Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Darth Faef

Definitely Not A Cinnamon Roll
NAME: Shaalleesh Tano-Bonteri (formerly), now Darth Faef

FACTION: TSE/EE/LotS

SPECIES: Togruta, bit of human

SEX: female

HEIGHT: 5'7

WEIGHT: 138 pounds

EYES: once blue, now Sith-yellow

HAIR: none

SKIN: orange with white markings

FORCE SENSITIVE: yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
+I am one with the Force and the Force is with me: like her twin, Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri , Faef is strong in the Force.
+Emotion equals power: Faef has a large capacity for emotion, and taps into it on a regular basis
+/—Dyad: Faef is a Dyad in the Force with her twin, and the bond is only just now developing for unknown reasons. As one drifts closer to balance, so will the other
—Peace is a lie: Faef is never at peace, always seething with rage, and while it is good for being a Sith, she often wishes she could be at peace for a short time
—Opposites: Faef and Kuxirra are opposites in many ways. While Kuxirra is a cinnamon roll, Faef is cruel and heartless and merciless
—Don't call me that! I hate it when you call me that!: Calling her Shaalleesh will send her into a fit of pure, unadulterated rage

APPEARANCE:
Faef is identical to her twin, aside from her yellow eyes, her lack of Kuxirra's scars, and of course, the different outfit

BIOGRAPHY:
Faef was born Shaalleesh Tano-Bonteri. At a young age, she joined the Sith. It is unknown whether or not it was willingly. She has trained with them for most of her life.

SHIP:
None

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

ROLE-PLAYS: none yet

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom