Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sibling Rivalry

Instead of watching the painfully jerky motions of one [member="Elpsis Elaris"] , Makai had turned back to the gravball game and the goings on at the bar. The Chiss girl was still prattling on to him, tucking a piece of raven hair behind her ear. Still prattling on about herself or maybe asking him questions. To be honest at this point he hadn't paid much attention after the girl mentioned fixing his state of being alone.

Iced azure eyes fell to her. Were other girls typically this annoying? To be honest he had never paid attention one way or the other. Ellie wasn't a shallow chatter box. Obviously his sister had enough brain cells to form a complete sentence and walk at the same time.

Male as it was, the only thing good going for her in his mind was the overshare of cleavage. Yet the bare skin didn't make up for her annoying prattling.

"Do you ever shut up?"

Rude? Incredibly. Out of character? Yes. Words had done the trick though, the young Chiss girl muttering several curses and threats before going off to stalk his next victim. Makai merely order another ale.

[member="Makai Dashiell"]

While Makai was contemplating the conundrum that was women and increasing his ale consumption, Elpsis' mood had significantly improved. This coincideded with the dance becoming more heated. Now she was far more in her element.

Her hand roamed over Spire's butt, rubbing over it and giving it an admiring grope. Getting increasingly excited, the tall Chiss woman pulled the slightly shorter human close so that she could grind against her. Taking control, she kissed Elpsis dominantly and the redhead responded with great eagerness.

It went without saying that the two attracted quite an audience, what with all the grinding, lip locking and so on. Elpsis did not mind one bit. Indeed, she soaked up the attention like a sponge does with water. Her empathy bled over into a few of the other guests, who seemed to be become a good deal more amorous in their behaviour. Briefly, she removed a hand that was entangled with Spire's dark hair to give Makai a cheesy thumbsup, feeling terribly satisfied with herself.

Ale in one hand, Makai tossed a feeble thumbs up back to [member="Elpsis Elaris"] .His sister was incredibly cheesy and it was probably where he got his incredibly lame nature from. Despite not being biologically related their penchant for lame jokes and puns tended to rub off on one another. With a sigh he turned back to the gravball game, not particularly paying attention.

Unfortunately for him Elpsis' power dealt in the empathetic. It seemed when she was otherwise distracted or feeling one emotion strongly it projected out. Some effected more than others. For him? More or less an odd combination of 'excitement' mixed with a twinge of being homesick.

Competing emotions vying to be the top it seemed.

According to his older, slightly more experienced fellow pilots, alcohol tended to kill the white noise constantly in the background of one's mind. Tonight he was going to put that theory to the test.

Empathy was a double-edged sword. Elpsis felt the emotions of the people around her. This could make being in crowds rather awkward. Battlefields were hell for her, though this did not stop her from being a fighter. Furthermore, any time she was particularly excited, happy, afraid or depressed, her emotions tended to spill over.

This made her fun at parties since she was usually a bubbly, gregarious girl. It was not mind control, but it could amplify existing feelings. In short, various people in the bar became more...wild, as passions surged to the top. Elpsis was a bit oblivious to it at all.

The effect was not lost on Spire, who gave her a smug grin. "Such an eager vixen. Let's go to my place, Red. Time for a different tango," she spoke huskily, when she finally released Elpsis' kiss-swollen lips after a long, passionate lip lock. The redhead's answer was obvious.

"Sure!" she declared eagerly. "Wait, I gotta tell my brother."

"Don't keep me waiting, sweetheart. Or I may drag you home."

[member="Elpsis Elaris"]

Makai had spotted Elpsis come from the corner of his eye and downed the rest of his ale. Being new to the entire drinking scene, it could be fair to say he was a lightweight. Sliding off the barstool, he came face-to-face with one Elpsis, looking happier than he had ever seen her. Most of their interactions had been around battles or grand adventures so-to-speak.

Warmth spread throughout his cheeks, a result of the booze, coloring the tanned skin underneath his scales ruddy red. Arm went around his older sister, looking to see where the Blue Girl had went. She was off,talking to a group of other women, collecting her jacket.

"Blue turn you down? Or are you taking this elsewhere?You two just practically had sex, could just skip the formality at this point....Also, you really got to tone down the...uh...projections. I'm a young man and things are more than willing to respond Sis."

They moved along, Makai grabbing Elpy's jacket at the door and offering to help her into it.

"Really comin' down out there."

"Of course she didn't turn me down!" Elpsis exclaimed, sounding just a bit indignant. While a lot humbler than Auntie Sio, she did have a bit of ego when it came to her skill with the ladies. Even though her lines were as corny as a maize field.

She flushed slightly when Makai brought up her...projections. "Right, sorry about that. It's difficult to control when I'm, uh, excited," she admitted. "I'm gonna go to her place and give her a mind-blowing shag," she declared, sounding awfully enthusiastic. "You can get home ok, little bro? Don't drink too much ale," she added in the typical big sister tone while she slipped her coat on.

[member="Elpsis Elaris"]

"Sorry, I didn't mean to doubt your woman whispering skills."

Makai reached for his own coat, shrugging it on. Cold hands buttoned up his coat and prepared to face the winter wilds. Csilla had underground tunnels for transportation, it appeared he would have to find a entrance and walk back to his apartment that way. Or did he want to stay out and drink? Being buzzed was nice, pressing concerns and thoughts had drifted to the corners of his mind for the most part.

"You kids have fun and use protection. I don't need to become an Uncle just yet."

Elpsis pouted. "So I can't use this special ritual I found? I really want to give Mum some grandkids," she joked and ruffled his hair a bit. Verily, the Force was a pathway to many abilities some considered to be...unnatural. That was probably not what ol' Palpy had in mind when he speechified about his master's ability to create life.

"Just as long as I'm not the one who's doing the carrying," Spire interjected when she suddenly emerged. She wrapped a possessive arm around Elpsis' waist and kissed her exposed neck. "Come on, Red. Time for more fun," she smirked and looked at Makai. "Don't worry, kid, I'll bring her back...eventually."

"See you tomorrow, Makai. Make sure you eat something. Don't stay up too late." Yes, big sis. You're truly the model of responsibility.

His head was pounding. Mouth felt like a trash dump. Something was cold against the side of his face.

Iced azure eyes opened and immediately took in the bathroom floor. Opening his eyes was followed by instant regret. Despite the storm, hazy light had found its way to the planet. He was hungover enough that even the thin light was enough to cause pain. A groan and he tried rolling onto his back instead of having his face plastered against the cold and probably dirty floor.

Movement was met with nausea and a praying to the porcelain throne. He was beginning to think trying to drown nagging thoughts and insecurities with alcohol wasn't the smartest move in the entire world. Makai had never drank enough to get drunk, had barely been buzzed before. There was no benchmark to compare this level of stupidity to. It was all fun and games until the next morning.

Hopefully [member="Elpsis Elaris"] was having a better start to her day.

Elpsis' night was...considerably more pleasurable. By the time she and Spire reached the bedroom, they were already wearing very little. Coitus ensued behind the veil of a fade to black curtain. For some reason, it coincided with the use of ropes and cuffs.Their clothes ended up being strewn across the apartment. The neighbours might have had trouble sleeping because there was lots of noise. Furthermore, Elpsis was...very passionate, and when she was particularly excited, her empathy ran wild and she lost control over it.

So some of her desire might have bled over to the neighbours. Indeed a Chiss girl and her boyfriend would get so passionate that they forgot to use protection. Hopefully the girl's parents would be happy about becoming grandparents. Eventually, Elpsis actually slept and awoke several hours later.

"Wake up, my little human," Spire planted a kiss on her. That was a good way to wake up. The blue woman stretched slightly. Her limbs had fallen asleep on her. "Well, you definitely know how to tango. That wasn't bad. Not bad at all," she smirked, possibly trolling the human.
"Not bad? Not bad? I was mind-blowing," Elpsis declared indignantly and with no hint of false modesty. "I rocked your night. I know that for a fact. And I wore you out."
Spire silenced her rant with a deep kiss, which Elpsis returned after a moment. "I'd argue that I wore you out. But yes you were great, Red,...and extremely loud. I guess that means I must have really driven you wild. How long are you staying, Red?"
"On Csilla? Couple weeks. Gotta annoy my nerdy brother and stop him from doing dumb things." Mission failed, Elpsis. "Wouldn't mind doing this again," she batted her eyelashed at the Chiss.
"Same. You are quite something, Red," Spire snuggled up to her. "Just so long as this stays fun and casual. I'm not the flowers and chocolate type."
Elpsis grinned. "Don't you worry, I'm not into flowers."

[SIZE=10.5pt][member="Elpsis Elaris"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]It took some time but he was finally able to stand up without feeling the need to immediately spill the contents of his stomach or feeling the need to pass out. One hand braced against the sink, trying to remember where in his life he had gone wrong.Annoying buzzing brought his attention back to the present. His comm was drifting across the sink counter, lighting up to show one new and several past messages waiting to be viewed. There was a groan as the harsh light from the comm assaulted his eyes, squinting as he saw who has been trying to contact him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Dad. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][ Drink some water. Eat breakfast. I’ll deal with you later. ][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Halfway across the ‘verse and still threatened with some type of punishment. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Hand lazily ran through his hair as he didn’t bother to give a reply. Backing out of the message thread, eyes caught a message thread underneath his Dad’s, indicating it had recently been used. Yet he shouldn’t have had any messages to [member="Myra Elspeth"] . Opening the message thread, his stomach immediately dropped as what he wrote was on clear display. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][ Why do you hate me Ellloe ][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][ I love you why don’ you love me ][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]With a much later timestamp, in which Makai assumed he was clearly beyond all help…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][...come he’re an have my scaley babies ][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]There was no way he could unsend the messages. If he was less hungover and in a better mood he could laugh at the ‘scaly baby’ comment. No having all his faculties he felt the panic rising. Sending those to Ellie was the last thing he needed. He was supposed to be out here getting his life together, trying to impress her, trying to show Ellie he wasn’t a spoiled rich kid who would spend the rest of his life on the beach.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Now he was going to lose her to Dirk Squarejaw, the son of some governor or CEO. Dirk had his life together. Wouldn’t be sending drunken love texts to her. Probably had already taken over the family business and spoke six different languages. Went to University. Probably donated to art museums all over the 'verse. Went to the ballet...just some perfect character of higher class life. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Great. Just freakin' great.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"You're an idiot Makai Dashiell."[/SIZE]

While poor Makai was regretting his apparently excessive consumption of liquor, Elpsis was having a good morning. After a quick, moderately raunchy shower, Spire was nice enough to invite to a stay a bit. "I can't let you go without breakfast first," the Chiss woman said, once they'd gotten some clothes on. It had been a bit difficult to find them, since they'd been sprawled across the apartment.

"Sure you're not the flowers and chocolate type?" Elpsis teased. "Kidding."

"Don't get your hopes up, Red," Spire elbowed her lightly as they made their way into the kitchen. "My mother just taught me this little thing called manners. Of course, she also wanted me to put those skills to good use and conquer a man's heart. I politely passed on that."

Elpsis made a face. "You mean she tried to feed you this wait on a man and have his babies nonsense?" she asked, looking rather disgusted, while she bent down to open the fridge and fetch some stuff.

Needless to say Spire took the chance to oggle the flame-haired empah's arse. "Nah, not that bad. She's just an aristo, so a 'suitable marriage' is important. Whatever," she shrugged dismissively. "I choose my own path."

"Totally agree. Good thing mine's not like that. By the way, I know where your eyes are. You don't have to pretend. I know my arse is amazing," the redhead said teasingly.

"Good, then I might just do more than look," and without warning Spire gave Elpsis' butt a good swat. Judging by the pleasured sigh, the redhead liked it. "How does this whole seeing things with space magic shtick work anyway? I mean, you're blind, but...very functional. Wouldn't have noticed you don't see like normal people unless you'd told me," she said a bit sheeplishly. "Sorry if this isn's a comfortable topic."

"Nah, nah, it's fine. I prefer people being upfront about it. Basically I can perceive the world around me, but there's some everyday stuff I struggle. Can't read my mails, can't really read anything unless it's in braille. Once showed up at a party in pink because one of my friends thought it would be funny to trick the blind girl. When I look at another person, I see blurry shapes...and their auras."

Spire raised an eyebrow. "Auras, huh? So you don't really know what I look like?"

"Well, I got a bit of an idea since I peeked around in your head when we did that...thing. And your aura is very hot. Like, glowing," Elpsis was laying it real thick on the corniness.

[member="Elpsis Elaris"]

Makai had drifted off towards his kitchen with all the speed of a slug. Comm was set down on the counter and he eyed it suspiciously. Nothing had happened so far. Ellie hadn't replied - maybe she had decided to truly ignore him as he had first thought months ago. He wasn't sure how he felt about that. Part of him was thankful she hadn't replied to his drunken declarations. The other part was upset that perhaps maybe she didn't care anymore. Stomach dropped at the thought - maybe he really was too late.

Another groan. Ellie had been right all long, he was an idiot.

Dumping in enough caf ground into the machine to give a bantha a heart attack, button was pushed to start the brewing. Another grunt of annoyance, picking up the comm once again. He drifted through contacts to find Elpsis'. What type of brother would he be without checking in on his only sister?

[ Didn't turn out to be a murderer, did she? ]

By the time Makai sent his message, Elpsis and Spire had finally finished groping each other. Or exchanging thinly veiled, corny innuendo. Instead, they'd settled down for breakfast. In the middle of all this, the empath's comm device thingie beeped. Fortunately, her brother had sent an audio message. She would have been unable to read text. "Another lover? And do I fend her off or invite her?" Spire asked teasingly.

"Nah, my brother. Probably wants to know if yo were a good girl and gave me a happy ending last night," Elpsis retorted teasingly. She furrowed her brow slightly. "Hopefully he didn't do anything too silly last night." Oh, Elpsis, you have no idea.

"He certainly made the liquor industry very happy," Spire could not resist snarking, whereupon Elpsis kicked her lightly.

"He's my brother." So she finally played the message. It made her giggle a bit. Spire's expression amused her. "Oh, don't look like that. I'll tell him nice things about you." Via muscle memory, she found the right button. "She's very nice and made me climax a lot. We shagged through the night. How are you doin'?"

Face twisted as he listened to the message [member="Elpsis Elaris"] had sent over. Makai didn't consider himself a prudish person. However he didn't want to hear about his sisters love life in detail. At least not while he was hungover and not in the correct frame of mind. Not when he had just barely woken up.

[ "After those details I'm in a better mood. Glad your love life is off the charts Sis" ]

Sarcastic reply but he didn't have much else to work with. There was a grunt as he set down the comm back on the counter. Fridge opened and he grabbed some type of fruity juice, drinking straight from the carton. Wasn't alcohol supposed to help a hangover? Probably best not to risk it.

Another message.

[ "What do I do for a hangover?" ]

Unfortunately for Makai, Elpsis had no false modesty. In other words, she was completely shameless. She also lived in a household where this kind of discussion was considered quite normal. [member="Tegaea Alcori"] was such a nice auntie that she sometimes organised hookups for the girl. Including getting her in touch with an Eldorai Countess who liked to tie her up a lot.

But this one digresses. "Drink more liquor. It'll numb the pain," Spire interjected in a deadpan tone. "Or get a girl - or a boy if you're into that - to shag the living daylights out of you."

Elpsis reached over and gave her lover a smack. "Water, lots of water, aspirin, toast and rest," she listed various remedies. Of course, in the end what made a hangover go away was time. "I told you not to drink too much," she added in her big sister tone.

"If I drank to much its your fault. You know I'm far too young to be left unsupervised. Some sister I got."

There was a teasing tone to his voice. [member="Elpsis Elaris"] couldn't have stopped him from drinking too much - scratch that, probably could with her mystical powers - still he was old enough to know. Would his current pain stop him from doing it again? Hopefully.

Water was drug out from the fridge and he looked over the comm once more. [member="Myra Elspeth"] still hadn't responded. The innocently hopeful part of him hoped she had ever saw the message, ignored it somehow. The other part was certain Ellie was cursing his name and trying to figure out how to strangle him from a distance.

Elpsis rolled her eyes. "Dude, if you're old enough to fly around and drop bombs on folks, you should be able to hold your booze without big sis holding your hand," she pointed out. It was not often that she got to be the voice responsibility. It felt very weird to her. "Anyway, do as big sis says, then you'll feel better. You didn't...do anything really dumb while you were boozing it up, right?"

When did [member="Elpsis Elaris"] become an adult and the voice of reason? Probably when she had inherited an annoying little brother to look after! Makai debated on telling her about his rough time getting drunk and messaging his best friend-crush. There wasn't a reason to on one hand, there was nothing Elpy could do for him now. Didn't want to ruin her time with Spire.

"Yeah...uh...I'll tell you in person. Now go have fun while I try to feel half-human again."

"Oh, don't worry about me. I'm going to have lots of fun while Spire has her way with me on her kitchen table," Elpsis promised in a cheerful tone and hung up. However, when she turned to face the Chiss, she perceived a certain degree of...grumpiness. "What?"

"What? You hit me," the Chiss declared with faux outrage.

"Oh, come on. It was barely a smack. Besides, you were being an arse."

"I was completely in the right. And you really think you can get back into my good graces by offering a shag?"

"I don't think. I know. Besides, you enjoy that...thing I do too much."

"Maybe...or maybe you're just full of yourself and need some humbling." Suddenly, the taller, blue skinned woman had pinned Elpsis up against the counter and forced her hands behind her back - and tying them with a towel. Elpsis responded eagerly when the Chiss pulled her into a heated, dominant kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom