Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadow Order: Major Faction Plans (Imperial Dynasty!)

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

In the past AE has been willing to make deviations from official dogma. It offered force registration to OP when a merger was discussed (on a purely OOC level, since the members decide to try and keep the group alive) and the same with the Chiss Ascendancy when it joined AE. Forcers of such more autonomous territories would register with government authorities and be watched by the Inquisition, but would not be forced to join it.

First impressions seem to me that this idea is something that could be used to bolster the pre-existing Sith Empire's backbone and expand upon it. Considering you've already stated you'll be allying with them, it makes little sense to operate separately and continue to spread SWRP's member base thin.

But I'm not one to quash creativity if it is well planned and thought out. Good luck to you.

@[member="Lady Silencia"]

Ultimately our aims and those of the Sith Empires are at odds with one another, we'll only be allied for as long as Dranok is the Emperor, for IC reasons. As stated above what's been given here is just how the Shadow Order as it stood will fit into the Galactic Empire that's to be brought to the boards, their aims etc have not yet been discussed on the boards. When they're shown then you'll see why.

Avicus DuSang

The Patron Saint of Heartache
Lady Silencia said:
First impressions seem to me that this idea is something that could be used to bolster the pre-existing Sith Empire's backbone and expand upon it. Considering you've already stated you'll be allying with them, it makes little sense to operate separately and continue to spread SWRP's member base thin.

But I'm not one to quash creativity if it is well planned and thought out. Good luck to you.
That's my baby mama.

This is the fifth Imperial faction, along with the Atrisians, the Sith Empire, the Imperial Remnant, and the other "imperial remnant." I know that whatever you intend to do will be spectacular, but do you really need to make it yet another Imperial faction?

Kära Vi'dreya said:
@[member="Circe Savan"]

Well it's made up of Sith/Former Sith/Darksiders etc... So to make it Imperial makes sense.
True, but wouldn't it make more sense to simply join one of the nearly dead factions and boost it up? You don't need to create a whole new faction.

Okay, for those who are questioning what the purpose of this is: stability and order. Don't harp on it because it's what every single government promotes. The more sensitive details like methods follow along the lines of the old Imperial traditions. The most similar thing I can compare is the Fel Empire. They hold on to some traditions of their predecessor, have a super-loyal order of FUs like the Imperial Knights, and only want order and stability. They're just doing what all governments do, they just follow the traditions and methods of their earlier counterpart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom