Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Shadows Gather | Mandalorian Enclave Dominion of Rannon

Ghalric Rau

G

AfFCV0o.png

B L I T Z H U N D
SPECTRE
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
KOM'RK | KESTRI
TAG: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | Jos Krayt Jos Krayt | Koda Fett Koda Fett | Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Thaddock Fost | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Zen-Bek Rook Zen-Bek Rook | Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | The Quartermaster The Quartermaster | Open
GEAR: Armour with modifications | 2x Pistols | Sniper Rifle | Vibroblade | Vibroknife | Grenade loadout

irondiv.png

lishhelmet_copy.png

THE SENTINEL

Where was the unity?

Blitz had gotten so used to the well oiled war machine that was the Empire that it was a slight shock to the system to come into contact again with his own and hear doubt clash with resolve. To see fear in the eyes of those who didn't have a helmet on.

And the bickering.

A Jedi had appeared among the Mando'ade. If he hadn't been an unknown guest on a planet that didn't belong to the Empire - yet - he would have reached for a gun. Instead he listened. This woman was probably here for the same reason he was, albeit that he fit in better. And she got her fair share of veiled hostility already by others, including Koda Fett Koda Fett who, according to COMPNOR reports, had done the Imperials a favour. Let the Alliance focus on hunting the hunter. It makes infiltrating that much easier for covert assets.

It also seemed that the news of Shai's new allegiance has reached this corner of the Galaxy as well. The pup had gone and screw up royally this time - not only forcing the Empire to make adjustments to the ranks that she once commanded, but also forcing her own people to declare her enemy of the state.

It was truly a shame.

The Spectre remained in the shadows, close to the tall Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , and listened as The Quartermaster The Quartermaster spoke. His eyes kept darting from Mando'ade to Mando'ade behind his stationary visor. The slight rustling and body language of many in the room showed the Imperial operative more than words ever could. As a warrior culture, no one would be cowardly enough to walk out. Didn't mean they were happy. Times of war was where mutiny was most prevalent. Leaders had to be very careful in times like this.

The military strategy was a simple yet effective one, playing on the strengths of the Enclave. Engaging the Maw in conventional battle the way the Empire and the Alliance would, would be suicide for the Mando'ade. It's what nearly wiped out the Mando'ade on Mandalore nearly 2 decades ago. This Quartermaster had made impression enough on the Empire quite a while back - enough for the Iron Emperor to make an exception to its isolation of the Galaxy. It was clear her mind was shrewd enough to play to her people's strengths rather than seek glory.

Few had that gift.

When she dismissed the hall, people started to move around. Blitz watched as another armour approached the giant next him.

"Sir, I'd be honored to join you in the ground assault. I may be inexperienced in fighting conventionally, nonetheless I can hold my own in a fight. My ship is available for use and my weapons stand ready to fight. Any orders?"
He sounded young as he addressed Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla .

Finally, the visor angled in a direction instead of remaining static.
"Conventional will get you killed, ad'ika." came the unknown voice from the dark armour. "Stick to unconventional tactics like hit and runs and striking where the enemy least expects it." His square frame moved away from the shadowed wall he had been leaning against. To a keen ear, the Imperial accent would be slightly present in his tone. He had been on Bastion far too long to not pick it up.

He inclined his head at Kranak.

"Al'verde." Blitz acknowledged.

Testing.png

The entire Enclave must be here.

Gwyn looked around from the corner where she had sat down. She was able to pick out some very familiar faces in the crowd. She waved lazily to Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt , her little brother, and nodded to Jos Krayt Jos Krayt in respect. She gazed out, also spotting Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen and... was that... the Jedi Knight Valery Noble Valery Noble !?

Her past "mission" with her, taking down an Arkanian elitist cloning facility without killing, replayed in her mind. She hated to admit it, but a Jedi gave her a lot to think about. She also noticed Domina Prime Domina Prime and Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla in the crowd. So far, she could not see Kaz or Alora. No matter, she... was uninterested in socializing. She felt... dull... She peaked into the crowd once again, searching. Was the cyborg carrying Eliz Krayt's face here? She did not see him. Agony knotted around in thorny vines and ripped into her chest. She was still in agony. She had been forgotten.

She looked down again, hearing faint conversation from Jos and Vulcan. Oh yeah. Shai...

Gwyn had been digging for any information she could concerning her Alor. Apparently, she had sided with the enemy. It was... awful... It just was not like her! Gwyn could hardly believe that he Alor, her mother figure, could fall like that! One loved one reanimated and unable to remember her, another loved one fighting for the heretics and enemies of darkness. Why...

Head lowered as Vulcan asked the question, Gwyneira's somber and depressed slump said it all. Every day, she was closer and closer to despairing once again. Her grip on the very reality was morphing.

No Mercy, No Exception. That was Gwyn's mantra, to protect her loved ones. But what if her loved one was the enemy she was meant to be fighting? She could hardly take it.

Could she take it? Even with her buir, she felt like she was losing her mind. What was she even fighting for? Was it worth it?

-Then, The Quartermaster The Quartermaster spoke. Gwyneira looked up with wide eyes as the makeshift leader of the Enclave spoke of war, the great militaries of the galaxy coming together. The desperate fight against the Sith they all despised so much, and the upcoming missions. Gwyn paused, listening with a flicker of pride at her buir's important role.

She closed her eyes with a sigh, re-centering. I can't be too blind, too long. I'm charging into battle for my fellow vode. I can do that. I just need to focus on that. Stay above water, swim. I'm not going crazy yet...

Yet, after the speech, further threat of drowning collapsed over her. Jos Krayt... confirmed all the suspicions, all the rumors, all the terrible truths. Gwyneira's mother figure... fallen.

She swayed for a moment, as if massive kinetic force slammed into her. A shaky breath, then... she laughed. She laughed. It was a helpless, hopeless laugh full of sorrow and disbelief. Her world continuing to crumble as yet another loved one betrayed and abandoned her. She laughed. A pitiful laugh, a laugh cracking with the wailing of a broken soul. Shattered pieces being further grinded into dust.

Then, she stood up. Without word, she ran from the corner where they were talking. She ran through the crowd, then stopped. She slowed to a stop before Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , subconsciously. Her buir was one of her few fortresses left.

She stood in silence, lifting her hand to her head. She panted, as if just coming from a battle. She was unable to enunciate, unable to even start. If she parted her drool dripping lips, she would scream so loudly. Shockwaves would be heard through the Force, deafening and physically damaging. She clenched her fists, sweating. What was happening? What was happening? What was happening? What was happening? What was happening? What was happening? What was happening? What was happening? What was happe-...

She took another step forward, stepping closer to him. Head lowered, she tried to calm her pounding heart for a moment. Finally, she whispered in an anguished, unstably fluctuating tone.

<"My Alor...">

But it hit her. There were several people, fully armored, talking to him already. She was the odd one here, a disturbance. The fact that Kranak had duties, newly elected to a grand position of great responsibility and honor. He would have no time for her shattering psyche right now. He had many other things to worry about. No, she could not cling to him yet.

She just needed an outlet.

She needed out. She needed out. She needed out. She needed relief.

<"Sorry, you need to completely focus on the mission. It's too important for distraction."> She spoke in a suddenly monotone manner, cutting all emotion off as the tried to assure Kranak to focus on the important things.

She darted out, after what would be a bizarre encounter. She darted for the refreshers, hoping to find the space in there. Despite being rigorously trained and having a brilliant intelligence, Gwyneira's upbringing and experiences caused her to develop a bitter insecurity and weakened mental state. Her high IQ and overactive mind never meshed well with her anxiety. Despite being a disciplined and productive person, she was an overthinker who was in over her head.

Once inside, she tore her buy'ce off. She needed to contain it. Could not contain it. Needed to con-she threw the helmet into the wall, then stomped on the ground several times. Leaving a small dent with her cybernetic leg, she finally let out a scream. It echoed around the refresher, causing the mirrors to shatter and break. The pipes around the room shook and groaned as she fell to her knees, raising an armored fist and slamming it into the shards on the floor and further crushing them.

G A T H E R I N G - S T O R M

:: KESTRI

The Speaker of the Mandokarla had taken up a place at the back of the chamber where Mandalorian and allies had gathered. Her hazel eyes scanned over the backs of those assembled before The Quartermaster The Quartermaster that sought to stoke the flames of honor and set their course toward battle. It was not her place to force the Enclave to take or defer from action. They were spiritual guides there for the sake of their people; what they chose to do with the life the Manda had given them was their decision to make. Even so, Runi had a duty to watch over the people as these decisions were made to and to ensure their long-term survival.

A comment from Jos Krayt Jos Krayt after the call to arms was made drew Runi's eyes, but only for a moment. He was not wrong. Provided he did not take it too far as the Jedi often did. Runi herself planned to aid her vod in this as the Sith were a formidable enemy able to conjure many dark magicks. Even so, the Mandokarla could not become drawn into the endless battle between Jedi and Sith, or they too would lose sight of why their Order existed.

Before the Shaman could stride forward to mix with the rest present, her head turned aside toward one woman in particular. The hazel eyes watched without blinking as the woman made hastily toward the exit. A physical demonstration of the onset of emotional turbulence Runi had sensed. Such storms were something the Speaker was adept at sensing; she knew when a Mandalorian was in need even when they would not accept the offer for help.

With far more calm and measure to her pace than Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla had displayed, Runi turned to follow the woman out of the room. Gwyn was already out of sight having wasted no time finding her seclusion by the time the Shaman stepped into the hallway. There would be no problem finding her, however. The effort to hide and contain her torment worked in almost every sense except those that could see more than the material. With a wave of her hand, Runi smoothed the ripples in the Manda (Force) that emmenated out from the woman. Those able to use the Gift of the Manda (Force) were few in their number, but not non-existent and neither they nor their Jedi guests needed to be alarmed by the hostility that sprang into being. Runi sought to hide the suffering from them as she strode along the same path Gwyn had taken to find her self-imposed isolation.

Once she stood outside the room wearing her beskar'gam sans buy'ce, Runi touched the control to toggle the door. Even if the door were locked it should chime or give indication to those within another had tried to enter. The negative energy washed over Runi as she stood there to see if Gwyn would willingly accept another during her time of need, and continued suppressed the tidal waves of emotion that swept out of the room.

:: OPEN

1st post
SHADOWS GATHER
sZsYAOV.png

PRELUDE TO OPERATION: SHATTERPOINT

LmCzktR.jpg

THE_WOAD
Lord-General of IMPAF (Imperial Armed-Forces)

KkYvZdK.png

Tags: The Quartermaster The Quartermaster Ghalric Rau Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Jos Krayt Jos Krayt
Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Zen-Bek Rook Zen-Bek Rook Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Thaddock Fost
Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Koda Fett Koda Fett Valery Noble Valery Noble Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida

Wwf3j6y.png

Wwf3j6y.png

ON THE EVE OF BATTLE: A WOAD ON KESTRI - PART 1
dObyZjc.png
Citadel of the Kom'rk, Cin'Ciri Mountain Range,
Kestri (Summer of 876 ABY)

'Interestin' wee gatherin' here the-night, M-damnit! I did it again! Anyway, sssssiiiiirrrrrrrrr! I recognise a few faces here.... One ye won't trust bih't.'

Sneering through his cigarette smoke as they stood outside the conference, making sure that they weren't making any missteps in attending in the process, Lord Erskine looked back to his old friend and replied,'Let me guess.... Noble?', receiving only silence in response to which he could only nod his distaste as if to say,"Yeah, I thought as much". A gesture Lord Carwood knew well as a particularly Goidelic expression, one that also implied a sheer lack of surprise despite the disgust, though McGechin would find himself breathing a sigh of relief in seeing that Barran's tense body-language had begun to relax somewhat, little blessings that counted for much and more on foreign soil. The Lord-General had been quite volatile in his behaviour since Dromund Kaas, and though his dutiful Captain would always be wary of this, it seemed that old Erskine would be in an overall relaxed mood on Kestri.

'Inconsequential - knowledge of our intentions on Tython reveal nothing that would compromise our Op-Sec. Any other foe, an' you know for a fact I'd be walking the other way.... Aw'right, Carwood. I suppose we should make our entrance.'

At an arm's length apart, both Imperials walked in, maintaining marching-pace with each other as the overall scale of the room opened up on them, holding to pace and timing until they halted in the most visible part of the stands, stepping into a panoramic view of the entire chamber at the barrier near the entrance. However, when Erskine's eyes made contact with Valery's, his old friend Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor would suddenly spring to mind, leaving Barran no other choice but to start with,'Tell Cotan that all is well, the old man's still got fight in 'im yet.', before turning his attention to the Enclave's leader. In this, the Lord-General felt he had been rather impertinent, adopting the tone of humility in both voice and demeanour in continuing,'I've made a point of attending in the spirit of alliance, Quartermaster. My apologies for casting a distracted first-impression, but regardless, I am here to make myself useful.', bowing his head to gesture his status as a guest in complete recognition of the Quartermaster's authority.

'I also have something of an announcement to make, but I think there will be a pertinent moment for that.... Kindly wishing to follow the flow of the discussion first, as there seem to be - uh - more pressing matters I've just gone and stumbled myself into. Again, my apologies.'

With a quick look around to see if anyone else had been missed in their first scan around the place, Lord Erskine then noticed something of a legend, having read their file before. Ghalric Rau, found in a search of the oldest serving personnel in the Empire, just shortly after reading into the Remmel Karsh file; and though it had been more than a few years since the old Woad had looked through such archives for such reasons, there was no doubt this was the Blitz fellow he'd always wanted to meet, gravitating towards the old warrior with a cursory nod of acknowledgement and prompting McGechin to follow almost as soon as he turned to walk over. No matter what was expected to happen, whether it would be on Kestri, Bastion or Tython, it had become quite obvious that the Imperials would need to stick together, with people like Rau and Barran quite aware of the potential dangers that lurked and multiplied around them.

'Wasn't expecting to find another Imperial here of all places, but no worries, we'll exchange pleasantries soon enough.... Important matters an' such, I'm sure you'll understand.'

And as times continued to darken the very fabric of the Galaxy around them, so too would the vicious, wicked shadows that haunted their very step, and as the threats behind them grew stronger, all that civilisation's elders could do by then was warn the young of the evils that awaited them. But for men like Ghalric and Erskine, such futility never once suited their sensibilities, and certainly not whilst there was still a chance to prevail, to embody the spirit of warlike obstinance to the last gasp. Drawing his gaze back to the discussions around them, Barran muttered,'We need victory, Blitz. I - need victory.', but had leaned over to be heard a little easier in the attempt to keep from disturbing the meeting as well as could be hoped from a late-arrival. Blitz would see the Stormchaser gazing into the crowd, with jaw clenched determinedly soon after, exhibiting the behaviour of a warrior making his peace with a life-or-death decision beneath the surface.

'Whatever it takes, man.... Whatever it takes.'

Last edited:

AfFCV0o.png

KESTRI, THE CITADEL

His answer was a scoff, one so rife with amusement. He took no more than a second to consider all that shared that same belief, that he was tolerated at a minimum for one reason or another; that sense of brotherhood, of familial ties, those that he himself had not shared with them. Even in the case of Omen, his kind often vied for some semblance of brotherhood. Fett had understood it all too well, as the same once swirled within himself before he came to understand.

The infamous Hunter folded his arms across his armoured torso, his frame leaned on the interior column. Fett remained wordless as he listened, as he watched and heard their reactions. His mission was in mind, hunt the Sith: the Sith, for credits and favour. But even as it all went on, his T-visor failed to remain removed from the Jedi. Had she learned more of him from that one retort, had that been all that was needed to make a move? He doubted an attack inside, but whether that retribution came from him on the battlefield or in some time between, no one could tell.

His craft should have been refuelled by now, he thought to himself.

AfFCV0o.png

P R E P A R A T I O N S

Engaging With: Koda Fett Koda Fett | OPEN

"Fett, I see you got my ping," Siv called out to the veteran Bounty Hunter as he walked into the large pavilion atop the citadel. The bounty hunter had rarely traveled to the fortress that stood watch over the Vong Dead Zone; it was primarily used for the training of the Si'kayha commandos, and the Karjr were not afforded the same luxury. He hadn't seen why the debrief could've been held at Tor Valum. It would've saved him the starfuel from the planet-hop, but then again he supposed that many here had come to train for the battle looming on the horizon.

There was an underlying tension as he held out his hand to greet Koda Fett. The two toed the line between rivalry and partnership, and it was obvious what Siv thought of Fett's decision to work for the Hutts over his Mandalorian brethren. But Koda's presence here today was evident that the Bounty Hunter still felt some obligation to his people, however deep it was buried. "Didn't think you'd come," he added as they shook. "You have a specific target you're going after? I thought I'd try my luck with an energy vampire that was rumored to have been with the Maw's attack on Roon. I'll have to talk with a certain Krayt foundling to get some intel on that mark."

Xz6Fsk0Wz4QyJqH8f8iG34GgemXmwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

AfFCV0o.png

Fingers ran over the front of the blade, eyes looking over the horizon. Scanning, more like it. He stood, leaner in appearance than the last he was in the presence of the Enclave. He was encouraged, more so guided to do his own "thing", much like his father, Preliat did.

Now, he was called.

And he would answer.

Hands gripped tightly, around the base of the washbin, himself kneeling near the fire. As a clone, he never got to experience biomes. He took the chance to experience new things in every instance he could. Washing his face by the fire, was a new one. He gripped his helmet, flipping it up, staring at himself in the T-shaped glass. He held it out at arm's length, examining himself- or at least, what he was supposed to be. As a clone, he never felt like himself, more like a deviation from someone else. And he was a spitting image, a perfect genetic copy of a young version of Preliat, paler though. One of the many.

One of the far too many, wayward sons of Mandalore.

He grit his teeth, before slipping the helmet on his head, craning his neck side to side, rolling his shoulders.

He made his way from his particular corner of the citadel, the snow crunching beneath his feet.

The Quartermaster's speech, rousing as it was, did not particularly inspire him- something lacked in his soul. That much was obvious to anyone around him. Fenn was missing something in his life. He walked until his feet bled, every avenue of sin he exhausted in his attempt of fulfilment, palaces of pleasure and towers of ivory he sought in his travels failing to fill the void in his soul.

So what was he missing?

He wasn't aware- but he was much like Preliat in that regard, though Preliat did not reach such a lost state until later in his life. But Fenn, Preliat's ghosts, the Manda, the Quartermaster, the others gathered- could not give Fenn the answers he sought. He needed to seek them out himself.

Or find them in the savagery of combat.

Fenn looked around- many were conversing amongst each other, gathered with their clans. But like many others, Fenn was by himself, and hadn't said a word to anyone yet. In fact, Fenn hadn't actually physically spoken in three days. And he had yet to break his silence.

He watched for a while, standing in the center of the square, near the larger fire pit. He was in the midst of a busy plan for a war, but had no place in the army fighting it. Swarms of Mandalorians moved around him, each to their own destination and serving their own purpose.

Fenn resolved to sit near the fire, looking into it, stretching his hands out to enjoy the warmth of it all.

Slowly, however- his eyes moved upwards, resting on Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla .

Thaddock Fost

T
Tags: Open

bNdwhH_LR7i93HZnd4Vmvsv8iSjxWCp3L-klbk9h98I4JRTGPsXbK8cyCNlSGxohSaJgLsblrHd8GXIaH6Tl-2TXTkLEwN6W2u9V6segcw9vWpD7e31hmYxmTQG42oiihzUnWx7b

Thaddock listened to the briefing with great interest. He was a Mandalorian in his heart, he followed the Resol’nare, he was a warrior of sort. But he wondered to himself if he was ready to be a part of this action. He looked around the gathering and he was jealous of most those that he saw. Even the Jedi and Imperials, though he would not truly want to trade places outside of the Enclave and dishonor his adoptive parents any further.

After the briefing was completed he sat still where he was. Though he was more than twenty galactic years of age being Morellian he matured slower than a human. By Mandalorian standards he was an adult and he did his part to fulfill his duties to family and his chosen people, but he found himself doubting himself as a warrior who could serve on a mission such as this. Conquering this fear was why he made sure to be present. Wherever he was asked to be he would fight with all he had and prove his worthiness. Hopefully bring pride to Clan Fost.

As some started to banter and others left the gathering hall, Thaddock reached down to his pack and pulls out his helmet and a rag. He starts to shine up his helmet as he did on a daily basis. ‘Not true warrior armor,’ Thaddock thought to himself as he polished. ‘Best Dad could afford for a shockboxer though,’ he finished his thought. The armor he carried with him everywhere and treated with the utmost respect was not something most would be proud of. It was beskar for sure that was about the extent of the value of the suit. No HUD, no added little surprises, just the best protection in the galaxy.

Of course someone who didn’t use a blaster didn’t have much use for an HUD, unless the armor was top of the line with all the goodies. And that was not in the cards for Thaddock. He’d do the best he could with what he was given. He’d fight to the end if that was what was required of him. That was the Mandalorian way. And he’d expect nothing less of himself.

AfFCV0o.png

KESTRI, THE CITADEL
Siv Dragr Siv Dragr

Siv was free to believe whatever allowed him to rest easier once the sun set, the moon rose, and dreams came for him.

If that was that Fett had turned over some new leaf and abandoned all this isolation to connect with 'his brethren', then so be it; it made for an easier time to seek out whatever it is that the Hunter needded of the Enclave. The Jedi came for him once, the Jedi were sure to come for him a second time, but the Mandalorian lot had been a boastful sort. The Jedi could not risk a shift in certain relations, not now as the Brotherhood breathed down their neck.

"Bounties out on Sith," he said with an air of indifference, no matter how true it had been - whether from the Enclave, or the Order to the north. But there was a moment of hesitation that followed, one second then another second more. "Carnifex." The Mandalorian turned from Siv, "He owes me for a few bad jobs."

Last edited:
sZsYAOV.png

TAG: The Quartermaster The Quartermaster | DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran | Vemric Keldra

KESTRI

Verin watched from as distant as spot as he could manage, his staff collected about him. His unique position within the governing echelons of the Enclave gave him unparalleled access to movers and makers of the leadership. He was Aruetti, a non-Mandalorian, charged with the trust of the Enclave to bring a stance that originated from outside the culture and clan system. Despite their strength, his experience, alongside his former commander Vemric Keldra , had seen both take on tasks of extreme prominence. The dual system worked; those planets that were non-Mandalorian in nature were dealt with primarily as folk deigned to be left alone. They could self govern as long as their principles align with those of their protectors. They had their own planetary defence forces, often supplemented by the Mandalorian soldiery when necessary.

He had the experience of years as a fighting man, countless skirmishes across dozens of systems. He had seen catastrophe and he had seen death, up close and personal. He knew what the enemy would be bringing to this conflict and he knew that his forces had a job to do; ensure the Mandalorians could do theirs.

He watched with a keen eye as the Imperial Lord-General made his motions, DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran . Famed for his proficient military prowess, Verin as a senior member of the Aruetti governing body would ideally make his acquaintance. He had seen combat against the perilously capable Imperial forces and knew all too well how dangerous they would be.

Today was perhaps not that day for such a meeting between like-minded individuals. Verin took in the attendance, the mass of Mandalorians that would be honing their craft, studying their form and perfecting their art, and smiled. He was pleased to be doing some good in the galaxy; at last.

Kale Onara had arrived early and take up a corner in the shadows of the meeting room. Ordinarily, Kale would boldly stride in, mingle amongst his vod but with the appearance of a Jedi Master, Kale decided to be prudent and cautious. His mentor had told him about the JEdi and made sure that Kale had studied the turbulent history between the Mando'ade and the highly powered warrior sorcerers. Though the Jedi he had encountered in his life had strange definitions of honor or behavioral codes, they were usually quite skilled and this was the first time he had seen had the opportunity to observe a Jedi Master in person. She was a woman of few words and beneath the outward appearance of benevolence, he could sense durasteel underneath. Both were traits he could appreciate. As the Quartermaster began her briefing, Kale chuckled to himself. Even with the fact that she wasn't Mand'alor, Kale would do anything she asked. Besides his mentor, the Quartermaster had his undying loyalty so he found it kind of silly for her to say or even think that she wasn't the leader around here.

He took in what both the Quartermaster and the Jedi Master had to say and he observed his fellow vod. What he saw was a bit disturbing. There was too much bickering and not enough unity. The chance to deal a decisive blow to the Maw should be reason enough for going into battle and dying in said battle as necessary. Since they didn't have numbers, as the Quartermaster pointed out, being unified was vital to the success of the mission. When they had finished, Kale came out from the shadowed corner and continued to observe the Jedi Master discreetly as he moved among his fellow vod. There were many Kale didn't except perhaps by reputation. That suited him just fine. Bringing honor and glory to all Mando'ade was one of the guiding principles Kale lived by. Not to mention the fact, his prowess and skill in the upcoming battle would further increase his reputation amongst the Mando'ade and that always pleased him. He recognized Siv Dragr, who was in a conversation with another Mando'ade he didn't know. He wasn't going to be rude to one he respected very much, so he merely moved into Siv's line of sight and nodded deeply before moving on to see where he would be assigned. Either assignment would suit him fine in terms of both skills required and purpose...

TAG: OPEN

AfFCV0o.png

Tags: Jos Krayt Jos Krayt | Koda Fett Koda Fett | Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | The Quartermaster The Quartermaster | Zen-Bek Rook Zen-Bek Rook | Ghalric Rau | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Thaddock Fost | Kale Onara Kale Onara | Verin Oldo Verin Oldo | Fenn Stag Fenn Stag | Siv Dragr Siv Dragr | DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran

enclavediv4.png

So it was true, all the worry was real and now that it was confirmed, Vulcan felt sick, why did this happen? He should have stayed put and not left his post and wandered into the forest. If he was there to defend the camp like he was supposed to, none of this would have happened and Shai would still be here. Being the warrior he looked up to and will one day bring into his style of fighting. If only he didn't chicken out about interrupting them.

Self-blame was toxic, but he couldn't see it right now. If he knew he would stop and shake his head at it. His train of thought hardened and gave a far bigger dose of inner reality check, Shai switched sides and now fought with the maniacs that blew up the Chiss homeworld without a blink of an eye.

What if they set their eyes on here, what if he had to face the one who gave him a home and a family that didn't grow up in a lab or a small village of 500. He has a sister who needs him, but he knows she needs space. A million things were going around in his head, each one sadder and more tragic each time it circled back to him.

Still, this will be a fight that needs him to fire on all cylinders if he was to be successful and remain alive during the battle and keep returning for more fights. That was a promise that he kept since the Hospital. Vulcan never goes back on his word. Brotherhood of the Maw or not, he will keep it.

<"I wish to fight the Maw, that is The Way of the Mando'ade is it not?"> Vulcan looked up at Jos, intentions clear as day.

Last edited:

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
Omen internally winced as both three strips and an unknown Kel Dor in Krayt tried to calm his nerves. Needless to say they didn't succeed. Panatha had not gone well for the Enclave. Sure they "won" a pyrrhic victory but it had cost a lot of their strength. It had even cost their sanity with both Gwyn and Kranak both just recovering from their mental trials in the battle's aftermath. Was it really worth to seen volunteers out to the GA now, especially now since the EE had made sure to demonstrate they could strike anywhere after hitting that fuel depot near Saltühn? Either way the decision was out of his hands. The Quartermaster had made her decision in all her godly wisdom to send an Expeditionary Force out to the GA/Maw border and it would go out into the stars, ready to reap the whirlwind of the Sith's red blades.

As Master Nobel descended from the stage, he got up from his seat and turned to his command staff. Most looked eager to test their skills after their win that Roon but they wouldn't have just 3 Star Destroyers in front of them this time. They would have a massive superweapon that could blow their ship to bits if it wanted to. Well, they didn't have time to think about it now. They had a battle to get ready for. "Well Adate, we got our directive. I went the ship ready in the next 24 hours to lift off and tell the texts if they don't get the power issues settled by then I will wring their necks myself. Dismissed." After they saluted and he did in turn, his staff went to make sure the clone's personal Venator was shipshape for battle. He on the other hand went to where Master Noble was disembarking from the stage. "Master Noble? A word in private please?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble

2nd post
SHADOWS GATHER
sZsYAOV.png

PRELUDE TO OPERATION: SHATTERPOINT

LmCzktR.jpg

THE_WOAD
Lord-General of IMPAF (Imperial Armed-Forces)

tJjm3El.png

Tags: The Quartermaster The Quartermaster Ghalric Rau Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Jos Krayt Jos Krayt
Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Zen-Bek Rook Zen-Bek Rook Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Verin Oldo Verin Oldo
Thaddock Fost Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Koda Fett Koda Fett Valery Noble Valery Noble

Wwf3j6y.png

Wwf3j6y.png

ON THE EVE OF BATTLE: A WOAD ON KESTRI - PART 2
dObyZjc.png
Citadel of the Kom'rk, Cin'Ciri Mountain Range,
Kestri (Summer of 876 ABY)

Despite his small conversations among some of the lower-ranked attendees around him, chatter of minor importance in reference to their choices of weaponry in combat and the likes, the Lord-General could recognise that voice anywhere, and he definitely didn't like it. Such a voice once let idle threats slip whilst in the old Woad's presence, and though it felt like a lifetime had passed him by since, Lord Erskine knew for a fact that not much time had passed since Bastion's Victory-Day parades, especially not after considering that his reading-room hadn't changed at all in that timespan either.

Omen, the one who joked about bringing poisoned Tihaar to Barran's little gathering away from the crowds, the one Lord Erskine ordered to test this potentially-compromised beverage for the insult,

'No... You will stay where you are for now. Yes, you! OMEN!!!!'

Standing up from his spot, Erskine allowed Sergeant Omen to see him well to know who it was who was speaking out, and though the Lord-General felt others in the Galaxy were disliked and detested to much greater extents, he couldn't let the clone forget either. Such leniencies were at complete contradictory odds with the kind of man Lord Erskine was, and like the weaknesses he detected in others under duress, leniency in his own mindset had no place among the other ideals that guided him every step of the way. Yet enough would be offered that Barran would spare Omen from further embarrassment, choosing instead to address the room instead as he orated,'I was trying to let the flow of the discussion have it's time before I obliterated it, and certainly much later than this anyway.... But I suppose it is best that I start now, lest I lose my composure in the face of lesser issues, eh?', trailing off to prepare himself for what came next, inhaling audibly through his nostrils as he measured his words.

'I'm not leading the main charge on the Mawite lines this time, so this task will be left to my most-trusted subordinate instead; for I have decided that I must face the Mongrel in single-combat again, deciding the future of the war on the ground with a single strike either way.... My greatest rival in life has changed much since I last fought him, but this difficult task falls at my feet again regardless. Such is life for auld war-hounds like me. An' it should've been me from the start, ladies an' gentlemen.'

With a glance towards the Quartermaster, humility was once again adopted in the face of local seniority, but this time, also in the tone of apologetic honesty. As his head bowed, the Lord-General continued,'For my folly ultimately turned a leader among Krayts into a Mawite, and for what? Curiosity? Probably, but I never once thought the Mongrel had gone full-cyborg on us, never once believed he was even mad enough to let himself descend that far.... An' yet I would lend my sword to an ill-informed, though supremely-brave Mandalorian regardless. The rest on Csaus is history, I'm sure you'll know - but I have every intention of making amends as far as that goes.', as his head seemingly rose to escape the guilt of his prior drunken, lacklustre judgement. Much had changed for the better in Lord Erskine since that night, but the self-hatred of this worst days as a general still haunted Barran incessantly, though he knew, deep down in his soul that the death of the Scar Hounds' leader would put much of these self-doubts to rest.

'Whether I live or die means nothing, the battle on Tython regardless proceeds without me, an' the verdict won't be be known to you until after the battle meets it's conclusion.... My replacement, however, is definitely no slouch when it comes to endeavours like this. An' rest assured, Lord Carwood here is supremely capable on mountainous terrain.'

Last edited:

Appearance: Link
Outfit: Factory Link
Weapon:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Open!

After the briefing, Valery stepped away from the large group gathering and observed the room quietly. She took note of Mandalorians looking her way — some likely with disgust in their eyes, while others seemed more curious. Either way, it didn't bother her, and she'd simply wait until she was addressed by anybody, or if she felt that there was something important she could share.

Soon enough, someone approached, and it was a man she recognized.

Meeting Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen with a kind smile, Valery nodded and looked around briefly,
"Of course, lead the way. I'm not too familiar with this place," she said in response to his request for a private conversation. But before the two could step away to have their discussion, a rather loud voice called out to them.

'No... You will stay where you are for now. Yes, you! OMEN!!!!'

Valery blinked, raised an eyebrow, and glanced between Omen and DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran for a moment. She wasn't sure why the Imperial was this loud or interrupting them, but she shrugged it off and looked at Omen with a smirk.

"Friend of yours?" she joked with a smirk before she did decide to listen to what the man had to say.

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current outfit

Hilal felt a shiver down her spine, her eyes grew wide with shock which quickly turned to anger. A Jedi?! Here in the Mandalorian Enclave?! Yes Hilal agreed to help the Jedi but only on Tython! They shouldn't even be on Kresti, the Jedi's mere presence is desecrating the sacred homeworld. Even just looking at this Jedi Master is an insult! "WAIT A MINUTE!" Hilal immediately stood up pointing her finger towards the Jedi. "WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?! WE'RE GOING TO JEDI I KNOW BUT ACTUALLY INVITING THEM INTO OUR HOMEWORLD?!"

The young woman glared daggers into this..... thing. This was too much, way too much a Jedi in the presence of a gathering was equivalent to a Virus going into civilization unchecked and unchallenged. What was the The Quartermaster The Quartermaster thinking? Why invite the Jedi?! "AM I THE ONLY ONE WHOSE HONOR HAS BEEN SAPPED AWAY BY THIS..... THIS......."

Hilal yelled kicking a nearby BD 1-Droid that was innocently walking past her. The Droid smashed against the wall before scurrying away. Hilal was shaking with rage, her gaze still fixated on this Jedi. How dare she, how dare she interfere in the affairs of the Mandalorian. Hilal's head was pulsing painfully, her brain racking for something anything to describe this Jedi, this disrespectful thing of a woman.... The Jedi are their hated enemies but she can waltz around their home?!

"Tubaoe Calyr!!!!!" (Wild Animal) Hilal ran over to the Jedi and screamed it at her face before immediately covering. "Oh frack!" She said behind her hands. "I just talked in our native tongue in front of a Jedi!"

The young woman growled. "No!" She said removing her hands from her mouth. "This is your fault! Your mere presence is an insult to my honor! I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!!"

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
The Clone returned the smile and was about to gesture for them to move into a corner where they could talk in private before cringing getting his ear blown out by a familiar voice. Ah Lord Barran, you love to hate him. With a low mutter, he replied to the Jedi's jest. "Not even close..."

So the old warlord wasn't going to be djing the Imperials side of the big bash. Omen wasn't surprised. The Lord was getting on in years after all and probably was wanting to choose a successor or just wanted someone to take the burden of direct command off his shoulders. This might be Lord Carwood's first test to see if he was worthy of being the head of Galidraan's venerable forces while the Lord did more fun things on the battlefield.

The Clone offered a formal bow in apology when the Lord finished his speech. "I apologize My Lord but I didn't know you would be speaking today. They didn't exactly offer us schedules..." With that, he started to retreat with the Jedi into that dark corner while trying to stop his mind from doing the same. Atleast the way Hilal was screaming, he wasn't the only one who was embarrassing themselves.

Once he and the Jedi were secluded, he would pull the datapad and showed her a picture with the words Zachariel Steelblood written over the bottom of it. "This guy is the one that killed that Senator from Xa Fel correct? What if I told you I knew where he lived?" He would swipe across the screen to reveal a Silver Jedi battle report from the Battle of Lao-mon listing Zacherial fighting against the Jedi in order to hold onto its slaver camps which the Maw failed to do so. "This is his first official sighting of him as a Maw supporter but his history doesn't stop there..." Swiping again, he would pull up shakey hemet footage from up above in a derelict building as several figures down below fought against hordes of battle droids. Pausing the video for a moment, he would zoom in on the figure in particular. As the picture got clear, the Jedi would see that it was the same figure that had been in the other pictures, a hulking superhuman that roared as it tore apart any droid in its path. "That is from EE space. The Eternals were trying to pacify a planet called Lipsec away from a rogue First Order warlord. As you can see, your murderer was right alongside them."

Omen rubbed his forehead as he put his datapad on his belt. It had been a long day and it would be a longer one still if he had to get his own ship in order. "I know I'm probably the most biased person against the EE out there with our government's recent cold war mentality but if you want justice, then probably looking at the EE is the place to start." The relief that was etched on his face was immeasurable that someone else knew this information and could actually do something about it. "Maybe you could just give the information to the SIA to see what they think of it. I already present some of the evidence to the Silvers and they laughed me off of Kashyyyk. I didn't even try to present it to the Enclave because all the leadership sees in me as a crazy man that should stay in his basement so... I figured I should at least tell someone given the recent event of the murder though. Now onto another topic"

He poked teasingly into Master Valery's chest. "You cursed my freighter. I nearly got stranded above Bothauwai while I was returning home from your lesson. A Mirialan young woman named Amani managed to get me underway again but I still blame you. Must have put power-eating spider droids on board." The clone's narrow eyes would shine with happiness as his frown turned into a smirk. "Or it could be that the Shield Generators shorted out my electrical system. Who knows."

Valery Noble Valery Noble DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran

Last edited:

Corbin stood looking up at the evening sky.
"First time I've ever seen you mope," a voice called out behind him. It was Rufus Argento. Rufus was masking his Force presence, like the Jensaarai always did, but Corbin could still tell. It wasn't a Force thing, but a Mandalorian thing. At least, Corbin thought so. He didn't personally know any other Mando'ade other than his father, grandmother, and uncle...
Corbin smiled and chuckled as Rufus came and stood next to him. He continued looking toward the sky. He could feel them, even worlds away...
"Disappointed you couldn't go with them?" Rufus asked. "I mean, I've never known you to be sad in all the time I've known you."
"I have no reason to be sad," Corbin replied. "I know they'll be fine. But, yeah, I guess you could say I'm disappointed. Most of my family has gone off to fight with our Mando brethren, and I'm stuck here. I can't help imagining how glorious it would be to fight along side them."
"Yeah, but I don't know that I'd want to fight against Sith. I mean, they're technically part of our heritage. We even still learn the Sith language."
"Yes, but the Jedi could be considered part of our heritage as well. Besides, the Sith are evil, we are not. And the Mandalorians are in it for a stronger reason than that. It's much more... personal."
Rufus nodded. "I guess I can understand. But remember you have a company to run. And your ship parts haven't all arrived yet, much less actually building the blasted thing. Plus you still refuse any crystals for your new lightsaber."
"I want to find the right one. The others didn't speak to me."
Rufus rolled his eyes. "We're not Jedi. I say pick one and be done. But that's just me. And practically everyone else here. Still, you're you and you've always been different. Training as a Jensaarai and a Mandalorian at the same time. Nobody else could do it."
"Sure they can. It just takes dedication."
"Obsessive dedication. I'm just saying you see things differently that the rest of us. And I don't mean your Force Sight. So who knows, maybe you are meant to have some special lightsaber crystal." Rufus laughed. "But it isn't like one will just fall from the sky!"
At that moment, Corbin noticed a strange light in the sky. It looked like a meteor plummeting through the atmosphere, except it gave off a strange aura. It radiated a Force aura. Corbin pointed up to it. "Do you see that?"
Rufus squinted. "Looks like a comet or meteor or something." He stared at it, squinting some more. "Sort of looks like it's coming this way...."
Corbin shook his head. "The angle suggests it will completely miss the city, so nothing to worry about. I'm guessing it will hit closer to the temple enclave entrance than the city. Probably won't be bigger than your fist at that point. Could still leave a decent size crater though. We can check it out then and fill the crater back in. Keep attention away from the enclave entrance."
"Aye aye Bravo-Leader!" Rufus gave an overly dramatic salute. Corbin couldn't help laughing.

Last edited:
Fenn's head and body shifted after a rather untimely outburst from a younger Mandalorian. He more or less appeared behind her, a staple of his father's hunting prowess of Concordia, shining through to his son.

He slowly rose up to shadow over her, invoking the visage of a big blue Reaper.

"Calm yourself. She is not our enemy. She is our guest. Mandalorians do not disrespect or allow harm to come to guests of our lands and homes."

He too, looked over at the Jedi. While sticking up for her in a way, it was also a gentle reminder of one simple fact-

This was the way.

He looked back down at the younger Mandalorian, hoping she would heed his words and calm herself. Failing that, he planned lightly grab her by the ankle and swing her around and smack her into the available surfaces until she made sense.

Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla l Valery Noble Valery Noble l The Quartermaster The Quartermaster l @Friends n homiez

Last edited:

Appearance: Link
Outfit: Factory Link
Weapon:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Open!

"Not even close..."

Valery just chuckled and shook her head lightly while she waited for Omen and Erskine to settle their... whatever it was, and then followed him to a more quiet corner where the two could talk. It wasn't really something she had expected coming here, but what was even more surprising was the information he decided to share with her here.

It got the Jedi Master to remain quiet, as she looked at the datapad and processed what all this really meant.

"You have my word that I'll bring this information to whoever needs it, but it may take some time before a response comes. With the whole Galaxy turning its eyes to Tython, I have to be careful with what steps I take right now. But I will look into this," she assured Omen, who she trusted — the evidence he had looked convincing as well.

"If you can forward everything you have to me over a secured channel, that'd be help-"

She couldn't finish her sentence because another loud voice interrupted her, this time a younger Mandalorian who really didn't seem happy with Valery's presence. Looking at Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla , Valery pinched the bridge of her nose and let out a soft sigh. She wasn't trying to show frustration, but she had enough on her mind already.

"I uh, apologize I insulted your honor?" She blinked and looked at Hilal as if she was crazy. "But I was invited here, so please calm down," Valery said. As much as she wanted to say something clever, she decided against it in the presence of so many other Mandalorians. Finally, though, another stepped in, and she did offer Fenn Stag Fenn Stag a nod to show her gratitude.

Valery then looked at Omen again, as he poked her chest and joked about his shuttle's issues,
"Hm, or maybe I really just am a witch, huh?" she said with a grin. The Mandalorians she knew a long time ago always referred to her as such, so it felt like the fitting joke here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom