Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Silver Age v2.1 "Intimidated" Patch Update

After several weeks of maintenance, I'd like to formally announce our Silver Age's maintenance updates to the community.

Thank you, everyone, for your responses and feedback - every little bit helps. We'll continue to troubleshoot and maintenance issues as they pop up. We're aware there's still some big ones out there, so please continue to have patience! There may be unforeseen side-effects of all these fixes.

Changelog
Code:
-This forum has now implemented an "Anime avatar" only mandate for conformity.
-Annihilations have now been delayed due to mechanics issues, and not because the owner likes Csilla and is trying to sabotage the Maw boyz.
-Srina Talon has been retconned as Zeltron but may still appear on the Echani flair at her discretion.
-Minecraft is no longer the SWRP Chaos mascot game, it's whatever Tefka has left up on his Discord status when he's really sleeping.
-The Factory is now Vehicles only and is now a subfaction of the Codex.
-The Confederacy of Independent Systems has been promoted to sub-Bluehawk level Staff Faction due to how many decent RPJ Applicants they produce.
-A new color scheme implemented to demonstrate how intimidated the Site Owner feels.
-Shadowjujitsu Major Factions are permitted, but you must keep track of how many members get burned out per week and if your faction fails you must scream out "the Sith Empire is my real daddy" when you submit your Faction Owner transfer thread or your "we're going minor" thread.
-A new coinflip mechanic has been introduced to dictate whether you should PM Valiens or Tefka about an issue.
-Zeftron A.I. 3000 has been retired after it was found he was being controlled by the ancient spirit of King Ghidorah.
-Eastern european memes have now been formally declared edgelord.
-Several other minor bugfixes have not been fixed and more errors were introduced.
-The body of Tefka has been recovered from 2016 and every RPJ that is "going on vacation/leaving for IRL issues" has been sacrificed to resurrect it.
-Pride month/Black Lives Matters month is now every month.
-Women Pride month is now every *other* month.
-Vaccines now grant immunity to cancel culture but only if you continue to wear your mask and not eat crayons.
-Annihilations targeted "Mandalore" will now get a mulligan based on performance, as we want to afford as many chances as possible to the invaders to destroy the planet finally.
-Hypergates are now legal but only in Diplomacy threads.
-Everyone who's ever streamed a movie on Discord to their Major Faction is now being issued a DMCA/Piracy complaint and has been reported.

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
-Pride month/Black Lives Matters month is now every month.
This i can get behind

-Annihilations targeted "Mandalore" will now get a mulligan based on performance, as we want to afford as many chances as possible to the invaders to destroy the planet finally. -Hypergates are now legal but only in Diplomacy threads.
THIS I CAN DEFINITELY GET BEHIND

ʜᴏɴᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom