Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Signups CLOSED: Kick the crap out of senior Sith Lords

Ashin Cardé Varanin

Couple bodies in the garden where the grass grows
Here's the idea, and thanks to Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield for workshopping it with me.
  • A group of 3-5 assorted characters against one undisclosed, established Sith Lord from Warlords of the Sith...a boss fight.
  • Barring stupid stuff, the group WILL beat the Sith Lord decisively.
  • ...but that doesn't mean every member of the group will walk away intact or at all. Fights unfold as fights do: this isn't scripted.
  • You don't know who's going to be on your team or what Sith Lord you'll beat down.
  • I reserve the right to ignore joke characters in signups. (Sorry, @Toaster.) I do, however, retain fond memories of a mouse droid and a bunch of Ewoks taking down a flagship. The unexpected can be a delight.
Benefits for team member characters: you'll be drinking free on this story for years.

Benefits for participating Sith Lords: fighting a group is FUN. Doing it in a way where everyone feels respected and isn't rolling their eyes at your powergaming is even better. Plus a heavy loss and some new and hated enemies can really shake up the Level 50 Syndrome status quo that we all struggle with.

If this idea has the legs I think it does, if it's interesting to you, sign up here or by PMing me and I'll set you up with a WotS Lord to stomp. We've got plenty.

EDIT: To answer someone's PM question, yes, this is entirely appropriate for Padawans and randos. Best and most memorable boss fight I ever ran was Velok the Elder against Grandmaster Aleidis Ijet, a random guy or two...and a couple of green Padawans named Daella Apparine and Diana Moridena. He died in that fight and stayed dead. Most enjoyable.

EDIT 2: Closing signups for this round. Dang folks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom