Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silk Holdings

[member="Selka Ventus"]
Yes I would like to know the price for one Rassilion-class Elite Starfighter and one Cutter-Class Interceptor.

(OOC: if the Elite costs too much to be approved for me then I would take the Cutter-class, However, This is an alias for a character that could easily pay for it if you deem it so.)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="D-Man"] - Transaction approved.
[member="Knight"] - Transaction approved.
[member="Lucien Cordel"] - Transaction approved.
[member="Silver Wolf"] - Without knowing who that is, Cutter-class interceptor approved.
[member="Ayumi Pallopides"] - Jo'Henry order approved. Sidearm is proprietary technology, though enough demand could see something similar released on the open market.

Aedan Miles was surfing through various catalogs looking to spend his latest score of cash he took note of a very interesting fighter and placed and order for it calmly.
To Selka Ventus.
I would like to order one of your Rassilon-class elite fighters, with advanced comms system and advanced navicomputer. [member="Selka Ventus"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Selka Ventus"]
I'd like to place an order for one Rassilon-Class Starfighter for my private collection of galactic elite starfighters. On second thought, I would like two, please.
Unit A: Vacant Launcher Bays, Vacant Upgrade Slots, Jet Black
Unit B: The 'best' loadout you can offer in your opinion, Advanced Sensor Array, Advanced Targeting Systems, Blue

[member="Selka Ventus"] receives a transmission that read thus.

1 x Rassilon-class Elite Starfighter for my little girl. Advanced Sensors, Advanced Navigational Systems, 2 flex-tube warhead launchers, jet black paint job. Also, a note that reads "To Alida, from Dad" on the control panel. Hope you're well.

- Best,
Alen Na'Varro

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Alen Na'Varro"] - Transaction approved.
[member="Ashe the Reaper"] - If you're after advanced sensors and advanced targeting, nothing beats being able to pick a fly off a wall at a distance ten times greater than a world to its moon wit a pair of energy torpedo launchers.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Selka Ventus"],
Sounds great. Let me know if and when the transaction approves and I'll have them picked up immediately. Thanks.

Gezes Skel

G
A message is sent in from Gezes Skel's assistant droid:
How many credits per Tachyon-class light freighter?

[[OOC: Need to know how many I could get for a million <_< ]]

[member="Selka Ventus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom