Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Consulars

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
SilverConsularssmall_zps9793806b.png
Who are the Silver Consulars?
The Consulars are comprised of diplomats, philosophers and researchers. It is the broadest branch for those ill-equipped to fight and would rather seek peace through the use of diplomacy and oratory skills. They cater to the generalist, as they do not focus more on either fighting skills or the use of the Force but rather follow the path of balance in all things. Moderation is key in their line of work.
Silver Consular Rank Structure
2ls8aqg_th.jpg
The Lorekeeper leads the Consulars with temperance and grace, and will act as a guiding hand for those who seek guidance or merely a kind word to lift their spirits. He answers to the Grandmaster of the Order and the Silver Council only, and stands on equal footing with the Peacekeeper, Harbinger and Patriarch/Matriarch.
Led by:
[member="Aika Kawakami"]
vnp7bb_th.jpg
A highly respectable position, the Scholars have delved into the depths of wisdom to the betterment of the Order and to the galaxy as a whole. They are often found brokering peace between warring nations, researching knowledge lost to the ages, or add their wise words to the already extensive archives on Voss.
Roster:
---
2b9xf5_th.jpg
The Mentors are well-versed in oratory skills as well as adept in the ways of the Force, always striving to hone their minds and search for answers to the great questions of our time. They often accompany leaders of nations and factions alike in talks of peace, adding their wisdom to the discussion. Other than that, they may also be traversing the galaxy in search of ancient ruins and follow leads on undiscovered cultures and civilisations.
Roster:
[member="Syala Daivik"]
[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]
j9slxv_th.jpg
The Disciples are those who have yet to achieved the same level of patience and understanding as their mentors. They heed their elders' words and strive to take their place among the great minds of galactic history. Be mindful of not becoming over-eager in your quest for knowledge, however; dark secrets may be unveiled in the process, which in worst cases may lead to corruption.
Roster:
[member="Serana"]
[member="Serenna"]

Aika Kawakami

Uh, yeah. I'm so still the head Consular around here. :p

I mean, come on! It fits Aika perfectly! Graceful... Calm temperament.. Finds herself somehow picking up and teaching so many peoples. It's a perfect fit!

Accept, ya know. She throws things around with her mind like a baseball pitcher does a ball. xD

Aika Kawakami

[member="Satele Carrick"] [member="Kail Myn"] [member="Javik Quar-Kai"] [member="Kenshi Mitsumoto"][member="Kenshi Mitsumoto"] [member="Jeela Tillian"] [member="Tiland Kortun"][member="Tiland Kortun"]

Now, I know all of you aren't content to be a disciple....
I need some scholars and mentors people!
I mean, would a little excursion help? :p

Jeela Tillian

J
[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Perhaps! I just need to remember to go through all my characters more regularly. Although I'm not exactly in any rush for promotions, by any means. Kind of focused on other storylines presently.

Aika Kawakami

[member="Satele Carrick"]
Can't wait to see you back, then!

[member="Jeela Tillian"]
now, you know I've never rushed you into stuff, hun~
Aika always makes Jeela earn ^things~

Jeela Tillian

J
[member="Aika Kawakami"]
That is true. Aika hasn't been doing any rushing, although I don't think they've met ICly more than twice. Not really any chance to have to earn things.

It's mainly because Veino was just promoted to Master and I'm trying to figure out what to do with that fancy new rank now.

To'pau Namman

During our darkest moments, is when we must see th
Question about this, as this seems like something my Character would definitely be interested in. So if you become a Consular, you just don't focus on combat at all? Or?

[member="To'pau Namman"] - Of course you can still fight, and your personal focus could still be on combat techniques. Being a Consular just means that when participating in faction threads your character would be more interested in diplomatic solutions rather than partake in all-out war, for instance.

To'pau Namman

During our darkest moments, is when we must see th
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] Ah, perfect. May I humbly request the rank of Disciple then please? Or do I need to officially become someone's Padawan before doing so?

[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom