- Intent: To update a counter weapon
- Image Source: Sailor Moon
- Canon Link: N/A
- Permissions: My Subs
- Primary Source:
PRODUCTION INFORMATIONthe city had been created by his "psychic power," and everything in the dimension it existed was not material, but rather composed of "psychic energy."
- Manufacturer: Shatory Countermeasures
- Affiliation: Company Name (Sasori Research))
- Market Status: Closed-Market
- Model: Force Glaive
- Modularity: No
- Production: Semi-Unique
- Classification: Glaive
- Size: Large
- Weight: Extremely Light
- Anti-Force Blade: Able to suppress and in extreme cases (permission) sever a darksider from the force.
- Blade of Light: Building on the original design the new solarite metal allows the jedi to infuse force light into the blade made from solarite and with it they can sever the force from a darksider.
- Bubble: Focused an used the staff can make a bubble around the user around five meters that requires their intense focus but it can make force abilities in the bubble either much harder to use or not able to be used.
- Exotic Matter: The ethereal nature of the metal makes it near weightless despite being and looking dense within the pocket dimension of dream. In realspace it can be grasped and there is a steady supply able to be used by Krass to create the glove.
- Protective Qualities: Largely non protective in qualities as it doesn't fully adhere to the rules of physics. The metal looks dense and like it would be highly protective but it isn't.
- Exotic Particles: Largely unknown and not seen in the galaxy before. It isn't invincible nor is it really strong but it reacts violently near dark and anti-matter which can disrupt and destroy it or even cause it to rupture and disintegrate.
- Force Nullification: Composed of solidified energy from a pocket dimension. Within a force nullification field it becomes heavy. The molecular structure is super dense but able to skirt and not adhere to physics like gravity normally. Without the force to preform this it becomes almost impossibly heavy to lift.
- Lightside: Designed so that only lightsiders can use the glove.
- Lightaside Beacon: The glove is designed to radiate the force and can't be concealed.
Designed through Shatory with some ideas from Sasori, the weapon is a force weapon. Able to be infused with energies and function at deflecting lightsaber blades. The other main part of it is the infusion of force energies to create when held and utilized a dampening field that can make using the force harder.
The crystal weave within the weapon is designed and made to facilitate the weapons force imbuement, allowing the user to wrap it in frce energy to make it strong with a force weapon or to create the dampening field. However it does not augment the users abilities to use the force or make them stronger. It is to use and strengthen the weapon itself.
The shaft of the staff and force ability of the weapon does not stop the force within the bubble. It makes the force harder to feel and requires knowledge of how to work and use the force at the molecular level. A technique that can be taught with a small handful of skills. Those are not used with the glaive and those wielding it should see with their masters.
The effects of the dampening field on the wielder is more effective requiring their full concentration to maintain and hold the bubble. They can still move around and walk, talk but they can't divide their attention to maintain the force if they wish to keep the bubble up. The ability to fight with the weapon itself falls entirely onto their training as well.
The force effects of the weapon are also subject to the same rules as others. On worlds where the force cannot be felt it will not function with its abilities, however the phrik weave will continue to make the weapon able to resist a lightsaber, If it is caught in a force null bubble created by a Ysalamir it will not function until out of it, a non force sensitive or force dead users wouldn't be able to use the force effects either.
The staff has been used over the years and upgraded... with improvements and finally an overall redesign that tested it and vastly changed its qualities... with solarite metal and the synthmesh being used to alter the blade and make it light... its product was much the same but using the exotic metal they could channel the force into the blade and through it to enhance the suppression capabilities to the point a jedi could sever a darksider from the force with a strike.