Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Sith Apprentice Seeking Sith Master

As the title states I am seeking someone with a breadth of understanding in the Sith tradition and philosophies. I plan to have this character focusing heavily on the philosophical aspects of the Sith ideology, the nature of reality and the force in general but these are all things that could change through character development and actions.

I am open to many kinds of Sith but I would state that she will be a challenging student, one who holds to a stubborn mentality and who has a fairly deep seated intuitive notion of Morality and Ethics. She already has knowledge of the Sith code and some self extrapolations from this as well as access to -some- trained force abilities (minor) as she has managed to come across a Sith Holocron but her training is fairly undirected and sporadic.

Viewing Morality in an objective sense, ethics stemming from that moral outlook. She's got a strong sense of justice among other virtues and holds stalwart to what is Moral 'good' e.g. individual spiritual 'strength', responsibility to self, obligation to reduce non-spiritually affirming suffering to others, complete authenticity, etc.

That's very similar to how Akhema views things. She lives honorably herself and tends toward what's right over needless suffering and such. It's an exercise in morality really, for me, using the Dark Side to resolve things and doing things that would typically be called "good" with a tool others consider evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom