Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Shadows of Treachery | The Tion Necessity | OOC

Be careful what you wish for.
A little late to the party, but I have 1 or 2 of 4 different guys I can throw in.

Liram Angellus Liram Angellus - Fleet Officer for SJDF (Can be there for support)
Ewan "Raider" Isaacs - Pilot/Operator and Angellus long time protege' (If you have ever played "Call of Duty Infinite Warfare" he's Nick Reyes)
Aien Mueller - Team Leader of the SJDF 386th Special Forces Team Code Name "Omega Squad" (might be paired off)
I have a Jedi, but I think you know who he is.

FN-999

F
All right, I've got some ideas for sharing the bucketheads with everyone. Please let me know if you're at all interested.

Shorurra Groznik / Bayaz Bayaz | I've warposted with DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie before and can confirm that it's an absolute blast. As Gorwie said, there's lots of different possible opportunities. If you're interested in having me onboard to make this a 2v2, I could send over parts of my stormtrooper legion to provide NPC drama and chances for extremely detailed tactical maps tactician stuff, or center my story around FN-999 himself, who's kinda a beast (but obviously not as much as a Wookie!) when it comes to duels.

Liedran Kathause Liedran Kathause / Ignacious Korvan Ignacious Korvan | How do you feel about having space troopers join the fray on the side of the Imperials? Basically, they're a recently revived group of stormtroopers with powerful zero-gravity armor who live to drill inside ships and kill or destroy anyone or anything they find like leeches with exosuits.

I'm thinking that there wouldn't be more than a hundred of these ship busters for the sake of fairness, but let me know if you want more/less.

I'm thinking it could benefit both sides by giving the Imperials a unique weapon to use in space while giving room for anti-boarding operations on the Alliance end as well as proving the GA's resilience by finding a way to defeat the zero-g bucketheads before they spill too much blood. Not to mention the new variable this would throw into the calculations of both fleets.

Here's a link to space trooper armor

I have enough time and bucketheads to do both operations. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Shorurra Groznik

S
All right, I've got some ideas for sharing the bucketheads with everyone. Please let me know if you're at all interested.

Shorurra Groznik / Bayaz Bayaz | I've warposted with DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie before and can confirm that it's an absolute blast. As Gorwie said, there's lots of different possible opportunities. If you're interested in having me onboard to make this a 2v2, I could send over parts of my stormtrooper legion to provide NPC drama and chances for extremely detailed tactical maps tactician stuff, or center my story around FN-999 himself, who's kinda a beast (but obviously not as much as a Wookie!) when it comes to duels.

Liedran Kathause Liedran Kathause / Ignacious Korvan Ignacious Korvan | How do you feel about having space troopers join the fray on the side of the Imperials? Basically, they're a recently revived group of stormtroopers with powerful zero-gravity armor who live to drill inside ships and kill or destroy anyone or anything they find like leeches with exosuits.

I'm thinking that there wouldn't be more than a hundred of these ship busters for the sake of fairness, but let me know if you want more/less.

I'm thinking it could benefit both sides by giving the Imperials a unique weapon to use in space while giving room for anti-boarding operations on the Alliance end as well as proving the GA's resilience by finding a way to defeat the zero-g bucketheads before they spill too much blood. Not to mention the new variable this would throw into the calculations of both fleets.

I have enough time and bucketheads to do both operations. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!
Bring FN along, sounds like a fun time.

Sounds good to me! What about you? Liedran Kathause Liedran Kathause

Traumatized Carrier-Loving Mess

Sounds positively painful. I love it

Qzekov

Q
I’m down to write my Jedi again. Anybody tag me if they want to team up or fight as a writing partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom