Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silk Holdings

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Tobias Ross"]
Your references check out. Silk will be assigning you to convoy runs along the Mara Corridor and the Rishi Maze for the time being.

Roth Tillian

R
[member="Selka Ventus"]

Roth examined the catalog carefully, studying the stats and figures on the freighter before choosing "Add to Cart." He filled out the required forms and gave the account number that had been set up for transactions such as these, one belonging to a freight company based out of the Suarbi system with plenty of credits to pay for such a ship.

Manifest:
1x Tachyon-Class light freighter

Mz. [member="Selka Ventus"],

I'd like to buy one QQ-C15 Silkworm Hypertransit Package for the Aurora. Got some extra cash from my granddaddy that I'd like to invest on that. If possible, I wouldn't mind getting some help installing it in a silk yard for the time it takes to get it complete.

Chloe Blake.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Chloe Blake"]
In terms of power plant capacity, your vessel's cloaking device is balanced out by your limited weapons loadout. We recently completed a similar upgrade on a comparable vessel with higher firepower. Transaction approved.

[member="Selka Ventus"]

Deagan would review the latest and greatest of Silk's wares then frown a bit, one that faded as he gave a scoundrel grin at the nearest attendant.

"I've a quick question there darlin'

Just how compatible are your Hushaby rotary Ion Canons for my Valkyrie?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Deagan Hunt"]
We'd recommend swapping each dual turbolaser cannon for a Hushaby. Significantly less power draw, vastly improved tracking speed, vastly improved accuracy, you don't need the ability to bombard things from orbit, and a fire rate improvement of a factor of at least ten. Also much better for salvaging and reclamation.

Gordosa

G
[member="Selka Ventus"]

The stylishly written Note on genuine flimsy sheet addressed to Silk Holdings would be found with an order.

Dearest madam,

Good day to you we of the Hutt Crim Clan Cheira would like to purchase the following for The Cart Family business.

1 MC70 Ackbar-class Star Cruiser
12 Echani Personal Shield Generator
10 EMBU Combat Droid
1 Connestoga-class Heavy Freighter

Credits will be happily sent after being laundered the Order is confirmed as acceptable. Thank you.

Sincerely,
The Honorable Gordosa Anjiliac Chiera
The Hutt Cart Charity and fundraising Groop LLC.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Gordosa"]
Will you be requiring the Ackbar with weapons systems, or outfitted as a luxurious cruise liner or private transport?
The Connestoga, we regret to say, is available only to established galactic governments and corporations of the very largest sort.

Gordosa

G
[member="Selka Ventus"]

The Ackbar would be best as Luxury Liner, we intend to use it for Business and entertainment. Standard defenses for a civilian ship would be welcomed. Thank you.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Gordosa"]
The civilian variant includes multilayered military-grade shielding and fourteen point-defense autoturrets, as well as enough hangar space for whatever shuttles or gunships you prefer. If that is satisfactory, your transaction is approved.

Gordosa

G
[member="Selka Ventus"]

Gordosa hopped, well moved, up and down clapping then opened the com and faked a professional voice.

"That is most pleasing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom