Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oka Osaa

I appreciate your offer but Oka can already do that :p just didn't know if he could do that. But you're right, every Jedi probably knows it. Again thanks :) don't get offers to be trained or reached a lot.

[member="Allana Gan"]

Indeed.

[member="Niamh Raste"]

Oka Osaa

Lok Jorunn said:
They call us Shadows for a reason. Force Concealment or Force Cloak conceals both your allegiance in the Force and your sensitivity itself. It's pretty much like wiping out yourself in the Force and making it seem like you're an NFU. Or it can be used to wipe away your presence completely.
I can conceal but not cloak yet. Or at least that's what I remember. Can't keep track with my bio :p

[member="Lok Jorunn"]

Well that sounds super - take your time, never a rush to get things going. We are just eager little Shadows you see. :)

And from what you said, if a GIF could sum my vision of the Silver Shadows taking the fight to those criminals I think it would be this...

154as74.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom