Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadow Order: Major Faction Plans (Imperial Dynasty!)

flkbcw.png
The Imperial Dynasty!
That's right, the future of the Shadow Order has been stepped up a notch!​
So what do we have planned?​
If we make the Major Faction check-in (which we're confident we will by the 17th) the Shadow Order will be no more... Well, not in name, anyway. Instead the Imperial Dynasty will be borne with the Shadow Order itself merging into another 'secret society' as it's been lovingly referred to up until now known as the Zenith Guard. - The top tier within the Faction itself, consisting of the Empress, her Council of Advisers, the Grand Admiral and High General, etc. Ontop of this will come the Force Users, and again those in the Zenith have earned their right to be there, regardless of their rank. No one within the Zenith (save for the Empress/her Council) will know who else is in the Zenith, and no one outside of the Zenith will know it exists. Sound familiar? Well that's pretty much the Shadow Order as it stands, incorporated into the Government. The Empress herself will be an enigma at best, always shrouded, cowled or masked in order to keep her true identity hidden, and likewise the Council will remain in the shadows.

The Zenith Guard
As mentioned above this will be made up of the most official standing personnel and most proven Force Sensitives, the latter of whom will, during ceremony, be presented with a purple-bladed lightsaber, fitted to their personal standards (standard, curved, dual hilt, etc) to symbolise their new status, and made to swear an oath of fealty and silence where the Zenith is concerned. Plausible deniability is used should someone speak out - they would be unable to say who else is involved, numbers, etc.

What about other Force Sensitives?​
Don't worry, we haven't forgotten about them! We'll be sorting out your typical three-tier rank system soon, truth be told we're just lacking on the name-side of things where this is concerned. But it will work much in the same way as the other Force-User groups!

Of course, this is just the basics and over the next few weeks the Faction will be working hard to iron out any creases ready for their emergence into the Galaxy. The same thing as before stands, post below with any questions or shows of interest.​
Lastly; this Faction will be open for any to join, as it's only the Zenith which will be cut off from the rest!​

@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]

At present, all that's been revealed above is the Shadow Order alterations through the Zenith Guard. As far as I'm aware there isn't another Galactic Empire on the board?

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

The Atrisian Empire regards itself as the successor to the Galactic Empire, holding true to its ideals, and perceives itself as having an unbroken line of continuity to the old Empire and the Republic that preceded it. Along with its own native imperial traditions.

What is the Atrisian Empire?

The Atrisian Empire is the last remnant of the old, reforged into something newer and stronger. It traces an unbroken chain of command not just to before the outbreak of the plague, but to the Fels before that, and Palpatine before them. It is, in essence, the last remnant of the original Republic, but make no mistake this is every bit the Galactic Empire. It is now simply wearing the robes of the equally old Atrisian Empire. What can I say, they’re stylish robes.

It is a nation of laws, where honor and loyalty are paramount. Where everyone is expected to do their duty, no matter how hard it might be. Even the Underworld of Atrisia has its own laws, and its own demands of duty and loyalty. The punishment for breaking these laws is often harsh, but the punishment is always dealt our fairly. As long as a person lives a just and law abiding life, they never need fear their government.
Quoted directly from our add.

I've never looked at the AE advertisement, so apologies for that one. It's not that I've been oblivious, simply that I've never had need to look at it. Mostly we're using the name itself for In-Character reasons which will become apparent when we hit Major Faction status (the plans surrounding how we become a Major Faction at all IC require it to be this way)

@[member="Madeline Kahoshi"] @[member="Moira Skaldi"] @[member="Akio Kahoshi"]

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

What precisely will separate this empire from the two ones we have on the board (well, even more if we count the other great powers). Since, as I understand it, this one will be friendly to the Sith at least as long as Dranok sits upon the throne. Asking out of curiosity.

None of my business, but it strikes me maybe you could work together, and be twice as strong? :D
I like both the empires concepts myself, Juthan and I were plotting out be eventually making an old imperial captain, who is a muse I sometimes like writing.

Just a casual observers pov, i'm probably condemning the galaxy to a world of pain but there you go ;) Strikes me You both and the Maw make natural allies.

@[member="Moira Skaldi"]
The intentions that we have, the long-term plans we have up our sleeves, the way we view the Galaxy and how we intend to change it. And yes, we'll be working with the Sith for as long as Dranok is Emperor, and maybe longer depending on his successor, but the terms of such are completely secret/unknown and kept between myself, Dranok and Valik.

@[member="Kei Amadis"]
Wouldn't work; the Atrisians hate Force Sensitives and keep them on a very tight leash while destroying all others who do not join their Inquisition etc.

Untrue, it's not widely implemented because its recent, but in territories that are more self governing we only request force users be registered. Chiss space for example. That way the Inquisition can police them better.

But I don't see Akio being friendly with puppets of the sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom