Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Single/Dating/Married (IC)

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Oh?
Maybe the Malvern family may have a tradition of arranged marriages. Those types of arrangements must always be approved by the entire family, [member="Alden Akaran"].
The only way around that is to secure a matchmaker on your behalf and initiate proper family to family negotiations, that includes meeting her brother's criteria, besides that of her entire family.
If your love for her is strong, then you will go through hell and high waters to get her family's approval. :)
If Adron is just being a Richard, then I don't know what to tell you. :(

Oh yea, I'm still single. No Matchmaker for me. I have to hook someone on my own... sigh :p

Marina DeVoe

I don't know about that.
I mean, I know a lot of sadistic characters that meet like-same or even docile opposite partners and fall in love. It's in all corners of this galaxy.
You just don't have to think about finding or looking for a kindred spirit and you will find someone...or that someone will find you.
It's how it works...I think.
Meh, then again I haven't been looking and haven't been found either.

Gah... that shoots another theory of mine out the window.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Not so much sadistic, more like "trained since birth to fight and kill people" is more like it.
Do people not like that?
Why am I taking dating advice from someone who is alone?
Why am I asking all of these questions?
Why am I talking to myself?
Have I gone mad?

:)

Marina DeVoe

Oh wow, haven't seen you in a while, [member="Myles Davorak"] So Hi again. :)
Honestly, I remember you but haven't seen you around.

[member="Subject 73 Red"] : True, I'm the last to give anyone dating tips. It's not that I'm not sociable, as I am...maybe too much..lol
I just don't or haven't put that as one of my priorities. I believe when you do meet the one, you will know..or that person will know and will do their best to let you know. :)

Marina DeVoe said:
Oh wow, haven't seen you in a while, Myles Davorak So Hi again. Honestly, I remember you but haven't seen you around.

I am returning after a chaotic year has taken its toll on me. I am hoping to get back into the game and resume Myles' story or perhaps forge new ones. Glad to see you again [member="Marina DeVoe"] !

Marina DeVoe

Thank you. :)
You know it's funny when you see a familiar face that hasn't been around. It's like you don't notice that they slipped away till they pop up again, and then you're like 'Shoot, I remember him/her' :D

Subject 73 Red

Isn't it funny how you just randomly bump into people you haven't seen in a while both online and in real life? Like, you always seem to bump into someone you haven't seen in a long time at airports. Isn't that weird?

Subject 73 Red

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom