Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Attack of Manaan HAS BEGUN

Newbie here. I'm curious as if I'm allowed to join in on the action on Manaan. I have no formal master, nor has any Jedi master formally recognized me as a member of the order so I'm rather lost. I want to join in on the fun however.

Is it just me or does it feel like some of the Sith are having way too easy a time getting into Ahto City's defences? I feel like an important planet like Manaan would be better defended than is being portrayed. It's mostly Dris Negan's actions that have seemed too easy. Being able to just walk into the city defence HQ and then redirect the AA guns? Who would have such sloppy security, especially when the Republic is at war with the Sith, all of our planets would be on some sort of alerted status.

Maybe it's just because I am new here but I thought it should be more difficult for them. Also is there someone we can bring this up to to look into? Please correct me if I'm wrong about this though.

Ok glad to hear this. Shouldn't be too big of an issue because I think Havoc Squad will probably be jumping in soon to take care of it but just wanted to make sure I wasn't way off base with how I should be rping this defence myself.

@[member="Jack Harkness"]

Havoc, why are we going after an AA gun instead of the most obvious choice of going for the command centre where we lost control of those same guns?

@[member="Steph Zenima"] @[member="Lan Raegin"]

EA-9 001

E
@[member="Revan Altor"] Leave them be. I'm going to go after it as they just left me standing there while I was trying to join up with them. I'm hoping to get the Merc Mando with me as well.

Well for such an important area of the city's defences we should really go for it in overwhelming force I think. But we would get there after you anyways as you have a head start.

And @[member="Dareck Shaw"] sorry about that, call wasn't up to me about that one. And beat this guy fast and hard then.

EA-9 001

E
Yeah, Realized that and all that will make me do is look good in the aftermath. Maybe....

No its fine man. Oh trust me, I will.

Am I the only who thinks that deploying a bio-weapon like that in a situation like this is a bit OP? I realize it states that we have to give permission to be infected, but how do you not do that without god-modding? I guess it'll effect Sith too but that's beside the given point. I mean with that bacteria's specs in an environment like this how do we say "hurrdurr I'm not infected" logically without god-modding? I mean statistically a bioweapon like that on Ahto city when injected into the air ducts would a have nearly 100% infection rate.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Kelios Shara-da"] it is being handled and yes your permission is required for anything happening to your character. This is just the sith trying to do another metalorn. When it is being judged myself and the emperor with Selena are looking for quality and pvp. NPC spamming, bioweapons, insta kill or infection are not favorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom