It was actually an answer to our Invasion. I was there when they discussed it in one of the threads.

the forces on Ossus are strong but there are still some sith in reserve who are appearing at Manaan. Those who can should be ready and all who can join in should but there are no pants that have been taken down. A few masters on the jedi side have yet to appear since they were coming for the counter and there might be a few surprises still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom