Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simultanious Invasions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menoetius

Anzat's How it's Done
Not playing the victim, Sarge. I only just returned for the counter invasion of Coruscant, so I can only comment on that and what I'm seeing here. I assumed Larraq was talking about OOC behaviour, which I now realise he isn't... I think. So I retract my last what even.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
I think Larraq and the population as a whole are talking about... Oh, I don't know... massacring people in hospitals?

The Sith aren't evil at all. :rolleyes:

Call it proactive self-preservation.

Since this is about the One SIth, here is a bit about what I think (and what a few of the other Faction Admins may think):

We are not against a simultaneous invasion all the time. If it sounds like a cool idea in the moment and the Faction that wants to have it done brings it up to us in a cordial manner, we might entertain the idea.

However, we are starting to get a lot of this from Factions: "We want to invade your planets and lock out 90% of your faction at the same time. If you don't agree to this, we're calling the Roleplay Judges."

The Faction Admins of the One Sith are against strong arming extra rules by threatening Roleplay Judge involvement. This thread is a result of a Faction threatening to force the One Sith into a simultaneous invasion.

Louise

here for your dad
There's a lot of talk about being nice to people when that very same and simple courtesy has been suspiciously absent from the accusing party's demeanor.

The pots and kettles are having a bloody tea party.

sabrina

Sarge Potteiger said:
Fight fire with fire.
Today on my course I put out fire on gas main, using powered extinguish.

How ever on that note , you can fight fire with the fire in certain circumstances. By doing controlled burns, to stop ever becoming a major out of control fire. This some time part land management plan.

[member="Beowoof"] I can not find it, but did look for senate vid asking for proof. ic wise how would you know this to be true and not just republic propaganda. As I got injured republic troops in med bay I set up. :p

I cannot recall the the last time an invasion required the intervention of an RPJ before the OS put themselves on the map. With the possible exception of when the Republic didn't want to invade Ord Man tell and Tefka demanded an invasion, or Noone would get the planet.

And if I recall correctly, Tefka and staff were hesitant to allow the OS to hit Coruscant the way they did, but allowed it after the SC said it was fine.

sabrina

Captain Larraq said:
I cannot recall the the last time an invasion required the intervention of an RPJ before the OS put themselves on the map. With the possible exception of when the Republic didn't want to invade Ord Man tell and Tefka demanded an invasion, or Noone would get the planet.

And if I recall correctly, Tefka and staff were hesitant to allow the OS to hit Coruscant the way they did, but allowed it after the SC said it was fine.

So you have a problem, with the writers in the one sith?

So your complaining about an rpj decision, cos that makes perfect sense

I complain whenever a rule or rule change seems wrong to me, regardless of the reason. Sometimes people agree with me, sometimes they do not. Either way, I usually bring up good points and either cause positive reform on the board, or get told that things are fine the way they are.

Superweapons, pseudo - super weapons, company contracts, factory standards, invasion rules, codes of conduct, and statements as to general behavior. I might not always be right, and my temper often gets the better of me, but more often than not, my statements have merit and are worth consideration.

sabrina

[member="Captain Larraq"] I understand your view point on super weapon, and some other parts.
Though on this, I can not see what your problem is with the ruling.

It does not stop simultaneous invasions, it just means it can not be forced on anyone. Though in practice it will have that effect to some extent, as people have to follow the ic. So they can play, on invasion of alderaan, I lost whats was happening after 7hrs in bed. The chance of me being in all three invasions, would be unlikely as I could not follow it. I am sure on that note I am not alone, though sure some people could.

I cannot see this rule not being abused. Based on past events, OS has consistently abused every rule, loophole, and PM to attempt to force their own terms on every encounter. Both offensive and defensive. To the point that RPJ'S are now being contacted almost from the beginning of each PM between faction admins.

I cannot see a way in which this rule will make the situation better.

I never said it was unfair. I stated that I felt it was the wrong decision to make. I think it will be abused and I think that the threat of simultaneous invasions should be a serious threat and incentive to play nicely with others.

Captain Larraq said:
I cannot see this rule not being abused. Based on past events, OS has consistently abused every rule, loophole, and PM to attempt to force their own terms on every encounter. Both offensive and defensive. To the point that RPJ'S are now being contacted almost from the beginning of each PM between faction admins.
preach3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom