Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connor Harrison said:
The Shadows need an operation...I say we find something to do...
[member="Coci Sinopi"], [member="Xander Carrick"], [member="Oka Osaa"], [member="Niamh Raste"], [member="Cobalt Krell"], [member="Allana Gan"]

Sorry for the lateness of seeing this, been working on a ton of different things.

I also must inform you all of some of Lok's undercover musings. He's currently infiltrated the Red Ravens criminal syndicate faction as hired help and is close to some of their top players. Since I'm currently helping run this faction as well with another character and I know of their OOC plans to make an alliance with the One Sith, this could turn out to be one badass special operations thing for the Shadows to do. Lok reveals his identity after being embedded for months in their organization and rolls out guns a-blazing with the might of the Light behind him.

Please note that this may take a few days, possibly a week, to set up and confirm IC intentions before cooperating with both the One Sith and Red Ravens to make this one epic fight of the shadows. Thanks for being so patient and everything! I really do appreciate it! I'll let you all know of updates as soon as they happen.

[member="Lok Jorunn"]

Sounds like fun, but I might join on the Raven's side, actually. Depends on how Cobalt and Jan develop in that time. Cobalt might actually join the Black Sun, as things seem to be going...

I look forward to it, whichever side I'm on.

Oka Osaa said:
Wouldn't they be able to sense your force alignment?
They call us Shadows for a reason. Force Concealment or Force Cloak conceals both your allegiance in the Force and your sensitivity itself. It's pretty much like wiping out yourself in the Force and making it seem like you're an NFU. Or it can be used to wipe away your presence completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom