Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Consulars

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] / [member="Aika Kawakami"] - To whomever I should tag here - I was thinking Sages for this fellow, but they seem pretty healing focused/centric, which is certainly not going to be this guys forte. If a crafter and Force Imbuement/Alchemy type (no, no evil mojo) would fit in here appropriately, then please feel free to add me as a Disciple.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
[member="Alcuin"]
While some healers do fall under the Consular moniker, there are plenty that do other things. Aika, for perfect example, lacks the ability to heal anyone. Ever. Regardless of how much it might help the situation. She can, however, read the minds of probably an entire town's worth of people with minimal effort. The thing about Consulars is that we aren't healing based, it's a Force based thing. Swinging a sword isn't the first priority of someone like this.

Now, for further reading that may help, I direct you to this lovely link below. Enjoy~
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Consular

[member="Aika Kawakami"] - Swinging a sword is hardly going to be my first resort. Despite the playby ;)

Reading up on this, and seeing the Sages have more of a Healing bend, I suppose sign me up here! It fits the best, and I can work as an Artisan eventually, which fits him perfectly.

Aika Kawakami

Okay! With me on the way back, I need to know who my minions are who is still on this path!
In other words....

Consular Role Call! 2 days to respond, or I'll have to assume that your no longer interested! Well, maybe 3 days, but don't count on it.
Clock starts ticking...now.

Aika Kawakami

Mkay, I gave it two, and I'll give it one more. Tomorrow around midnight, I'll be cleansing the list, leaving only those who have expressed interest. If i remove you, and you want to be known as a part of the group, feel free to let me know! Otherwise, I'll be moving forward with those I have!

Aika Kawakami

Well...A girl can't ask more than that I suppose!

Anyway, as per my words, I have edited the roster to those who still showed interest. Either tonight, or more likely tomorrow, I'll poke you all with a little info on a little excursion we're going to head out on. A little hint and advice, bring your snow coats. It's gonna get quite chilly...

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Aika Kawakami said:
bring your snow coats. It's gonna get quite chilly.
or come to Sasori and pick p your Sasori Circlet to go all elsa and never be bothered by the cold. Singing a possible side effect

This will be fun an [member="Aika Kawakami"] thread usually has two things... awesome fun times and someone is going to wake up with their cloths and wallet missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom