Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadow Order: Major Faction Plans (Imperial Dynasty!)

@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]

To avoid any issues stemming between the two of us, upon acknowledging your Faction's desire to use "Galactic Empire" as your name, we've come to the decision that we will change the name for your sake, while still upholding our ideals and ideas. A name isn't what matters, guys, remember that, we only used it for IC purposes, but we'll find a way to adapt. Either way the above still all counts, save for the name. Happy posting.

I'm glad a resolution could be found here.

And Comrade General Secretary @[member="Avicus DuSang"] somehow managed to receive 99% of votes in the election. The people who did not freely and democratically vote for him...will be processed.

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

I thank you for the consideration. It is something that has been in the works for awhile. With that contention out of the way, I shall remain interested in where this faction goes. Akio remains weary of the sith, but he will not write you off immediatly that I promise.

I'm going to ask we don't alt pad in here, and please keep the discussion on topic.

@[member="Akio Kahoshi"] There are times when a PM would suffice over having a conversation such as this in a thread.

@[member="Darron Wraith"]

Thank you

@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

We're hoping to go in the area near the Kessel Sector, specifically looking at Teth as our Capital. Full maps mean one of two things, either people get creative and make more places to dominion, or there's a nice amount of conflict IN CHARACTER -- I'm not promoting out-of-character Conflict - but it shakes things up a bit and makes Invasions more necessary, which given the amount of Expansionist Factions we already have on site, would work out nicely anyway. I know from an out of character standpoint people like the idea of helping their fellows out and only invading where necessary but if you look at it from the character's standpoint, well; would the Sith not want to expand, especially into territory which wasn't theirs, as an example?

Anyway yeah, went a bit off topic there sorry Chris xD

@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]

Most Empires hope for expansion, (well I should damned well hope they do anyway, being an Empire and not a Kingdom) and that includes invading those who are in your way, when you're ready to do so of course (no use doing it before you have the manpower/resources, hence choosing an area with enough space, so to speak)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom