Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilverShadowssmall_zps3cdd5ab6.png
Who are the Silver Shadows?
The Shadows serve the Order as infiltration units, special forces, and gatherers of intelligence. Using their established aliases they are able to blend into any environment and become all-but invisible to the untrained eye. Their often risky operations may involve going deep undercover to find out about enemy strongholds, going behind enemy lines to rescue a fellow Silver Jedi or to take out a high-value target, or utilise ambushing tactics against the enemy.
Silver Shadow Rank Structure
euea7n_th.jpg
The Harbinger is the leader of the Shadows, always collecting intelligence through his many contacts spread out across the galaxy. He only answers to the Grandmaster of the Order and the Silver Council, and must always be ready to send his agents out in the field with steely determination. Often joining in on undercover operations, the Harbinger is second to none in terms of mastery of stealth and utilising the element of surprise.
Led by:
[member="Connor Harrison"] "Agomar"
209j9r6_th.jpg
Few have withstood as much rigorous training as the Pathfinders, having mastered the abilities associated with being a Shadow. Stealth, assassinations, hand-to-hand combat, guerilla warfare... all these and more must be achieved to be elevated to the rank of Pathfinder. They are sent out to take out generals and warchiefs alike where perfection is key, and the risks are aplenty.
Roster:
[member="Coci Heavenshield"] "Creimire"
[member="Xander Carrick"] "Onix"
[member="Lok Jorunn"] "Saint"
[member="Maya Whitelight"] "Nephesh"
kdub13_th.jpg
The Swords, much like the Shields, are the backbone of the Silver Shadows. They have been taught the techniques needed to serve the Order, and are therefore eligible to carry out solo missions as well as group objectives, be it extracting a fellow operative from behind enemy lines or to scout an enemy position. At this stage it is imperative that they take on an alias for use in the field, so that in case of capture they cannot jeopardise their Shadow brethren or the Order as a whole.
Roster:
[member="George O Rourke"] "Sailor"
[member="Oka Osaa"] "Snipes"
[member="Syala Daivik"] "Veká"
[member="Thoja Arlos"] "Shepard"
f9e59c_th.jpg
The Scouts are the initiates, training to become well-versed in the arts of stealth and deception. Arguably the toughest regiment of training available in the entire Order, it is one that shapes unfocused young men and women into deadly weapons. Many who wish to apply for this branch of the Silver Jedi will return empty-handed and disappointed, as competition is stiff to be granted access to such secret arts.
Roster:
@
[member="Draconis Caesar"] "Priest"
[member="Aria Vale"] "Gladiator"
[member="Thresh Sken"] "Specter"
[member="Allana S'hadar"] "Veneer"
[member="Eenes Kokad"] "Shimmer"
[member=Guldan] "Caelator"
[member="Cynthia Alucard"] "Sin's Child"
[member="Xieza Blade"] "Eyeshield"
[member="Kal'n Drasco"] "Wraith"
[member=Solomon] "Memento"

[member=Pratiya]
[member="Reiko Ike"]
[member="Abygail Ericson"]
[member="Gabe Darkstar"]
[member="Juniper Madeera"]
[member="Kaï Sargas"]

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Sword, reporting. I'll also throw my name in for leadership if nobody steps forward to take it. I've been wanting to expand on my characters being used and marching band ends Saturday so I'll have like three hours of extra free time per day and can absolutely help out more than I have been.

[member="Oka Osaa"] [member="Cobalt Krell"] [member="Lok Jorunn"]

Please provide your callsign/secret identity if you have one, and it will be added to the list beside your real name. If you don't have one, just make one up for your character. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom