Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Shrike looking for a home.

Maris-Wall4.jpg

Webp-net-resizeimage.png

This is Maris. And I’m on the hunt for the next chapter in her story and the next stage of her development.

Who is she?

A highly impressionable force awakened former Ganger, Catburglar and Manipulator. Professional troublemaker and freakish mimic. She’s deeply unsatisfied with the status quo and bearing grudges against “proper society” for never having struggled as she had to. She’s certainly troubled and her morality and force flavour is tending to the dark side so far, but she’s inexperienced and hasn’t been involved in any formal force user cult. currently shes on the chaotic side of the spectrum, with a solid aversion to societies that oppress/enslave the lower classes but also a genuine disgust towards those who are willing to accept living in those situations.

There’s room for her to grow either way, and I’m not really sure what I want to come for her next. She could find a new master and seek out more force knowledge, or she could not. She could find her way into another criminal organisation, join other con artists, a terrorist group or maybe just start masquerading as a good person long enough to actually get infected with the light happy goodness and live a dream life as a professional ballet dancer - probably not.

In what I've written so far Maris has never really visited ‘nice places’, does poorly outside of highly urbanised environs and doesn’t respect privacy or personal property. She's a curious soul and very willing to take risks and play dangerous games, a bit of an adrenaline junky and almost always end up injured because no plan is perfect.

Recently, She has been running from the only purpose she’s ever found in the service of her first Master, and currently, Maris is at large under an assumed name and hopping ships between different urban worlds, stealing to pay her way and conning her way into positions she shouldn't have.

I’m basically looking for options on where to take her as she’s very much at a crossroads, I'm open to any suggestions, and I'll happily chat details over discord if anyone wants to know more.

former Ganger, Catburglar and Manipulator
Professional troublemaker and freakish mimic.
She’s deeply unsatisfied with the status quo and bearing grudges against “proper society” for never having struggled as she had to.
She could find her way into another criminal organisation
currently, Maris is at large under an assumed name and hopping ships between different urban worlds, stealing to pay her way and conning her way into positions she shouldn't have.

All of these things make me think Maris would fit in well at Darkwire. We're currently on a rise of antagonism against the Corpos (the Corporate Authorities of Denon, the IC government that runs the worlds and every controllable aspect of life there), and you'll find plenty other ne'er-do-well types who hold similar amoral views and even bounties on their heads. Even if you just want to come play in the setting, we're happy to have people who just enjoy the cyberpunk, too.

PM or DM me on Discord if you want to chat more about it.

Another potential option: the First Order Security Bureau is looking to recruit folks with talents like yours to do the wrong things for the right reasons. We can offer a wide variety of stories to participate in, and a similarly wide variety of characters to interact with. There’s plenty of room for everything from espionage to smuggling humanitarian supplies to whittling down the ranks of high society, all in the name of peace and prosperity for the common citizen. There’s plenty of room to work and grow your character at your own pace.

Maris Fero Maris Fero

You have a lotta suggestions here, but I gotta say you'd be perfect for The Elysium Empire.

Hate the status Quo? The Elysium Empire is always moving as a Nomadic fleet. We hate the current galaxy and we have an ideology to beat the rest.

Fought your whole life to live a semi-normal life? The Elysium Empire is full of misfits, and fighters that lost everything...be it victims of The Bryn, or The once-stranded descendants of The Empire (THE Empire, from the movies.) The Elysium Empire is a home for all. No taxes, just a request that you carry your weight.

Need a job? The Elysium Empire has thousands of jobs, from generals and admirals to nurses to guards and assassins. Anything is helpful.

-----------------------------------More In-Deph Summary of our status-quo hating Ideology----------------------------------

*Monarchy, with a Council to advise the King, and a Senate that anyone can join. Literally Anyone can join the senate.

*Believes in Order, a Strong Leader, a Strong Work Ethic, and a Strong Military....

*....but also believes in Freedom, Diversity, and Representation of the People

*Vows to Unite the galaxy, crushing the evil Bryn, Uniting the splinter groups of the Empire, and crushing The CIS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom