Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silk Holdings

Blackthorne

She of the Trillion Thorns
A holographic message sent to [member="Selka Ventus"] presented the bust of a hooded woman.

Good day, Miss Ventus, I am Priestess Loxa Visl, Steward of the Moross Crusade. After a detailed discussion with your corporate forebear, a one Jorus Merrill, the sovereign leaders of Moross would like to extend their interest and business to SILK in earnest. The Moross Crusade would like to see your HALCYON systems utilized to their fullest potential throughout our realm, centralizing our capital planet Exocron between two major hubs at Ceto and Terminus, as well as a connection to Kinooine. In preparation for what many would consider an inevitable future, we would also like to focus defensive and evac measures within the Ceto system.

We are prepared to allocate payment and discuss options and ideas with you and your team at your earliest convenience.

End message.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Ayumi Pallopides"] - Madilon being an important part of our manufacturing process, and well covered by our supply chain, the quantity you've accumulated would pay for the cloud car and the cargo containers. For the capital-scale freighters, credits will do fine.
[member="Loxa Visl"] -

Thank you for your message. I'm pleased to hear from a customer who knows what she wants and understands what she's asking. Since our meeting at Ceto, my staff has been analyzing Crusade territory as a potential market. We can have initial feasibility assessments returned to you within the week, with tentative timetables and cost options. I've attached some literature that's more in-depth than the publicly circulated briefing material; let me know if you have any questions.

[member="Gezes Skel"]
A hundred thousand apiece, or twelve for a million.

Gezes Skel

G
To: [member="Selka Ventus"]
Subject: Purchasing ships

I would like to purchase twelve Tachyon-class light freighters, for one million credits. If possible, marked with the Skel Medical Technologies logo, which is attached in this holomail.

One SH-LS-78 Winter Eagle freighter, and one Echani Mimic Battle Unit, please. How much would that be?

[member="Selka Ventus"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Mrrew"] - The Winter Eagle, with sales, discounts, and local shipping costs, ended up being well within the six hundred thousand that Mrrew had earned from AEL. At that point the EMBU was a drop in the bucket. The price was reasonable, in the order of a few hundred thousand.
[member="Dante Zankar"] - Transaction approved.

TO: [member="Selka Ventus"]

In the light of the tragic incident at Druckenwell, it has come to my dawning realization that the time is now to seize for any opportunity to dutifully prepare for any catastrophic event that may call for a mass evacuation. And if in this preparation, one can also profit from the bulk transport of goods available in your Connestoga-class Heavy Freighter, then the time is now.

Recent contracts with the Mandalorians as well as the insurance of the Techno Union payoffs from the destruction of my warehouses have allowed me to reinvest not only to Druckenwell, but to purchase one of your Connestoga-class Heavy Freighter. With luck, I will also order a second in the coming months pending new developments with the Protectorate and the Republic.

Any questions or concerns, please feel free to forward them to my personal frequency. Upon acceptance of this contract, I shall transfer the funds directly to Silk Holdings in the usual manner.

Sincerely,

~Danger Arceneau

Lex-El

An Honest Man
[member="Selka Ventus"] [member="Jorus Merrill"] [member="Ashin Varanin"] [member="Rave Merrill"]

A comm-line opened from Blas-Tech's offices to those of Silk Holdings.

"This is Cade Lee, CEO of Blas-Tech. I have need of a special ship that isn't armed, but it must serve a specific purpose of guarding all my companies secrets."

Matreya

[member="Selka Ventus"]

A message appeared, reading:
"This is Damien Daemon, of the JAC, and I seek a contract beneficial for Silk as well as my own. I have found that my ship company has fallen behind in its due, and I contemplate converting it. But this simply cant be done in the manner, as I need ships to transfer goods. This is where Silk comes in.

"In exchange for Freighters, of Silk's choosing, and the like, I will offer a 20% increase to whatever would be expected of such use. As well as allowing explicit viewing, and first dibs, of all technology created by JAC. The finer details of the contract will be simple, being of indefinite use, until broken or chosen to drop by both. I mess up, the contracts void. No payment? Void. No warning of new items? Void.

"Please feel free to reply at your own leisure.
- Daemon, CEO of JAC

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Danger Arceneau"] - Transaction approved with 20% shareholder discount.
[member="Cade Lee "]- A new line of advanced personal transport, highly exclusive and very secure, will be available soon.
[member="D-Man"] - Silk does not do business with J.A.C. after its founder's abuse of our previous business relationship to perpetrate personal attacks. If you wish to buy freighters as a normal customer, we can supply them. If you wish to sell your uncompetitive shipbuilding subsidiary, we can accommodate you.

Matreya

"JAC is no longer under possession, nor control or influence, of one Zaiden James. As far as I am aware, he was last on Val'halla being taken down by the Fringe Leadership. Is there a chance I may prove myself a more competent CEO? A trial run may hap, that will last for a designated time simply purchasing as is, while said monetary enhancement as well as any other objective bonding offers brought up could run smoothly?

"I prefer Silk when it comes to ships, and am willing to prove the loyalty I have, that my predecessor didnt even feign to attempt."

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
I want a ship similar to this:
The Solomon (full refit)
But larger up to 750 meters. I'd also like these non-combative attachments attached along with standard non-combative attachments.
QQ-4U85 Tractor Shroud - your best defense against tractor beams, compatible with all Silk freighters
QQ-C1R-C3 "Crybaby" Defensive Decoy Module - great for luring away pirates or the wrong patrol
QQ-543N/53R Cap Drain Module - because too many people like ion cannons
QQ-45H/310T Countermeasures Module - innovative, non-volatile chaff-flare projector

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

To: [member="Selka Ventus"]
Subject: Business Proposal
Encryption: Secure

Salutations,

In the fast-approaching future, Cestus Cybernetics will be releasing a new droid brain for future use in its products. This droid brain, the Julianos II, is slated to take the galactic market as the most advanced droid brain within its price range. Silk Holdings has long been seen as a benevolent, morally upright company that cares legitimately and sincerely for its employees, customers, and the galaxy at large. As such, Cestus Cybernetics would like to pursue a relationship with Silk Holdings.

Cestus Cybernetics would like to offer Silk Holdings use of the proposed J2 Droid Brain in three products of its choosing. These brains will be manufactured by Cestus and then shipped directly to the designated Silk Holdings production plant for implementation into product. These three products, outside of those offered to BlasTech Industries and the Corellian Engineering Corporation, will be the only non-Cestian products in the galaxy to make use of the J2 Droid Brain.

It is my understanding that a deal such as this is best carried out in person, and so I would like to invite you to tour one of our factories on Ord Cestus and receive a more in-depth explanation on the J2 Droid Brain. Representatives of BlasTech and the Corellian Engineering Corporation have also been invited.

Thank you,

Zothustro Quill

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="D-Man"]
What do you want to buy, and over what timeframe?

[member="Noah Corek"]
At this time, our shipyard and refit facilities are full; we're not able to build custom starships as of now.

[member="Zothustro Quill"]
A Silk representative will attend.

Matreya

"Alndys and Washburn classes. 6 of the prior, 8 of the latter, per year, over a two year year period. A pick up of at least 2 each, with returns for repairs if acceptable."

[member="Selka Ventus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom