Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Solarite Metal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Power emanations from the City of Dreams were untraceable in realspace due to its ethereal nature; in this way, its citizens could monitor Imperial transmissions undetected
the city had been created by his "psychic power," and everything in the dimension it existed was not material, but rather composed of "psychic energy."
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Krass Wyms Krass Wyms
  • Affiliation: Closed-Market
  • Model: Lightside Metal
  • Modularity: Highly versatile to be forged with other metals or materials
  • Production: Semi-Unique
  • Material: Exotic Matter
PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Metal
  • Weight: Extremely Heavy (when held by a darksider/neutral) Weightless (when held by a lightsider)
  • Color: Prismatic
  • Resistances:
    • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): None
    • Kinetic: None
    • Lightsabers: None
    • Other:
      • Sonic: None
      • Disruptor: None
      • EMP/ION: None
    • Elemental:
      • Fire: None
      • Cryo: None
      • Acid: None
    • Force:
      • Lightside: None
      • Darkside: Extreme
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Pinnicle Extension of the lightside and able to react to force users but it does not augment the force energies within them.
  • Psychomagnotheric: Reaacting to Emotions to change the color the the metal. It is a way for jedi to observe and learn to manage their emotions as the clear prismatic color is emotionally balanced and it changes based on what they are feeling.
STRENGTHS
  • Exotic Matter: The ethereal nature of the metal makes it near weightless despite being and looking dense within the pocket dimension of dream. In realspace it can be grasped and there is a steady supply able to be used by Krass. When smelted with other materials it can decrease the weight of the material created by 50 percent.
  • The Worthy: Designed by Krass to be an extension of the lightside. The metal actually becomes two types, when in contact with a jedi bathed in the lightside of the force the metal is weightless and able to be held. When in contact with a darksider it becomes almost like a dwarf star with the weight so intense.
WEAKNESSES
  • Protective Qualities: Largely non protective in qualities as it doesn't fully adhere to the rules of physics. The metal looks dense and like it would be highly protective but it isn't.
  • Exotic Particles: Largely unknown and not seen in the galaxy before. It isn't invincible nor is it really strong but it reacts violently near dark and anti-matter which can disrupt and destroy it or even cause it to rupture and disintegrate.
DESCRIPTION
Designed and crafted by Krass as part of her experimentation in the dreaming pocket dimension. The metal is actually somewhat based in realspace with a solari crystals properties being used to inspire the primary purpose. This led to the Khazund jedi to craft and create the solarite metal which traces its properties to the crystal but its exotic matter prevents it from amplifying the force energies within a force user who touches it. Instead it is a reactive metal using a Psychomagnotheric design that reacts to emotional states of the users and can feel the light or darkside within a being. BEcoming weightless for a jedi who is in balance while for a darkside with a swirling of emotions it becomes heavy, a burden to the point it cannot be lifted. This can lead to questions but the exotic matter used from the dream has been shown to do strange things within the galaxy.

Last edited:
I remember reading that a long time ago, I always wondered why no one messed with that lore. Glad someone did...this can be very powerful but I believe it is balanced in context of creation for its purpose, it just makes things more like the Hammer Thor gets to wield and everyone with dark side tendencies cannot pick it up. It is a great idea.

That said, I cannot approve it as a Mass Production item, I just simply cannot do it. This comes from a realm that is much harder to get to and even transport back towards real space. This is one of the few times I have to ask for it to be simply put under Semi-Limited for it being similar to a void stone in a respect, as well as it being more of a force related material that generally hugs closer to Force Imbued objects as this changes any item into a Force Imbued item, almost literally making it anti-dark side on creation alone.

I pondered this honestly for quite a while and be more than happy to discuss it further but right now, my decision is it needs to be changed to Semi-Unique.
Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

VengefulBlissfulDrever-small.gif

APPROVED!
Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom